Cumming In My Wife's Best Friend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike was dressed in a jumper and jeans. In contrast to Natasha, I instantly detected a look of satisfied excitement on Mike's face. I could tell immediately that he was pleased with himself for manufacturing this revenge fuck with my wife, for the opportunity to get his hands and his mouth on the juicy flesh of his own wife's best friend. How dare that little shit do this with Natasha!

Mike made the first move, stepping closer and reaching for both of Natasha's hands. She accepted his grasp, and they stepped in to within about a foot of each other, both looking slightly awkward in their movements. They were quite similar in height, although Mike was slightly taller. He tilted his head forward, and then said, "May I kiss you?"

Natasha murmured her assent, and then their mouths were leaning in towards each other, and they started to kiss softly. I was now unable to take my eyes off the screen as I watched my beloved wife, who had not been with another man for over 10 years, kiss Mike while they held hands together like two young lovers.

The kiss was initially awkward, without tongues, and slightly lacking in passion. However, I could see their bodies edging closer until finally Natasha's full soft breasts pressed into his chest. Then Natasha, no doubt applying her strong willpower that if she was going to do something she would do it properly, lifted one hand to place it behind Mike's neck, and pulled his mouth onto hers more firmly.

The kiss then lost some of its awkwardness, the two mouths opening onto each other with more passion, and Mike's now free hand slid round to Natasha's back, lightly holding her to him. I wondered what it felt like to Mike, having my wife's larger soft breasts pillowing into him, after only experiencing Helen's much smaller breasts for a number of years. The thought made me feel darkly horrible, but then at the same time I was captivated by the action on the screen.

I think it was Natasha who introduced her tongue to the kiss first, since I heard Mike gasp slightly and then it became clear that they were definitely french-kissing each other, the embrace slowly heating up. Their other hands were released, and then Natasha's second hand was running up and down Mike's back while the first hand curled into the hair at the back of his head.

I watched Mike's other hand slide down to Natasha's hip, then move round to her ass, where it stopped, resting against her curved cheek lightly. Their chests were now pressed together, and I could not help but notice that their lower bodies were now touching while they kissed. A bulge was visible in Mike's jeans, and I could see Natasha lightly rubbing her hip against it as she snogged with him.

"Mmmm, you are a really good kisser," Natasha announced on screen, breathily, and I suddenly felt horribly sure that she was not play-acting that statement for my later benefit, and that she was getting into this. After all, Natasha loved french-kissing, and I was the only man she had kissed for over a decade – what if Mike was a better kisser than me?

"You too," replied Mike, his voice husky, and this served to prompt the two of them to recommence their snogging with renewed and enhanced vigour, more vocal noises of appreciation now being made while they made out with each other. Natasha was definitely grinding her hip against Mike's erection now, and her own hand slid down from Mike's back to his ass.

Mike in turn could be seen to squeeze Natasha's ass, then his hand moved from her back to reach for her full breast. He placed it on her tit and could be seen to start fondling her, earning an appreciative murmur from Natasha.

They were really getting absorbed in the kiss now, and I was slightly horrified to feel my own cock twitching as I watched another man tongue my loving wife while squeezing her ass and breast. Their tongues were clearly snaking into each other's mouths, Natasha's hand in Mike's hair pulling him onto her.

Mike squeezed and pressed Natasha's pliable breast while they kissed, and I heard him exclaim, "Your breasts are amazing, so large and supple." This confirmed to me that my earlier suspicions had been correct, that he was definitely relishing the contrast to Helen's smaller tits.

"Why, thank you," Natasha answered, looking genuinely flattered, before mashing her mouth against his once more. "Why don't you unbutton my dress, so you can see them better..."

They did not break from kissing while I watched Mike reach behind my wife to start unbuttoning her dress. He might have a relatively small dick, I thought, but he certainly appeared to have nimble fingers, because Natasha's dress was open at the back in seconds. She took the opportunity to shake it off her shoulders, and it bunched down at her waist, exposing her top half.

She was wearing a white lacy bra, which cupped the underside of her breasts while leaving most of the flesh above her nipples uncovered and pushed upwards. Mike obviously could not resist the invitation the exposed skin made to him, and he started to kiss Natasha's chin, then her neck, then her shoulder, working to her soft pillows and enticing cleavage.

Natasha's hand remained on his neck while he planted kisses on the parts of her breasts not contained in the bra, and I could hear her panting appreciatively in response to the attention he was giving to her tits. Mike looked like a man who had been lost in a desert and had found an oasis, marvelling in the soft orbs of flesh which he had been given access to, worshipping them with his mouth in the a way not unlike how Alison had worshipped my cock earlier in the day.

Eventually Natasha reached behind herself and unclasped her bra, releasing her bosom to him fully. Mike greedily accepted the unspoken invitation, and I watched with desperate resignation as a man who was not me placed his mouth on my wife's nipple and started to suck upon it. I could see him circling her nipple with his tongue, then teasing the tip, then drawing the whole thing into his mouth. Natasha now was holding his head with both hands, and she was clearly enjoying it, since I could see her close her eyes and groan lightly. The sound caused a reaction in my dick, and I realised I was getting a hard-on as I watched my wife having her breasts licked and sucked by another man.

"Your breasts are so much more succulent than Helen's," I heard Mike murmur, then he switched his attention to the other breast, licking, sucking and teasing with his tongue. I knew that Natasha loved having her breasts and nipples aroused, and that she was extremely sensitive in that area, and it was definitely the case that I no longer lingered there during sex anything like as much as Mike was doing now. She was clearly loving the attention she was getting from him, however, and again she groaned in satisfaction.

This time, it was Natasha who took things to the next stage, and I saw her wriggle her body to cause her dress to fall off her hips, revealing her white lacy panties.

"Why don't you use that skilful mouth of yours somewhere further down," she moaned in suggestion, and I was now morbidly resigned to being both appalled and aroused at the same time as I watched Mike accept the prompt, and start to kiss down my wife's stomach to her waist, sliding to his knees in front of her, while she remained stood up.

When he stopped and took hold of her panties to slide them down her legs, I realised that my cock was now fully erect in my trousers. I wondered if Natasha had noticed, and hoped she would not see the effect that watching the evidence of my cuckolding was having on me.

Natasha's pussy and bush was then exposed to him, and without hesitation she placed her hands on his head again and pushed his mouth into her crotch. Then Mike was licking and tonguing my wife's clitoris, going about this activity with the same enthusiasm with which he had launched himself upon her breasts.

Natasha used her hands to balance herself while she received the sensual ministrations from his tongue, and she murmured, "Ohhhh... that's really good... yeah, just there..."

Again, I felt insanely jealous at her apparent reaction to the work of his mouth, insecure now that he was also better at eating pussy than I was. Mike was locked in one place, and I felt sure that he was tending to her clitoris with small sharp strokes of his tongue, and from Natasha's reactions he had indeed found the precise right spot.

"Mmmmm... Mike," she whispered. "So good... what a wicked skilful tongue you have."

Mike's hands were reached around her, squeezing her round asscheeks, and he whispered, "You taste wonderful, and I love how soft your body is." Then he returned his tongue to its eager work, and Natasha's panting and sighing started to build relentlessly while he fondled her ass and sucked her clit.

Eventually, I watched helplessly as my wife's body started to shake and she started to orgasm, brought to this point by another man's tongue. "Ohh... mmmmm...... oh Mike, fuck... ahhhh." Mike still did not release her at this point, and I knew that Natasha's pussy juices would be dripping down her leg and over his chin. Natasha's hands circled in his hair appreciatively while he still continued to suck and lick her during her orgasm, extending it, and then I saw her body shake again as another orgasm followed the first in quick succession. Natasha's body quivered, at which point Mike finally released her from his oral attentions, and stood up to embrace her again.

I looked across at Natasha on the sofa when this happened on screen. She did not return my look, but I saw her body shiver slightly as if in recollection of an intense orgasm experienced earlier that day.

I had watched my wife orgasm with another man, an event which had confused me by both repulsing and arousing me at the same time. I both hated the fact that it had happened but at the same time some perverted aspect of me found it a turn on to see my wife become a sexual object for someone else's use, which was a reaction which truly surprised me.

On the screen, Natasha collapsed on jellied legs to the thick carpet in Helen and Mike's front room, while Mike remained standing. "Thanks...lover," Natasha whispered, and I was sure she had used these words deliberately. "Now, why don't you get undressed and bring that hard cock of yours over to my mouth. I think it needs some attention."

Mike did as he was bidden, and I could see his excitement as he stripped off, probably feeling the same things I had felt with Helen over the recent evenings, the thrill of exploring new orifices with a new woman. His boxers came off last, revealing the area where I definitely had a clear superiority over him, his cock. His was about 5 and a half inches long, of average girth, but right now was rigid and upright. I felt slightly better that I knew he would not be able to effect Natasha by fucking her, with that thing, not in the same way that my cock could.

Natasha was lay on her back on the floor, looking very wanton and sexy now, and she encouraged Mike to squat above her with his knees planted at either side of her head, holding his cock pointed down towards her mouth.

Natasha took hold of his cock in one hand, then gripped his balls with the other, and murmured, "This looks tasty Mike... do you want Helen's good friend Natasha to put it in her mouth?"

"Yess..." acknowledged Mike, then indeed Natasha was taking him into her oral orifice, and giving him a blowjob. I knew that Natasha had a full large mouth, and that she was a great cocksucker, and this clearly became evident very quickly to Mike. "Fuck, that's incredible," he exclaimed, as she took his entire length into her mouth and throat, and began to lather his cock with her skilled tongue.

My wife was performing oral sex in front of me on the screen, and again that conflicting emotion between rage and involuntary arousal gripped me. Mike was clearly getting a treat from Natasha, and I realised that after years of trying to stretch her mouth around my girth, applying herself to a smaller shaft like Mike's would allow her far greater license to apply her cock-pleasuring skills.

Mike was balancing on his hands and knees, gasping, with his cock in my wife's mouth and throat, and I could see him making slow rocking motions as if to start fucking her mouth. She was holding his balls and I could see her throat contracting repeatedly, so she was apparently deep-throating him on their living room floor, something she had stopped trying to do with me some time back.

"You suck cock so much better than Helen," Mike announced, and Natasha again purred appreciatively at the comment, which I acknowledged to myself was probably true. "Helen has never done this with her throat... ohhh... I think I am going to cum..."

Natasha's hand moved round to grip his asscheeks to hold him in place, and then I was watching a man other than me pump his semen into my wife's mouth on the screen, hearing Mike grunt and Natasha moan as his cum filled her throat, their animal-like sounds mirroring the kind of sounds of lust which Helen and I had indulged in on screen minutes earlier.

Mike eventually extracted himself, then I saw Natasha reach for his cock and grab a glistening globule of cum and saliva from it, which she then reached down with and rubbed onto her breasts, particularly in the cleavage.

"Do you want me to allow you to do something your small-breasted wife cannot ever give you?" she asked Mike, and I knew that a large part of what Natasha was doing with Mike was as much about revenge on Helen for what she had done and said, as it was about me.

"What?" asked Mike, but it was obvious that his answer was going to be yes.

"Why don't you slide that still-hard cock of yours in between my supple luscious breasts, and allow me to give you a tit wank," Natasha purred. Fucking hell, I thought, Natasha did not do half-measures when she was determined to get even, and this act was definitely about showing Helen where Natasha felt herself to be superior.

Next, I was watching Mike shift his body down so that he was inserting his shaft between Natasha's ample bosoms, and she was pushing her breasts in from either side to form a tunnel of flesh for him. Then I was mesmerised as my wife allowed her tits to be fucked by this long term friend of ours, the two of them panting and groaning as Mike's hips pumped his cock in and out of her cleavage.

"Wow, this is amazing," stated Mike, lustfully. "In fact, the feeling of this is beyond words."

"You just enjoy yourself, babe," Natasha responded as she held her breasts together, again sounding pleased with herself, as if she was getting what she wanted to achieve out of this sex session. The use of the word 'babe' stung me however, since that was the word she had only ever reserved for me. "But I want that cock in my pussy now."

Mike did not need to be asked twice, and then he was sliding down above Natasha, his cock placed before her opening. Then he was pushing inside her, and they started to fuck each other.

I watched, sickened, my cock hard, as my wife was fucked by a man other than myself for the first time in over 10 years. They started slowly at first, and I saw Natasha reach her hand round the back of Mike's head again to pull his mouth onto her. They kissed tenderly and passionately, Natasha moaning quietly as their tongues worked together while Mike's cock lay inside her, her other hand circling on his back and ass.

I knew that the size of Mike's dick would not effect Natasha much after years of my girth inside her, but I also knew that she would still be turned on from Mike's oral work on her clit, and from Mike deliberately grinding his pelvis against that area now. Natasha's breasts were flattened slightly on her chest, but they were still mashed into Mike's body.

"Ohhh, Mike," she moaned, "I like having your cock inside me, it feels so good." This sounded like a deliberate parody of me and Helen, and yet it also sounded like she meant it.

They french-kissed again, while Mike's tempo of fucking slowly increased, his angle of penetration ensuring that there was friction against Natasha's clit with every thrust.

"Do you think my body is hot, Mike?" she asked him, while breaking off to kiss his ear and neck. "Do you like my supple curvy body and my large breasts?"

"More than you can know," Mike moaned, affectionately running one hand on the side of her face while he returned to kissing her. "I have fantasised about doing this with you for years, for the whole time we have known each other. This is the best sex I have ever had." That dirty little bastard, I thought to myself, how dare he be fantasising after my wife?

"Then fuck me HARD, Mike, make me cum and cum in me in turn," Natasha whispered, then Mike was hammering into her on the carpet, his rear pumping up and down as he thrust into her. Their mingled sounds of lust were clearly audible, and I was appalled to realise that Natasha definitely was not play-acting her sounds of lust, that her earlier orgasm combined with Mike's passion and the friction on her clitoris was heightening her arousal again.

For Mike's part, he sounded like he was in heaven, constantly repeating her name while he fucked her. "Oh, Natasha.... so sexy... such a delicious body." The two grunted, then Mike was murmuring a word with each consecutive thrust, "Wanted... to... do... this... for... so... long... fucking... you... is... so... fucking... hot..."

Then Mike was cumming in my wife, groaning and crying out as he pumped his load of cum into her, grinding his pelvis against her as he tried to get into her as deeply as possible. This appeared to set Natasha over the edge, and she started to cry out, "Yes, babe, fill me with your cum... ohhh... I'm cumming..."

Then they were french-kissing again, with Mike's dick still inside my wife, no doubt still pumping his semen inside her, while Natasha's arms wrapped round his back to hold him inside her. This post-sex snogging then seemed to go on for minutes, until eventually Mike got up, turned to the camera, and switched it off.

********************

Natasha and I sat in silence for a couple of minutes afterwards. I hoped that Natasha had not noticed my erection while I had been watching the video. I finally broke the silence. "OK. Does that mean that we are even?"

"I guess it does," Natasha stated. She could see how shocked and appalled I was at having had the role of adulterer reversed on me, and added, "Look on the bright side. If you are horrified by what you just saw, it means you still want me and are not quite ready to cast me aside for another woman yet. And, if you really want to try to find a positive, well, at least I won't get pregnant."

She smiled slightly when she said this, and I gave weak grimace in return. "So what happens now?" I asked.

"We try to rebuild things and put this behind us," stated Natasha. "Starting with tonight. Why don't we call Kelly to come round, and then go out for a meal together." After that, there was more small talk, but I became gradually more comfortable that this was not going to destroy our marriage.

However, there were three big unknowns in that conclusion. Firstly, what was I now going to do about my auburn-haired apparently submissive personal assistant, who had felt my cum splattering on her breasts earlier that day? Secondly, what if Natasha, having experienced the thrill of adultery herself, was compelled by her own desires to repeat the encounter with Mike or with someone else? And finally, how was Helen going to react to all of this, particularly if she was already pregnant?

********************

TO BE CONTINUED...?

Thank you for all the wonderful feedback to date, and if you like the stories, please post or email a comment and also vote positively for all of them!