Cumming Into The New Ch. 04

Story Info
A new twist to this tale.
691 words
4
10k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blqlite
blqlite
11 Followers

*The fictional story of an everyday mature white woman who wants to feel really sexually alive for the first time before it gets too late as told by the one who she eventually turns to for help. Her first and most likely last Lover. A Black Man.

CHAPTER FOUR - CUMMING STORM

She came into the casino on a Friday night. I watched her as she pushed her husband towards the hotel. She looked back at me and smiled then she winked and nodded her head. Something was different about her entrance this time and I wondered about it. Later that evening I saw her at one of her favorite slot machines so I stopped by to say hi.

"Hi Steve, or should I say "Blqlite?"

I wasn't prepared for it but I knew the cat was well out of the bag and she knew it as well. I'm sure the expression on my face was undeniable.

"Yes you'd be surprised that a woman like me would read stories on the Literotica website but I do. So tell me how you seem to know me so well... "BLACK LIGHT"?

I was floored. "Well to be quite honest, ummm "Linda".

"Ah so I am right!" she said and I knew we were obviously on the same page.

"Well frankly I am surprised but obviously you do read stories on Literotica and you've read my story."

"Yes I did" she nodded. "So tell me how much of it was true for you?"

"Wellllll ummm errr aahhh there is a lot of truth in it as far as I go. Was any of it true for you?" I asked.

"Quite a bit, quite a bit... I've had no "Maggie" in my life and in fact nothing even close to being so hot. But other than that, I am the woman you described right down to a "T". So how about you? Any truth in your tale?"

"Well frankly there was quite a lot of truth in my tale and my fantasy where YOU are concerned "Linda".

"Really?"

"Yup!"

"So... how does it end up? I'm quite curious."

"How do you think it does or how would you like it to end up if I may be so bold?"

"Well that depends. Just how bold can you be?"

"Well, I'm not sure but I hope it ends up with her getting what she wants." I said.

"Well that would be good if that's how it turns out. Of course I am not exactly "Linda." I can't talk like she does especially in chapter 3. But I certainly have thought about what she was saying as I was reading it all."

"Well what do you think "Linda" should do?" I asked.

"I think she should get everything that is cumming to her to be honest."

"Yes I think she should too if that is what she wants."

She looked at me directly in the eyes and asked "So how do YOU want it to turn out?"

"Well I hope it all turns out for the best."

"It would really be nice if it did wouldn't it?"

"I guess we'll just have to see now won't we?"

"I guess now it's up to us right?"

"Right. It is all up to us from here on out."

"See you soon?" she said and smiled.

"Sooner than you think I hope" I replied.

"Not soon enough from what I'm thinking. We'll talk okay?"

"You can bet on it!"

As she walked away I notice she was almost skipping. I felt like skipping too but I was content to just walk off. I did whistle a happy tune however.

So dear readers, call chapter 4 simply a "quickie." I told you it would be a twister. So far it has been several days and this story is still "pending." Assuming it is eventually accepted and I get enough indication that there needs to be more to this story especially after the twist then you will get more out of me. I can now say that there is some truth to it but it remains a fantasy. See you soon!

blqlite
blqlite
11 Followers