Cumming of Age Ch. 10

Story Info
Bobby calls the Safeway Lady.
  • August 2002 monthly contest
18.6k words
4.78
570.6k
95

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobby T
Bobby T
2,494 Followers

Cumming of Age – Chapter 10

Linda and I sat down on my bed and talked about whether or not I should give the “Safeway Lady” a phone call to make plans to get together so that she could suck my cock. I think I did a pretty good job of making her believe that I wasn’t all that sure whether I wanted to go through with it. It really wasn’t hard to convince Linda because in truth, I was pretty unsettled by the very aggressive nature of this lady. I had to admit however, that part of me was desperate to take her hungry lips for a test drive.

“What does she look like Bobby?”

“Well, actually she’s quite attractive and is probably the same age as my mom. She seems to have kept herself in pretty good shape. She’s got an absolutely enormous set of tits that she seems to love to show off. She actually tried to use about a mile and a half of her cleavage to tempt me into letting her suck me off and I have to tell you, it almost worked. If I hadn’t been so late and needed to get home so soon, I probably would have gone for it.”

“ I can’t believe you would turn down a blow job.”

“Me either. I guess it was because she really freaked me out. She just didn’t seem to care if we got caught or not. As soon as she saw my cock, it was like nothing else mattered and she seemed to lose touch with reality. I thought I knew what obsessive behaviour was like but this lady took obsession to a whole new level.”

“I’m kind of intrigued when you say her tits are enormous. Just how big are they anyway? Are they as big as your mom’s?”

I found it quite interesting that Linda’s interest had shifted to the Safeway lady’s massive set of fun bags. This situation had some real potential. “Well, let’s put it this way, I’d say that she probably has the biggest tits I’ve ever seen, not counting some of the way over-the-top silicone queens you see on Internet porn sites. Until I got a quick look at her tits, you and both our mom’s have the biggest tits I’ve ever actually seen with my own eyes and unless I’m way off base, I’m guessing that the Safeway lady has a set of tits that are almost twice as big as any of yours. I think each tit is probably bigger than my head.

“Your mom has double d’s, and you say that they are twice as big as that?”

“Yup.”

“Did they turn you on?”

I could see that Linda was starting to get pretty excited at the thought of getting closer to this world-class set of hooters. Linda was starting to shift and squirm around a lot and my guess is that she was getting a little damp between her beautiful legs.

“To be honest, I didn’t really have much time to think about her big tits. I was too busy trying to keep her mouth off the end of my dick while we were in the middle of the store. I must admit though, I’ve always wondered what it would be like to play with tits that big. I remember wondering whether they were real or if she had them done. My best guess is that they’re real but I just don’t know. It might be kind of fun to find out.”

“Oh God Bobby, please don’t think I’m a little slut or anything but I’m so turned on right now. I guess I should have warned you that I have a thing for big tits. My little white panties are getting wet just thinking about pushing my face into a giant set of tits like that. I wonder what her nipples are like? I hope she has big nipples too. Do you think she’d let me play with them and suck on them? I would really love to get a chance to play with tits that are that big. I’m getting really horny just thinking about it. One time when I was surfing some porn sites, I saw a chick with tits that might have been about that size and my pussy started gushing just thinking about burying my head between each tit and smothering my face in a mountain of soft breast flesh. Sometimes I suck softly on my mom’s big tits all night long and there’s nothing I like better than to stick my face deep into her cleavage. Gosh, I hope she will let me suck them. Maybe, if we play our cards right, she would let me suck her tits while she sucks on your big hard cock.”

I had to admit I was getting more than a little turned on myself. The way that Linda was trash talking right now was driving me nuts. I am already very lucky to have access to three pairs of big tits and now, here I am listening to Linda who sounds like she loves big tits as much as I do. How much luck can one guy have? I hear that big tits are more common now than they used to be but shit, so far I was batting almost a thousand and just about every woman I was lucky enough to know intimately was blessed with huge knockers.

I snapped out of my little daydream and turned my attention back to Linda who was waiting patiently for an answer. She looked so fucking cute sitting there with the look of anticipation on her face. It was obvious that she wanted to hear me say that I would figure out how to take her with me when I went to “meat” the Safeway Lady.

“I don’t know if she’d let you play with her tits or not. I have no idea whether she’s goes both ways but I guess there’s only one way to find out. I have a hunch that she would pretty much agree to anything as long as I let her inhale my cock. If you’d really like to, I’ll see if I can make it part of the deal if we get together. Besides, it would really turn me on to see you with your head between her big, huge tits. I love the way you make those loud sucking noises when you suck on my mom’s tits and I’ll have to admit that I can’t think of anything better than leaning back watching you suck her tits while she sucks me off.”

Linda just blushed a bit and said, “You don’t think I’m bad or anything because I like to play with women as well as you, do you? Please don’t think poorly of me. I can’t help it. I’ll always be your little slut and you know how much I love to eat your cum. It’s just that I love big tits a lot too.”

“Don’t worry baby. You know how much it turns me on. It makes me horny to think about all the possibilities. I’m glad you love women as much as I do. The same goes for both our moms. As long as you don’t lose interest in me, I’ll be a happy camper.”

“There’s no fear of that big boy.” She grabbed my dick through my sweatpants and gave it a good squeeze. “I love you and your big nasty cock and I’ll never be able to get enough of you or this big thing.” she said gripping my cock even tighter.

“Tell me about it again, did she really try and suck you off right in the supermarket?”

Linda cuddled up to me. She leaned into me and pushed one of her big tits into me while continuing to grip my cock. I had a good woody going and as she grabbed it through my sweat pants, it seemed to get even harder. It looked rather obscene because the thin material of the sweat pants moulded itself over the shape of my cock. She relaxed her grip and began to very lightly stroke my cock and then dragged her fingernails up and down the length of my shaft. Almost instantly, a small wet spot appeared on my sweats pants where my piss slit was beginning to leak pre-come.

I had to concentrate very hard to carry on this conversation. Right about now, all I wanted to do was whip out my cock and get off but I tried to be cool about it.

“Yes she did. I don’t know what would have happened if someone had caught us. We might have gone to jail for all I know. I don’t mind fooling around but the way she went at it right in the store was way over the top. I’m not sure if she cared whether anyone saw us or not. She probably would have kept sucking me off while we were being arrested by the police.”

“Well, I can’t blame her for wanting to suck on this beautiful piece of meat” she said as she gripped my cock. “As a matter of fact, I’m kind of afraid to ask you if I could please suck on your big cock right now because I don’t want you to think I’m as weird as she is.”

I looked down at Linda and smiled. She was staring at the huge bulge in my sweat pants and was almost drooling. There was no way I could ever say no to her. Instead of saying anything at all, I lifted my ass off the bed and slipped down my sweat pants exposing my cock and big balls. Without asking, I tugged on her little t-shirt until she got the idea and moved a bit to help me lift it over her head and off. Fuck she is beautiful! Her nipples were hard and it felt great as she pressed them into me. She looked up at me with her little girl eyes and smiled, then, saying nothing, she gave me a soft kiss on the lips before lowering her head and stuffed the fat head of my cock into her mouth. I felt her swirl her tongue around and poke it into my piss slit and then she began to suck softly on the head of my cock while stroking me slowly but firmly into her mouth with her little hands.

She took another couple of inches of my cock into her mouth and released her grip on my cock with one of her hands so she could cup and knead my heavy balls. She had learned that I loved to have the loose skin on my balls tugged and stretched and she grabbed a big handful of the loose skin and pulled it down towards my knees as she sucked me.

Adjusting her position slightly, she lifted her mouth almost off my cock, looked up at me and winked and then slowly lowered her mouth down over my cock until the entire thing slowly slid down her throat. I could see her nose pressing against me and was amazed that such a little girl could take my monster all the way down her little throat. She didn’t move for a few seconds and I could feel her throat working and flexing on the shaft of my cock. Fuck it felt good! I watched as she struggled to breathe and saw that her nostrils were flaring as she took in air through her nose as she kept my cock all the way down her throat.

Then, just as slowly, she pulled her mouth off my cock until just the plum shaped head was between her lips. She let go off my balls and gripped the shaft of my cock with both hands. I smiled a little secret smile of conceit when I saw that she couldn’t even come close to closing her fingers around the shaft. She started to pump my cock and then started licking the head of my cock like she would if it were a rapidly melting ice cream cone. Every once in awhile she would try to stick the point of her tongue into my piss slit and would pretend to fuck it with her tongue.

I reached down to cup one of her heavy breasts. I softly hefted it and loved the feel of the weight of it as well as the soft, smooth texture of her skin. It amazed me that these heavy tits could defy gravity so well.

She took her mouth off my cock and said, “I hope you’ll still be satisfied with my tits after you get a look at her huge knockers.”

“You have the most beautiful tits I’ve ever seen and there’s no way one anyone should ever make you feel jealous. Your tits are nice and big but what really turns me on is their shape, their firmness and your beautiful big pink nipples. Your tits are absolutely perfect.”

She just smiled, or tried to, and renewed her cock sucking.

“Why don’t you call her right now?” Or at least that’s what I thought she said as she spoke with her mouth full.

“Call her now?”

Removing my cock from her mouth for a minute, she said “Yes, what better way to get you in the mood than talk to her while I suck this big, nasty cock of yours? Go ahead, pick up the phone and give her a call.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes Bobby, I’m sure. I’m going to keep sucking your cock while you talk to her and I want you to blow a big load for me. I have one small favour to ask of you though.”

“What’s that baby?”

“When you cum this time, please cum all over my face and tits. I want to watch the cum fly out of the piss slit on your fat cock and I want to feel you blow a big load of that creamy jizz all over my face and my big titties. Please do it for me Bobby. Let me know when you’re getting close and I’ll put your big cock between my tits and tit fuck you to completion. I want to eat your cum but I’d really love to have you shoot a big load all over me. I promise I won’t waste any, I’ll scoop up all your cum off my titties and eat it while you watch. I’ll even scoop your hot cum onto my nipples and suck them for you. I love your cum so much!”

It was pretty weird, lying there on the bed trying to have a conversation with someone that would alternate between talking to you and sucking your dick. Not weird in a bad way mind you, just weird.

I slipped my cock out of Linda’s mouth and got up to get the phone. I went to my dresser and grabbed the little scrunched up piece of paper that had the Safeway lady’s phone number on it. It was so scrunched up I could barely make out the phone number. It was then that I realized I didn’t even know her name. All that was on the slip of paper was a phone number. Oh well.

I walked back over to the bed and put the phone down for a minute. I leaned down and gave Linda a soft kiss on the lips and then surprised her a bit when I spun her around so that she was lying on her back with her head hanging almost over the edge of the bed. I reached down, grabbed my cock and noticed that there was a large drop of precum on the end of my dick that was just about ready to drip.

“Open up wide my horny little cum slut.”

Linda smiled and playfully opened her mouth as wide as she could. I grabbed my cock in both hands and milked out a big dollop of precum and let it drip right in her mouth.

“Mmmmmmmmmm that’s so yummy Bobby, please give me some more.”

Who was I to disappoint? I took the end of my cock and smeared the sticky, shiny head all over her pouting lips and watched as she licked it all up. I leaned over and slipped the head of my cock between her lips. She suddenly realized why I wanted her in that position and smiled another little smile.

Linda grabbed my cock in both hands and took it out of her mouth for a second. Using her ‘little girl’ voice she said, “Please slide your big thing down my throat and fuck my cute little face Bobby. Slide it in and out of my throat. Put your big, hard, nasty cock into my mouth and fuck my face just like it was a little wet pussy. Make me choke on your big gnarly fuckstick Bobby. Fuck, I want it so much!”

With that, she took one hand and carefully grabbed my balls while the other hand guided the head of my cock back into her mouth. As soon as my cock was safely in her mouth, she took both hands and carefully wrapped them around the loose skin above my hanging balls, and pulling on it, guided me deeper into her hot little mouth. Man can this girl suck cock!

I was just starting to really get into it when she popped my cock out of her mouth and said, “Well stud, are you going to give her a call or not? I want to have a little fun and see if you can carry on a conversation with her while I suck the daylights out of your big cock.”

What the fuck! Never one to run from a challenge, I picked up the scrap of paper and dialled the number. It rang three or four times and I was just about to hang up when someone picked up the line.

“Hello.”

“Hi there, I’m not sure if I have the right person but I’m trying to get in touch with a woman that I met at Safeway a few days ago.”

“Oh my! That would be me. Hi there, my name is Susan. I’m so glad that you called, I really am. I was afraid I scared you away and to be honest, I didn’t think I would ever hear from you.”

“Hi Susan. I’m sorry I took so long to call but I guess in a way, you’re right. You did freak me out a bit.”

“I have to apologize for my behaviour, I don’t know what came over me. I caught a glimpse of that huge bulge in your shorts and wanted to suck your cock so much I guess I just lost it. I’m really very, very sorry. Please forgive me.”

“Hey, don’t worry about it.”

“What’s your name stud?”

“Bobby.”

“Well I’m really glad you called Bobby. Does this mean there’s a chance we might get together?”

Linda was starting to really suck hard on my cock now. She seemed totally turned on that I was talking to someone else while she sucked me off. I wondered how much of her enthusiasm came from knowing that she might get to meet the woman on the other end of the phone and have the chance to play with her big tits. My cock was feeling as big and hard as ever and in all the excitement, I knew it wouldn’t be too long before I blew my load. I didn’t want to cum just yet. With Linda’s aggressive chewing and sucking, I was having a hard time concentrating and decided I needed a break from the vigorous assault that Linda was imparting to my cock. I had to do something so I slowly worked it carefully down and into her throat and held it there, pinning Linda’s head to the bed. She had to start her nose-breathing thing again because she sensed that I wasn’t going to pull my cock out of her throat anytime soon. I could feel her throat flexing around my cock as she tried to swallow and despite my best efforts, I thought I might lose it and blow my load.

I guess Susan sensed that I was somehow distracted and asked if everything was OK.

“Ah yes, everything is fine, sorry about that, I’m in the middle of something and probably should have phoned when we were finished.”

“We?”

“Yes, er, um, I guess I should be honest with you. I have a girlfriend and I told her about you. She got quite excited when I told her what happened when you and I met and as we speak, she’s sucking my cock. I have to apologize and I hope I haven’t grossed you out.”

“Quite the contrary young man. You can’t imagine what a turn on it is sitting here talking to you knowing that some lucky girl is sucking on that beautiful huge cock of yours.”

“Whew. I’m glad you’re OK with it.”

“Yes, I’m very OK with it. I only wish I was there and could help her suck you off too. Do you think we can make that happen? I don’t want to pressure you and scare you away again but if your girl friend doesn’t mind, I’d love to get the chance to wrap my lips around your cock, suck you off and drink all your hot, yummy cum. What do you think?”

“My girlfriend was wondering if you would mind if she watched?”

“Well, I’ve never put on a show for anyone before but I have to admit it sounds intriguing. If that’s the only way I’m going to get you to drop your pants for me then it’s a deal.”

I held the phone in such a way that Susan could hear me speak to Linda. I eased my cock out of Linda’s throat and told her that Susan was OK with letting you watch her suck me off.

“Oh goody. Can I talk to her?”


I passed the phone to Linda, reminding her that “Safeway Lady’s” name was Susan and looked on as my hard cock bobbed a few inches from her face. She grabbed my cock in her spare hand and slowly jacked me off towards her face as she spoke into the phone.

“Hi Susan, my name is Linda, how are you?”

“Just fine Linda, although right now I am a very horny and very jealous lady. Tell me, is Bobby’s cock as big and yummy as it looks?”

“Oh yes! He’s absolutely the best. I could suck on his big cock twenty-four hours a day. And you wouldn’t believe how much he cums. When he blows his load, I can drink all I want and he still has enough left over to cover my whole face with thick, hot ropes of cum. Geeze, most of the time my face looks like a glazed donut.”

“Wow! You are a very lucky young lady Linda. Tell me something, why are you willing to share him with me? Remember, I love cum too and the more I drink the less there is for you.”

“I know. There are two reasons I guess. First of all …um, just a minute please, he’s leaking precum all over the place and I have to suck it up.”

“You go right ahead my dear.”

Linda held the phone between her head and shoulder and grabbed my cock with both hands. She gripped it tightly and milked dollops of precum out of my cock and sucked them off with loud sucking noises. I’m sure she was making as much noise as possible so that Susan could hear her over the phone. In all the excitement, I was getting ready to blow my load and Linda must have sensed this. She started jacking me off hard and fast into her mouth. Every few strokes she would plunge it deep into her mouth and then pull it out as she continued to jack me off. I reached down and grabbed a big tit in each hand and hung on as she assaulted my cock. She was being a little rough and if this went on much longer, I knew my dick would start to get sore. To get her to ease up her death grip, I shoved my cock as far as I could down her pretty little throat and started to fuck her face. She maintained a grip on the base of my cock with one handle and kneaded my balls with the other as I continued to fuck her face.

Bobby T
Bobby T
2,494 Followers