Cumming of Age Ch. 3

Story Info
What a day, and now my mom?
3k words
4.56
674.4k
110

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobby T
Bobby T
2,492 Followers

I tossed and turned trying to get to sleep but I guess I was much too excited. So much had happened today. I had received not only the first, but also the second blowjob of my young life. Before today the only relief I got was through the use of my own hands and now, thanks to my large breasted cum sucking neighbour Mrs. Johnson, the real thing turned out to be better than my wildest fantasy. So what if she was an "older woman".

She was ten times more beautiful than any of the girls my age. And those tits! Mmmmmm. My cock started to get hard when I thought of how Mrs. Johnson would pull and twist her large nipples while she sucked my cock. And I was still amazed at the way she seemed to love to eat my cum. And what was with the submissive way that she acted? I had read a few erotic stories about submissive behaviour. Is this what that's all about? Was Mrs. Johnson a submissive looking for a dominant partner? How should I act? Was I too young to take on a dominant role without her laughing at me?

And then there was my mom to think about. What's up with her? For some reason, mom seemed to be acting much differently lately and I found myself comparing her to Mrs. Johnson. She has started to dress much more sexy lately and she seems to be almost coming on to me. I know she's a beautiful woman but hey, she's my mom.

Both my mom and Mrs. Johnson are beautiful women. Both have nice big tits.

I found myself caught up in a fantasy in which I would slip my cock slowly out of Mrs. Johnson's cunt and then slide it into my mom's waiting mouth. In this little fantasy of mine, my mom was fondling my balls while I fucked Mrs. Johnson and then she would suddenly pull my cock out of her cunt and suck hard on it, licking and slurping Mrs. Johnson's cunt juice off my cock and then shoving it back in her cunt again. Their large breasts were hanging and swinging all over the place and I could grab their tits and suck hard on them as much as I wanted.

Then in my fantasy, and as I neared orgasm, I could visualize my mom and Mrs. Johnson both trying to suck the head of my cock at the same time, feeling each other's tits and kissing each other as their lips closed over the head of my cock. Cool fantasy.

My cock was hard as a rock and as I continued to create the fantasy in my head, I started stroking and squeezing it. I could almost hear them moaning as they sucked my cock. As a matter of fact, I actually seemed to be able to hear them moaning. I shook off the fantasy and because I was half asleep and sat up in bed to clear my head. There it was, I could actually hear a moaning sound.

At first, I thought the sound of the moaning was in still in my head, the product of wishful thinking. But the more I tried to clear my head, the more I was sure that I was actually hearing it. I crept out of bed and walked quietly down the hall to the source of the sound. Sure enough, the moaning was coming from my mom's room. Her door was open about a half an inch and I couldn't help myself... I peeked.

There was my mom, lying on her bed with her head thrown back, her thighs spread wide and her hands shoving a large bright blue fake cock of some kind in and out of her cunt with one hand while she pulled and twisted on a nipple with the other. Her head was thrown back, her eyes were closed and she was I suppose, getting ready to cum. Her red silk robe was wide open and I could see my mom's big tits shaking around in time with her movements. Her nipples were the size of pencil erasers. Fuck she looked beautiful. She pulled so hard on her nipple that I thought she was was in danger of ripping her big tit right off her body.

Standing naked in the hallway, I grabbed my cock and began jerking off. I tried to compare the size of the fake cock with mine and I was sure I was bigger. All of a sudden, she gave a few hushed gasps and seemed to shudder as she was overtaken by her orgasm. I opened the door another inch or so to try and get a better view of her cunt. Fuck. It was shaved bald and I could see the big blue fake cock sliding in and out of her. I was so wrapped up in watching my mom that I didn't realize I was ready to cum myself and I started pumping a big load. I tried to catch as much of my cum as I could in my hand but a lot of it got away and I must have dumped a big load all over her door and the carpet. I aimed my cock straight up and came all over my chest. Shit, I was a mess. I didn't have anything to use to clean up the mess and my hands were already full of the stuff. Slinking away and feeling very much a perv for spying on my mom, I made my way into the bathroom down the hall and started to clean myself up.

I stood at the sink and lifted my balls and cock into the sink so I could wash the cum off. I took a bar of soap and was lathering up my cock and balls, taking my time and enjoying the warm water and the slippery feeling of my soapy hands. It was starting to feel so good that my cock started to fill out again and I began to slide my soapy hands up and down the length of my cock. In my mind's eye, I could still see that blue fake cock sliding in and out of my mom's cunt. I wondered what it would feel like to put my cock into a tight juicy cunt. I knew how good a mouth felt when it sucked my cock but what would a cunt feel like?

Just then, while I was lost in yet another fantasy, my mom opened the door and walked into the bathroom. Shit. I was standing there totally naked and stroking my big soapy cock with both hands. Mom looked at me and then stared right at my cock. I tried to cover myself and we both started apologizing at the same time. She said she thought I was asleep and didn't know I was in the bathroom. I didn't know what the hell to say and muttered something about needing to get cleaned up.

She kept staring at my cock and seemed to be searching for something to say. I stopped stroking my cock as soon as she walked into the bathroom but, like a deer caught in the headlights, I stood there not knowing what to do holding my cock with both hands. I looked down and saw at least a half a foot of cock rising out of my hands that were still clamped on tight.

Mom closed and tightened her robe in an attempt to cover herself but the silky robe clung to her large breasts making them look even bigger. Her nipples were trying to poke through the thin material. I realized I was staring at her tits as much as she was staring at my cock. My cock twitched involuntarily in my hands and I almost started stroking it again until I caught myself.

Finally, and I assume because she was unable to think up anything clever, mom asked if everything was OK. I said yes, but that I was pretty embarrassed that she had caught me naked and washing myself.

Still staring at my cock, she said, "Don't worry about it silly". Although I didn't know what to say or do, I took the high road and asked her if she would mind leaving and closing the door to give me a little privacy.

"Sure honey, but if you don't mind, I'd like to get something out of the medicine cabinet first."

She walked over to the medicine cabinet (which was above the sink) and seemed to search around. I felt pretty self-conscious standing there with my cock in my hands while she searched for something in the medicine cabinet. I couldn't be sure but I think she was spending more time looking at my cock instead of in the cabinet. Her tits were pressed against my arm as she leaned passed me to reach the cabinet and my cock started to get harder. She watched it grow and the more I saw her watch, the harder I got.

She said that she was glad I was taking such good care of myself and took my hygiene seriously. I told her I was very embarrassed that she could see me like this. She said, "Don't be silly and as a matter of fact since I'm your mother, I should probably help you out with that".

She seemed spellbound by my big cock and was unable to stop staring at it. She reached down, took the bar of soap, made a handful of soapsuds and pushed my hands out of the way. She started scrubbing my cock with both hands. She held the last few inches tightly in one hand, pushed my cock down into a horizontal position and started to stroke my cock with the other hand under the pretence of washing it.

"Do you know that your penis is quite a bit larger than normal?" I didn't know what to say and said nothing, standing there stunned and not wanting her to stop. I stood there enjoying the feeling of her slippery hands working on my cock. I could feel her big tits rubbing against me and when I looked in the mirror, I could see that her robe had come apart. I could see her big tits jiggling around and I knew I was getting close to cumming again.

I wasn't sure if I should tell mom I was going to cum and finally said, "Thank you for being so nice and for helping me with my hygiene." What a stupid fucking thing to say but what the fuck, if she was going to pretend to be concerned about my hygiene, who was I to argue. Two can play this game. I just continued to play stupid and was happy to let her stroke my cock forever.

Mom continued to stroke my cock and dipped one soapy hand down to cup my balls, rolling them around in her warm, slippery hand. Now I was starting to freak out about blowing my load and I told my mom that if she didn't stop I might get even more embarrassed.

Good old mom continued to play dumb and asked why. I told her that I couldn't help it, but her washing made me feel so good that I thought I might cum. She said that cumming was a perfectly normal physical response and that she didn't mind if I came. She said that it would probably make it easier for her to wash my cock if it got softer so I should just go ahead and cum.

I couldn't believe it. Was my mom that stupid or was this just a way for her to play with my cock and pretend that it wasn't sexual. Frankly, I didn't care. I was getting ready to cum and the thought that my gorgeous large breasted mom was jerking me off was just fine with me thank you very much. Mom began licking her lips and was staring at my cock as she sensed that I was getting ready to cum.

Then, just when I though I had heard it all, she shocked the hell out of me. In a very matter of fact manner she said, "Honey, I hope you don't think what I'm going to ask you is gross, but your cum is a very good source of protein and is wonderful for the complexion. Would you mind cumming on my face?"

I just about swallowed my tongue. Holy fuck! My mom wanted me to blow my load on her face.

She asked again... "Please dear, you wouldn't mind would you?"

Duh, I said sure mom, and in keeping with the charade, I said that if she wanted me to cum on her face, I would be happy to.

With that, she sat down on the toilet and pulled me by the cock until I was standing in front of her. She grabbed a towel and wiped what was left of the soap off my cock and balls. It was all I could do to stop cumming as she rubbed my cock with the towel.

She smiled at me and told me to cum on her face. Then she said that she didn't want to ruin her robe so she slipped it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Fuck. First Mrs. Johnson and now my mom. I looked at my mom's big tits and then at her face. She was staring at the head of my cock as I jerked off and kept licking her lips. Mom placed a hand under each tit and lifted them up, weighing them and presenting a great target.

I was very close and really started pumping my cock hard. I felt weak at the knees and then almost went blind as I started cumming. The first blast caught her on her cheek and stretched up over her nose to her eye. She closed her eyes as my cock kept shooting out ropes of cum onto her face. Some of it ran down her chin and landed on her tits. She opened her mouth and I tried to direct as much cum into her mouth as I could. She swallowed whatever landed in her mouth and then she started licking all around her lips. She looked like a little girl that was trying to lick ice cream off her own face.

I looked at my mom and couldn't believe how much cum was on her face. She was cupping her big tits and then started rubbing my cum into her skin.

Shit, now what do I do? My mom was sitting naked on the toilet with her face covered in my cum. She couldn't even see because several blasts of cum had shut her eyes. I felt more than a little awkward and I ran some warm water on a washcloth, put it in her hand and told her I had to get a coke out of the fridge. She thanked me very much and said she would be down to see me in a minute. As I walked out of the bathroom, my mom was just sitting there, rubbing my cum into her tits and scooping cum off her face with a finger and licking it clean.

I started to close the door but had to take one last glance at my cum covered mother. I wanted nothing more than to shove my cock into her mouth and fuck her face like I did Mrs. Johnson but hey, this was my mom!

I stopped by my room, slipped into a housecoat and went down to the kitchen for a coke. I sat at the kitchen table and had almost finished it when mom walked in. She went to the fridge, took out a bottled water and sat down at the kitchen table with me.


"Now it's my turn to be embarrassed", she said. I asked her why. She said that when she walked in on me in the bathroom she should have left right away but became fascinated with the size of my cock. "I've never seen one that big and I just had to touch it. I'm really sorry and I won't let it happen again. It was wrong of me and I had no right to force myself on you the way I did."

I told her that I loved it and I loved her. I told her that I almost lost it when I saw her big tits and that she made a dream come true when she let me cum on her face. She blushed and said that she was glad that an old lady like her could have that effect on me. I told her that she wasn't old and went on at some length to tell her how beautiful he was.

"Do you really think my tits look sexy?"

"Yes I do. They are so big and sexy. Big tits really turn me on."

"Since we're being honest, I want to explain why I wanted you to cum on my face. I hope you don't think badly of me but it has been so long and I just couldn't help myself. Your father used to cum on my face almost every night and it's been years since I felt hot, sticky cum on my face. I've missed it so much."

"Mom, it really turned me on to blow my load on your face. I almost stuck my cock in your mouth to get you to suck me dry but I didn't because... well... you're my mom.

"You wouldn't want an old lady like me to suck your cock would you?"

"Heck mom, you're not as old as Mrs. Johnson."..... oops!!!!

"What has Mrs. Johnson got to do with this?"

When I just looked at my feet and didn't say anything she said, "I think you've got some explaining to do young man! Why did you mention Mrs. Johnson when I talked about sucking your cock?"

To Be Continued...

Bobby T
Bobby T
2,492 Followers