Cumming of Age Ch. 8

Story Info
Bobby takes a slight age detour
14.6k words
4.78
363.4k
73

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobby T
Bobby T
2,504 Followers

Hi Gang. Chapter 8 and those that may follow are the direct result of your voting, feedback and encouragement. It seems that there are some 'hardcore' fans of this series and as long as you keep up the encouragement, the Bobby character will try to keep it up too. Please remember to vote when you have finished the story. Take care and be well.

* * * * *

I pulled my Mustang into the driveway and noticed that Mom's car was gone. She must have run out for a few minutes. I put away the few groceries I had picked up at Safeway and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. I ducked into my room to grab my bathrobe and suddenly felt very tired. I was totally wiped and my bed looked too damned inviting. I figured I had time to bag out for a few minutes before I had to get ready for dinner and besides, Mom wasn't even home yet. I crashed on the bed to shut my eyes for a few minutes and quickly fell into a deep sleep.

I was in the middle of a bizarre horny dream and slowly began to wake up when the dream started to seem a little too real. In my dream, the aggressive woman from Safeway was sucking me off right at the check out counter in plain view of the cashier and a number of customers who looked on. She was fantastic. Her mouth seemed permanently attached to the end of my dick and I could feel my thick cock sliding down her throat. I felt regret that I had her pegged as some kind of psycho bitch and loved the wet, powerful blowjob I was receiving. Then, in the foggy state between sleep and awake, I realized that it wasn't the Safeway woman who was sucking on the head of my dick, it was my mom and she had me down her throat.

When she noticed that I was waking up, Mom pulled her mouth off my cock and held it tightly against her cheek. She smiled at me and said, "Hi sleepy head." With a silly little grin she said, " From the smell and taste of your cock, I'd say you got very lucky while you were out shopping for me. My little Bobby is turning into quite the stud isn't he?"

My groggy head was being flooded by thoughts and sensations. As Mom resumed sucking on the swollen head of my dick, I was still a bit dazed and a small part of my sleepy head was still back in the dream about the lady in Safeway. I was in that state somewhere between sleep and awake getting my dick sucked and all I know is I was feeling pretty damned good. As I started to wake up, Mom's words started to sink in and I realized that she wasn't pissed off at me for getting laid while I was out. It was obvious that she knew I had got lucky and I loved her even more for not having a jealous bone in her body. As a matter of fact, it turned me on a lot to think that she was enjoying the act of sucking someone else's skank off my cock.

I leaned up on my elbows and watched mom suck my cock. I still can't believe how lucky I am and that without having to bullshit myself, I can honestly say that she is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. I could never get tired of watching her pretty face as she sucks me off. I was feeling pretty much on top of the world and wondered if it could get any better than this. Mom gave my cock one last, hard suck pulling it out of her mouth with a loud popping sound, ran her tongue into piss slit to wipe away the last of my precum, gave it one last wet kiss and got up off the bed smiling like the Cheshire cat.

I was more than a little disappointed and a little pissed off for a second but then realized she stopped because she was smarter than me. I looked down at my painfully hard cock and wanted desperately to blow my load right now, preferable down her throat or all over her face and tits.

"I had better let you recover a little so you won't poop out when our sexy next door neighbor comes over for a visit tonight."

I wasn't sure whether to thank Mom for her thoughtfulness or shove my cock back in her mouth to get my rocks off. She was right however, and I was a little worried that I might not have enough left for Mom and Mrs. Johnson tonight. Besides, Mrs. Johnson had talked about bringing a surprise with her and depending on what it was, I might need all the stamina I could muster.

What little was left of the afternoon passed quickly. I jumped into the shower, shaved and put on some comfortable sweat pants and my favorite old sweatshirt. I wanted to look presentable but also wanted to be able to get out of my clothes easily. Besides, I loved the way the soft material of my worn cotton sweat pants felt against my cock and balls. Given the company we were expecting, I had no need for underwear and felt a bit naughty knowing that my cock would be very obvious in my thin sweatpants.

I sat down with a glass of iced tea in front of the TV in time to watch Tiger Woods sink a nice putt. A five-stroke lead at 23 under with nine holes to play...this guy is unreal! Mom finally made an appearance and did a little twirl in front of me, asking how she looked. Fuck! She looked fantastic and I told her so! She had that fresh out of the shower look and was wearing just a little makeup. Her full lips were colored with a sexy red lipstick. She wore black spandex pants with a red satin blouse. Her huge tits moved around under the thin satin material and drove me crazy. She was obviously excited because her large nipples stuck out like crazy. I told her she was truly beautiful and was the sexiest woman I had ever seen. She blushed a little and said it was nice to feel like a woman again. I didn't know quite what she meant by that but smiled at her.

"How does this blouse look?"

"You look gorgeous. I love the way I can see your big tits move around under that blouse. They look so big and heavy. I just might have to suck on them for a minute if you don't mind?"

"Of course you can baby." She walked over and stood between my legs, lifted the front of her blouse up showing me her unbelievable tits. I looked up at the sexy curves of the undersides of her huge tits and felt my dick starting to twitch again. I sat up and pressed my face between her big tits, grabbed one in each hand and smothered my face in her cleavage. It felt like my head had completely disappeared between her huge fun bags. I took a nipple between the thumb and forefinger of each hand and pulled hard, twisting them as I tried to use her nipples to wrap her tits around my face. Mom had thrown her head back and as I looked up from between her tits, I noticed the sexy arch of her neck. I pulled my face out of her cleavage and latched onto one of her hard nipples and sucked it softly into my mouth. I never wanted this moment to end. I started sucking noisily and as I made little wet sucking sounds, she started to moan her appreciation. It seemed to turn her on when I made sucking sounds as I nursed on her breast. I secretly wished I could suck gallons of milk from her big tits.

My cock was as hard as a rock and I wanted desperately to fuck my mom right now. I slipped my hand between her legs and felt the heat from her cunt through the thin material as I cupped her mound. When I started to roll her pussy lips between my fingers, mom gave a little squeal and jumped back. "You little devil, Cheryl will be here any minute and we shouldn't start without her. Now behave yourself young man, because if you keep this up it won't be long before I can't help myself and jump on your big cock."

"I'm sorry Mom, but it's your fault because you make me so horny I can hardly stand it. Look how hard I am! Could you at least suck my cock for a minute?"

Mom just smiled at me and said, " You'll just have to be patient Bobby. I have a hunch that it won't be long before that big cock of yours will get all the action it can handle."

I knew she was right but that didn't make my cock go soft. I was so horny I wanted to pull down my sweats and start jacking off right there but I knew mom was right.

Just then the doorbell rang and mom yelled at me from the kitchen to get the door. I was pretty embarrassed to go to the door in my current condition because my cock looked like I was trying unsuccessfully to hide something big and obscene in my loose fitting sweat pants. On top of that, there was a wet spot in my sweat pants were precum had leaked from my piss slit. I tried to adjust my cock so that it didn't stick out as much and had no luck. Fuck! I grabbed a magazine off the coffee table and tried as best I could to hide my cock and went to answer the door.

As I opened the door, I caught a whiff of Mrs. Johnson's perfume before I could even see her. I looked into her smiling face and for some reason felt a little awkward. "Please come in Mrs. Johnson, it's really good to see you again."

She smiled as she looked at my hilarious and totally useless attempt to cover up my hardon. "Is that big nasty thing in your pants my fault or has your naughty mother been sucking on that big thing of yours again?"

I smiled a little nervously and said, "I think you'd be right on both counts." As Mrs. Johnson passed by me on her way into the house, she gripped her fingers around the shaft of my cock and squeezed firmly. "I'm not sure I'm ever going to get enough of this big thing of yours Bobby." With that, she leaned over, yanked down the front of my sweatpants and virtually inhaled my cock into her mouth, sucking it straight down her throat. My eyes just about popped out of my skull and I thought I was going to blow my load right there. But like my mom, she obviously had a lot more restraint than I do because she gave my cock one more long suck and tucked it back into my pants. She whispered to me, "I really need a big load of your hot cum in my tummy right now Bobby, but I don't want to be greedy and push my luck. Your mom would probably kill me if I sucked you dry before the evening even got started."

Mom came out of the kitchen and greeted Mrs. Johnson with a kiss and a big hug. It was very sexy looking at two gorgeous women mashing their big tits together. Just like my mom, Mrs. Johnson was obviously not wearing a bra and her huge tits were rolling around under her thin top. Mom looked at me and chuckled as bit as she saw the obscene tent my cock was making in my sweat pants. Even the magazine I was holding could do little to hide my embarrassment. She held Mrs. Johnson's hands as she looked at my predicament. "Well Cheryl, what do you think the odds are of making it through dinner before Bobby's big hard cock explodes?"

Mrs. Johnson replied, " I was just thinking the same thing. Do you think it's our big tits that are driving him crazy or do you think he's thinking about blowing a big juicy load of hot cum all over our faces?"

Mom said, "If you think that we're driving the poor boy crazy now, wait until he sees this." With that, mom got down on her knees in front of Mrs. Johnson and slowly lifted her top up and over her huge tits. She slowly fastened her full lips onto one of Mrs. Johnson's big nipples. She started to make the same loud sucking noises that I make when I suck her tits. Mrs. Johnson moaned and pulled my mom's head hard into her huge tits. After mom rubbed her face in Mrs. Johnson's big tits for a minute, she gave each of her nipples a little kiss and stood up.

"Well Cheryl, I'd love nothing more than to stay here all night sucking on your beautiful nipples but I think I'd better go see how dinner is doing. If we don't stop fooling around, dinner will be ruined. On the upside, at least we wouldn't starve to death because we could still eat each other." She looked over her shoulder as she led the way into the kitchen and continued, "Besides, my pussy is already getting soaked and if we can't behave ourselves until we get through dinner, I'll have to go and change my pants."

As we entered the kitchen mom asked, "Can I offer you a drink?"

"Whatever you're having will be fine." Mrs. Johnson took a moment to dry mom's saliva off her tits by rubbing her palms over her nipples, rather seductively I might add, and then lowered her blouse and sat down at the kitchen table.

"I'm having a cranberry and soda, will that be alright?"

"Sounds yummy."

"How about you Bobby?"

"I'll get myself a coke, thanks mom."

Mrs. Johnson sat down at the kitchen table and watched as mom put the final touches on dinner. She looked a bit nervous, like she was trying to work up the courage to say something and finally said, "I know that I told you I was going to bring over a little surprise tonight but after I got home and thought about it, I started to have second thoughts. I felt I owed it to you to check with you first to make sure you'll be ok with it."

"I'm intrigued Cheryl. So tell us, what is your little surprise?"

"Well, I know I haven't had the opportunity to talk about this yet, but I have a lovely daughter who has just turned 18 and she's just arrived home from boarding school today. I went out to the airport to pick her up this afternoon. I guess I was being a little presumptuous but I thought she might be a nice addition to our little group. I thought I'd better discuss it with you first for two reasons; first to make sure there is enough dinner to go around and secondly, to make sure you and Bobby were ok with me bringing another female into the mix. Pamela, I know how much you enjoy being with another woman and I know you'll love being with her. She's my pride and joy and she's sexy as hell."

I sat there is disbelief as I listened to this. My horny little mind was reeling with the possibilities. First, I got to have sex with two beautiful cum loving older women with big tits and now it sounded like a girl my age might get involved too! I wondered what she looked like. I wondered if I'd be "up" to it. I got thinking about the challenge presented by three women and three hungry sexual appetites that needed to be satisfied. I was more than a little grateful for the fact that these lovely women went both ways. Not only was it a turn on to witness and be a part of, but it also meant that they could entertain each other sexually which took some of the pressure off me. I sat quietly but very excited as my mom continued to chat with Mrs. Johnson about her daughter.

"Tell me a bit about her."

"Her name is Linda, she's just had her 18th birthday and she's very sexy and beautiful but has a few silly hang-ups about her appearance."

"What kind of hang-ups?"

"Well, let's just say that she is very petite, not even five feet tall and she's kind of skinny. She thinks she's been cursed because her little body comes equipped with an enormous pair of breasts." Lifting her eyebrows and smiling she said, "I guess she takes after her mother in that regard. She's already overflowing her d-cup bras and unfortunately, she thinks she looks stupid and gross. Ever since her tits have grown to the size they are, I've been trying to tell her how beautiful she is and that her big breasts are something to be proud of, but she really doesn't believe me and keeps wishing they were much smaller. She hasn't even dated boys since she started developing because she's so self-conscious about her tits. She's really quite shy and I guess she's technically still a virgin although with my help, she's been playing with some pretty big vibrators and dildos that got rid of her hymen a long time ago. You and Bobby are the only people who will know what I'm about to tell you but I have a relationship with her in much was that you do with your son. Linda and I have been sleeping together ever since her father left us. She crawled into bed with me one night during a particularly nasty storm and one thing led to another."

"Not to be blunt but do you mean that you two ... you know ... um, get it on?"

"Yes we do. It all started the night she crawled into bed with me and I heard her crying. I thought she was afraid of the storm but she finally confessed that she was really upset about the size of her breasts. She begged me to arrange for a breast reduction. I made her a promise that if she still felt the same way when she was 21 years old, I would help her arrange for the reduction but in the mean time, she had to try and learn to appreciate them. As I held her in my arms trying to soothe her, I was kissing the top of her head. She turned her face up to talk to me and before we knew it, we were kissing. I tried to comfort her and started telling her how beautiful she is. Without realizing what I was doing, I cupped one of her breasts and started to fondle it. I could feel her nipple respond so I slowly undid the top on her pajamas and buried my face into her massive cleavage. As soon as I started sucking on her nipple, she moaned and slowly spread her legs. I could tell she was getting very horny. One thing led to another and we ended up spending the entire night making love to each other. I know she's had a few girlfriends at school but has never been with a man. I also know that she'd love to experience sex with a man. I thought if you and Bobby were ok with it, we could make Linda's first time with a man something she will always remember fondly."

Am I the luckiest fucking guy on earth or what? I could see that mom was getting excited about the idea. She told Mrs. Johnson to invite Linda over for dinner and that they'd see what happened from there.

Just a little while ago, I was a virgin myself and now it looked like I might be able to help some girl break through (no pun intended) as well. Fuck me. This is going to be great! While Mrs. Johnson was calling her daughter on the phone to tell her to come over, mom took me to one side and whispered, "This just might be a very big night for you young man. Try and behave yourself and let's see you use those manners I taught you." With that she winked, gave me a quick kiss and squeezed my painfully hard cock.

"You'd better take a seat at the table so you can hide that big brute. After all, you don't want to scare Linda away before we get a chance to meet her and have dinner."

I just smiled at the backhanded compliment and decided she was right. I took a seat at the table and resisted the urge to fondle my cock and balls. I went into a quick daydream and tried to imagine what a tiny, slender girl would look like if she had huge tits.

Just then the doorbell rang. Mrs. Johnson offered to get the door. Mom finished setting the table and I sat at the kitchen table nervously pretending to read the magazine I had used to hide my dick. I was desperate to see what Linda looked like. After the description her mother gave us, my imagination was running wild. I could hear Mrs. Johnson talking in hushed tones to her daughter in the living room and there was a lot of giggling going on. I took this as a good sign.

The giggling stopped and I could hear Mrs. Johnson and her daughter making their way into the kitchen. I just about came in my pants when I got my first look at Linda. Fuck me she's beautiful. Very short blond hair (much shorter than mine), bright blue eyes and a face that is so beautiful that I fell instantly in love with her. Someone might say that notwithstanding her short hair, she looked a lot like Britney Spears. As advertised, she had one of those narrow skinny ribcages and backs that made her enormous tits look even larger. She wore a thin little t-shirt that ended just below the bottom curve of her breasts. Her nipples were very obvious and were pointing straight out, if off to the sides a bit, from her huge cannons that had that conical, pear shape I love so much. Gravity had yet to affect her rack and her breasts stood high and proud on her chest. Fuck me she's beautiful! She has a tiny little waist and a skinny little butt. She couldn't weight more than 100 pounds soaking wet and most of that would be in her huge tits. Her t-shirt was molded perfectly to her tits and I could tell they were heavy by the way they shifted with her every movement. It had only been about a second since she walked into the kitchen but I had seen all I needed to see. I wanted her!

Bobby T
Bobby T
2,504 Followers