Cumming to Grips Ch. 03

Story Info
Taming the Husband.
3.7k words
4.49
95.2k
14
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doinkit1
doinkit1
79 Followers

Dave got out of bed. He could not believe it was noon already. Sue gave him a run for his money earlier and now he had the taste of cum in his mouth and cum smeared all over his nose. He promptly brushed his teeth and took a shower. Dave was not sure he wanted to go any further. He decided he would talk to Sue tonight and let her know that it was fun, but he cannot do this domination thing any longer.

After Dave cleaned up, he went out into the family room. His kids immediately leaped to their feet, gave a quick hug and yelled "Time for a hike! Time for a hike!" Dave answered "Go get your boots on." and without hesitation, the kids were off.

Sue sat on the couch watching the ordeal smirking, half because her husband was a good dad and the other half because she now owned her husband. Dave caught her whimsical smile. Sue gave him a wink, leaped to her feet and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "See ya later." she said as she walked to the kitchen. Dave and the kids gathered their things and left.

Sue knew Dave well. When she decided to live out Dave's fantasies, she knew it would be too much for him at first. No matter how slow she would go, Dave would chicken out. That is why she hid cameras around their bedroom and videotaped their first two domination sessions. She also created a free website for people to view her husband being dominated. For Dave's sake she did blur his eyes and his birthmark on his fight pectoral muscle. Her plan was to tape each one until Dave said he would not live that lifestyle anymore, then...

While Dave took the kids for a hike, Sue edited what she had taped that morning. She took several screen shot of Dave and made them pictures for their picture gallery. She cropped a movie for a 5 minute overview and posted a journal entry about their journey through this new lifestyle. For both sessions this far, Sue did not show Dave actually swallowing cum. She decided that she would only post to the point where cum was about to drop into Dave's mouth. This would give her leverage when Dave started to get nervous.

Dave came back with the kids just as Sue logged off of the site.

The rest of the day was a typical Saturday: a kid's movie, some wrestling, dinner, bath, etc. With the kids finally in bed and sleeping, Dave thought about trying to decide how to tell Sue that he did not want to be dominated any longer. He knew she would be frustrated because he was the one looking at the female domination pornography, not her. But he was not the one that told her to start making the fantasy a reality. By the time Sue sat on the couch near him, Dave had convinced himself that Sue did not really want to live out this fantasy and that all he needed was to say was that he was done with the role playing.

"What is that look about?" Sue inquired about Dave's contemplative, yet serious face.

Dave saw the question as an open door to tell Sue about his decision. "Well, I like the idea of you dominated me when I was looking at it on the internet, but I decided that we need to stop this role playing."

Sue let out one burst of laughter. She shook her head. "Wow. You're a bigger pussy than I thought. I figured you would at least make it to the 5th or 6th time." Dave looked down with a shocked and hurt expression.

"Oh come now Dave. We both knew you would not last, this just stretches you too much." Sue let out a sigh. "Wait here a minute."

Sue went to the computer and pulled up the website. She opened her email program and began a new message. She attached a picture fully disclosing Dave's face with a mouth full of cum and addressed it to one of Dave's female coworkers. She made the website the full screen so that she would only use the email if needed and turned off the monitor. Then she headed back out to get Dave.

On her way through the hall, Sue noticed how her heart pounding. She had a rush running through her body. She was excited and felt empowered. She also felt incredibly horny.

"Dave," Sue snapped as she entered the living room. "Come on back to the bedroom. Let's talk about this for a little while."

Dave, still hurt from her harsh comment, stood and walked behind Sue. She stopped in the bedroom so that they were both in from of the monitor.

"Dave, I do not know how to say this without stunning you any more so I am just going to say it." Sue took a deep breath. "You are not in charge of our sex life any more. You will not decide when we will stop this, I will." She paused. "Do you understand?" Sue said with confidence but without malice.

Dave's blood began to boil. "What the hell are you talking about?!?!" he demanded. "I don't want to do this anymore and that's final." Dave in a pouty sort of way crossed his arms and furled his brow.

Sue gently said, "Are you sure, because your penis right now says that you want controlled?"

"That is now." Dave pleaded. When I wake up with cum all over me, I quickly come to my senses." Dave shook his head for dramatic effect. "Sue I am not going to do that again."

Sue's heart raced. She was about to own Dave and she knew it. She took a deep breath as to not rush the moment. "Listen, you to me little bitch" she hissed at Dave. "You will do as I say! I do own you! If I want you to eat cum, you will eat your cum!"

Dave interrupted "Who the hell do you think you are? I am the..."

Sue promptly told him "Shut the fuck up! You need to see yourself first then decide who is in control." With that statement she turned on the monitor.

Dave stood there looking at himself eating cum.

"You need to know this is on the public internet, Dave. Notice that your face and birthmark are blurred..." Sue left the rest of the sentence to Dave's imagination. "I have a video section as well, want to see it?" Sue said with amusement.

Sue was so incredibly horny. Watching Dave speechless was invigorating. Knowing that she was going to win this war was exhilarating. She wanted to jump on him and ride him until she climaxed, but she knew she needed to make this an example.

"I...I...I..." Dave stammered. "This is fucking extortion."

"Dave." Sue calmly said. "Just stop for a second and look at you penis. It is hard. You want this. Now I want this. I am completely drenching my panties right now. What is wrong with it?"

"I feel weird." Dave said shamefully. "I had my own cum all over me this morning and when I am not horny, that seems weird."

"To whom?" Sue replied. "I am more aroused than I have ever been with you. I don't think you're weird. By the replies I get on this site, there are a ton of people that also enjoy this lifestyle."

Sue waited for a response, but clearly Dave was still in shock. "Listen Dave, you are my bitch, whether you like it or not right now. You need to go to the bathroom, get ready for bed and lay in bed naked. I will be in when I am ready. Now go."

Dave stood for a moment trying to decide what to do. What could he do? She had the leverage. It hurt that she would even think to do this to him. "So, what does our life together look like?"

Sue patiently replied, "I will give you some details tonight, but for now, you better start hauling your ass to the bathroom to get ready for bed. I am beginning to lose my patience Dave."

Dave searched her face to see if she was serious.

"Oh yes Dave, this is real." she answered the question.

Dave turned and sheepishly got ready for bed.

As Dave got, Sue closed the email so that she could use it later when the shock of the website wore off. She went to the living room to act like she was reading a book. The fact was she could not keep still. Her panties were wet, her nipples hard, and her mind numb with power. She promised herself to make him wait 30 minutes, but she never knew it would be torture to her too. She watched the time click by one minute at a time.

Dave was naked on top of the covers when Sue came in. "Good boy." Sue said in a demeaning tone. Dave did not reply.

Sue walked over to the bed. Dave saw the container from earlier in the day...the container that in which Sue caught his cum. As Sue place the container on the nightstand, Dave looked away, but his penis throbbed with anticipation.

"Dave, I am so fucking horny." Sue said as she began to undress. She took off everything but her panties. "Dave you need to satisfy me before we get started. I cannot wait anymore."

Sue stood on the bed straddling Dave's face. She lowered her panties just enough so that she only had to wiggle for them to fall onto Dave's face. She began to play with her own clit. "AAAhhhhhhhhh." she groaned. "Damn I could cum right now." She then took her fingers off of her clit and wiggled her panties onto Dave face.

"Can you smell me?" Sue said with a deep, groaning tone.

"Yes."

"Good, you need to like my cum as much as you like yours. Cum sluts like both, understand?"

"Yes." Dave answered.

Sue took her feet out of her panties and got down on her knees. She grabbed the panties from Dave face. She looked into his eyes. Dave could see fire in Sue's eyes, she looked driven. She opened her panties, took her eyes from Dave, and found where her vagina had been rubbing. She looked at Dave again. Then brought the panties up to her own nose and smelled herself. "Daaaaamn!" she exclaimed as she clinched her jaw while maintaining eye contact with Dave.

Dave wanted to have an orgasm right there. That was the first time he ever saw her do smell her won panties and he wanted to fuck her, now. So he began to move.

Sue's trance was broke by the movement and grabbed Dave's left nipple with her thumb and index finger. She promptly squeezed and twisted sending waves of pain through Dave's body and he stopped.

"Dave, I need you to not screw this up. Just stay still. When I want you to do something I will tell you." Sue sighed as if to get back into whatever trance she was in. She closed her eyes and straddled Dave's head so that he could see her playing.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue." Sue insisted and Dave complied. "Watch, this is how I like to be played with...not your cram-your-finger-into-my-hole routine."

Sue wet the end of her thumb and index fingers with Dave's tongue. Dave watch as she placed her wet thumb on the top side of her clit and her index finger on the bottom side of her clit. Sue's index finger moved as if she were scratching and itch under her clit. Sue began thrusting her hips back and forth. "Oh shit!" she let out.

"Only after I start bucking should you place your middle finger in my pussy." Sue breathlessly panted. She inserted her finger and it was accompanied but a long groan.

Dave was memorized, his eyes fixed on Sue playing with herself.

"Look in my eyes Dave, I want you to see my eyes as I orgasm."

Dave looked up and the passionate fire had returned to his wife's eyes. Sue clutch the panties to her nose with her left hand.

It took a ton of energy to keep her eyes fixed on Dave's but she did it. She had her clit in her favorite position, she could smell herself from her panties, and her husband was totally turned on.

Sue bucked. Her eyes clouded over. Her pupils almost disappeared. She gasped, then breathed deeply through her nose and gasped again, repeating this cycle for almost a minute. After a while her left hand fell and the panties with it. Her regular breathing returned as did the pupil of her eyes.

"Wow. I needed that" Sue whispered. Her focus came back and Dave was panting, his eyes wide and his entire body tense. "Hmmm, I see you liked that."

"Ahhh, that would be a large understatement" Dave retorted.

Dave's penis was as hard as it was going to get without an orgasm. He almost came just watching Sue and if anything would have brushed the top of his penis, he would have. He could feel his nipples were hard and the pre-cum dripping onto his stomach.

Sue, needing some affection, lifted her left leg and lay next to her husband. She lifted her lips to his and they kissed passionately. Dave was still not allowed to move, but he returned her kiss. After a few minutes, Sue broke their lip lock and looked him in the eye.

"Dave, you need to understand, you are still my cum slut. I own our sex life. I will not tolerate anymore defiance on your part like you had today. What I say goes. When I tell you to do something, you do it. Do you understand?"

Dave nodded an enthusiastic yes.

Sue looked at her naked husband. She noticed his nipples then all the pre-cum. She saw the crazed look in his eyes. He was ready.

"I will establish some ground rules today so you can rest a little easier, then you will eat all of your cum from earlier and all your pre-cum."

"OK" squeaked Dave.

"First, you need to know this turns me on. I did not think it would, but I like dominating you and making you eat your cum.

"Second, no other guys will be part of this. On the websites you visit I saw some people bring other men into the relationship. That will not happen."

"I don't want that..." Dave interrupted.

Sue cut him off "You just don't get it. I don't care if you do or don't. This is my show. I don't want it so it won't happen. But you will do what I want."

"Third," Sue continued "You get one day a month (my choice), your birthday and Christmas to have a 'normal' sex day with me." "Forth you will eat ell of your cum if you have an orgasm outside of my pussy, except on one of those 'normal' sex days."

"Tomorrow, I will tell you some other details. But for now, do you understand the ground rules?"

"I do." Dave replied.

"OK. Well I see you are still very hard. Let's start by seeing if we can get a little more pre-cum." Sue put the middle finger she used to please herself under Dave's nose. He instinctively stuck out his tongue. Sue was pleased, smirked and wiped off her finger on his tongue.

Sue then leaned over the top of Dave, took the container with Dave's cum and set the container on Dave's stomach. Dave jumped because it was cold. "We need to warm this up while you get to have some pre-cum." Sue explained as she took the lid off. "You need to wrap your hand around and hold the container here." Dave complied.

Sue looked at Dave's penis. There was a stream of pre-cum from the tip, to the edge of his penis head then down to his stomach. "Great job producing pre-cum honey. Keep it up." Sue took her index and middle finger and placed it on Dave's stomach at the end of the stream. She slowly and methodically collected the pre-cum all the way up to the tip of Dave's penis. Dave began to gyrate his hips and opened his mouth in anticipation.

Sue smirked. "What do you want Dave?"

"My cum" Dave replied in panting fashion.

Sue smeared the pre-cum all over Dave's tongue. When she finished she demanded "Now put your tongue in your month, but don't swallow." She then placed one index finger on Dave's nipple and her other on his other nipple. She made small, soft circles as Dave's nipples hardened. She refused to touch any other part of him while rubbing his nipples. She was experimenting and from Dave's reaction, it was a good test.

Within a minute Sue notices that the tip of Dave's penis was full of pre-cum again and it was starting to move down his head. She lifted her fingers from his nipples, used the same two fingers as before and began gathering his pre-cum. This time Sue placed her other hand at the bottom of Dave's penis, placed her two fingers collecting cum just under the tip, and slowly squeezed and pre-cum left in Dave's shat onto her fingers.

Dave was extremely close to having an orgasm. "Sue, if you don't stop..." Sue interrupted by letting go of his cock and giggling.

"Dave look; look at all of this that will be in your mouth." Dave glanced to see Sue two finger tips glistening. "Stick out your tongue again." Dave eagerly obeyed. Sue again rubbed the pre-cum all over Dave's tongue. "OK, now swallow."

Sue watch as Dave placed his tongue in his mouth and swallowed. She grinned. "Now Dave, tell everyone on the internet what kind of a slut you are."

"I...I...I am a cum slut."

"Good boy." Sue said mockingly. "Since you are a cum slut, would you like to eat your cum now?"

Thinking she meant the cum in the container Dave whispered "Yes."

"Good. Look in your container. Do you see all that cum?"

"Yes" Dave replied.

"Well we are going to double that because you were defiant earlier. I am about to make you cum in that cup again. I am going to get as much cum as I can by squeezing out of your penis. Then I am going to wait one minute just to make sure you are not horny any more. Then, oh Dave, then you will swallow both loads. Do you understand?"

Dave nodded his head affirming her question.

Now Dave, you know people cannot hear you shake your head. "Do you understand you will eat both loads of your cum in a few minutes?"

With a shaky voice Dave eked out a "Yyyeeeessss."

"Good." Sue immediately grabbed the cup with one hand and giving Dave a hand job with the other. In less than a minute Dave was ready to climax. "I am going to cum!" Dave cried out in half pleasure, half fear of what was to come. Sue smiled and pumped faster and harder. As soon as she felt his cock pulse, Sue held Dave's penis still so that she would not let any drop beyond the perimeter of the container. Cum leaped into the container and began to mix with the old cum—the new cum milky white, the old clear and shiny.

Sue took a while to make sure she squeezed every last drop out of Dave's cock. When she finished she flashed Dave a look that said, "You are mine you little whore." Sue whipped her leg on the other side of Dave's stomach so that she now straddled Dave's stomach.

"Well now Dave. I bet you regret saying you would eat this don't you?"

"Well, I...It's just...yes I do."

"You know you will eat this in a minute right. There is no getting out of this. You are still my cum slut. And you still like cum." With these statements over, Sue reached above Dave's head into the headboard of their bed. Sue pulled out their digital camcorder and turned it on. "I want you to see a close view of this tomorrow. Plus we will let the people on the internet see you eat your first full load of cum."

With the camcorder rolling, Sue inched her way toward Dave's head so that, by the time she stopped moving, she was over his chest. In an act of dominance Sue then placed Dave's arms under her legs and tilted his head back. "Ready or not little cum slut, here it comes."

Dave had butterflies in his stomach. He was worried about vomiting or gagging. He tried to put it out of his mind. He tried to ignore the red light on the camcorder. He tried to ignore the fact that with his mouth open and tongue all the way out, Sue began tilting the container of cum.

As Sue began to pour Dave's cum in his own mouth, she said "Let's just get this one down. I will not tease you...this time." She quickly dumped the remainder in Dave's mouth.

It was salty and slimy, but not horrible. Dave was having a harder time submitting to the fact that he as eating his own cum. Once Sue put the rest of the cum in his mouth, he swallowed. He could feel the cool old cum and the warm new cum sliding across his tongue and cheeks. Almost all of it went down in the first swallow, but some of it seemed to stick into the crevasses of his mouth. That was the hard part, trying to swallow the remainder in the second and third swallow.

"Fuck!" Sue startled Dave. "I am horny again." Sue stood and began to play with herself again as she did before. "Soon, and very soon, you will need to be able to satisfy me after our playing with cum!"

With that Dave relaxed and watched his wife please herself, the taste of cum still lingering in his mouth.

doinkit1
doinkit1
79 Followers