Cummuters! Ch. 02

Story Info
Sex in a pup tent.
2.9k words
4.06
60.8k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shireman
shireman
16 Followers

Cummuters! Part Two: Stephen

Stephen and I hadn’t known each other for long: His parents had returned from abroad and he had transferred from his boarding school to mine at the beginning of term. I had been appointed his mentor, to show him around and generally help him to settle in, and over the next few weeks we got to know each other really well. One day we had finished lunch early and went out onto the playing fields to enjoy a precious half hour in the sun before the start of afternoon classes. We stretched out under a big chestnut tree near the cricket pavilion and Stephen began to tell me about his life at boarding school. It didn’t take long for me to realise that the strict regime wouldn’t have suited me at all, but Stephen seemed to have enjoyed it and clearly regretted having to leave. I propped myself up on one elbow and glanced over at him.

“I suppose you must miss your friends?” I asked casually and was surprised to see him blush heavily before he replied quietly.

“Some of them.”

I nodded sympathetically, not really understanding what he meant until a slight movement caught my eye. Outlined in the grey flannel of his trousers an impressive erection was growing, trapped against his thigh by the thin fabric. Stephen was quick to notice my fascinated stare and gave me a bashful smile but made no attempt to cover up. Instead, he took a quick look around him before pulling down his zip and a moment later his handsome, uncut penis jutted out proudly from his open fly, so close that I could see a tiny drop of moisture glinting in the sunlight on its tip. I stared at it hungrily, summoning up the courage to reach out to touch it, but before I could decide, the school bell clanged monotonously, announcing the end of our brief spell of freedom. Stephen gave me a nervous smile before hurriedly tucking himself away and zipping up - he couldn’t have made his enticing offer more clearly.

The walk back to the classrooms was torture for me; my cock was still ramrod stiff as I considered the implications of Stephen’s unexpected revelation. There hadn’t been time for him to make many other friends, so he must have been feeling really desperate to make such a bold approach to me.

It didn’t take long before sharing our sexual pleasure soon became a natural and uncomplicated part of our relationship. Stephen’s appetite seemed insatiable, but there’s precious little privacy to be found in a busy school, so our enjoyment was limited to furtive explorations and the occasional hurried session in the lavatories after lessons. We always had to keep a wary lookout, although the telltale stains on the floor showed that we were not the first ones to visit there for the same purpose. Even so, I was a school prefect and conscious of my status. It wouldn’t look good to be caught jacking off with another senior –the news would get round the school in five minutes! Nevertheless, it was the best we could find, and although it gave us temporary relief from the gnawing ache in our balls, there was very little pleasure to be had, and we both yearned for something more gratifying.

When my encounters with Simon became a regular event, they introduced me to an exciting new realm of pleasure I had never experienced before. I became so addicted to them that they left me with little inclination to seek further enjoyment elsewhere. Poor Stephen couldn’t understand my sudden indifference to his shy advances and my lame excuses only seemed to make things worse. He grew more frustrated and unhappy, but I was too infatuated to notice or care that our friendship was at stake.

The school term ended and I knew that I wouldn’t be seeing Simon for several weeks, so I selfishly turned back to Stephen for consolation. Not surprisingly, he treated me coolly at first, but when I tried to mend the rift between us by suggesting a fishing trip, his eyes lit up at the idea. We were both keen anglers and it would be our first opportunity to spend some time together, away from the hectic rush of school life. A few days later, we set out for my favourite lakeside spot: It was on private land, but the owner was a golfing partner of my father’s and he had given me permission to fish there whenever I wanted. It was raining hard when we arrived, but we had come prepared for every eventuality and pitched my small tent in a secluded grove amongst the bushes before setting up our rods. It continued to rain all morning and after a few hours of indifferent success, even the most dedicated of anglers can soon get fed up, so we decided to have our lunch under cover and hope for a drier afternoon.

Despite the poor fishing, the morning had been a success in other ways: Stephen I began to chat like old times and our old fondness for each other seemed to have returned. I had decided to tell him about my secret adventures with Simon and this seemed a good time to broach the subject. While I was still working out how to begin, Stephen asked me candidly.

“So what’s up with you? Have you gone off me, or something?”

I took a long swig of tea before answering.

“’Course not, you daft twit! It’s just…well, it’s just that something’s happened: Somethin’ pretty amazing.”

* * * * * * * * * *

Stephen listened intently as I revealed my big secret. I was a bit tongue-tied and embarrassed at first, but once I got over the first major hurdle, I began to enjoy sharing my adventures with him and held nothing back. From time to time, I noticed him grabbing furtively at the prominent bulge in his jeans until he couldn’t contain his excitement any longer. He gave me a self-conscious grin and I heard a quiet sound as he undid the zip of his fly.

“Go on!” he whispered urgently as he slipped his jeans down to his knees.

“Hang on” I replied, and fumbled hurriedly with my belt.

There wasn’t a lot of room in my little pup tent, so we both undressed quickly and squashed together side by side, tentatively exploring each other’s naked bodies. Stephen’s cock was already rock hard and he began to stroke it excitedly while he bombarded me with endless questions: How big was Simon’s prick? What did it look like? And so forth. I could tell from his tightly closed eyes and his tense expression that he was picturing every scene in his mind. I had almost finished my story when his interrogation stopped abruptly and he rolled on top of me, clinging to me so tightly that I could feel the rigid bar of his cock pulsing wildly as it loosed a warm stream onto my naked belly.

“You idiot!” I whispered crossly, when the throbbing finally ceased. “Couldn’t you have used a towel, or something?"

He lay slumped on top of me for a few minutes, recovering, before he pulled away and lay by my side once more. The feel of his warm body had been so erotic that my own cock was craving for attention and I needed to finish myself off quickly. As I reached down to soothe it, Stephen gave me a questioning look and murmured quietly.

“Can I…?”

“Sure.” I answered eagerly. “Only be quick -I’m desperate.”

“I will.” He agreed, adding slyly. “And I promise I won’t make a mess.”


I lay back and closed my eyes, marvelling at his enthusiasm. I would have needed time to recover from a massive climax like his. Some time before, I had devised a playful score chart to measure my ejaculations. Any over-indulgence the night before might only result in a weak dribble and score a derisory “2” on my personal Richter scale, but Stephen’s impressive blast-off deserved a “5” –he must have been saving it up for quite some time!

A stealthy movement made me open my eyes and I looked down to see that Stephen was kneeling over me, his blonde head poised above my rigid cock. He looked embarrassed to see me watching him and there was a strange, pleading expression on his face. “Let me try...please?” He begged.

For once, I was lost for words and could only nod weakly, wondering what he would do next.

I felt him grasp me gently between his lips and instinctively, I arched my back and pushed upward, easing myself further into the cool depths of his mouth. All my need for urgency vanished as his tongue began to explore inside my foreskin, searching for the sensitive fleshy dome inside. My skin tingled as I felt his cool hand begin to roam all over my chest, circling and tweaking my nipples while the other hand gently cupped and fondled my balls. He began to work steadily through an extensive repertoire of sucking and stroking that made my whole body tremble with eager anticipation. This wasn’t the quiet, shy boy I thought I knew -it was all so new and exhilarating.Where had he learnt to do all this? More to the point.Who from?

Stephen wasn’t my first sexual partner by any means, but none of them had ever progressed beyond clumsy efforts to masturbate me. In our close-knit school environment, mutual ‘hand jobs’ were considered an acceptable and pleasurable way of relieving our adolescent urges, but anybody attempting anything more adventurous ran the risk of being thought ‘queer’ and shunned as a result. If this is what Stephen had needed for all this time, it was no wonder that he had been so cautious. Nevertheless, it was OK by me -I had forgotten all about my schoolboy morality and my inhibitions seemed to melt away as I surrendered my body to him completely. The effect was so mesmerizing that I drifted into a blissful sort of trance and I heard myself whispering over and over,“Don’t stop Stephen. Please don’t stop…Please!”

My daydreaming suddenly ended when I felt my thigh muscles start to twitch as they always did when I was close to my climax. Stephen must have felt it too, for his blonde head began to bob up and down furiously, sucking and releasing my cock in a compelling, irresistible rhythm until my body squirmed wildly as my senses reached a spine-tingling crescendo. Stephen showed me no mercy, and held me on the brink for what seemed an eternity, ignoring my frantic whimpering. Just when I felt I could stand it no longer, he finally relented and I endured a moment of agonising bliss before my cock suddenly pumped like a bellows, throbbing out its tribute to his awesome performance. It must have been quite a deluge, for I felt him swallow hard several times before he gave a satisfied sigh and finally released me from the soft prison of his lips. I lay exhausted, staring blankly up at the canvas roof until Stephen’s grinning face came into view.

“See! I didn’t make a mess, did I?” He murmured breathlessly.

* * * * * * * * * *


Outside, the weather had started to clear and the sun was shining weakly through the walls of the tent, but we gave no thought to any more fishing that day. Instead we lay close together, our arms around each other, sharing in that wonderful torpor that only comes after complete fulfilment.

“Did you enjoy that?” Stephen asked shyly.

“Did I ever! That was a ‘Five-star plus’” I answered weakly. “But how…I mean, where did you learn to do all that?”

“Ah-ha. You’re not the only one to have secrets, you know.” He gave me a mysterious smile and said brightly. “Perhaps it just comes to me naturally.”

“Balls!” I retorted. “I wanted to try that for a long time, but I didn’t know what to do until Simon showed me.” I felt myself blush as I admitted. “Now I can’t seem to get enough.”

“So why have you never tried it with me?” It was Stephen’s turn to blush. He lowered his eyes and murmured quietly. “I’ve been longing for you to do that to me for ages.”

I gaped at him in surprise. “I didn’t think you’d like it. Besides, I was scared you might think that I had turnedqueer, or something.”

He reached over and gave my limp dick an affectionate tug.

“You can be a real idiot sometimes. Think of all the fun we’ve been missing.”

We wrestled for a few moments, but neither of us was in the mood. I was still curious to find out where Stephen had learnt his incredible technique, but he skilfully avoided every one of my questions and said jokingly.

“You learn a lot of things in the Boy Scouts. They even give you a special badge for it.”

“Piss off!” I countered scornfully. “I bet you weren’t even a Cub Scout.”

We both laughed, but then his expression became serious. He turned away from me and started to draw shapes in the condensation on the tent wall with his finger. I could tell that he wanted to say more, but wasn’t sure how to put it. When he finally spoke, His voice was so low that I had to strain to hear him over the patter of raindrops on the tent roof.

“Why didn’t you want to tell me about Simon? “Is it better with him? More exciting?”

Before I could answer, he stretched out on top of me and pressed his rigid cock against mine.

“Better than this?” He breathed huskily, reaching down.

“No, it’s not better.” I answered truthfully. “Especially not after today.”

He gave me an appreciative smile and I felt the two hard lumps of his testicles squeezing against my groin, as he moved his pelvis provocatively.

“That feels nice.” I murmured encouragingly, and tried to explain.

“It feels different with Simon, somehow. At first, I thought it was just going to be a casual ‘one night stand’, but when it became a regular thing I knew that I was completely hooked.”

A sudden notion struck me and I gave him a puzzled glance.

“I suppose I never realised that adults still did it.” I confessed.

He thought for a moment and replied with a chuckle.

“Perhaps they all do it –Even old Warner”

We couldn’t contain ourselves as we both pictured our elderly Headmaster frolicking in the nude sporting a gigantic erection. We clung to each other, shaking with laugher, enjoying the sensual feel of our naked bodies pressing close together. Outside our tiny canvas-covered world, the afternoon was passing quickly and we would soon have to think about making the journey home, but neither of us wanted to break the spell just yet. We lay together in companionable silence, until Stephen asked timidly.

“Will you be seeing Simon again?”


I had seen the look of envy on his face when I first told him about Simon and his question only served to confirm my misgivings: He was jealous of our relationship. I knew my answer wouldn’t please him, but it was a time for honesty.

“Yes. I have to. I can’t stop myself.” I saw the hurt look on his face, so I added hastily.

“But it won’t make any difference to us –not after today.”

“It already has!” He snapped and flung himself off me in one swift movement. There was an angry tremor in his voice as he retorted.

“If you like him that much, you can keep him!”

.

I knew that I had to think fast or this could mean an end to our friendship and my first selfish thought was that I might never enjoy another afternoon like this again.

“Don’t be angry with me, Stephen…Please.” I said desperately. “I could have lied to you, but I didn’t. You are my best friend and I knew that I would have to tell you eventually.”

I paused and took a deep breath, an idea already forming in my mind.

“Besides, there might be a way to share him with you.” Almost without thinking, I added sharply. “That’s what you really want, isn’t it?”

He paused from pulling on his jeans and I watched his expression slowly change as my taunt struck home. I had been right.

“Would you really do that?” He was still angry, but there was a gleam of excitement in his eyes. I nodded, but without any real enthusiasm. The thought of sharing Simon with anyone else was hard to swallow and I was already beginning to regret my rash offer. It was my turn to feel jealous, but there was no going back now.

“Well, I can ask him, but he might not want to.” I said cautiously.

Simon would jump at the chance, I thought gloomily, but despite my reservations, my imagination started to race and I recalled scenes from our fantastic afternoon together. Only this time there was a difference - I could picture Simon’s athletic body joining in enthusiastically. Perhaps a threesome might not be so bad after all.

I looked over at Stephen, smiling at his wistful expression.

“On the other hand, maybe he likes fishing, too.”

He smiled mischievously and playfully slapped me on my bare shoulder.

“You’ll need to get a bigger tent, then!”

* * * * * * * * * *

shireman
shireman
16 Followers