Cunnilingus and Penetration

Story Info
A short passage about cunnilingus and penetration.
989 words
3.89
20.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling down with my head between your legs, I devour your dripping pussy, letting you feel just what my tongue can do.. You claw at your hair to hold my tongue where it is, my hands on my legs to keep your thighs from trapping my face to your pussy. My playful tongue explores each recess of your gorgeous hole, a multitude of tastes dancing on my tongue, each one unique and loved. Your clit receives far more than anywhere else though - my limp tongue, soft and warm, gets dragged over it slowly, making you physically squirm and your legs tremble, the whole time using one hand to pinch and pull at your nipples. As my hot breath rolled over your naked flesh, you let out moans of ecstasy and pleasure, your velvety voice invigorating my own need for stimulation.. I would crawl over you, my hips by your face, and my head by your naval. Feeling me clamber over you, you open your eyes to my cock in your face and grab it greedily, pulling it towards your lips.

You would kiss the tip, then lick the base where my cock meets my balls. Bringing the tip back to your lips, you'd slowly take the rest of me into your mouth. As you first begin to consume my cock, I can't help but moan as I feel your soft tongue touching me in all the right places.. I'd move my hands to your inner thighs, pulling your pussy apart so that your hole is exposed to my lustful desires. Your pussy would glisten with your own lust, and you would shiver at the touch of the cold air on your soaking wet pussy. You would continue to bring my dick in and out of your hot mouth, covering it with spit and tightening your lips around me. I respond with my hips, slowly fucking your face. As I lower my tongue into your hole, I penetrate it more and more with each thrust of my head while the walls of your pussy clench around my tongue, holding it inside you.

Your juices would spill onto my tongue, and you would increase your speed on my cock as your body trembled with excitement. My gyrating hips would move me in and out of your mouth quickly, and the feeling of my cock sliding around on your tongue would make my want to explode in your face.. I'd be able to feel your whole body quiver against my gentle touch, and so I'd begin burying my fingers inside of you. With the taste and smell of your gorgeous pussy fresh on my sense, and with the muffled moans coming from you, the urge to ejaculate built up from my feet, my calves, my knees, my thighs, and then all in your mouth as a shiver runs up my spine.. Your mouth is suddenly filled with thick, warm cum, which you swallow in one big mouthful. You'd then lick my cock clean and start to get it hard again for your pussy, which is being ravaged by my fingers. With the slimy texture of my cum on your tongue, I easily become aroused again. With three fingers, I dominate your pleasure, and soon you're begging for more than just fingers.

I'd lie you face down on the bed, your legs parted and ready for my long, hard dick.. Rubbing my tip up and down your pussy teases you intensely, and soon you're begging for me to penetrate you. With my hands on your perfect ass, I start to slide into your tight, wet pussy, and you let out a long moan as my thick dick fills you. Thrusting slowly at first, your walls are so tight around my cock. I fuck you with long, slow thrusts as your pussy stretches for me, but I get faster and faster. My hands rake your back, the mixture of pain and pleasure turning you to jelly and making you squeal.. Every time you moan it just makes me fuck you harder and deeper, and I love every second of it. Soon, I'm thrusting so hard that your whole body rocks, your big breasts slapping your arms, your bed banging the wall it's standing against. You can't stay quiet anymore - constant groans and moans of ecstasy escape your pretty mouth, as well as exclamations of how much you love my hard cock in your warm pussy. You take one of your hands up to your pussy so that you can play with your clit while I fuck you, and soon you feel your orgasm starting to build inside you. My hands go back to your ass, stretching your cheeks so that I can properly see your beautiful asshole. My cock keeps slamming into you, sending shudders up your spine and neck.

You close your eyes, losing yourself for a moment as the pleasure consumes you.. And when you start to cum, your whole body tightening, your pussy clenching around my cock as my own warm cum shoots deep inside you. After fucking your hot, wet pussy, my attention goes to your last little hole.. Spreading your cheeks apart, I lower my pulsating cock to your tiny asshole. The tip starts to slide in, then the whole of the head, then the tip, then the rest of my shaft.. You're so tight, and your face is contorted with a mixture of pain and lust. I start to fuck you, letting your ass adjust to the big piece of meat it's just devoured.. You stay crazy tight, even when I start to pound your faster, making you moan louder than before. I fuck you deeper and deeper, hearing you moan again and again, until I cum deep inside you. Taking out my cock, my cum starts to dribble out of your ass, so I lick it up and then pass it into your mouth.