Cunnilingus Crazy

Story Info
An intimate pleasure.
770 words
4.31
236.9k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Performing cunnilingus upon your lover is one of the most intimate acts between two people. The giving and receiving of this pleasure draws both closer. The assumption of nakedness and being in bed are used in the following.

Depending on the extent of your relationship, she might need to reach a comfort level. There cannot be any doubt in her mind that you wish to pleasure her this way. Talk to her; tell her explicitly what you are going to do. Tell her how you desire her, want to pleasure her, to drink her, to kiss her deeply there; whisper all this to her. She wants to hear how you are going to please her, so oblige her.

How soon should you approach her there? There is no rule. Only you and she can decide when to go southward. Personally, I think that there should be wetness before you go there. Kiss her, touch her, taste her skin. Touch her breasts, love her nipples; respond to her. Make your pace the same as her pace. Kiss your way downward, slowly, enjoying all of her. The closer you get, the more her scent will reach you. Reach down, and gently touch her, and enjoy her wetness. Pause and move back up, kissing her, and tell her how much her scent arouses you.

(Ladies, I’m not going to get into a discussion about shaved or unshaven, but I highly recommend appropriate trimming and brushing in this area. It really helps!)

Slowly move back down her, until you are so close. Do not touch her there, but kiss the insides of her thighs, licking them, first one, then the other. Inhale her, and rub your lips all around her. Get between her legs and gently spread them. It’s also helpful to slip a pillow under her. Get oh, so close to her and gently blow into her. Spread her outer lips gently, and slip your tongue into her. Lap up her juices, and swish your tongue inside, enjoy the smoothness and taste of her. Suck on her inner lips, kissing them, pulling them gently. Lick and kiss her downward toward her anus. Go there if you wish. Come back up and drink of her some more. Listen to her responses; let them be your guide. Always be gentle, as she is tender around her lips. Careful with the use of teeth. She may move about, even buck a bit, perhaps even pull you closer, or guide you with her hands. Always respond to her wants, but remember, you are in control. Make sure you are comfortable, neck relaxed arms around her, holding her as you kiss and love her.

When she is ready, slip your index finger into her, your palm facing upward, gently, massaging her. Make a “come hither” motion with your finger, and you will be stimulating her “g spot.” At the right time, slip your middle finger into her, moving both fingers in opposite motion to each other.

When you and she are ready, move upward, and quickly lick her clitoris. You might have to pull her hood back a bit. This is her center, where most of her pleasure derives. Be gentle, but be relentless. Once you begin with her there, you must finish. You might pause, and tease her a bit, but always finish! Lick and kiss her slowly, then faster. Trace the letters of the alphabet there. Pause and lick and suck her lips again, then return. Now, take all of her around her clitoris and pull her into your mouth gently, nibbling on her and sucking her at the same time Use your lips, teeth, and tongue to ravish her there. No two women are the same, but she’ll orgasm, perhaps several times. You’ll know when from her actions. After her last orgasm, or when she asks you, leave her clitoris, as it will be very sensitive. Kiss her more around her lips, tasting her. Kiss your way back up to her, and hold her, gently kissing her. Whisper to her, and touch her, gently massaging her. Let her come down into your arms.

Once you’ve achieved intimacy with your lover, ask her what she desires. Initially she may be shy. Encourage her to tell you what she wants. Pleasing her just the way she desires will truly enhance the experience for both of you. If she says just do what you did, then you know you are on the right road to pleasing her.

These are the basics of cunnilingus. There can be much more. Experiment, and enjoy this intimate experience with your lover.