Cup

Story Info
A cup for a trucker's coffee.
813 words
3.1
8.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I open my eyes for the first time to see the expansion around me. Stacked up next to my peers, I hear the dinging of the microwaves and toasters and the bustling of humans all around trying to get their morning cup of coffee. It's terrifying, I have to admit, seeing how fast everyone's moving out there, the servers trying to appease the customers, getting their orders out as fast as humanly possible. One by one the others were picked off, and I felt the ones underneath me tremble, partly from adrenaline after being so rudely woken from our slumber but mostly fear and anxiety. The ones beneath my group whispered a sigh of relief, they got to live just that bit longer as we were surely the ones to be used first.

Where would our lives end up? Crushed and forgotten on the ground, and hated by society as liter or thrown away as trash? Our futures were bleak.

I held my breath as the one above me cried out a soft goodbye after being whisked away by the server.

I was next.

I didn't have too much time to worry as not a second later, I was taken away too.

I cried out in agony as I was suddenly upside down and something boiling hot was poured into me. Too much! Too much!! I wanted to cry out as it filled me completely, sloshing onto every inch of my nerves, and when I couldn't contain it inside me anymore, the liquid spilled out to run down my sides.

My moans of pain were lost over the 'ka-ching's of the register as the coffee was paid for.

I couldn't help but let out another whimper as whoever it was, as man I believe, grabbed me too hard with his fat calloused fingers, accidentally (or maybe not) squeezing too hard, causing the hot liquid inside to jostle about inside me and spilling out from the rough handling.

He smirked, stuck his tongue out and licked the thin trail left by the spills up to my nether areas. I shivered. Or was it him when his cold, clammy hands came in contact with me and the hotness inside of me? I couldn't tell anymore. I felt a little sick and had never had to be upside down in such a compromising position before. At the very least, the man slipped a sheath over my nakedness before walking out of the store.

The next thing I know, I was set down next to him on a wide, spacious truck, still upside-down as to not spill the dark liquid inside. After that he seemed to ignore my existence besides occasionally touching my exposed lips with the tips of his thick fingers, every so often slipping his fingers past the curved edges and tapping out a rhythm against my more intimate parts.

I moan, and shift slightly to press on his fingers, unbalancing the fluid so it just barely touches his fingers and scalds the sensitive nerves he awoke with his touches.

"SHIT!" he cries as I buckle from the pain, spilling his precious drink over the leather interior of the car. He uses a coarse napkin and roughly dries the spills first on the chairs and then on my body. His harsh treatment rubs my skin dry and red but I dared not move again.

At the next red light, he quickly brings me to his lips and slurps soundly at the coffee inside me.

His slurping drowns out my pants of pleasure as the liquid carried the vibrations all the way down, down, down. His tongue too, came into play. It licked and twisted against my clit, a bump on the otherwise smooth skin around it.

Ahhh, ahhhhh how could he torture me like this when other drivers could see? As if sensing my discomfort, he rotated me around and around so he could kiss, nibble, and lick all the way around my lips.

I was so close...

I almost screamed in agony as the traffic lights turned green and he turned his attention back to driving. A few seconds later though, he rolled down his window and the frigid winter winds hit my hypersensitive and inflamed skin at the same time his wheel hit a bump. I screamed out as I came. The coffee, my juices, everything flew out of me leaving me empty, oh so empty.

At the time it didn't matter, I only concentrated on the pleasures I did not know was possible. I should have. After all, a coffee cup without coffee was only trashed and in his anger, the trucker crushed and threw me out of his window. I landed in a snowdrift and the remaining droplets of coffee had brought me pain and pleasure before only served to seep away what remaining heat I had and freeze me solid.