Cupid’s Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HappilyM
HappilyM
24 Followers

Helen lay there in absolute bliss. Never had a man been as gentle as he was. He was treating her pussy as though it was sacred. He was so tender and gentle. The sensuality of his caring touch was driving her wild. As his tongue gently licked her clit, she felt his finger slowly enter her. The tender licking of her clit, compounded by the deep intrusion of his finger, was making her respond as she never had before.

She could feel the explosion starting. A wave was starting at her toes and tits, and as he licked and sucked more, it was rolling towards her pussy. She was amazed by the pleasure consuming her body. The waves met at his tongue on her clit. The feeling was so intense that her legs involuntarily wrapped around his head, drawing him in harder. Her hips rose up as a shock rocked through her body. The feeling was so intense and massive all she could do was scream—nothing coherent, just pure ecstasy.

John, as proud as a peacock, knew what he had done to her. He had given her the orgasm of a lifetime. The pressure her legs made, with her hips thrust up, made breathing difficult for him…but it hardly mattered. He had given her as much pleasure as she had bestowed on him earlier; he just hoped she wanted more. The sounds of pleasure that flowed from her mouth made his cock even harder. He needed to know what it felt like deep inside her. He stopped licking her clit, but drove his finger deep into her one last time. She let out another whimper. He was satisfied that she still needed more.

John stood up. Looking down on this amazingly sensual woman, he felt an urging from within his core to make love to her, not just fuck her. He wanted to hear her scream in passion. He hoped she wanted the same.

Helen looked up at the man that had just given her such amazing pleasure. She was satisfied, but still wanted to feel him in her. She looked deep into his eyes and saw affection there. Pulling herself right-ways on the bed, she was trying to encourage him to touch her. John, quickly understanding, crawled over her, sucking her tit deeply into his mouth. Rolling over to her side, he said, "I want you on top. I want you to enjoy yourself."

Astounded by the sincerity in his voice, she crawled over him. Usually, most men are only after their own pleasure, but not this one; he wanted her to have pleasure, too. Kissing him deeply, she ran her breasts over his chest. The feel of him made her even more excited. Slowly she lowered herself onto his cock. She moved her hips, again letting it rub up against her clit, then down, feeling the heat radiating from the point where they touched. Pushing herself up on her arms, she slowly let him sink into her. Before he submerged totally in her, she pulled up, letting him rub back up against her clit.

As if reading her mind, John took his finger and placed it on her sensitive nub. She let his cock drive back down deep into her. He felt his balls press up against her ass, as his finger continued to provoke her clit. Just when he did not think he could take any more, she pulled back up. Watching her tits, bounce with each thrust was sending him into sensory overload. He took his free hand and placed force on her hip, pressing deeply back inside of her. She let out a scream as the pleasure built within her. Her excitement was propelling his own; every time she let out a moan, he felt his balls getting tighter.

Pressing her harder down onto him, he felt his release was inevitable…and soon. She let out a loud scream as he increased the pressure on her clit. He felt her muscles tighten as an orgasm ripped through her body. His balls tightened and released a torrent of cum deep inside her. The pleasure for both of them was amazing, to say the least.

Rolling off him, Helen was panting and so very satisfied. She reached over and kissed him passionately on the lips. Not that she wanted more; she just felt an amazing connection to this man.

Looking into her eyes, John said, "Happy?"

"So very happy. John, you are an amazing man. I cannot wait to meet your wonderful children." Pulling the covers up, she fell asleep on a man's chest for the first time in a long time, happy and content. John wrapped his arms around her, entranced by the warmth of this woman, sleeping peacefully on his chest. He was so happy. The thought that she wanted to meet his children encouraged him. For the first time since Sally had left, he was happy.

Cupid watched. He was thankful that his kind could radiate sexual feelings. As he watched the couple snuggle together in the afterglow, he knew that he had succeeded. These two were meant for each other. If he won the contest or not, did not matter to him, he knew these two would spend a long and happy life together.

Happy Valentine's Day. May you spend it with someone special. Please remember to vote.

HappilyM
HappilyM
24 Followers
12