Curing a Kleptomaniac Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband turns the tables, sort of.
3.4k words
3.93
121.2k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I was up early. There was a car rental place about a mile from my house, so I decided an early morning hike would do me good. I had already left a message that I would be a little late for work. It took longer than I had anticipated for me to finish the damn paper work and actually drive the car off the lot. I planned on stopping at home for my briefcase. As I approached my house I saw a strange car in my drive.

Curious, I parked on the street and circled around to the back door and let myself in. Ann was in the living room and she seemed to be arguing with a man. I picked up an old softball bat I had in the bottom of a closet and slowly looked into the room.

Ann was in her robe and it didn’t cover as much as it should have, considering a stranger was in the room. He was a big fellow, balding, with a big stomach and a foul mouth.

“Becker told me you were a slut,” I heard him say. “I am here to fuck the shit out of you. You know you want me to fuck you, don’t you whore?”

I was deciding just what part of his head would receive the first swing when Ann answered.

“Please, I made a mistake yesterday. I am married and cannot do what you want,” she pleaded. “Tell Mr. Becker I am not a slut!”

“I think you are a slut,” the fellow answered. “Becker never misses a trick. He told me I should show you my cock if you acted reluctant.”

With that he pulled his zipper down and snaked out a very decent sized cock. I tried to be impartial, but I had to admit he had an inch or two, maybe three, on me. I waited to see how Ann would react. She remained quiet and seemed to stare at the guy’s flaccid dick.

“Becker told me you are a real good cocksucker, so get started,” he urged.

As he spoke he untied the knot that held Ann’s robe together. Her robe opened and her lovely tits were completely exposed. He pawed them for a minute or so and Ann seemed to tremble, but made no move to stop him. Her arms were still at her side.

“Whore, suck my cock!” he demanded. “You know you want to taste it and swallow my first load, you slut. You love cocks and I have a nice one here for you.”

Ann slowly dropped to her knees and moved her face toward his hanging tool! She took it in her small hand and held it to her mouth and began sucking on it. As she sucked, it began to grow. I had to admit it was becoming a formidable chunk of meat.


When it was fully hard, the stranger stepped back, pulling his cock from Ann’s mouth. He chuckled at her apparent disappointment.

“I may have been too harsh, Mrs. Crane,” he laughed. “If you don’t want to suck my cock, I will leave. I would not want you to do anything against your will.”

Ann groaned and walked on her knees to his big pole and engulfed it as deeply as she could. Both her hands were stroking it as she sucked on the big head.

“You are a real nasty whore, aren’t you? You don’t know me from Adam, but look at how you are feasting on my cock!” he laughed. “Becker was right. He said you were a cock starved slut that needed to be fucked.”

The worse the names he called Ann, the hotter she got! Again I was completely surprised by my wife of many years. Why hadn’t I ever seen the submissive side of her? Becker latched onto it immediately. There she was on her knees, sucking a big strange cock with her tits flopping as she serviced him. It was disturbing, but erotic as hell!

The stranger would pull his cock out of her mouth and slap her lightly in the face and laugh when she moved to gobble it again. The more he toyed with her, the harder Ann worked to get him off.

“Where do you want my first load, you cock loving whore,” he demanded as he pulled his cock from Ann’s mouth. “I have a big load here for you and I am close to exploding.”

In response to his question, Ann quickly placed his cock head back in her mouth and began to stroke him faster with both hands. In a few seconds, it became obvious her efforts were being rewarded. She was swallowing for all she was worth, but cum was dribbling down her chin and clinging to her bare tits. The guy seemed to cum for a full minute and Ann kept swallowing. My cock was aching once again.

“Jesus, you can really suck a cock!” the stranger grunted. “I have never seen a nastier whore. Lick me clean and get me hard again and I will see if that pussy is as tight as it looks. I know Becker wouldn’t have stretched it any. I don’t know how a needle dick like him gets so much pussy. His wife must be hornier than hell,” he laughed.

Ann did as he directed and soon his pussy pleaser began to swell again. I had to admit, it was a formidable weapon.

“Play with your cunt while you suck me slut,” he insisted. “I want you wet and ready for this fat cock of mine.”

Ann started putting fingers in her pussy and moving them around. She was moaning on his cock as she played with herself. Apparently he felt he was hard enough because he pulled his tool from Ann’s mouth and sat down on the couch.

“If you want this cock, you will have to come over and sit on it, bitch,” he instructed. “I don’t want you to claim I forced you to do anything. You sluts can’t be trusted.”

Ann dropped the robe that was barely hanging from her shoulders and moved onto the fellow’s lap. She raised herself above his rod and pointed it at her wet slit and slowly lowered herself. As she did, the guy called her every name he could dream up. She had about half his cock inside her when she had her first orgasm. By now the man was sucking her tits like a starving infant. I could see him stretching Ann’s nipples out with his teeth before releasing them. Ann was cumming steadily now.

Finally she had taken the entire shaft and she had to sit still and adjust to it. She was quivering and put her hands on his chest to steady herself. She looked at the guy and moved her lips to his.

“You fucking slut!” he hollered. “Don’t ever put those cock sucking lips on mine. I have a loving wife waiting at home. I don’t want some whore kissing me!”

I was amazed at Ann’s reaction. Her orgasms seemed to intensify! The more he degraded her, the hotter it made her! I had a lot to learn, and I was getting a very memorable lesson as I watched and listened.

“Get moving, bitch,” he told her. “I don’t have all day. If you want me to fill that nasty cunt with my sperm, you had better start working.”

Ann started moving up and down the length of his long pole. Gradually she picked up speed. It looked like she was cumming with every few strokes. The fellow had just shot a load so Ann really had to work for this one, but she seemed up to the task.

“You nasty whore, I am going to cum. Be sure you get me as deep as you can,” urged the stranger.

Ann began slamming her ass down as far as she could until he began to shudder. Then she held herself still and as deep as she could as he emptied himself into her womb. She waited a minute or so and when he began to soften, she moved off his prick and then went down and sucked him back into her mouth!

“You are some hot bitch!” exclaimed the lucky bastard. “Sluts clean off a man’s cock when he is done with them. You are a real slut. Now I will use the bathroom and go home to my sweet wife. Release my cock, you cunt.”

Ann let his cock fall from her mouth and watched as he got up and headed for the bathroom. Then as he disappeared, she sobbed, and ran upstairs to the master bathroom. I heard the door close and lock. I walked through the living room and out the door. I stood by the fellow’s car and waited for him.

He approached me with some suspicion. He could not see the bat I had behind my body.

“Who the fuck are you? Why are you standing by my car, asshole? He demanded.

“This is my property and that was my wife you just fucked,” I smiled. I just wanted to tell you something before you left.”

“Are you one of those pervs that gets off having his wife fucked?” he asked. “I ain’t into that shit, so fuck off.”

I was in a cold rage before, but it suddenly warmed up! I jammed the end of the bat into his gut. When he doubled over, I tapped him lightly on the head. At least I thought I hit him lightly. He went down like a pole-axed steer, as John Wayne liked to say. I took the opportunity to smack his balls a couple times as he groaned on the pavement.

He just lay there, trying to remember where he was and regain his breath. I unzipped and took out my cock and pissed on his face. That seemed to bring him around. He sat up sputtering as I aimed my stream at his foul mouth. By the time I finished, he was thinking again, but not very well. He cursed and lunged for me, but another tap quieted him down.

I opened his car door and ordered him in. He had no fight left and half crawled and half staggered into the driver’s seat.

“Remember to buckle up,” I smiled. “You could get hurt. By the way, don’t ever come back here again, or I will swing for the fences. I don’t think your head, or balls, could stand it.”

As he began to slowly back out, I smacked his headlight, just for the hell of it. He moved faster after that. I kicked the broken glass out of the driveway and went inside.

I could hear Ann in the shower. I went to my office and picked up the copy of the tape I had made of Ann and Becker the previous day. I had already looked up Becker’s home address. I jumped in the car and drove to the prick’s country estate, about 20 miles from the city.

I was surprised when a woman in her early 30’s answered the door. Becker was pushing fifty. I decided it was his daughter.

“Hello Miss. May I speak with Mrs. Becker?” I asked.

“I am Mrs. Becker. What can I do for you?” she asked in return.

“I was expecting an older lady, Mrs. Becker. I would like to take a few minutes of your time to show you a film with your husband that you will find interesting,” I responded. “May I come in?”

She let me in. I could tell she was perplexed but her curiosity got the best of her. I went right to her VCR and put the tape in and hit play. She watched the entire encounter between her husband and my wife silently. I got hard again as I watched it. When it ended, I turned the TV off and removed the tape.

“Why did you show me that tape?” demanded Mrs. Becker.

“ Originally, I came here thinking I would piss off a middle-aged woman by showing her what a shit her husband is. I have been thinking about that a little,” I continued. “Your husband and the store he was working for appear to be ripe for a very large lawsuit and perhaps criminal action. I wonder if he would have any clients left after all the litigation involved?”

“The asshole deserves what he gets,” she hissed. “Do your best! Is the cunt in the film a sister or wife or something? Was it a setup to fuck my husband over?”

“It is my wife that your husband took advantage off and I don’t want it to ever happen again,” I indignantly replied.

“You filmed your wife getting laid by a stranger and now you act upset? I bet you got your rocks off watching them, didn’t you, you sick fuck,” she laughed.

She was a better judge of character than I anticipated. It seemed the whole family understood human nature better than I!

“I suppose I am a sick fuck, now that you bring it up,” I acknowledged. “Regardless, I am the sick fuck that can bring a world of pain to old Becker-boy!” (That made me feel better!)

She was smiling at me now! I didn’t seem to have this blackmail thing down very well at all. She was supposed to be in tears by now and ready to kill Becker!

“You are a riot,” she laughed. “You want me to believe you will show the world a tape of your wife getting a little afternoon delight? You will allow cops, judges, juries, and probably news media to see her suck my husband’s cock? Did you plan on being married very long, you idiot?”

Wow! That could be a problem. Ann’s tits would probably be on the internet within the week. It could be unpleasant for her, and me. Now I was at a loss!

“You seem like a nice guy, for a slightly sick fuck,” she chuckled. “I would like to make a suggestion, if you don’t mind.”

This woman had me stumped!

“Ok,” I replied. “I don’t have to accept it if I don’t like it.”

“You dumb shit,” she laughed. “Wait until you hear it. I think you will find it very acceptable.”

She was starting to piss me off with her insults. I was the person that had been horribly wronged! I just waited for her to continue.

“Why don’t you fuck me really good and hard?” she asked.

I shook my head and looked at her again.

“Excuse me?” I asked. “What did you say?”

“I am not too happy with that asshole for fucking around on me. Your wife has some issues that need to be addressed, but that is your problem,” she stated. “My dickhead husband has all kinds of cameras and stuff from his work set up in the bedroom. He likes to film some of our ‘adventures’, so to speak.”

“Why don’t we film you fucking me and have me show it to my loving husband?” she suggested. “I will tell him I had to do it to get that tape back and he had better stay away from your family or we will be sued and thrown in jail. He may be as dumb as you,” she added.

“Get your clothes off, you slut,” I answered. “I am going to fuck your ass off for revenge!”

“Please, sir! I will do whatever you ask, just give me that tape so I can save my husband!” she laughed as she pulled her shirt over her head.

Her tits were not big, but they were perfect! She trotted toward her bedroom, removing her clothes as she went. I was close behind her and soon we were in our underwear in her room. She turned on the big screen TV and then flicked another remote and we were on the monitor!

“Ok, it is running you horrible man. Now I will take off your underwear like you told me to do,” she adlibbed. “I will do anything to get that tape of my dear husband back.”

I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I caught on pretty quickly.

“Suck my cock, you whore!” I demanded. “You will pay for your husband’s misdeeds!”

It sounded like an old movie or something, but what the hell? I was going to get some strange pussy!

“Christ! You have a nice cock!” Mrs. Becker exclaimed.

My cock was at attention and was looking her in the eye as she leaned ahead and began to worship it. I wondered if she was too eager, but then Ann sure seemed willing with Becker.

She took my cock into her mouth and tried valiantly to swallow it, but it was larger than she was accustomed to, I told myself. Still she did a great job for the camera. It wasn't long and I was ready to explode.

"Swallow my load, you whore," I rasped as I began to cum.

It was not very easy for me to call a lady names, especially when she was kind enough to suck my cock! I would have to work on that.

She stayed with me till I began to go soft and then she smiled at the camera with my jism on her lips. I thought it was a nice touch.

I figured I would get the best revnge by giving this woman the best sex she ever had. I dropped her onto the bed and dove face first into her sweet pussy. She came a couple times and was pushing me away from her sensitive clit by the time I was finished. I moved up her body and drove my cock home before she could recover. She moaned in a huge orgasm by the time I hit bottom. I took her to another big O as I erupted inside her well used cunt.

I relaxed next to her, but she seemed to want the academy award because she started sucking my cock again. It took some time but she got me hard again and we went at it doggy style. She was very vocal as I pounded her from behind. Expressions like 'fat cock', and 'best fuck ever' were used frequently. If she was acting, she was very good.

I like to think I was doing all the right things. Regardless, it was a home movie old Becker would be wanking to for a long time!

I spent a couple hours fucking that woman everyway possible. She had to stop to change tapes in the camera. I guess my cock felt pretty good to her after Becker’s miniature weapon. I made certain to ask her several times who had the bigger, better cock. She was a trooper and loudly proclaimed mine to be far superior to her hubby’s. We had a lot of sex and a lot of fun.

As I dressed to leave, she was hanging all over me. I was on the edge of the bed tying my shoes. She was behind me, rubbing my chest and trying to feed me her tits. After I finished my second shoe, I swung around and gave her a deep kiss.

“Could I ask your first name, Mrs. Becker?” I asked. “I am Tim and I am very pleased to meat you, if you know what I mean.”

“I am Donna, Tim. It is nice to fuck you!” she laughed. “I hate to let you go, Tim. Is it possible I will have to pay more blackmail in the future?” she wondered.

“I have to get my wife straightened out,” I answered. “I owe your husband thanks for allowing me to learn she is a kleptomaniac and a sub. I have to concentrate on her for now. The fact that she is so submissive causes many scenarios to cross my mind, but I have to be certain she is not hurt in any way,” I added.

“You are a pretty good husband, for a sick fuck. I am learning that most men are sick. I bet my husband plays our little afternoon romp over and over,” she mused. “I will watch it with him, now that I think about it. You may have helped our marriage. Who knows? One thing I will do is tell him to lay off the strange pussy or I will be calling you again!”

I kissed her as she let me out the door. I lingered there a minute with her ass in my hands and her tits against me.

“Thanks, Donna. I owe you big time!” I told her as I turned and walked to my car. My thoughts turned to Ann as I drove down the drive.