Curing Her Carpal Tunnel

Story Info
Cassadee Pope finds a hot way to relieve her carpal tunnel.
1.8k words
3.5
9.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
201 Followers

Author's Note: So...this story idea came to me after seeing an Instagram pic of Cassadee wearing some sort of sling on her hand and saying that carpal tunnel syndrome, from playing too much guitar, was the culprit. I got this idea in my head that perhaps there was another reason, and thus a story was born.

*****

I wouldn't exactly call it a secret, but what I walked in on Cassadee Pope doing one day before her show started was definitely something I wasn't expecting a girl like her to be doing.

It all started innocently enough, of course, with me getting hired as part of the team that organizes Cassadee's concerts and meet and greets, but being that I am a red-blooded American male and Cassadee was a hot girl, it didn't take me long to try and take things to the next level with her, or for her to shoot me down as nicely as she possibly could.

I had just about given up on my dreams of ever hooking up with her when I was walking past her dressing room one night before a show and heard what I thought was her moaning.

"Cass? Is everything okay in there?" I yelled into the door, her moans getting louder until she screamed out in pain and cursed under her breath.

"John...FUCK...don't come in here..." she yelled through the door as I pushed the door open, seeing Cassadee slumped down into the couch with her hand between her legs and her legs as far apart as they could be.

"DAMN..." I said to myself, hoping it didn't sound as loud as I thought it did as I watched Cassadee's naked body for a few seconds before she tried to cover up.

"I told you not to come in here John," she told me again, anger in her voice at the fact that I spied on her tight little body while she was still nude.

"Never mind that Cassadee, what were YOU doing in here?" I playfully asked her as she shot daggers at me, still trying to get over the shock of me walking in on her.

"Okay, I'll tell you, but you have to lock the door and promise it never leaves this room," she told me as I got up and did as she asked before returning to the couch.

"We're both adults here, so I'm just going to spill it," she told me, wearing just a robe as her eyes followed the bulge that was growing in my pants, "I masturbate before shows. I get so horny before I go on stage and Rian isn't here, so rather than cheat on him with any guy I meet, I get myself off."

"And the problem is?" I sked her, craning my head towards the wrist she was holding limply at her side.

"And the problem is I masturbate so vigorously sometimes that my damn carpal tunnel acts up and I have to lie about how it happened," she told me as I tried not to stare at her body in the thin robe she was wearing.

"Well let me ask you something Cass," I asked her, taking my shot with her for what I was sure would be the final time if she turned me down again, "did you finish getting off before you hurt yourself, or do you need a little help?"

"I could use a little help...but it stops before you fuck me...I meant what I said about staying true to Rian..." she told me as I reached for the sash on the robe and watched it drop it the floor, hitting my knees and parting her long legs with my hands as I slid my tongue into her pussy.

"UH..." she hissed, trying not to let on that she was enjoying it as much as she was as I began to dart my tongue in and out of her, her hands going to the back of my head and then pulling my shirt up over my head as she started to lose herself in the moment.

"FUCK...your tongue feels better than my fingers ever could..." she purred as I drove my tongue in and out of her, her back arching as she threw her head back and pushed her hips into my face, throwing her legs around my head as I ate her out.

"I sure wish you'd let me put something else inside you Cass..." I whispered to her as I darted my tongue in and out of her, her cunt walls wrapping tightly around my tongue as I buried it inside of her.

"OHGOD...YES...gonna cum John...FUCK YES..." she hissed as she threw her head back, her eyes rolling back into her head as she came for me, shots of her cream shooting out onto my tongue as I drank it down and guided my tongue out of her as I pushed her down on the couch and straddled her.

"You can stop me any time you want to Cassadee," I told her as I pulled my pants and underwear down and lined my dick up with her pussy, her back arching as I slid into her and started thrusting away.

"FUCK...OHGOD...don't...stop...I...need...some...dick..." she moaned as I started to work over her pussy, her walls stretching out for me as I placed her long legs on my shoulders and hammered away inside of her.

"Want me to stop Cass?" I asked her again, not expecting her to say yes as I pummeled her walls with my dick, her eyes fluttering around in her head and then rolling all the way back into her head when I began to suck on her tits.

"NO...OHGOD...fuck me John...just remember to pull out..." she hissed as she twisted her hips around my dick, her back arching as her walls continued to clutch and grab at my dick as I ground into her g-spot.

"SHIT...FUCK...fuck me there...OHGODYES..." she shouted, throwing her head back as her cum started to pour out onto my dick, her back arching as she threw her legs around my waist.

"SHIT...cum for me Cass...it's too late to pull out baby..." I warmed her as I grabbed a hold of her hips and pulled them back into mine one last time, jets of my cum shooting deep into her pussy as she arched her back and pushed her hips into mine.

"UH...FUCK...I can't believe you're cumming inside me...I hope I don't get pregnant from this..." she moaned as I filled her a few more times and pulled out of her, completely spent.

"I'm not gonna lie Cass...I kind of hope you do..." I told her, bracing for her to slap me when she pulled me in for a kiss and whispered in my ear.

"We've gone this far...you might as well have my other hole, too..." she told me as she got up and bent over the couch, wiggling her ass as she looked behind her and winked at me, my cum slowly trickling out of her pussy as I grabbed her hips and slid into her ass.

"Well, since you put it that way..." I teased her when I started thrusting into her, her moans getting louder and louder as I buried my dick in her ass, tearing up her backdoor as she threw her head back and lost herself in the moment again.

"OHGOD...YES...fuck my ass..." she moaned as I tore up her asshole, her whole body stiffening up as I had my way with her other hole and felt her starting to cum for me again.

"Come on, cum for me Cass...I know you want to baby..." I teased her as she threw her head back and came for me, her juices coating my dick as I buries myself balls-deep in her ass, a thin trickle of her cum running down the insides of her thighs as I grabbed a hold of her hips and shot my cum deep into her bowels.

"UH...YEAH...cum in my slutty ass..." she purred as I finished shooting my load into her ass, her body going limp as I emptied my balls and pulled out of her.

"Ms. Pope...10 minutes to show time..." someone called out to her from outside, Cassadee making out with me and trying to wrap things up with me when I bent her back over the couch.

"We have 10 minutes baby," I teased her as I slid my dick over her cunt lips and slid back into her pussy, her walls stretching out for me once again as I drove my cock head past her cervix and into her womb, wanting to make the most of the short time we had left together.

"UH...OHGOD...I...think...we...should...stop...John..." she moaned, her heart saying "no" but her body saying "yes" as she pushed her hips back into mine, her walls clamping down on my dick as I grabbed her hips and really started to give it to her.

"Let me get you pregnant Cass...then we can do this all the time baby..." I told her, things too far gone for her to stop me as I pounded away on her cunt again, her walls clamping down even tighter around me as I looked at the clock on the wall and heard the same guy as earlier give her the five minute warning.

"Alright...I'll be there...OHGOD..." Cassadee cried out, her thoughts interrupted when she felt my dick sliding against her g-spot, throwing her head back as I grabbed a hold of her hips, my balls slapping against her ass as I started going balls-deep inside of her again.

"UH...FUCK YES...gonna cum..." she moaned as she pushed her hips back into mine and came all over my dick, her cunt walls squeezing the life out of my dick as I picked up the pace of my thrusting and prepared to fill her with my potent baby seed again.

"Do it...cum inside me and knock me up John...I need it so bad..." she purred as I grabbed her hips and thrust into her one last time, creaming her cunt with another thick load of my baby batter as I held myself inside of her, emptying every last drop of cum that I had in my balls deep into her baby-making chamber before I finally pulled out of her.

"UH...MMM..." she moaned as she rubbed her cunt and started to disengage from me, hurrying me out of the room so she could get dressed and make it to the stage on time.

And that was the last time I saw Cassadee before she called me up with the news that I had secretly been hoping for, since she thought it best to send me home in the wake of what had happened at that show.

"Hi John," Cassadee said to me when she called me that day, and I could tell by the apprehension in her voice that this wasn't going to be easy for her.

"What's up Cass?" I asked her, pretty sure of the answer I was going to hear, but not wanting to sound too excited by that prospect.

"I'm pregnant John, and it's yours...but I'm sure you probably knew that already..." she told me, giggling a little into the phone as she told me to come back to work now that everything had blown over so that we could discuss how to proceed from that point on.

jjgarces
jjgarces
201 Followers