Curiosity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vella inhaled sharply. The sudden lash of the flogger made the muscles of her pussy tighten. She hung her head, felt the painful pleasure sweep over her then slowly seep away. The next lash landed on her back raising half a dozen red welts across her pale skin. She arched away from the blow. Her flesh tingled.

Another strike across her round firm ass. Her legs buckled. She gasped, clenched her teeth.

"One more time," the woman in white cautioned, her raspy voice echoing across the room. "...And it's on your toes." She nodded to the woman standing behind Vella.

She raised the flogger again and brought it down on Vella's back, the tines following the tattooed violets snaking around her side. The beads stung her breast.

Vella threw her head back, her teeth clenched tightly. Her pussy quivered. Another lash then another in quick succession. Her drawn breath escaped in a rush whistling through her teeth. Sweat beaded on her forehead. There was throbbing between her legs.

The woman grinned as she raised the flogger again. She brought it down on Vella's backside turning her ass red.

The dam between her legs burst and cum spilled over the throbbing lips of Vella's pussy. She sank to her knees, gasping for air. She looked up at the woman in white through the spoke wheels of the platform.

"On your toes," she barked.

Slowly she pulled herself up, balancing herself on her shaking legs. She took a deep breath and looked over her shoulder. He was standing in the doorway watching her, a look of shock on his face. Vella smiled. She turned her eyes back to the woman in white then raised herself up on her toes.

*****

He took a deep breath as he stepped through the stained glass doors of the Cobalt Room. The tiny jazz club on 14th street was packed. On stage was a blues trio featuring a stocky red-headed woman fingering a battered acoustic guitar. They were playing a funky blues number. He threw a quick glance around the room and didn't see her. A heavy sigh hissed through his nose. He weaved his way between the tables and found a seat at the bar.

The bartender, a slim built man with a bushy gray/blond beard and mustache, ambled over to him brushing the brim of his black felt fedora back from his forehead. "What can I get ya?"

"A Guinness..." he said.

The bartender nodded. He spun away from the counter and grabbed a mug from the freezer.

"And I'll have a Bacardi and Coke," a voice said.

He turned to see Vella sliding onto the stool beside him.

"Hey, sexy..." she said.

He glanced back at the bartender. "Put it on my tab," he said.

Vella laid her hand and on his leg and gently ran her nails along his thigh. "I didn't think you'd ever come."

He grinned then reached for his beer. "With you, that wouldn't be a problem," he said and grinned. He grabbed the frosted mug of beer and swallowed a quick gulp.

She chuckled. "So how's the book going?"

"After our rendezvous this afternoon, I didn't get much of anything done."

"You weren't worn out were you?" a smirk clung to her lips. She glanced over at the bartender as he set her drink in front of her. She took a sip then stood. "Come with me."

He smiled.

She returned his smile and shook her head. "I want you to meet some friends of mine."

He stood and followed her across the club. Along the wall on the far side of the stage was a row of private booths. He could see someone sitting in one of the booths. As they got closer, he saw two women, a dark haired woman in a white leather jacket and an attractive brown skinned woman with a head full of braids. They both looked up at him then abruptly brought an end to their conversation.

"Hi..." the brown skinned woman said.

The woman in white stared at him. She picked up her pack of cigarettes, tapped one out and pinched it between her fingers. On the ends of her left thumb and middle finger were a pair of metal tips. "So you're the one she's been talking about all night."

He glanced at Vella then nodded.

"Seeker...Stiletto..." Vella said. "This is Evan."

"Have a seat," Seeker said, smiling.

Vella stepped back, offering him the seat next to the brown-skinned woman then sat beside him. She laid her hand in his lap, glanced over at him and smiled.

Stiletto eyed Vella a moment then turned her attention to the stranger. "She says you're writing a book about the lifestyle."

He felt her hand gently tickling his thigh. "Yeah...one of the characters is into the life," he said. "Thought I should get to know more about it."

"And what do you think?" Seeker said. A glass of lime juice and rum sat in front of her. She took a sip and watched him shifting slightly in his seat.

Evan smirked. "It's interesting." Vella's hand moved up to his crotch and he felt his cock swell slightly. A lump rose in his throat. He glanced at her then at the dark haired woman across the table. "How did...how did you meet?"

Vella laid her head on his shoulder. She stroked the growing bulge in his khakis. "Still is my mistress," she said. "Seeker is a domme in training." She looked over at the dark haired woman. They stared at each other a moment.

Stiletto smiled a crooked smile then nodded her head.

Vella looked up at Evan and kissed him lightly on the curve of his jaw then squeezed his hardness.

He turned to face her, closed his eyes and covered her mouth with his.

Seeker smiled. She looked over at Stiletto and shook her head. "What are we gonna do with these two?"

"Vella..." Stiletto said, raising her voice slightly.

She sat up startled and turned her attention to the woman. She stood abruptly as she beckoned.

"Brat," Stiletto grumbled and took a drag on her cigarette. "Stand right there." She laid her cigarette aside. A stream of smoke billowed from the corner of her mouth. She put her hand through the slit of her dress.

The silver tips on the ends of her fingers bit into the flesh of Vella's thighs. She could feel them tracing circles on her inner thigh, raking across her skin.

Evan stared at them, watching Stiletto's gaze roam over the curves of Vella's body.

"Lay your hands flat on the table," she said firmly.

Vella leaned forward slightly, placing the palms of her hands on polished mahogany table.

Stiletto brought her hand out from under her dress. She slowly moved it over the lush crescent of Vella's hip, the points of her fingers dragging along the length of her back. She ran her fingers over Vella's breast. Her perky nipples strained against the red satin dress. She caught one of her nipples between her silver finger tips and pinched.

Vella gasped.

The music on stage stopped and a rumble of applause swept through the crowd.

She let go of the delicate pink bud then slid her hand inside, cupping her tender mound. The pointed ends of the silver finger tips raked across the bare skin between her breast, tracing the freshly made trail of purple flowers.

Vella's arms were shaking. Her pussy trembled lightly.

Stiletto glanced over at Evan, a grin on her face then turned her attention back to Vella. "Now..." she said, her husky voice dropping to just above a whisper. "You know you can't cum yet."

She nodded. "Yes, Mistress..." She looked over at Evan and their eyes met. She smiled, inhaled deeply and closed her eyes. The silver nails scraped across her nipple again.

Seeker laid her hand on Evan's lap and felt his swollen manhood. She gave it a quick squeeze and smiled. "Evan..."

He turned abruptly and faced the woman.

"Like what you see?"

He nodded.

She glanced at the two women and grinned. "Then I have a job for you." She stood and ran her hand over his smooth bald head. "Let's give them a little alone time."

Vella opened her eyes and watched as Seeker walked away, leading Evan back across the club toward the bathroom. She felt Stiletto's hand pull away from her, sliding out of her dress.

She picked up her cigarette and took a quick drag. "Sit," she said and slid over in her seat. As she slumped into the seat beside her, she ran her fingers through Vella's hair, her silver nails caressing the back of her neck.

Vella smiled.

She took her hand away then pulled the metal tips off her fingers. "I've got a little surprise for you," she said and turned to grab the leather clutch lying on the seat beside her.

Vella squirmed in her seat, a grin stretching across her face.

Inside the tiny purse was what looked like a black rubber glove. Stiletto pulled it over the ends of her fingers then fastened the strap across her wrist. A tiny spark of electricity raced down her middle finger. She looked back at Vella and smiled a wicked little smile.

*****

Evan slowly walked toward Seeker, his eyes on Vella strapped to the wheel in the center of the room. A mass of red streaks crisscrossed her back, her plump round ass. He shook his head, stunned.

Vella looked back at him, her face red and glistening with sweat, an undeniable look of ecstasy in her eyes.

"This is what you wanted to know," Seeker said. She hung the flogger back on the rack and took a step toward him. "Pleasure in pain."

He turned to face her.

"She's a true pain slut," Seeker said. "Look at her..." She backed away from him, stepped up onto the platform and caressed Vella's ass. She raised her hand then brought it back down swiftly, stinging her raw backside.

Vella threw her head back, clenching her teeth tightly.

"And she doesn't cry out," she said then stepped back down. She laid her hand on the bulge in the front of his pants and glanced over at Stiletto making her way around the platform. "Some of us take pleasure in her pain."

"How is my little pet?" Stiletto said. She laid her hand against the side of Vella's face and gently stroked it.

"Please..." she sighed softly. Her eyes fluttered. "Please..."

Stiletto smiled. "Not yet..." She brushed the hair back from her face. "But soon." She looped her pinky through the silver collar around her neck and drew her close to plant a soft kiss on her quivering lips.

Evan took a hesitant step up onto the platform. He stared at Vella's naked, raw body tethered to the wheel. A giddy grin swept over him. He glanced over at Stiletto and she nodded back at him.

Vella felt his fingers on her back, moving over the lattice work of welts. A rush of air filled her lungs. His hands moved down her sides down to her ass. She could feel her insides spasm...clenching...throbbing.

He leaned forward, kissing her shoulders, his tongue gently sweeping across the red marks across her back. His lips moved down her spine to touch the small of her back.

She felt his hands on her ass, his lips moving from cheek to cheek. Her eyes closed.

Evan stood. He glanced over at Stiletto then back at Seeker standing at the edge of the platform. She held out a short whip made of several strips of suede. He took it, felt the weight of it in his hand then turned back to Vella.

The small cat-o-nine-tails whistled as it cut through the air and came down on her back. She flinched at the new wave of stinging pain sweeping over her skin. Another strike, harder than the first landed on the right side of her ass. His cock throbbed as he hit her again and again, alternating from one side to the other.

Vella sighed. "Please...Mistress," she whispered, turning her eyes to Stiletto.

She held up her hand and stepped toward Evan. "Release her." She nodded to the restraints as she took the whip from him.

He quickly undid the buckles on the straps tying Vella to the wheel and wrapped his arm around her waist.

Stiletto stood behind her. She ran her fingers through her hair, curling it around her fingers. "Now..." she whispered, pulling her head back. "You may come."

*****

Her body was still damp from the shower when he laid her across the king size sleigh bed. She looked up Evan as he lay beside her. The citrus scent of his cologne filled her nose. She touched his face, pulled him toward her and they kissed.

He kissed the bottom of her chin. He could taste the remnants of her sweat as he kissed her neck, flicked his tongue under her silver collar then made his way down the curves of her body to her breast. He took her nipple in his mouth and sucked on it, rolling his tongue around the perky pink bud. His left hand gripped her right breast and squeezed it gently.

Vella felt his teeth pinch her nipple. She thrust against him, rubbing the lips of her pussy against his thigh. His mouth moved from breast to breast making her shiver slightly. She brought her leg up, stroking his hardness pressing against her thigh.

Evan looked up at her then kissed the warm soft skin of her stomach, his tongue slipping in and out of her belly button.

She giggled.

He drug his nails down her sides, stopping when he reached her hips. He stroked her thighs, spread them open and brushed his face against the soft patch of blond hair between them.

The warmth of his breath caressed the lips of her pussy and drifted down between the crack of her ass. It made her shudder. The touch of his tongue against her clit felt like warm velvet. She draped her legs over his shoulders and pressed her thighs against the sides of his head.

His tongue twirled through the short tuft of blond hair, circled around her clit then danced lightly across the sensitive knot of flesh. He closed his lips around it, ran his tongue along the underside of it, felt it swell in his mouth as he sucked on it. The taste of her excited him. He moved down, the stubble of his goatee tickling the lips of her pussy.

Vella bucked, pressing herself against Evan's advancing mouth. She felt his tongue brush the rim of her anus. She could hear the faint slurping noise of him lapping at the trickle of cum spilling through the opening between her tender fold of flesh then followed the trail back into her pussy.

He thrust his tongue inside her as far as it would go. The salty sweet taste of her cum coated his lips. He backed away from her, licking his lips and stared down at the woman squirming beneath him. He pushed his hardness into her feeling her heat close around him.

She squeezed, the muscles of her pussy tightening around his cock, greedily pulling him in. She wrapped her arms around him, kissed him, licking her juice from his mouth.

Evan felt her legs coil around his as they rolled over on the bed. She was on top now, grinding her body against him forcing his rock hard cock deeper and deeper inside her. He looped his arm around her waist, rolling his hips to match her rhythm. He looked up at her and saw that undeniable look of ecstasy in her face again.

She was beautiful. Her skin glowed under the candle light.

She pressed her hands against his chest, steadying herself as her pounded his cock into her. She could feel the rumbling in his loins, not unlike the feeling she had deep inside her own. She pushed herself back up, feeling the whole length of his cock sink deep into her pussy.

She felt the throbbing inside her as he came, exploding in slow motion. His hot thick cum filled her. She slumped forward and lay on his chest exhausted.

A long sigh escaped Evan's lungs as his drawn breath was released. He cradled Vella's in his arms, lay back on the bed and stared up at the rafters of the abandoned bus depot.

He looked over at the arched doorway on the far side of the room and saw stiletto and Seeker watching them. He nodded and slowly closed his eyes.

Vella propped her head up and kissed his chest. She let her tongue dart across his nipples the looked up into the bliss of his dark brown eyes. "Stay with me," she whispered her lush pink lips gently brushing his.

A giggle bubbled over his lips. He stared up at her, drained. A weak smile tugged at his lips. "You were awesome...amazing."

Her smile widened. "Now you see..." she said and laid her head beside his. "Intense pleasure from intense pain."

"Now I see," he said and brushed her hair back with the tips of his fingers.

12