Curiosity Caged His Cock

Story Info
She knew he was ripe. He was just curious.
8k words
4.44
124.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Telafio
Telafio
12 Followers

Heath had only been seeing Lorraine for 3 weeks now. Something about her demeanor excited him. She seemed to have some sort of hypnotic control over him. Whenever he looked into her eyes he felt like she was peering inside his very soul, like she new his every whim and kink. He found he had to avert his gaze most times as they were just too piercing for his liking.

The way she dressed was also so arousing. She always seemed to be wearing tight leather skirts or skin tight leather pants. She rarely wore a bra and her taught firm breasts were forever pushing erect nipples at him through the thin white blouses she wore.

Sex with Lorraine had only started the Friday of this weekend it was nothing really flash. For some reason she would not let him go down on her. He was not really aware of it, but something deep in the back of his mind told him she had been in control the whole time they made love. There was nothing he could put his finger on; it was just a feeling. He felt there was something deeper to this girl, something more than she was letting on. Whatever it was he knew he had already fell madly in love with her. He always felt a heady intoxication whenever they were together.

His eyes gazed around her bedroom. He had came over a couple of hours earlier to take her to see the latest Spiderman flic. She had spent some time on the phone and he was left to amuse himself. She hardly payed him any attention the whole time she was on the phone. However, whenever he turned his back on her he could swear he could feel her eyes burning into his back. Her flat was on the 7th floor a two-bedroom affair. Very tastefully decorated, the latest plasma screen on the wall, hidden hi-fi centre in the console and the kitchen was wall to wall stainless steel appliances. All the furniture was antique, mostly European, but he was able to make out a few small pieces as being early Chinese/Japanese which one he wasn't too sure. The bookcase had a plethora of writers; Plato's republic, Tolstoy's war and peace, John Saul, Dean Koontz and...he froze for a second...The Marquis de Sade. His eyebrow raised further when he spotted the story of O not far from it.

She had hung the phone up and squealed she would miss the dry cleaners if she didn't bolt. They are 25 minutes from here she had screamed.

"Honey make yourself at home there is some wine in the fridge..I must dash or I'll have nothing to wear tonight...will be about an hour"

With that she was gone. Not even a goodbye kiss. Heath's gaze stopped as he noticed something odd sticking out from under the foot of her bedspread. His heartbeat quickened as he stared at what he thought was the end of a rifle barrel. He moved forward and put his hand under to retrieve it. As he was bent forward he heard the faint noise of something clicking. Stopping to listen the butterflies in the pit of stomach were dancing wildly..all was still. Stretching down he froze as he discovered it was in fact a black steel riding crop. The handle was hand-stitched leather and was very smooth. The other hand had a piece of calf skin leather that was circular and perhaps 4 inches in diameter.

As he stood turning the object over he realised he was feeling the first pangs of arousal. He bent and pulled the bedspread up to see if there was anything else and he was sure he could make out something lace but it was too far under the bed to reach with his arm. Even though his 5'11'height gave him a longer than average reach he was still unable to get to the object. Thinking quickly, he lay down and proceeded to pull it towards him using the riding crop.

Thoughts flashed through his mind so fast. If these were a pair of Lorraine panties he would sniff them...fuck he was getting really aroused. He held his breath hoping madly that it was. Finally he was able to drop the riding crop and his heart almost burst as his fingers wrapped around the object. Yes they were silk and lace..they felt cold but oh so wickedly divine. As he pulled his lucky find out he smiled wildly as he confirmed it was indeed a pair of her panties.

He wondered for a moment should he replace them and make no mention to Lorraine. His erection was telling him otherwise. His bulge was screaming at him

"Smell the fucking panties dude!"

His mind was whirring..What if Lorraine was to come back unexpectedly? His conscience told him this was wrong. He knew he should not be in her room snooping around. However, his sex drive was quickly taking over. All traces of rational thought were quickly being extinguished. As the panties neared his nostrils he began to sniff with trepidation. What if they smell off; he asked himself. The first traces of Lorraine's dried pussy juice aroma invaded his nostrils. At once he was overcome with sheer excitement. The scent of his woman, even though days old was intoxicating. Heath lay back against the end of the bed and held the black lace to his nose. All thoughts of where he was and the outside world were gone. The trance that had overtaken his mind prevented Heath from realising what he was doing. He reached his right hand to his crotch and squeezed his erection through the material of his pants. A sharp intake of breath signaled the joy he felt at the sudden relieving pressure on his pulsing shaft.

Quickly he undid his zip and moaned quietly deep in his throat as the cool air caressed his now exposed swollen head. The intense heat of his twitching cock became evident as he wrapped his palm around the strong throbbing shaft. Slowly he slid his hand down to softly fondle his tight scrotum. His eyes opened as he shook the panties loose. As he moved his hand upward to grasp his erect cock and stroke it in an upward movement, he laid the panties on the floor with his other hand. Having located the crotch, Heath proceeded to lift the panties back up to his face. His mind was wrecked with sheer animalistic lust as his tongue extended to tentatively lick the stained area of Lorraine's panties. The taste was everything he longed for. Nothing could describe the effects the dried pussy juice had on his chemical receptors in his brain. All he knew was he had to have more. Heath began to close his mouth around the stained area and began to lap greedily. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as the stroking of his thick veined shaft increased.

As Heath felt the first familiar stirrings deep within his balls, his thoughts immediately switched as to where the impending sperm would finish up. He kneeled and held the panties over the fiery red swollen head and began to furiously pump his fist along the shaft of his cock.

"Oh Lorraine" he groaned as his orgasm approached.

"Oh fuck yes Lorraine" his voice shakily moaned. Thoughts of her flooded his mind.

His eyes squeezed tight as he continued to moan.

"Oh please Mistress Lorraine let me be your slave, I'll do anything you ask..."

The thought having formed in his head was the spark to cause his the first spasms of his orgasm to start. His eyes still shut Heath felt the hot jets of sperm speed up the underside of his shaft and explode into the scrunched up panties he was holding. He was now moaning uncontrollably as the waves of pleasure raced through his body.

"Oh God Lorraine please use me.. I so want you to control me" he groaned.

As the last slow strokes pushed out the remainder of his seed. Heath watched as it dropped into the milky white pool of spunk that had formed on the black lacy panties. Almost immediately pangs of guilt and remorse began to flood his thoughts. He quickly screwed up the panties and rushed to the living room to stuff them into his jacket pocket. He planned to save them for when he was back in his own flat.

Quickly stuffing his cock back into his pants he made for the toilet to freshen up. As Heath left the toilet he thought a glass of wine would be good. It would also help to mask any signs or traces that Lorraine's panties may have left on his face.

Having poured a glass of wine he casually strolled around the apartment. The wine was soothing and he began to feel normal once again. He stopped at the door of Lorraine's second bedroom.

"Funny" he thought. "I have never seen her use this room," he thought.

Heath's curiosity began to get the better of him.

"No harm in having a peak" he mumbled to himself.

With this he reached up to open the door but was surprised to find that it was locked. This fact intrigued him even more.

He thought it over in his head.

"Why would she keep this room locked" he was puzzled as well as bemused at the thought of her having to keep a room permanently locked.

Heath's concentration span was interrupted by the sound of keys in the front door. He again felt the same pangs of remorse, knowing he would have to face Lorraine and pretend nothing had transpired will she was out.

"Hi honey" Lorraine called as she closed the door behind her.

Rushing into the apartment with her dry cleaning she made straight for her bedroom.

"I won't be a minute sweetheart..Be a darling and pour me a wine, that's my madness over for the day" with that she rushed to her bedroom to change.

As Heath was pouring her wine he felt a cold lead weight hit him in the solar plexus. His eyes widened with a look of terror.

"Oh shit the riding crop..did I leave it out" he asked himself.

Picking up her wineglass, Heath rushed to her bedroom. As he entered Lorraine was struggling with the zipper of her dress. She looked up with a smile. Turning her back to Heath she pulled her long auburn hair up to reveal her naked back.

"Be a dear and do my zip up sweetheart" she cooed.

Heath's eyes were still riveted to the end of the bed and the bed spread in particular. There was no visible sign of the riding crop. He heaved a sigh of relief. Reaching around Lorraine he handed her both glasses of wine. The sight of her naked back and graceful curved spine was very arousing. Her smooth tanned skin looked all the more sexier with the absence of tan lines. Heath loved the sight of her long slender neck and was staring in awe at the point where her hair started and her neck finished. Each single strand of hair was being pulled upward by Lorraine to allow him better access to the dresses zip.

"What are you doing back there" the words shook him from his momentary daydream.

"I'm not too good with zips" he stammered.

Once again he was admonishing himself in his head.

"What the fuck is it with this girl? she has such a strong overbearing effect on me at times. Why is that?" he asked himself.

Lorraine turned and handed him his glass and with cool green eyes caught his gaze.

"To an eventful night" she grinned as she held up her glass.

Heath smiled back.

"Cheers" was all he could manage.

During the movie Heath whispered to Lorraine that he didn't feel to flash. With concern she had asked if he wished to leave. He had shook his head and told her he would be OK. As they were leaving she put her arm around him.

"Are you still feeling sick" she inquired.

"Perhaps I'll just call a cab and go home Lorraine. I'm sorry to spoil your night, but I feel like shit. I don't know what it is, perhaps I'm coming down with this flu that has been going around."

"Oh sweetheart..Are you sure you want to go home?" she said as she took hold of his arm.

"Why not come home with me and I'll fix you a nice cognac" as she finished speaking she had reached up to lift his chin up so that she could look into his eyes. Heath pulled his chin away and averted his eyes.

"No Lorraine I think I'd prefer to get home and dose up on some zinc tablets and get an early night" he replied.

As Lorraine entered her apartment her thoughts were still with Heath. She felt somewhat annoyed that the night was cut short, she did, however, feel concerned at how rapid Heath's symptoms had come on. Walking to her bedroom she flicked the light switch on and walked to her dresser to remove her makeup. Just as she began to remove her earrings she heard the muffled sound of clicking and high speed whirring. It was her VCR rewinding.

"Odd" she thought to herself.

As she walked over to the cupboard that concealed the machine she was thinking quickly as to how it would be rewinding. She checked the clock on the VCR. Its LED display flashed 22:30. The tape was a six-hour tape. So that means if the tape had reached the end and was now rewinding it would have need to have started at 16:40. She was out at the dry cleaners then so....

"Oh my God" she gasped as the idea struck her.

She quickly grabbed the remote control and switched on the flatscreen TV on her bedroom wall. Flicking the channel to AV she pressed play on her VCR. The rewinding stopped and a picture of the end of her bed came up on the TV. She watched for a few minutes at the empty scene of her room. Thinking again she set the tape to rewind to the very beginning. It was then the recollection of something that had struck her as odd earlier.

She recalled when she had arrived home and came into her room that there was her riding crop on the floor. She had wondered about this, but thought nothing of it and quickly pushed it under her bed so that Heath would not see it. She jumped with a start as the tape in her VCR clunked loudly to a stop. She quickly pressed play on the remote and sat motionless as a picture of Heath standing by the end of her bed filled the screen.

"Oh my" she thought.

"He has no idea I have a hidden camera built-in to the top of my bed canopy" she thought.

"He must have set off the movement sensor" she grinned.

Lorraine paused the VCR and went into the kitchen to pour a glass of wine. As she returned she was smiling from ear to ear. Picking up the remote once again she wickedly laughed and pressing play giggled

"Now lets see what my nosey little Heath has been up to"

She watched as he reached under the bed with her riding crop and fished out her black lacy panties.

"So that's where they got to" she chuckled to herself.

Her laughing changed to an exasperated gasp as she witnessed Heath put her panties to his nose. She sat bolt upright and spoke to the screen.

"So my dear boy your secret is out" she stopped mid-sentence when realised he was groping his crotch.

"Go on I dare you," she said in a hushed tone.

"Go on let me see you take it out" she whispered again.

Her heart began to pound and the blood began to rush in her veins as she was confronted with a picture of Heath, in her bedroom, masturbating, whilst smelling her panties. Involuntary, her legs squeezed together. Her pussy was feeling aroused and was letting her know. A loud gasp escaped her lips as the scene of Heath's fist madly pumping his cock played before her. The sound was low and she was not sure if he was moaning or not. As she reached to turn up the sound she let out a shriek of delight. Heath's tongue was licking her panties.

Lorraine sat transfixed and continued to watch the scene unfold before her. As Heath was reaching the stage of his climax, a wicked grin appeared on her face. On hearing his cries to be her slave she all but jumped off the bed. Quickly she grabbed the remote control and rewound to watch him come once more.

"Oh please Mistress Lorraine let me be your slave, I'll do anything you ask..." was booming from the speaker.

Lorraine began to rewind the tape once more. As it was rewinding she let her hand slip between her thighs to rub her pussy.

"Fuck I'm sopping wet " she moaned.

As the tape started to play once more. Lorraine found herself tracing small circles round her clit. Watching Heath masturbate and thinking of what fun she planned ahead was making her feel more and more aroused. As the scene on the tape reached the point of Heath climaxing again, she felt the heat increase and her pussy responded more to her loving fingers. She was close but not close enough. Re-winding the tape to hear Heath moan once more, her fingers in the shape of a 'V' has pulled her hood back to allow her to work her other hand over her clit. As she heard Heath speak the words; -

"Oh God Lorraine please use me.. I so want you to control me" she felt her orgasm build. She began to moan now herself.

"Oh yes my sweet pet I shall have so much pleasure having you service my cunny" her hips raised as she caught the vibe. This was it her orgasm was upon her. Stopping her fingers for a mere half a second and then starting again shot charges through her very core. This was enough for her, these feelings were now constant and she cried out as her orgasm exploded and ripped through her very core.

"Oh God yes..Oh yes my little Heath you shall be my pet" she sobbed as her pelvis bucked and her clitoris changed from feeling aroused to feeling tender.

As she lay on the bed letting her orgasm recede. The thought occurred to her that Heath had left the room right after his orgasm. Where did he put the panties she wondered? It was then the plan solidified in her head.

Monday was..well Monday. Everyone around the office had magically lost the spring in their step that they all had on Friday.

Heath was sitting at his desk in his office doing some computer work when a courier arrived with a package.

"Require a signature for this one" the courier said as he stuck his head through the doorway.

Heath looked up at the courier and checked out the small parcel he had under his arm. Taking the package and clip board from the courier he penned his signature and date. Sitting back in his chair he began to open the parcel. He sat upright when he looked inside. There was a CD and a lot of black silk or lace folded neatly at the bottom. Quickly concealing the package in his desk drawer he pushed the eject button on his CD player and popped the unmarked CD in the tray.

When the first pictures of himself in Lorraine's bedroom flashed up, he quickly hit the 'off' button on his monitor. Prickly heat was felt all the way up his spine and his head flushed profusely. Trying to steady himself he quickly hit the eject button on his CD player. Beads of sweat had formed on his brow and his legs were weak at the knees. Heath nervously rubbed the underside of his nose. The tightness in his chest was almost unbearable. His head was spinning and the shock he was feeling was close to knocking him out.

All that day he would open the drawer to sneak a peek at the contents of the parcel. His mind had thought over the matter again and again. How did she manage to get these pictures of him? What was she planning to do with the pictures? He decided to leave the contents well alone. They would have to wait until he got home and could spend more time without being interrupted.

At his desk in his room at home he slid the CD into is computer. As it was opening up he emptied the contents of the package onto his bed. His eyes opened wide with excitement when he picked up the soft black silk lacy panties. Still on the bed he smiled when he saw the black suspender belt and silk stockings.

His attention switched to the monitor as the scene of him in Lorraine's bedroom. Although he found it highly embarrassing he continued to watch himself. Thinking to himself that he knew what had gone on, he pressed the fast forward to skip to the end of the short clip. He then noticed that there was a second clip listed on the CD. Curiously he double clicked the clip and wondered what it was. A picture of Lorraine filled his screen.

"Not a very clever idea was it," she asked with a stern tone.

"Listen to me very carefully, I will not repeat this. I expect to see you at my apartment tonight no later than 9 o'clock. If you are late, expect the worst" pausing she raised her black riding crop and slapped her hand to emphisise the point.

"You will wear the lace underwear I have sent you" looking into the camera, her eyes narrowed.

"They will be inspected when you arrive. Should I find any trace of your "mess" on them, you will be punished severely" again she slapped her hand with the riding crop.

Telafio
Telafio
12 Followers