Curiosity Fucked the Straight Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon showed up and I decided to inquire more about Jimmy. But first we talked ball. "So, you just missed a double on the foul ball."

"Yeah, then I grounded out," he sighed.

"Hey, the best players only get on base 3 out of 10 at bats," I pointed out.

"Well, the problem is getting ten at bats," he replied, clearly frustrated. He had been a starter his whole life and I was surprised to see him on the bench, although this was Division 1 ball and much more competitive than high school.

"You just got to pay your dues," I replied.

"I suppose. It's just this Jimmy kid rubs it in all the time."

"How so?" I asked, concerned for my son.

"Calls me the back-up, the white kid, or makes jokes like Simon says 'sit on the bench'. Juvenile crap, but it does get old pretty quick. What was he talking to you about?"

I lied, "I just told him nice home run."

Silence lingered as I realized the guy who I wanted to submit to was bullying my son. I decided I wouldn't meet him.

That night, although tempting, I resisted and stayed home.

The next afternoon, I returned from my jog to see that Simon had a few teammates over in our backyard swimming. I noticed Jimmy, his smug smile unreadable in his intent. I also noticed he was wearing a tight blue swimming Speedo that professional swimmers wear and it did little to conceal his deadly weapon...a weapon that could be my downfall.

I greeted, "Simon you didn't tell me we were having company."

Simon said, "Well practice was long, it was so hot and Jimmy suggested we come take a dip in our pool."

"He did, did he?" I replied, suddenly really worried about his intentions.

Jimmy jumped into the conversation, "I hope you don't mind Mr. Winston."

"Oh no, no. That's why we put the pool in, to cool down," I replied, realizing the innuendo I just set up.

Jimmy quickly retorted, taking the set-up, "Well, I definitely needed to cool down," his sexual innuendo only caught by me.

Desperate to get out of this awkward situation, I said, "I'm going for a shower. After I am done, why don't I throw some burgers on the barbecue?"

"Sounds great," Simon agreed.

I disappeared into the house and to the bathroom for a really, really, cold shower. While in there, I tried to figure out how to play this. I figured he wouldn't make a scene in front of his teammates so I would just act normal...whatever normal meant nowadays.

Out of the shower, I dressed and went to the kitchen to grab the burgers. I quickly marinated them and went to turn on the barbecue. Everyone was in the pool but Jimmy who was lying on a lawn-chair, his impressive package even more showcased than before. You could see the complete outline of his large stick. I tried not to stare, tried not to salivate, but it was like my eyes were being pulled by a magnet.

Jimmy noticed me staring, yet again, and stood up walking smugly to me, as was becoming the norm, as I scurried to my barbecue. I fired up the barbecue and hurried back to the kitchen, assuming he wouldn't follow. I was wrong. He followed me in and instantly said, "So you stood me up, faggot. That will be one punishment."

"What?" I asked.

"You heard me. Each disobedience equals one punishment. Although, you will never know when I will give it," he confidently explained.

"Jimmy enough," I said. "This is not going to happen."

"Daddy-faggot, you were drooling so much out there, I thought you might crawl between my legs and suck me off right then and there in front of your son," he smiled, adjusting his package in his skin tight Speedo.

I stammered, "I-I-I was not."

He laughed. "Y-y-you were too. You can't even look away now."

He was right. I couldn't take my eyes of the bulge so beautifully displayed in his tight blue Speedo. I shifted from denial to begging, "Please, stop."

"Stop? I am just getting started. Training you to be my personal fuck-toy will take some time. The training begins now with your first punishment," he explained, walking to my fridge. I watched stunned as he pilfered through my fridge until he said, "Excellent."

He closed the fridge and walked over to me. He glanced outside before walking behind me and demanding, his voice powerful and strong, "Don't you dare move, faggot-daddy."

I stood frozen, confused, and yet as his hand slid inside the back of my shorts, I felt my cock flinch. I felt something cold between my ass cheeks, and with one push the cold object was in my ass. My face was red as shame overwhelmed me, yet my now stiff cock stopped any pretence that I didn't enjoy it. The cold chill was numbing in a way I can't explain.

He treated me condescendingly. "Good boy. This will stay in your ass until I tell you. Is that understood daddy-faggot?"

I ignored his question, asking, "W-w-what is in me?"

"A baby carrot, and it stays there all day, a reminder that you are my bitch. Is that understood?"

"Please, we can't do this."

"You are a faggot that craves cock. I need a white boy to deposit my seed. It is perfect," he assessed.

"But you are my son's friend," I weakly protested, grasping at straws of morality.

"Simon is not my friend. He is my back-up in ball, nothing more, nothing less." Jimmy added, "And to make this sale permanent, you should probably sample the goods."

"What?" I asked in a stupor, both eager to submit and yet petrified to submit.

He pulled his tight Speedo down and released his almost ten-inch black snake. I stared at it in awe. It was way longer than anything I had sucked or fucked before. He smiled, "You have the same impressed look most white faggots have when they first get an up-close look at my meat. Now take a closer look."

His big hands were on my shoulders as he pushed me onto my knees. I forgot I was at home, I forgot my son was just outside and I forgot my wife could be home any second as I stared at the biggest, most delicious looking cock I had ever seen.

Jimmy asked, "So faggot, can you still resist it?"

I didn't even pretend to resist as I leaned forward and took it in my mouth. "Good boy," he moaned. I bobbed eagerly on his big stick, for less than a minute when the front door opened. I quickly stood up and Jimmy said, "That was just a sample, daddy-faggot. But you understand I own you now, right?"

I nodded, ashamed, yet accepting it as the gospel.

"We will talk later, slut," he smiled, squeezing my cock, and covering his chocolate stick just before my wife walked in.

Her usual blah look faded and she lit up as she greeted, "Jimmy. So nice to see you again."

"You as well, Mrs. Winston. You look more beautiful every day," he flirted shamelessly to my wife right in front of me.

I noticed my wife take a quick look below and the look in her eyes was obvious. She quickly averted her eyes, and turned to me. "How was your day?"

My wife glanced back at Jimmy as he went back outside, as I answered, "Just another day."

The carrot in my ass was a constant reminder of what had just occurred. My wife and I briefly chatted before I headed out to make burgers while my wife got the toppings and condiments ready.

The next half hour life was pretty normal, other than the vegetable in my ass, of course. It is odd how quick you get used to something lodged in your butt. It wasn't until I sat down to eat that I let out a little yelp in front of my wife and all the boys. My wife asked what was wrong and I said I just hit my funny bone, which wasn't possible, but she didn't catch on. I saw Jimmy smile, he and I the only ones who knew the real reason for my girly squeal.

After supper, I was cleaning the barbeque when Jimmy whispered in my ear, "That is the girly squeal I expect to hear a lot in the future, my faggot." The way he stressed the word 'my' sent a chill up my back. It was clear I was going to be his bitch. As he went to leave and join the boys downstairs for some Xbox marathon he slapped my ass, pushing the carrot a little deeper into my ass, which only made me want it to go deeper yet.

I couldn't sit still, and not because I had a carrot in my ass, but rather because I was anxiety riddled as I worried what Jimmy might do in my house and excited about the thought of tasting more of Jimmy's cock.

A couple of hours later, Jimmy came upstairs and said, his sweetness dripping with deceit, "Thanks for the hospitality Mr. and Mrs. Winston." He sounded like such a mild-mannered young man it was hard to believe he had been such a Dom just hours ago.

My wife, only seeing the gentleman, or, based on her smile, maybe she saw the same thing I did, a hung young stud, replied, "Oh, you are welcome here anytime you want, Jimmy."

"Thank you, Mrs. Winston," he smiled, "I may take you up on that offer."

Once he was gone, I realized the carrot, I was currently sitting on, could not be taken out without his permission. Just as I was thinking this my cell rang. I got up and grabbed it. The number was not familiar, but that was not uncommon because of my job. "Hello."

"I expect you in my car in five minutes."

Before I could respond he had already hung up. I had no idea how I was going to make a believable excuse to meet him.

"Who was that?" my wife asked.

"Eddie," I quickly lied, "He asked if I could come help him move a couch downstairs." Eddie was our neighbour and we often helped each other so this was a believable short-term excuse.

"Ok," she said and went back to reading some romance novel, which was quite ironic.

I quickly got ready and left the safety of normality for the completely unknown, but exciting world of submission. I walked to his car and quickly got in as if I was jumping into a getaway car. Once inside, he smiled, "That was quick. You are one eager little queer aren't you?"

"Yes," I replied letting go of any remaining inhibitions I had.

"Tonight, I am in a hurry, so you have five minutes to get me off or I add a new punishment."

I looked up and he said, "Well, don't just stare at me like some lovesick school girl, the clock has started."

In a flash, I was fumbling with his zipper and pulling out his mostly erect cock. I ignored the fact that I was in a car, in front of my house, and devoured his cock. I sucked it eagerly and passionately, desperate to make him happy, get him off and get the salty reward I craved. I was no longer a husband, no longer a father, I was a cocksucker and it made me feel so good. As his moans increased, a chill went up my spine knowing it was me getting him excited. I never slowed down, taking over seven inches of his cock in my mouth. It wasn't my usual slow and simmer blow job, but the end result was just the same as I felt his salty seed spray into my mouth, coating my throat. He came more than any other man I had pleasured, but I was able to swallow it all. I kept sucking, hungry to get any remaining cum, until he finally lifted me off his cock.

"Damn boy, you are on eager cocksucker. You still had a minute to spare," he said, seemingly impressed, which strangely made me proud.

His aftertaste lingered in my mouth, as I silently waited for him to say something.

Jimmy put his cock away and asked a completely out of the blue question. "Your wife will be at work tomorrow?"

"Yes," I answered, unsure why he was asking.

"And your daughter is at camp?"

I pondered how he knew that, but I answered, "Yes, she is a camp counsellor all summer."

"Good," he smiled, before asking an even odder question. "Does your wife still have her wedding dress?"

"Yeah, I am pretty sure she does," I considered, recalling it in the corner of her closet.

"Good. I expect you wearing it, a pair of your wife's panties and white stockings and be on your bed at one tomorrow afternoon," he revealed.

"What?" I asked stunned. "Don't you have practice?"

"We do, but the coach and I have a special agreement," he said, his smile making it obvious that the special agreement included the fact that he was fucking him too.

"Coach Carter?" I asked, incredulously. He was my coach twenty-five years ago and the most intense guy I ever met. His wife was the school principal. It just didn't seem plausible.

"Oh yeah," Jimmy chuckled. "I knew I could turn him queer the first time I was in the shower. He saw my cock and it was only a matter of time."

"He was straight then?" I asked.

"As an arrow," he smiled, "but one look at my cock and he began his descent into faggothood."

"I can't believe it," I said mindlessly, unable to comprehend Coach Carter, my hero growing up, being a faggot...like me.

"Oh yeah and he squealed like a little girl the first time I plugged his ass. Although I may need you to teach him how to suck cock, he still hasn't really got the hang of it."

I was mortified at the thought of Coach Carter knowing about my indiscretions. "Please no," I whispered.

He laughed. "You don't still think you have any say, do you?"

"No, but it can't get out that I...." I paused not sure how to describe myself.

"Am a cocksucking faggot who craves my cum?"

"Yeah," I agreed, ashamed and yet turned-on by the harsh humiliation.

"Now get out of here, faggot!" I began to leave, and he offered, "You are free to take the carrot out."

"Thank you," I replied.

He laughed hard, "You are welcome faggot," and drove away.

I returned home, his sweet taste still in my mouth...craving more.

...

As soon as my wife was gone for work the next morning, I searched her closet for her wedding dress. It was hung up in the back corner like I recalled. I pulled it out and lay it on the bed. I searched her drawer and found a pair of white panties, but couldn't find any white stockings. I had my own pair of beige stockings from back in Atlanta, but that was it. So I quickly drove to the mall and bought a pair of white thigh highs. The girl gave me a slightly curious look, but didn't say anything.

Returning home around 11:30, I waited an hour for Simon to leave before rushing up to my room to get ready. I got naked, showered again quickly and got dressed. I had worn my other thigh highs a few times under my clothes to feel more girly, which was a turn-on for some reason, so I now knew how to put them on properly. Once on, I pulled my wife's panties on, barely, leaving no breathing room for my erect cock. I sat on the bed and rubbed my own silk stocking legs. It got me even more excited as I stood up and got my wife's dress on. Being a big, showy, dress it had lots of room to it. Fully dressed as a bride, I nervously and excitingly waited for Jimmy to arrive.

He showed up fifteen minutes late. The moment I opened the door, he smiled. "Well, aren't you pretty?"

"Please come in," I said, embarrassed to be potentially scene by any passerby. I quickly closed the door once he was in.

"Let's go to your bedroom, faggot. It is time to christen you as my fuck-toy," he announced.

My ass tingled with the thought of being filled. I led him to my room and he ordered, "Get my cock ready, slut. The first load goes down your fairy mouth."

I obeyed eagerly, pulling down his pants and underwear and taking his cock in my mouth. Not in a hurry this time, I began by swirling my tongue around his mushroom top, creating saliva to bathe his cock.

He approved, "Yes, my slut, worship my cock."

I continued the tender treatment, slowly going a bit deeper as time progressed, until he ordered, "Suck my balls, homo."

I had never done that before. I reluctantly took the delicious chocolate stick out of my mouth and slid my tongue down his base to his somewhat hairy balls. I gently took one in my mouth, unsure the protocol for ball sucking. When he didn't complain, I found the other ball and replicated the pleasure procedure. I went back and forth a couple of more times before the black stud instructed, "Now suck my cock until you can get the whole thing in your sissy mouth."

I wasn't sure I would be able to get all ten inches in my mouth, but I was determined to try. I returned to his beautifully stiff cock. I began slowly bobbing on his cock, each forward movement going deeper as I took more and more of his cock in my mouth.

"Good, cocksucker," he moaned, my constant rhythm on his cock clearly working. As I continued taking more and more of his cock in my mouth, I got more and more excited. "Only a couple more inches, faggot," he pointed out.

I didn't slow down as I continued my quest to deep-throat his long cock. Unfortunately, before I could get the last inch in my mouth, I felt cum coat my throat. It surprised me and I gagged a bit, losing some of his cum. I made a quick recovery, extracting any last specks of cum before he pulled out.

He pointed to the floor. "You spilt some of my precious seed."

Without hesitation, I dropped to the floor and licked up his spilt cum.

"Fuck you are one eager queer. How long you been a pipe-smoker?" he asked.

Still on the floor, in a completely subservient position, I retold my coming of age.

"Wow. And now you are a white sub for black cock."

I didn't say anything as he finished getting undressed. He pulled out a camera from his bag and said, "Say cheese, cum-lover."

"Please don't!" I pleaded, covering up my face.

"That is one punishment," he scolded, his tone of authority clear. "Now look up at me and smile like the queer sissy you are."

Defeated and horrified, I obeyed, looking up, but my smile was fake.

He noticed, saying, "I want a real smile. I bet the best way to get that is by fucking your white ass."

He pulled me up, led me to the bed and demanded, "Pose."

I did a few poses as instructed before he asked, "Does your sexy wife have any toys?"

Knowing they were probably for me, I answered, "Yes, in the second drawer."

He retrieved my wife's blue vibe and demanded "on all fours, my bride."

I obeyed, awkwardly, as the dress was long and flopped everywhere. Once in position, he went behind me flipped up my dress, and took pictures of me in my wife's panties. He took off the panties and without any lube or warning, shoved my wife's vibe up my ass. I let out a surprised scream, which quickly shifted to shrieks of pleasure as the quick pulses teased my ass. Once in, he turned it on high and took more photos. Moving in front of me, he took more pictures, my facial expressions unable to hide the pleasure the toy in my ass was giving me. He shoved his cock back into my mouth and took even more pictures. I was petrified of what he intended to do with them, but it no longer mattered, I was his bitch.

A couple of minutes later he pulled out and asked, "Are you ready to have your ass fucked, princess?"

Wanting nothing more, I answered eagerly, "Oh god yes, fuck my ass with your big cock."

He went behind me and pushed the vibe in deeper as he asked, "Who owns you?"

I let out a loud yelp and answered, "Yooooooou do."

"And you will suck who I tell you to?" he asked, testing his authority over me.

"Yes, I'll be your perfect cocksucker," I answered, willing to do anything to feel his long black cock in me.

He pulled the toy out of my ass and put his hands on my hips. "And you will fuck who I tell you to fuck?"

I could feel his cock between my cheeks. I wanted it, needed it so badly I would promise him anything. "Yes, sir, I am your faggot to use as you please." So immersed in my submission to the black teenager, I didn't care about future consequences but only feeling his cock in my ass.

I felt him push forward and into me and I thanked him profusely. "Oh yes, thank you for fucking me. Use me as you wish."

He began pumping away in my ass as he said, "Do you want to suck off Coach Carter?"

"If you want me to," I replied, the thought of sucking my former hero suddenly a turn-on.

"Do you want me to take you to our college glory hole where you can suck cock after cock after cock?"

His cock deep in me now, I moaned, "Oh fuck yes, take me to a glory hole, or bend my ass over the hole so others can fuck me."