Curiosity Rewarded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobbiR
BobbiR
260 Followers

He decided to play it safe.

"Mmm..."

"Is that mmm yes, or mmm no?"

"Yes, I admit it, I think she's very attractive and if I weren't married to you I would love to fuck her. But no, I don't think I should."

"Pity. I was getting quite turned on by the thought."

Max backtracked fast. "Well, when I say no, I mean I could be persuaded."

Dolores wrapped her leg around his. She started to play with the tip of his cock. "You don't think it would be taking advantage? She's still rather young and innocent."

"She didn't look very innocent when she was milking my cock all over your belly."

"Mmm, that was pretty hot. She looked absolutely mesmerised."

"Like you say, someone's going to take her virginity." He was beginning to warm to the topic. "And the chances are it will be some spotty youth without an ounce of finesse or consideration. It may put her off sex for years."

She kissed him. "Whereas you will show her that sex is something pure and wonderful and will take her to the very gates of heaven, I suppose."

He laughed and slid his hand between her open legs. "Something like that."

"Oh yes," she murmured, "play with my cunt. All this talk of you fucking Virginia has made me so horny."

The only question, thought Max as they mutually masturbated each other, was how do they get Virginia to agree?

There was a definite tension in the air over the next few days. Virginia seemed preoccupied and jumpy and both Max and Dolores found themselves tiptoeing around her as if she were some wild young animal that mustn't be frightened. In fact, she was only agitated because each day she couldn't wait for Max and Dolores to disappear into their respective studios so that she could go back to her bedroom and practice the new skill she had acquired. Hardly a day passed that she didn't make herself come at least three or four times. Denied this wonderful pleasure for so long, she was definitely making up for lost time. Occasionally she worried that she might be becoming some sort of sex addict, but then the urge would come again and soon she would be lying back on her pillows, eyes closed, knickers off, legs apart, fingers busy in her damp pussy.

Bless.

Of course, she wasn't entirely antisocial. She took to spending time in Dolores's studio. She liked watching her work and Dolores didn't seem to mind. They chatted of this and that and inevitably the conversation turned to sex. Virginia felt more confident talking about it now – well, she was a woman now, wasn't she, now that she knew all about having orgasms – and Dolores was only too happy to encourage her.

"What was it like," asked the girl, "your first time?"

"You mean with a man? Not wonderful." That was an understatement. It was so awful Dolores preferred not to think about it.

"We were so young we hardly knew what we were doing. When he eventually worked out where to put his cock it was so painful I couldn't think of anything else. I just wanted him to pull it out. But he was too far gone and just kept pushing and pushing."

Virginia was horrified. Was it going to be like that with her?

Fortunately, Dolores had other ideas. "But don't worry," she smiled, "it doesn't have to be like that." She took the girl's hand. "Come with me."

Meekly Virginia followed her to the shower room, where she took a long pink object from the cabinet.

"A girl's best friend," she laughed, holding it up.

To her surprise, Virginia realised she was looking at a replica of Max's cock – well, maybe not an exact replica, since she was sure Max's cock had been larger.

"What do you do with that?"

"Not a lot these days," admitted the woman, "but I still use it occasionally when Max isn't around. And the great thing about it is that it never goes soft."

"Oh. So you actually... fuck yourself with it." Virginia could feel her heart beating faster at the thought.

"It does the job," smiled Dolores. "And today it's going to do something for you."

"Oh no..." Virginia started backing towards the door. But Dolores held onto her hand.

"Now don't be shy. This is by far the best and least painful way of losing your virginity. You will be in complete control. You can take it as slowly as you like. And then, when you come to your real first time, you'll be able to enjoy it properly."

Virginia couldn't think of an answer. Dolores made it all sound so convincing. But to lose her virginity to a piece of rubber – surely that wasn't right.

"Take your knickers off," the older woman ordered her, suspecting that the girl would do as she was told if she gave her no time to think about it. She stepped into the shower, where there was a low marble-topped bench. She showed her the base of the dildo. "See, it has a suction cup here." She banged it firmly onto the marble, where it stuck fast, the shaft pointing upwards.

"Now all you do is stand with your back to it and your feet apart and simply lower yourself onto it."

Staring transfixed at the erect cock, Virginia slid her knickers off and gathered her dress about her waist. Dolores took a bottle and dribbled a copious amount of its contents onto the head of the dildo, spreading it all over with her hand. "It needs to be thoroughly lubricated, otherwise it won't go in."

She took the girl's hands in her own and moved her into position, then smoothed some oil around and into her pussy.

"Oh." The unexpected touch felt rather nice.

"Now lower yourself until you feel it just touching you."

Holding Dolores's hand for balance, Virginia bent her knees. Suddenly the head of the cock touched her pussy lips.

"It feels too big," she panicked.

"Don't worry," Dolores reassured her, "it will go in easily enough, at least to begin with. Now move backwards and forwards a little, so the head is properly between your lips."

Virginia did so. She could feel the cock's hardness pressing into her, rubbing her clitoris. It felt rather nice.

"Now just let yourself slowly sink onto it."

"Oh, it's going in... It feels so big..."

"Slowly," cautioned Dolores, quite taken with the sight of the dildo disappearing into the girl's pussy.

"Ow! There's something stopping it."

"That's your hymen. That's the bit that hurts. You have to tear it. Just go slowly and it won't be so bad."

Virginia's breathing turned to quick gasps. She wanted to lift herself up to avoid the pain, but at the same time wanted to bear down on the cock, to feel it all inside her. It pressed into her, unable to go further. She imagined her flesh stretching, stretching...

"Oh... Oh..."

There was a stab of pain. It was through. Suddenly it was past the obstruction and sliding into her. Her knees trembled with effort. She sank helplessly onto the dildo.

"Ooh... It feels so big."

Dolores stroked the girl's hair away from her face. "Don't move. Just sit still for a while, until you get used to it inside you."

The poor girl winced. "I can't move. Every time I do, it hurts."

"I know. Just imagine how awful it would be if it was some boy shoving his cock in and out of you. Take your time. When you feel ready, just lift yourself off it. In two or three days you'll have healed and you'll feel as if nothing had happened. The only difference will be that when your first time comes, you'll actually enjoy it."

Virginia was pleased to discover that Dolores was right. There was no real pain after she lifted herself off the dildo. As the days passed, she considered exploring herself with her fingers, but didn't have the courage. Instead, she contented herself with a few bouts of masturbation, mainly fuelled by the memory of the rubber cock inside her. It had felt awfully big, but actually rather lovely.

Max, of course, teased her about it mercilessly.

"I hear you've lost your virginity to one of my wife's toys," he announced at dinner the same day.

She blushed furiously but couldn't help smiling. In fact, she felt rather proud of herself. She had taken another step on the road to womanhood.

A couple of days later he said they should celebrate.

"What's the occasion?" asked Dolores.

"I've just won a commission to photograph some Hollywood star. I've no idea who he is, but I do know it means oodles of cash."

"That's marvellous, darling," smiled Dolores, giving him a big kiss.

"Does that mean you can buy me a car for my birthday?" asked Virginia.

"No, but it does mean we can open two bottles of champagne. One for the yank and his dollars and one for Virginia and her lost virginity."

Everyone seemed in the mood for drinking, so it wasn't long before they were all laughing like drains at very little. Virginia had never felt so happy. She loved Dolores. She loved Max. She loved champagne. When Max proposed they play what he announced was his favourite game, she clapped her hands delightedly.

"I love playing games. Tell me the rules."

Max got out a deck of cards.

"It's just about the simplest game there is. The best way to learn it is to play it."

Out of Virginia's sight he winked at Dolores, who grasped his meaning immediately. He dealt a card face down to each of them.

"Now turn your card over."

He saw that he had the lowest value card.

"Whoever has the lowest value card loses," he explained. "That's me."

Virginia felt a little disappointed. "Is that it? It doesn't seem very difficult."

"Oh, that's not the game. The game is what the person with the highest card tells the loser to do."

"Ooh, forfeits! I love forfeits." Being halfway to drunk, Virginia felt ready for anything. This was going to be so much fun.

Dolores had the highest card. "Take a shoe off," she told Max, "and stand on one leg for exactly a minute."

Pretending to be more drunk than he actually was, he lost his balance after only a few seconds, much to Virginia's amusement.

"What happens now?" she laughed, thinking this was quite the best game she had ever played.

"I have to take off an item of clothing." He put on a look of disappointment as he pulled his shirt over his head.

Virginia had a brief moment of doubt – but then reassured herself that, unlike Max, she would be able to perform any forfeit faultlessly.

Max dealt three more cards and they turned them over.

"You lose," he grinned at the girl, "and I win."

"Oh no," she exclaimed, suddenly nervous of what he might ask her to do.

"Let me see..." He pretended to think hard. "You have to drink a glass of champagne, then whistle le Marseillaise without interruption."

"Oh, that's easy." She had learnt le Marseillaise in French class. She was sure she could remember it.

Dolores filled her glass and she drank it down. The bubbles tickled her nose. She started to whistle, but after only a few notes air rose in her throat and escaped in a loud burp.

"Interruption!" declared Max triumphantly. "Off with your shoes!"

The next round Dolores lost and Virginia won. Annoyed at having lost her own forfeit, Virginia chose a particularly difficult task, which Dolores failed to complete. Being barefoot, she chose to remove her jeans. She then insisted they all move to the bedroom, where they could sit on the bed and be more comfortable.

Once there, Max, by means of a lot of dealing off the bottom of the pack, soon had the girls clad in nothing but their knickers. Virginia baulked a little at taking off her bra, but since by that time Dolores was already happily displaying her breasts, felt that she was being childish. She was also feeling a little drunk – and a little excited. What was going to happen next?

What happened next was that the forfeits became considerably more risque. When Dolores lost the next round he ordered her to masturbate for a minute.

"Oh no," exclaimed Virginia, certain that Dolores would refuse.

But Dolores simply laughed and slipped a hand beneath her knickers. Virginia watched open-mouthed.

After a while Dolores closed her eyes. A murmur of pleasure escaped her. Virginia could feel her heart beating in her chest.

"Time's up," declared Max.

"Spoilsport," sighed Dolores. "I was just beginning to enjoy myself."

The next round he made her lose again.

Poor Dolores, thought Virginia, what will he make her do now?

He smiled wickedly at them both. "Now you must masturbate Virginia for a minute."

"Oh no!" the girl protested.

But Dolores was already at her side, her hand between her thighs.

"It'll be fun," she assured the girl, "and it's only for a minute."

Only a little persuaded, Virginia allowed the hand to find her knickers, hoping it would stay outside them. But her hope was disappointed. Before she could resist, she felt Dolores's fingers on her pussy.

"Oh..."

And then the fingers were moving, exploring the folds of her flesh, stroking, squeezing, teasing. Without meaning to, she let her legs fall apart.

"No... please..."

But then it started to feel nice. She closed her eyes. Those feelings were happening again.

"Time's up."

Dolores didn't stop. And Virginia didn't particularly want her to, despite Max watching. She had never been touched on her pussy by another person – it was awful, but it was exciting.

"I said stop," said Max, "otherwise I'll make you both do another forfeit."

"Promises, promises," laughed Dolores, taking her fingers from beneath Virginia's knickers and, with a seductive look at the girl, sucking them into her mouth.

Oh gosh, thought Virginia.

On the next round Max decided that Virginia should lose.

"Now it's your turn to masturbate Dolores."

"Oh no..."

"Yes please," said Dolores, taking the girl's hand and kissing it. "But I'm getting rid of these first." She lifted her hips and slid her knickers down her legs. She placed Virginia's hand on her shaven pussy.

"I can't..." protested the girl, her head swimming in confusion. She could feel her heart beat with excitement, but surely this wasn't right.

"Yes, you can," murmured Dolores. "Just do to me what you do to yourself. You know what feels good."

"I can't."

"You must," said Max. "It's your forfeit."

Dolores smiled at her sympathetically. "It's only a game."

It struck a chord with the girl. She had always prided herself on being a good sport. Dolores was right: it was only a game. Where was the harm?

She allowed the woman to press her hand against her pussy. It felt warm and soft.

"Mmm...," murmured Dolores. "Put your finger between my lips. Mmm..."

Tentatively Virginia explored the woman's pussy, trying to repeat the movements that she found so pleasurable on her own. Dolores smiled encouragingly.

"That's not so awful, is it?"

"How do you like fingering another woman's cunt?" asked Max.

The poor girl could hardly think. "I don't know..." And what was that word he used? She didn't have to ask him what it meant. She'd never heard it before but she knew it was terribly rude.

"Dolores certainly likes it."

It was true. Dolores loved Virginia stroking her cunt, even though her fingers were awkward and nervous.

"Squeeze my lips, darling," she murmured. "Tease them."

Virginia tried to obey, but could barely concentrate for the thoughts and feelings whirling through her. She felt as if she were being led into some dark forest, in which all manner of horrors might be waiting. Her heart pounded in her chest. Her naked breasts rose and fell alarmingly. She felt terrified and excited at the same time.

It was fortunate, then, that Max chose that moment to call a halt.

"Your minute's up, darling. Time to stop, Virginia."

She quickly withdrew her hand from between Dolores's thighs.

"This is such a frustrating game," the older woman laughed. "When do we girls get to torture you?"

"Don't blame me. It's all the luck of the cards."

"Oh yes?"

To Virginia it was obvious that Dolores didn't believe him. Was Max cheating? Surely not. That would be so unfair.

He dealt the cards again, Virginia watching closely. He lost.

"You see?" He smiled triumphantly.

Virginia was reassured. He couldn't be cheating. Having the highest card, Dolores told him to stand on his head for a minute. Virginia was delighted. This would be so funny.

As Dolores had expected, Max couldn't even stand on his head, let alone do it for a minute.

"Forfeit!" exclaimed Virginia, highly amused and by now entirely oblivious of the fact that she was sitting on the bed naked but for her knickers. She was even more amused when Dolores ordered him to take off all his clothes.

"I'm naked," she declared, "and Virginia is as good as, so you might as well be too."

With a fake show of reluctance Max stripped, displaying a splendid erection to a wide-eyed Virginia. It was the first time she had seen it since she had helped him come all over Dolores. Heavens, she had quite forgotten how large it was. She couldn't take her eyes off it.

Pretending not to notice, Max dealt three more cards, this time making sure the girl lost.

Her heart beat nervously. What would he make her do now?

"You must lie down and close your eyes," he ordered her, "and whatever happens, you mustn't open them."

"Oh, playing dead, I can do that. That's easy." She'd played that game at school and she'd always won, even when the girls had tickled her.

She lay on her back and closed her eyes, her body tensing expectantly. But, to her disappointment, nothing happened – not immediately. Then she felt the lightest of touches on her bare arms. Here it comes, she thought. The fingertips moved slowly over her limbs, her arms, her legs. Were they both touching her? It certainly felt like it. She was dying to look, but kept her eyes firmly shut. Then a hand touched her breast.

"Oh!"

Her eyes flew open.

"Oh dear," laughed Max, "now you will have to do a forfeit."

"Oh no..."

"Oh yes," he insisted, "and the forfeit is that you have to do it again, only this time for five minutes."

Virginia wanted to say that they shouldn't be allowed to touch her breasts because it was cheating – but she wasn't sure that it was cheating. She'd never played the game without any clothes on before. She put a defensive arm over her chest and closed her eyes.

This time the touching started straightaway, the two sets of hands moving over her more firmly. Thank goodness, she thought, firm touching is much easier to resist. Unfortunately, two hands were soon at her waist, pinching and tickling. Her arms instinctively moved to push them away, with the result that two more hands started caressing her breasts.

"Oh no..."

She tried to defend herself, but she was no match for the four hands.

"No peeking now," she heard Dolores say.

She kept her eyes tight closed. The tickling and the touching of her breasts were making her quite breathless, but she wouldn't give in, she wouldn't...

Then the tickling stopped. What a relief. She could almost relax. She could withstand the touching of her breasts. That wasn't at all ticklish. Even when she felt four hands on them she didn't open her eyes. Not even when they started rubbing her nipples and squeezing them. Not even when she felt a mouth on them, kissing and sucking.

"Oh..."

If anything, it felt rather nice, soothing even. It also seemed to go on for a long time, so that after a while she began to get those feelings again, the ones she had when Dolores had played with her pussy earlier. Instinctively she squeezed her legs together.

"Do you like Dolores sucking your nipples?" she heard Max ask.

"Mmm..."

Then Max's mouth was on her other breast, kissing, sucking the nipple. Oh gosh. She was finding it difficult to breathe. She wanted them to stop but at the same time wanted to push her breasts into their mouths. It felt wrong and lovely at the same time.

Just when she thought it ought to stop, she felt Dolores's hands move further down her body, stroking her belly, her thighs. It gave her a little relief, but not much. Max was still sucking and teasing her nipples and caressing her breasts. Dolores's hands slid between her legs, gently but firmly moving them apart. She felt a hand brush the cotton of her knickers.

BobbiR
BobbiR
260 Followers