Curious

Story Info
submissive enjoys her first lesbian experience.
1.3k words
4.28
65k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarcy
sarcy
5 Followers

my Master asked me to write something for Him involving me with another woman. As a straight woman, i expected this to be really difficult, but i found i enjoyed writing it very much. Thank You Asha'man, You seem to know me better than i do.

*

I lay her face down, I know she is quiet nervous, but keen, as I am. She wriggles into a comfortable position and I notice that her legs are already open surprisingly wide. She and I have been thinking about this, wondering about this for a long time, two straight submissive women, curious about the allure of another woman's body. My fingers are gentle as I take her right hand in mine, covering her wrist in a black leather cuff and clipping it to the hook my Master put on the bed posts to use with me. I walk around to her left side, and she turns her face to me, resting her cheek on the pillow, I bend down, her hand in mine, and kiss her softly, touching my tongue to hers and then securing her hand like the other. She is firmly attached, and looks comfortable, but she bites her lip a little, shivers slightly as she waits for me to move.

In a gesture of reassurance, as much as affection, I touch the skin on her bare shoulders, with long soft stokes using the back of my hand, and caress down her spine to her skirt, which is rucked up at her waist from my earlier exploring, I leave it like that, dark against her pretty skin. I am barely dressed myself, only a blouse on, unbuttoned and pushed open by my breasts, which brush her back as I lean over to smack each ass cheek lightly. I feel a buzz of pleasure as she jolts a little each time.

I can feel her tension, and apprehension, neither of us know how far we will actually go, how much we might like this, it is exciting, but frightening too and so with much curiosity and excitement, I lean over her again, taking in the sight of her partly exposed pussy, and I am suddenly gripped by a desire to dive in and tease and play and fuck until this lovely woman cums with all her might.

My nipples tighten around my silver hoops, and the fine chain attached to the left one tugs gently as i bend down, reaching out my hand, one finger extended to touch, just and no more, her clit. She makes a soft, guttural sound in her throat and it makes my pussy flush and my stomach lurches with excitement at the sight of her parting her legs further, and the dark, glistening pussy she is letting me look at.

I am fascinated, I think I could look at her like this hours, but I am burning to touch and taste and I want so much to make her cum, so I crouch down between her thighs, murmuring how beautiful she is, and softly drag the nails on both hands down the length of her smooth, plump pussy lips, delighted by the way she holds her breath, waiting for what I will do next.

My thumbs together, my fingers spreading her flesh to reveal her tight anus and hold her pussy open, I dip my head and trace a line with my tongue from below her anus, along her richly wet slit, and over her clit, then slide one, then the other thumb inside her cunt.

She shudders, I shudder, my mouth and hands, so used to my Master's hard cock, are working on the cunt of this gorgeous girl and she is loving it, she is moaning and her noises are matching the rhythm I am lapping at her with. As I pump into her, her juices are coating my thumbs and spreading down to flavour her clit as my tongue works to keep her writhing and moaning under my mouth.

But I want more, my own pussy is throbbing, and I want to take more of her, to fill her up and feel her explode, so I pull my thumbs gently apart, and slip in the first two fingers of one hand, feeling her muscles close around them as I slide my thumbs aside, and stroke her wetness over her mound. She feels so warm, and wet, and its so exciting, I can only groan wishing my Master's hand was doing this to me, and I feed a third finger into her cunt, fucking her gently, but steadily as I lick and suck the growing clit.

Pulling my face away from between her legs and leaning back to see her face, I smile at her, telling her she is beautiful and that her pussy is perfect and delicious, and she shudders deeply, goosebumps raising across the flesh of her bum. She quietly breaths my name, but pauses, she wants more, as much as I do, but is afraid to ask, doesn't know how to say the words. I see this in her, recognise it, and it gives me a brazenness I hadn't expected, and in a voice I don't know, I ask her, does she want me to fuck her beautiful wet cunt?. She groans, a long, deep guttural yes and pushes her pussy at me.

I bunch my fingers into a tight point, and slide them all as far into her as I can, listening to her sounds of pleasure raise in volume and pitch with every long, steady thrust, and I place the flat of the fingers of my other hand against her throbbing clit and work it round and over in a tight and relentless circle, as I feel her get wetter and wetter, taking more and more of my hand.

My own cunt is throbbing, aching to be touched, and Ii am torn between wanting to do this to her, and wanting it myself, and know I am making sounds as wanton and dirty as she is, and with a moan to match hers, I push my thumb into her tight cunt too, and whisper a question at her, she gasps her reply, that yes, she loves me fucking her like this, and she takes over the pace, suddenly, pushing and pulling at my hand fisting her, bucking against me, seeming to try to swallow me up as I fill her more and more.

I look at her, her face twisted, her eyes screwed shut, sweat on her forehead, she is almost ridged all the way down her body until her writhing cunt, and I know what she wants, with the pulse from my own cunt muscles I know what she needs, what will push her over the edge, and I ask her, do you want to cum? she bucks hard at me and rasps yesss, please, please, and starts a mantra, a soft moaning keen, please, yes, please, yes, until I think I will be the one to cum, and I see my Master clearly in my minds eye, nodding at me, telling me I know what to do.

So in as clear a voice as I can manage I say 'cum then slut, cum hard' and she gasps, then freezes, her body still, but her cunt spasms around my hand, then she shrieks and shudders all over as her muscles grasp and pull at my hand, and I fuck her hard and fast, dragging out as much of her orgasm as I can, dizzy with the rush of pleasure, of delight, at watching this, before she slows and sinks against the bed, soaked, panting and twitching.

With one hand already in my desperate pussy, I clamber from between her legs and up the bed to kiss her, and I wank my own clit hard, and burst into an orgasm which fills me with light from scalp to toes, and back to my cunt, moaning into her open mouth as I shudder and shake and settle against her, to rest before we start over again.

sarcy
sarcy
5 Followers