Curious Girls Ch. 01

Story Info
Sara pushes her sister's friend too far.
5.7k words
4.27
203.7k
153

Part 1 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Sara. I turned 21 last month, and I am now a couple years out of high school. My parents raised my 18 year old sister, Krista, and I conservatively. To my eternal shame, I have never even kissed a boy. My parents raised me to believe you didn't date anyone who wasn't marriage material and that kissing was best left until after marriage. To be honest, I would have been willing to consider a sexual relationship had the opportunity actually presented itself. Most of the boys at my school knew how my parents raised me because my sister refused to date anyone and didn't hesitate to tell others her reasons. I tried not to blame her, but it was incidentally her fault that most boys at school never gave me the time of day.

I emphasize boys because there was one person who was consistently interested in me, but there were a couple reasons it would never have worked. For one, Sasha was a girl. Honestly, that was pretty much it. I wasn't remotely interested in or attracted to women. Don't get me wrong, she was attractive. Not in a classically beautiful way, but in a nerdy, cute, and sexy way. Although she had never openly admitted anything to me, her intentions seemed clear. She had been asking me on "dates" for years, such as dinner, movies, plays; she was surprisingly persistent. We had hung out a few times as friends, but I started to get suspicious when her hugs started lasting too long. What sealed the deal was when we were watching a movie and it hit a particularly scary scene. We both jumped, and her hand grabbed mine. That would have been fine, but she didn't let go. After about ten minutes, I finally pulled my hand gently from hers. She didn't react, and we never spoke of it. I think she got the idea I wasn't interested when we stopped hanging out quite as much, but she continued to ask me on the occasional date. Even having both graduated, we still occasionally hung out as friends. I was never quite comfortable being alone with her after that and always made sure we only hung out in public places.

Ever since I had graduated, I didn't meet that many boys. So here I was, 21, single, and not only had I never kissed a boy, I had no prospects in sight. Perhaps that was why I was so mean to my sister's best friend, Tamara. I didn't consider myself a mean person, but you know how girls can be. Honestly, I think I was a little jealous as she had the kind of body most girls would die for. She had an impossible mix of borderline-full figure combined with shapely curves. She was just heavy enough to not be considered skinny, but skinny enough to not be considered heavy. Her most distinguishing features were her well-defined ass and a ridiculously full chest. However, she had a surprisingly tapered waist and flat stomach. I knew for a fact that other than her chest, her green eyes and long red hair got a lot of male attention. I found it strange she didn't think of herself as attractive, although It was possible that her insecurity stemmed from the freckles which covered her entire body. She was also a rather short 5'1", so with a chest her size I could see why she might feel self-conscious. Nevertheless, I personally wouldn't have minded a body like hers. Yet, despite the near-excessive attention she received from men, she never expressed much interest in them. It may have been her insecurity, or maybe it was just her shyness. She was quiet, shy, and didn't often express her opinions openly. Still, her repeated rejection of men I would have killed to have interested in me drove me insane.

The strangest part was, even though I wanted her body so badly, I knew how self-conscious she was, and I exploited it mercessily. I knew she was too shy to ever do anything about it, so I didn't hold back. I occasionally poked at the size of her chest, but I knew it was really her ass that she was the most self-conscious about, so that's where I zeroed in. I admit, I was relentless in the channeling of my own frustrations into making her feel worse about herself. My breasts were only a B cup, which I should have been okay with, but I always felt so small next to her. I knew that I should feel bad about the way I treated her, but it always made me feel better about myself. Even when she started going to the gym, and even when I noticed her looking more toned, I just increased my put-downs. I made sure she knew that no matter how much she exercised, it wasn't going to do her any good. What I didn't see was how much what I was saying was eating at her beneath the surface. One day, she was visiting Krista on the way home from the gym, and I pushed her just a little too far.

*****

As I walked up the stairs, I noticed that Krista had left Tamara standing by the front door, and I quickly made sure Krista wasn't around.

"Hey, Tamara," I called to her, "I really don't know why you bother going to the gym. You were born with that fat ass, and you're going to die with it."

Something in Tamara snapped. Normally, she just rolled her eyes and said nothing. This time, her eyebrows furrowed and she stormed up the stairs.

"Why are you so mean to me all the time?" Her voice shook.

"What? Are you going to cry now?" I mocked.

She was obviously angry. Angrier than I had seen her. I took a step down the stairs toward her, to make sure she knew I wasn't backing down.

"One of these days--" she started, but in her anger, she misstepped as she approached, causing her to stumble into me. The stair behind my foot got in my way and I went down hard as she fell with me. We started grappling in the tension of the moment as I realized she was on top of me.

"Get off me you fat cow!" We continued to struggle. "Get your fat tits out of my--mmmmmmmph." Somehow in the process of her trying to hold down my flailing arms, my face ended up under her sizable chest.

She pulled back quickly, embarrassed.

"Oh my God! I am so sorry!" She blushed. "I didn't mean to stick my boobs in your face."

"Damn right!" I retorted. "No one would want those ugly things in their face. It's no wonder-- mmmmph!" I was again cut off as she lowered her enormous tits back onto my face.

"What's that?" She asked angrily. "You said you want them back in your face?" I grunted and tried to pull away, but she held me tightly. I suddenly realized that with her weight and position, I couldn't get my face out of her chest no matter how hard I tried.

"Mmmmmmmph--" I tried to protest. She grinned.

"It's about time someone shut you up." She seemed in no hurry to let me go. She continued to smother me, alternating between forcing my face between both her boobs and using them independently. She was definitely large-chested for her age. If I had to guess, I'd put her at a DDD cup. However, she was lucky if she hit 5'2". Judging by her small frame and unusually large chest, it must have been difficult for her to find clothes that fit her properly. It was as if her breasts were struggling to free themselves, pushing snugly against her shirt. The thin, stretched fabric seemed it might burst open at any time. Needless to say, her shirt did little hide her form. It was particularly humiliating because when she forced an individual breast over my nose and mouth, her nipples could plainly be seen, poking through the fabric. I suspected she wasn't wearing a bra, and it was probably only in my mind, but I was sure I could feel her clothed nipples rubbing against my face.

I couldn't believe I had let this inconsequential 18 year girl best me. It was so humiliating. I doubted she even realized how uncomfortable she was making me. I suddenly heard the kitchen door open, and the next thing I knew Krista was standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"What's going on? Are you guys OK?" She asked, concerned. Tamara pulled herself up quickly.

"Yeah," she said quietly, "I just went upstairs to talk to Sara, and I tripped and fell into her. I'm such a klutz!" She laughed. I sat up and stared, not knowing what to say. I was a little winded and was still getting over my surprise with regard to her sudden aggression against me. She was casually acting as if nothing had happened. Krista wouldn't have understood anyway as she never knew how mean I was to Tamara. As little guilt as I felt for the way I treated her friend, I didn't want to risk alienating my sister. Ever since our parents died in a car accident three years ago, I'd been all she'd had. Likewise for her. I'd been granted custody of her at 18, and it was important to me that she see me as a role model.

There wasn't much I could say without risking Tamara telling her about the way I had been treating for the last couple years. Besides, I was too embarrassed to ever admit letting someone clearly my inferior get the better of me. Not only was she short, but she was three years younger than me. By all accounts, I should have been able to beat her at everything. I was around five inches taller than her at 5'6", but I suspected we were at least equal weight if she didn't weigh a bit more. It turned out Krista was in a hurry, so I didn't need to say anything.

"Well, hurry up and get down here! The movie is going to start soon!" She pulled the door open and held it for Tamara. Tamara bounded down the stairs, and they exited together closing the door behind them.

I looked at my phone and realized I had to get to work. Another reason I hadn't met many guys lately. I studied hard in high school and didn't have a lot of time for extracurriculars. I had been planning to attend college right after, aiming for a law degree. However, the death of my parents had put a wrench into everything. There was no way I could leave for college and leave my 15 year old sister behind. A small comfort was that the house was already paid for, and I had gained access to a sizable college trust fund when I turned 18. I hadn't even known about it until the reading of the will, and suddenly I had access to a significant amount of money. At least enough to support my sister and I in reasonable comfort until she was old enough to get her own job and move out on her own. I didn't need to work, but I mostly did because I needed something to fill the time while my sister was at work. That, and I didn't want to drain our cash reserves any faster than necessary. My job certainly wasn't glamorous as I cashiered at a local grocery store, but it filled the hours. However, I did regret not having much time to spend with friends or to go on dates.

That night at work was utterly uninteresting. I was somewhat distracted as I stewed in my anger toward Tamara. I had to do something to get back at her. I didn't want her to think that she could treat me like that unchallenged. When I got home from work, I climbed straight into bed and collapsed. I hadn't even bothered to close my bedroom door and was too exhausted to care. Besides, it wasn't like Krista and I needed too much privacy from each other most of the time.

I was awakened by the front door slamming. I looked at my clock. It was just after 9 o'clock. I wondered where Krista was heading so early in the morning. I heard noise coming down the hallway. Had Krista just gotten home instead? I lay tense and motionless, still half-asleep, but partially afraid of an intruder. I saw someone pass by my door who wasn't Krista and I felt terror and confusion for a brief moment until I realized who it was.

"Tamara? What are you doing here?" I asked groggily.

"I stayed over last night," she replied, "but they called Krista into work, so she had to take off in a hurry."

"She just left you here?"

"I told her not to worry about me. I can let myself out."

"I'll give you a dollar if you get off your fat ass and make me some breakfast." I joked, half-coherently. I was still not thinking properly, and I was irritated at her from yesterday.

"Wow... you really do start early, don't you?" She was obviously irritated now.

"Oh, why don't you go home?" I grumbled, "You're ruining my Saturday."

"I was trying to when you stopped me!" she exclaimed heatedly.

"Just make sure those massive tits of yours don't cause you to lose your balance on your way down the stairs." I rolled over and closed my eyes expecting her to storm off. I was rewarded by the sound of angry, heavy footsteps instead walking toward me. I opened my eyes to see her storming in my direction.

"I'm so sick of the way you always treat me! It was so nice yesterday when you finally shut your FUCKING mouth!" I tried to sit up as she approached, but she was already climbing onto my bed. "Let's see if the same approach will shut you up again!" I tried to fight her off, but she was too quick. My arms were pinned under my blanket as she threw her weight on top of me. She wrapped her arms around my head and I once again found my face being forced into her voluptuous chest. She was wearing a sundress and showing a considerable amount of cleavage. She was a lot more aggressive this time, and she kept shoving her tits in my face every time I tried to speak. It was a little awkward because I could feel the skin of her cleavage pressing against my face as she forced my head between her breasts. I continued to struggle fruitlessly against her. After a while, I managed to work my arms free and struggled to get her to release her grip on my head.

We struggled for a few minutes, and in the process her trying maintain her control, she ended up sitting directly on my chest. I bucked and she fell backward and mostly off me. I quickly struggled to pull myself up, but she was faster. She was facing the opposite direction, but it didn't stop her from launching herself backward. Her butt slammed into my chest, forcing me back onto the bed.

I suddenly felt her grab my right wrist with her right hand and, before I could resist, she grabbed my left arm with the other. I tried to push her off me as she forced my arms to the bed behind her, pinning them under her legs. Her calves pressed heavily against my upper arms as she locked my wrists under her ankles. It all happened so quickly that any chance I might have had was already gone. I didn't have the leverage or strength to force her off.

"Well, that's disappointing... I was starting to have fun," she laughed, "Now, how can I shut you up if I'm facing the wrong direction?" I struggled to get free, but held me down effortlessly. But then she got a mischievous look on her face. "Actually... I do have one idea." She sat up and scooted back slightly on her knees, being careful to keep control of my arms. "Since you're so obsessed with my ass, maybe I should let you have a better look." Her hands reached behind her and grabbed the hem of her dress. She slowly lifted the hemline, giving me an unobstructed view of her panty-covered ass. She lowered herself at a teasingly slow pace, enjoying my reaction as her ass inched ever closer to my face. There was little I could do but watch in horror as she ran her hands over her panties, caressing her ass inches from my face.

"So, how does it look up close?" she laughed.

"I wouldn't have thought it possible, but your ass looks even bigger," I retorted with a mix of truthfulness and vindictiveness. I quickly realized that perhaps it was the wrong thing to say.

"You should watch what you say in the position you're in," she warned, "*Especially* when I'm wearing a dress."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I scoffed.

"It means... maybe you need to see it even closer to fully... appreciate it."

She continued lowering herself closer to my face. Time seemed to be slowing as I watched her ass get ever closer. I tried, rather ineffectively, to force my head further into the bed in an attempt to maintain the distance between my face and her ass. The best I could do was turn my head to the side. It didn't help much, but at least I wasn't staring directly at her ass anymore. I was especially thankful to have turned my head as she made contact with my cheek. She softly rubbed her bottom against the side of my head.

"How about now? Is that any better?" She laughed.

"Get off my face, you fat cow!" I blurted angrily.

"What's that?" she asked sweetly. "You want it closer? But, I'm not sure how much closer I can get it."

"Screw you, you--mmmmf!" my defiant outburst was interrupted as her hand covered my face roughly. She forcefully turned my head so that it was facing upward. She sat back on my head as I attempted to turn away again. She ended up mostly on my face, but I managed to turn enough that my nose was clear of her panties. I could feel her weight pressing uncomfortably against the side of my nose. I decided then and there that my best option was to swallow my pride and apologize.

"Wait...," I said quickly, "I'm sorry." It wasn't quite so clear coming out as she was sitting on half of my mouth, but it was intelligible enough to cause her pause.

"You're sorry?"

"You have no idea how sorry I am," I continued, hoping for a chance to get free.

"You're right," she agreed, sitting up slightly. I sighed in relief. However, my reprieve was short-lived. Her hands were suddenly back on my head, forcing my face upward again. She looked down at me.

"You're right that I have no idea how sorry you are."

Before I could recover from my surprise at the unexpected turn of events, her ass settled heavily directly onto my face. This time, there was no dodging or avoiding. She caught me by complete surprise. My face was entirely covered by her ass, and my breath was cut off as my nose pressed into her cotton panties. How humiliating! I couldn't imagine being in a more humiliating position than having this snotty teenaged girl whom I detested sitting with her ass on my face. I struggled to pull away, but I felt her legs tighten, holding my head tightly in place.

"It doesn't mean anything to be sorry when you're being punished. In fact, I think you should stay right where you are until I'm convinced you've gained a deeper appreciation of me--or at least my ass," she laughed confidently, "It will be a lesson that you'll never forget." She shifted back and forth, forcing my nose slightly deeper into her panties, as if to emphasize her point. "... and knowing what a self-righteous bitch you are... I'm guessing it's going to take a while," she laughed as she sat up to let me catch a quick breath of air.

"Tamara... please," I begged. She paused a moment.

"You know what's funny? I was just teasing when I stuck my ass in your face," she said angrily, "but you just had to keep pushing me!" As her full ass descended back toward my face, I knew this time she wasn't teasing.

"Wait! Please--mmmmmmmmph!" As she let her skirt fall over my face, I was suddenly filled with dread as I realized how determined she was to make me pay -- even more when I realized there was nothing I could do to stop her. I thought about trying to scream for help, but I knew that wouldn't help. No one would hear, and Krista wouldn't be home for hours. I did some quick math in my head. Assuming she was working a short shift, she wouldn't be home for at least four hours! My attention was diverted as I realized I was running out of oxygen. I started struggling in earnest, but she didn't budge. If anything, she just held me tighter. I was starting to feel light-headed and beginning to panic for real. "Mmmmmm! Mmmmmph!" I tried to protest, but my pleas were muffled and lost in her ass.

My lungs were starting to burn. What was she thinking? I was getting so weak I was barely even able to struggle. Just as I was beginning to fear for my life, she relented and lifted her ass off my face. I breathed deeply in relief, savoring the sweet air as it filled my lungs. However, she had other ideas. I had taken no more than a few breaths before her ass was again smothering my face. I was so busy trying to catch my breath that it never even occurred to me to try to turn away. It wasn't long before I was again struggling for air. In desperation, I found myself straining to breathe whether she was going to willingly let me have air or not. Her panties actually gave me a little room to breathe, although it was definitely not ideal. My disgust at having my nose wedged tightly against her panty-covered ass did nothing to stop my desperate gasps for air.

12