Curious in the Jacuzzi

Story Info
He meets a gay man at the gym.
985 words
3.1
107.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story submission. True story, happened yesterday. I figure this won't be the only time something like this happens so I'll probably be chronicalizing my exploits from time to time.

------------------------------------------------

I finished my physical therapy session and figured I'd sit in the jacuzzi to keep my muscles relaxed. It was hot at first since I didn't take a shower. I stayed in for about 5 minutes then decided to cool off then take a shower. I was taking my shower, and didn't notice at forst, but in the shower stall diagonally, another man was watching me. He was kind of fat, balding, had dark brown hair on his chest, belly, and back. Because he was watching me, I started getting an erection. I turned to face the wall and continued my shower. When I finished, I headed back to the jacuzzi. I got in, then I noticed that he got in after me, and sat at the jet next to the one I was using, about a foot and a half away.

I noticed his foot started to touch mine, so I moved my foot away, hoping he would get the picture. He moved his foot around again and found my foot again. I again moved my own foot away. I didn't feel his foot or leg again for a few seconds, but then I noticed it creeping up my leg.

All of a sudden, his foot was at my balls. He started moving it up and down so his foot was stroking my dick. After a couple seconds, I pushed it away. Then I felt his hand on my dick, stroking it and touching my balls. After a little while, he took my hand, and moved it to his dick and balls. I tried to pull it away, but he found my hand again and put it on his dick. Figuring I didn't want to make a big case out of this (plus I've never done this before), I reluctantly complied. I stroked his dick for a little while, noticing its length and girth. It was probably the same length as mine, about 6 inches. It was, however a little bit thicker. I couldn't tell if he was cut or uncut, but I think he was cut because if he had foreskin it would've covered the head more when I stroked forward. I stroked it with my right hand, which is not the hand I usually use on my own so it felt a little awkward for me. I then grasped each of his balls and massaged them. They were way bigger than mine, maybe an inch and a half or so in diameter. I tried to make it worthwhile for him so I did what I would've wanted done to me. I noticed the size of both of them and how they felt in my hand. At one point I cupped both of them, and moved my fingers under them to touch his perenium. Then I went back to his dick. After a couple minutes I moved my hand away.

I then felt his hand move to my dick and balls and begin to massage them. It was nothing new compared to what I've done to myself, except he'd squeeze my dick sometimes. When I'd get close, I pushed his hand away. He then turned around and faced the jet, took my hand and I began playing with him again. After a few minutes, I stood up, but didn't get out right away. I felt his hand again stroking my dick and balls. I then got out, got a fresh towel, and headed to the sauna. As I was walking back to the jacuzzi/sauna area, I noticed him standing at the steps of the jacuzzi staring at me.

I went into the sauna, and there was someone else in there. My 'jerk off buddy' came in too. He didn't sit near me. He sat halfway to the other wall from me, about 6 or 8 feet away. I was hoping the other guy would leave so I could set this guy straight.


I'd say, "Look, I just want to tell you that I'm not gay. I'm only touching you because I've never done it before, and wanted to see what it was like. I don't want you to get the wrong idea that I'll do this for you all the time or that I want you to do it to me, but I don't want anything to happen past that. I don't mind you doing it to me. Hell, who wouldn't mind getting touched by someone else, man or woman. That's my viewpoint. All I'm saying is that it was nice for what it was, but don't get your hopes up."

However, the other guy never left. He went out and cooled off, then I went to take a shower. I took a shower with a curtain, hoping he wouldn't know which one I was in. However, when I was finished with my shower, I opened the curtain to get my towel, and he was in the stall across from me, and he looked at me. I dried off and went to my locker, hoping he wouldn't follow me, which he didn't. I got dressed, and left, hoping not to see him again.

I had some calls to make so I was by the exit. I saw him walking out of the gym as I was making my calls. I saw him out of my peripheral vision, but didn't make direct eye contact. Through this whole encounter in the shower, the jacuzzi, the sauna... neither of us said anything.

This is my first story so I should explain that I've already established that I'm curious and experimenting. For now, I'l just go with the flow and see how far my sexual explorations at the gym will take me.