Curious Jade Ch. 03

Story Info
Jade plays with Tim.
5k words
4.65
34.7k
8
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have fun," Lynn said as she grabbed her bag and headed for the door. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do," she said with a wink before she left and closed the door. Lynn was going home for the weekend to see her family and I would have the room all to myself for the whole weekend. I figured it would give me a chance to work on some of my final papers for the semester so later I could just cram for finals. That was the plan anyway...

Since I was alone in my room and the heat was always on in our dorm I only had a little white tank top and some boy's boxer shorts on laying on my bed doing some research for a paper. I started off strong, forcing myself to read the boring psychology text book, not letting myself get distracted. Inevitably, as they always do, my eyelids started to get heavy and I nodded off. I woke up to the familiar sounds of the slut next door humping whichever boy looked at her the right way in class today, and looked at my clock to see how long I napped for.

"Oh shit," I shouted to myself as I realized I only had fifteen more minutes to get to the dining hall and get some dinner. I grabbed my I.D. card and ran out the door. It wasn't till I got close to the front door that I saw that it was snowing lightly outside and my attire might not be the best even for the short walk to the dining hall but decided I didn't have time to change and braved the elements.

I started jogging down the sidewalk and saw a group of nerdy boys walking towards me. I decided to give them a show and started bouncing more to make my medium boobies bounce more under my flimsy tank top. I looked down and saw that my nipples were straining the material and were clearly visible as they swayed back and forth.

The boys started to huddle together and were not too timid about staring directly at my chest as I got closer. I slowed down to allow them a good long look at my rock hard nipples. "Cold enough for you boys" I teased as I passed and made sure to wag my ass for them as I continued on my way.

Finally I reached the steps and ran inside the building. I stopped and rolled my boxer shorts over a few times hoping that Tim was working the front desk and I would get a chance to flirt with him. I adjusted my boobs under my shirt and turned the corner. Sure enough Tim was standing there still managing to look hot in the ridiculous work uniform for the dining hall. I walked up and made sure to push my tits out for him to look at as I handed him my I.D. for him to swipe. He looked at me and handed me back my I.D.

"You stay warm out there Jade," he snickered nodding his head. I blushed and took my I.D. card back and walked into the cafeteria. I continued to blush walking through the line as I noticed that every boy's eyes (not to mention some of the girls') were watching me intently. I decided right then and there that I was going to give them all a show including my sweet little Tim.

I grabbed my tray and made my way through the lunch line looking at all the mediocre menu items, finally deciding to have a turkey sandwich and hit up the fruit bar.

As I neared the fruit bar I could see that one of the stations had a nail sticking out of it and decided I would use that in order to make my show seem like an accident so as not to seem like a slut. I walked up to the nail and nonchalantly made sure my boxer shorts got caught on it. I then dropped my fork on the ground which made a small noise. Looking around, I saw no one had heard the sound and decided I needed to attract more attention. I picked up one of my glasses of water and dropped it on the ground causing it to shatter loudly. I quickly bent over to try and retrieve my glass and heard my boxers tear a little bit. Knowing that my plan would succeed I waited and out of the corner of my eye saw Tim making his way over to me. As he got closer I turned quickly to greet him and heard my boxers tear loudly. Tim's eyes grew wide and I looked down and saw that my boxers had torn more then intended and in fact had snapped the thread holding my little pink panties together in the process.

"Oh no, my boxers tore on that stupid nail! Look at my little panties got ripped too," I cried out loud enough for half the cafeteria to hear. Now slightly quieter to Tim I whispered, "You can't see my neat little bush can you?"

He blushed and tried not to make it too obvious that he was already looking. I decided that I was gonaa have some fun with him. "just look, I'd rather have one person see and tell me so I can try to cover it up than have everyone see and not even try to help me". He evidently wanted to be the Good Samaritan and looked down to my little neatly trimmed bush. I pulled my boxers apart a little letting him see my little triangle of pubic hair.

"Well, don't just stair you little perv...can you see it or not?"

"Sorry, yeah you can a little bit," he muttered.

"Oh, great, now everyone's gonna be looking at my crotch all the way back to my dorm," I half screamed.

"Well, maybe I can help. I live right upstairs, you could come up to my room and borrow some shorts to walk back to your dorm," he said. "But you'd have to wait here till I got off in a half hour".

"Oh, you're a life saver," I said and let go of my shorts to give him a hug. My shorts started to slip down my thigh and I could feel my bare butt out in the open and heard some giggle from behind me.

"No problem, just hang out here and I'll come get you when I'm all done," he said pointing towards the dining area.

"Great, thanks again," I said as I finally let go of my bear hug on him and pulled my boxers back up.

As I filed up the rest of my tray I found that it was hard to hold my shorts up and get my food at the same time and decided I could still have quite a bit of fun with my dinner. I walked over to the juice machine and reached for a glass, leaving my shorts unattended. I could feel them start to slip and let them gently slide down my hips as I filled up my glass with water. Then right as my glass got filled I let them fall off my hips and half way to the floor. In an attempt to grab them and pull them back up I fumbled with my tray loudly and spilled my glass of water (on accident *wink*) all over my shirt causing the thin cotton material to become almost transparent. I blushed and saw one of the boys from my Science class over to my left. I had caught him a few times stealing glances down my shirt as I asked him for help on my homework.

"oh great I spilled water on my shirt," I said audibly enough for him and the rest of the diners to hear. "Oh, Dan, could you toss me a napkin, I have to wipe up my tray," I asked. He obliged and again he was trying to steal glances at my now on display tits. I looked down and said, "well this shirt isn't really even doing that great of a job of hiding my tits at all let alone the freezing water made my little nipples hard as a rock. Hey Dan, could you do me a favor," I begged. "Could you just stand in front of me so no one can see me, I have to try and dry off this shirt, it's like I'm standing here naked."

He probably expected me to turn around so he couldn't see my 34b sized breasts but as he got in front of me I hooked my fingers under my shirt and pulled it over my head. As I did I let the boxer shorts fall down nearly to the floor and made no move to try and stop them or hide my now almost full frontal nudity. I saw a huge grin on his face as I pulled the shirt over my head but made it seem like I was more interested in drying off my sopping wet shirt then about my exposure. I rang out my shirt and made some animated gestures to make my boobies shake more and took my sweet time doing it all. After about five minutes of giving Dan a private show of my boobs and most of my little triangle I decided it was finally time to end the show before it got too obvious. I looked up quickly and blushed as I made a vein attempt to cover my breasts while still making no movement to pull up my shorts.

"ugh, you were staring at my boobs the whole time weren't you," I scolded. I then reached down and cupped my boobs and lifted them up and then with my pointer finger and thumb I gently rolled my nipples and teased them and Dan at the same time. "You like looking at my nice little titties huh Dan"? He reluctantly nodded and bowed his head. I took my pointer and hooked it under his chin and brought his head back up and made him look me in the eyes. I then took his hand and made him grab my right breast. Looking him in the eyes I gestured him in and whispered in his ear.

"I was thinking. I don't think I'm doing too good in our science class, is there any way you might be able to help me out?" He had a grin from ear to ear and I could see a little bulge in his pants and he just nodded timidly. "Who knows, maybe if I do really good I could help you with that," I said as I gently rubbed his crotch and pulled my shirt over my head, picked up my tray and boxers and walked away without another word.

My shirt was still visibly see-through and I made no attempt to hide my tits as I strolled over to a table directly across from the front desk (where Tim was perched up on his stool). He did a double take and stared right at my boobs.

"Look what happened Tim, I spilled my water on myself and now my shirt is pretty much see through," I yell over making sure the boys out in the hallway could even hear me. "I guess it's just not my day today huh?"

Tim could barely shake his head in response as his head moved with my swaying breasts. I giggled as I sat down and started to eat. I caught Tim sneaking peeks in my direction a couple of times and pushed my tits out as much as I could to try and give him the best show I could. For some reason it took a little longer to close up than usual and I got the feeling that the cafeteria would be a lot cleaner if half naked women were dispersed throughout it while the boys cleaned up for the night as most of them spent a lot of time around me trying to look at my tits and my crack that was clearly visible from behind. I tried to give them all a show and not be obvious about it all at the same time.

Finally Tim came and got me and said it was time to go. I was disappointed with the walk to his room because I had to follow him and couldn't give him a show. Some of the other boys turned and stared at my butt as we walked by so I made sure to let my boxers slide down my firm butt and show them my crack and the top half of my cute little ass.

We finally got to his room and Tim opened the door and stood to the side and let me walk in, then I heard the lock click on his door and got a little excited.

"Where's your roommate," I asked innocently hoping he would be gone for a while.

"Oh I have a single," Tim said with a smile and walked over to the window, lowering the blinds.

"Even better," I thought to myself and strolled over to a full sized mirror in the corner of his room. "I can't believe what a clumsy goof I am," I say as I feel take my boxers and hold them up to see how bad the tear in them is. "These boxers are totally ruined now. Just look how flimsy they are". The tear was right on the seam and with a nice hard tug I ripped them clear in half and let them fall to the floor. I was now standing in front of Tim in just my soaked white tank top and little pink panties that were also half torn. "Ugh, look at these little panties too," I said as I turned around and saw Tim sitting on his bed watching me in the mirror. "There barely even able to cover me up even if the strap wasn't almost snapped," I half whisper as I tug gently on the string holding my panties together and make my way over to Tim on his bed.

I can see a bulge in Tim's pants and I know that he wants me as bad as I want him so I decide that I'm gonna let him have me right here and now...but I'm gonna make him work for it, although not that hard. I slowly work my hands up my shirt first playing with the hem, rolling my fingers in it and playing with my firm stomach and cute little belly button before moving my hands slowly up to my perky breasts and cup each of them in my hands. "God, my shirt is soaked, look you can see right through my skimpy little tank top and see my pink little nipples," I tease him as I start to do the same to my own nipples. "look how that cold water made my nipples hard too, this shirt might as well not even be on at this point," I say as I work my hands back down my body and grab the bottom of my shirt and slowly bring it up to the bottom of my breasts and then stop and look Tim in the eyes.

Just to continue teasing him I shake my head at him as if to day "you naughty boy" and turn around and take my shirt up over my head. Meanwhile I knew he was perfectly able to see my tits in the full length mirror directly in front of me but I couldn't let him know that. I started to slowly sway my hips and moved my hands up and down my torso paying special attention to my breasts tweaking my nipples and massaging them. Then I started to move my hands further south. I inched my fingers slowly down my stomach and finally found the top of my panties and forced one hand further down into my silky pink panties and started rubbing my freshly trimmed triangle of pubic hair. I could feel how moist I was and was sure that Tim could smell me from across the room. I looked back over my shoulder and saw Tim pleading with me with his eyes. I took my hand back and worked a finger inside each side of my little panties. I kept my knees locked and slowly swayed my hips and bent over pulling my panties to the ground.

As I stepped out of my panties I spread my feet to shoulder width apart and slowly dipped my body almost to the floor swaying my hips seductively, giving Tim a good little strip tease. I decided the poor boy had had enough and made my way over to his bed.

I locked eyes with him and he opened his mouth to try and say something but I put a finger over his mouth to stop him. I take my other hand and slowly trace it down his shirt to his waist. I take the bottom of his shirt and pull it up over his head, revealing a great upper body. Obviously Tim was no stranger to the gym and I could feel my body start to lubricate itself as I reached out and touched his firm stomach. "It just didn't seem fair, me standing here naked and you fully clothed."

Again I swayed my hips and lowered my body so I was kneeling in front of Tim and took his belt off slowly, then tossed it on the floor keeping my eyes locked with his the whole time. As I began to unbuckle his pants I decided to torture him a little more and moved my hand down onto his swollen cock and massaged it through his pants. He let out a almost inaudible sigh, but I heard it and decided I wasn't going to let him have me just yet. I inched my face into his crotch and gave his hard dick a kiss through his jeans, then made a trail up his body and straddled him on his bed.

I locked my legs around his back and started to work my hips in a circular motion on his cock witch, without even being out of his pants was already hitting me in places some boys couldn't. I pulled his head down into my breasts and pushed them together making him suffocate in my lovely pillows. He broke away and started to kiss my tits and suck on my rock hard nipples, then came up and we had our first lustful kiss. Tim really knew what he was doing and I nearly fainted just from him kissing me, massaging my breasts with his hands, and rubbing his cock on my wet pussy.

In one swift motion he twirled me around and tossed me on the bed. He stood up and ripped his jeans down, stepping out of them. I greedily sprang up and grabbed his boxer briefs and jerked them to the ground as well and was awarded with Tim's cock that sprang out and almost hit me in the face. I quickly took it in my hands and started to work my hands up and down it. It was about six inches long but was probably the same thickness around and I couldn't wait to see how fun it would be to have that rock hard cock deep inside me. I lifted it up and took Tim's shaven balls into my mouth one at a time. He tilted his head back and let out a low grunt. I was working my hands up and down his cock and didn't want the poor boy to start chafing so I decided it was time to lube up his swollen cock.

Slowly I licked up and down his whole shaft, then I gave his dick a little kiss on the head and slowly opened my mouth and let it enter my mouth. I very, very slowly went down on his cock until I had about half of his cock in my mouth, then I backed out for a moment swirling my tongue around his shaft. Once only the head was still in my mouth I decided to show Tim that I was blessed my having no gag reflex and could in fact deep throat his entire cock.

I looked up and saw that he was staring down at me. I gave him a wink and slammed his cock into my throat. I could hear him grunt out in pleasure and bounced my head back and forth several times taking his whole member in my mouth choking myself in the process. I didn't want him to cum too soon so I stopped my fierce assault on his cock and started to pay more attention to his balls again and gave his cock a rest, just occasionally jerking it off a few pumps.

I took Tim's cock and brought it to my breasts, rubbing his head in circles teasing both him and my nipples. I looked up to find him staring down at me with fire in his eyes; I knew he wanted me...bad. I decided to prolong the wait for just a little while longer and make him earn it. I backed off and took his cock in my hands again and leaned down and left a long saliva trail on his throbbing cock before returning it to my tits and slid it between my boobs. I surrounded his cock with my tits until all that poked through was his head at the top.

Tim took his cue and started gliding his cock up and down the crevice in my chest moaning slightly. I felt his strong hands touch my head and slide down to my shoulders and eventually take over holding my tits together. He gently massaged them as he fucked my tits, paying special attention to roll my nipples and keep them erect. I thought he was going to finish soon and anxiously awaited his cum all over my breasts. Instead, he moved his hands back to my shoulders and pulled me back up to the bed.

Before I knew what was going on, he grabbed the back of my neck and brought me in for another passionate kiss, swirling our tongues in each others' mouths and letting our hands roam each others' bodies. He slid his hands down my back kneeding it as he moved down to my ass and gave it a hard squeeze before rubbing a finger through my crack which sent shivers up my spine. He continued to toy with my crack as we kept up our tongue wrestling match.

He was the first to break our kiss and pulled back and locked eyes with me. He shoved me back onto the bed and lowered his body down and gave me a peck on the lips before making his way down to my boobs and gave each of them a kiss and rubbed one as he kissed the other and nibbled on my nipples. He continued his trail down to my stomach and let his tongue run over my belly button flicking it once which for some reason really turned me on and I finally understood why so many girls had gotten theirs pierced (and considered it).

He lowered himself down to the floor and I raised my legs putting one foot on each shoulder as he started to tease my pussy with his fingers, gently, and ever-so-slowly running a single finger up first my left lip then my right. He then took my feet and dropped them back onto his back which caused his face to be drawn into my little pussy. He tortured me more by sliding his tongue verrry slowly up my fold and I thought I was going to explode and drew him closer with my feet. He took his cue and spread my lips with his finger and licked up and down before darting inside of me with his tongue. He swirled his tongue around like a pro and used his thumb to rub my clitty.

12