Curious No More Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bicurve
bicurve
163 Followers

"Keep pushing your ass back at me. I like knowing you want this."

"I do. I fucking love cock. Please make me cum!"

"Soon my little fag. I'm getting close."

"You're going to make me cum if you don't stop."

"Keep your hands off your cock!"

"Unh...don't stop...unh...so close..." My orgasm was slowly building and building, little by little. Sam was hitting my prostate so perfectly that I was dripping like a faucet. I couldn't believe how hard I was but if he kept it up, I was sure to cum.

"I want you to cum at the same time as me," Sam said. "Your pussy feels so good. It's going to make me cum."

"I'll try...unh...keep hitting that spot...oh man! Don't stop Sam!" My orgasm was starting to rise and I found myself throwing my ass back at Sam to really get that spot hit.

Sam must have loved that because I could start to feel Sam's cock swell in my ass and his strokes started to become short and powerful, hitting my spot even more intensely.

Sam started to groan, "Unnnnhhh yeah dude...unnnh...I want you to cum...I'm gonna cum...unhhh...cum with me! CUM NOW!"

I slammed my ass back into him and Sam held me tight to his cock as I could feel him start to fill the rubber with his warm seed. The orgasm that had been building in me started to wash over me beginning in my ass and flowing to my cock, picking up intensity. I started dribbling my load out and the feeling started to grab hold of my entire body. I grabbed the sheets and pushed back again against Sam as he grabbed my ass hard, pulling my hips to him, driving his cock deeper. His hands on my hips felt incredible.

"Unnnnh Fuck yeah Matt. Take it...unhh your pussy feels incredible...unnnhhhh...fuck yeah...fuuuuuckk!" I could feel his cock punching its load into the rubber and my ass reacted on autopilot, squeezing around him, trying to pull him deeper.

"Mmmmmmmmmm! UNNNNHHHHH" My orgasm had rocked my body and I found myself, eyes closed and face down on the bed, arms spread, pushing my spread out ass and legs back at him. I reached under myself to jerk out the last remnants of my load and used the cum that had drizzled out onto my dick as lube to finish myself. My cock was still rock hard and I milked out the last remnants of my seed. I had orgasmed and shot my load without even touching my dick but as soon as I grabbed my dick I was able to keep the orgasm going and milk myself and the orgasm some more.

Sam leaned forward on me, his chest sticking with sweat to my back, and his cock still in me. He gently bit my neck and reached under me to feel my cock which I was still holding. He rubbed my hand and cock, spreading my load around on my hand and cock before he told me to lean back up.

"Come here, "he said as he pushed up and gently pulled me up with him. I leaned back and he turned my head to face him and we shared a deep, wet kiss.

"You are a great fuck. So natural...you are fucking sexy." I responded back with another deep kiss, his cock now starting to slip out of my ass as we both knelt on his bed, his one hand on my cock and hand, while his other held my neck and head.

"Thank you. You have a great cock." As his cock started to fully pop out, I leaned down again so he could pull his cock out without losing his condom. He stripped his cock of the rubber and held it up, the tip of the rubber full of his seed, "You made me cum big, dude. Nice work!"

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned and flipped over. I finally got a chance to see the mess I had made. I had left 5 or 6 big splashes of cum before seeing another big puddle of my load. I had blasted and drizzled out a very big load and there was also a large wet spot from all the precum I had leaked out. It was easily one of my biggest orgasms and loads I had ever had.

Sam went to the bathroom and when he came out, he asked if I need to clean up or take a shower. I was feeling very sticky from the sweat and lube and cum and thought that would be a good idea.

"The shower is all yours. Take your time."

"Thanks," I said. "I think I'll definitely take a shower," and I got up off the bed and felt a bit of an ache in my ass and legs but otherwise I felt great. After cleaning up, drying off and coming back out, Sam had wrapped a towel around his self and said he would take a quick shower too. While in the shower, I had felt my hole and although tender and puffy, it felt ok. My cock was still a bit chubbed up and had a bit of precum still leaking. The experience itself ran through my head but I didn't feel awkward at all. He was a hot guy and seemed pretty cool. He also had a fantastic cock.

Sam finished his shower as I was getting dressed and asked if I was OK. "That was really hot but I also know that straight guys can get a little funny afterwards..." his voice trailed off a bit, leaving it open for me to chime in.

"No, no. That was totally hot. I was kind of hoping for that...actually..." Now my voice trailed off.

Sam laughed, "I need a smoke after that. Care to join me on my balcony?"

Once again, although I didn't smoke, it just seemed like the right thing to do. I agreed and we went out on his balcony.

"I don't usually smoke," I said.

"Me neither," Sam smirked, "Just after great sex."

I laughed. "Actually, the last time I smoked was after great sex too."

"Did she smoke, too?" Sam asked inquisitively. He offered me a cigarette.

"Ummm noooo," I laughed, "but he did. Actually, they both did." I lit my cigarette and inhaled deeply.

Sam raised his eyebrow, "Both as in..." and left it for me to answer.

"Yup! Both as in an all-male threesome."

"Fucking hot!" Sam took a deep drag.

"Yes it was."

We continued to talk and learn a bit more about each other. He was a fully out, gay guy in his early thirties. He had a couple of long term relationships and had just ended his last long term relationship a few months ago. He'd had some fun experiences and was eager to hear about mine.

"I'll tell you more, but I think I should get home. I'll save them for another time," and I laughed at the idea that I was playing hard to get after giving him my ass so easily.

"Yes, you will tell me more. You can bring that sexy ass over any time."

"That would..." I paused, "That would be very good." I wasn't sure what I was getting into, but I knew that I would eventually want that itch scratched again and the reality was that this was a perfect situation. We went back inside and Sam grabbed my little bag of dope. "You can't forget this. It was why you 'really' came up here. Right?" Sam laughed.

"Ha! You used it to corrupt me!" I exclaimed.

"And you enjoyed it!" Sam grinned.

"I did."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went down to my apartment and slid into bed. I was tired but still restless. It was quite a night and I lay there thinking about what we had done. As the memory of him fucking me from behind came into my head and hearing him call me his pussy and fag, my cock reacted and started to get hard. Even after the amazing sex I had just had, I needed to release a bit more 'tension'. I started to play with my cock and it got hard instantly. It didn't take me long before a shot another load all over my hand and stomach. As I lay there, linking my fingers clean, my phone buzzed. I checked it and saw that it was a message from Sam.

It read 'See you soon my little Fag. I look forward to making you mine even more. xxx'.

I responded, "Yes you will. Good night sir."

I sent it and then typed another message;

"Your fag. XXX"

*

There are more sexy times to write about, I just need to find the time to get them out but I am working on them. Thanks for your patience!

bicurve
bicurve
163 Followers