Curse of Christina Ch. 01

Story Info
He falls victim to dominant princess.
2.2k words
4.3
69k
15

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdp_2004
mdp_2004
520 Followers

Ever since I can remember, I've organized my life around sexual pleasure. Late for class or late for work, usually the same reason over and over: I just had to cum.

My sex tastes vary from day to day. Occasionally I feel angry and dominant but usually I am turned on being the opposite, that is, difficult and submissive. Being a cuckold to a sexy dominant woman has a lot to do with it I guess.

Christina entered my life out of nowhere after my wife died in car wreck. Fucking drunk drivers. They should receive public execution at the local football field. She seduced me into a world of sexual pleasure I had never known and in the process I learned about the joys of giving into her creative need for sexual satisfaction. When she cums, her pussy gushes like a fountain.

The first time I found this out was after she blindfolded me, stripped me and tied me to the bed. She said she has always wanted to try this and no one had let her. I felt good inside being her first and hoped that she would stay with me forever. My six and ½ inches of man meat became rock hard in seconds while I listened to her undress. Soon enough she straddled my lap and took my cock inside her. She sank all the way down to the base and emitted a faint sound. It felt like heaven for me. I had never been with a woman of her beauty and wondered what she looked like naked.

She moved up and down and I remained still beneath her. Her pussy was like a warm blanket wrapped around my favorite tool. I wished I could see her face and look into her eyes only to wonder what she was thinking as she rode me gently. Christina's hands found their way onto my chest and she pressed her weight forward. As though stretching like a jungle cat, she moaned and then continued moving herself up and down gripping my cock. Her tempo increased and I winced under the blindfold as her nails dug into my flesh.

She let go and flexed her fingers outward and pressed herself hard onto my groin. She moaned loudly and inhaled deeply as she rose upward and then exhaled sharply as she sank down my shaft to the base. She continued riding me, moaning and breathing in a rhythmic way that made me think her nail dig was one time only. And, then her nails dug in again and I cried out this time and she bent forward and leaned down to whisper the first of many dark thoughts into my ear. She said when she pressed her nails on my skin that my cock felt more alive inside her than she has felt with men who have more impressive cocks than mine. Just go with it baby.

I relaxed against fighting the ropes binding me to the bed. Christina continued slowly fucking my cock and my mind.

She said she knew it was my first time to be dominated by a woman and asked me if I was enjoying her company. I said yes and wondered how she knew. She told me of her fascination and the lust that builds within her as she fantasizes about taking a man into her complete control so that she can achieve sexual satisfaction. I told her that sounded appealing to me and she leaned down and pressed her chest onto mine, lightly dragging her hardened nipples across my skin.

"you're a good toy and I'm going to reward you with the sexual experience of your life.'

My cock grew harder just then if that was even possible and she took my response positively and rode me roughly, pressing and dragging her clit hard against my pubic hair. I could feel the hairs pulled in several directions and when I told her it hurt, she ground herself harder against me and then raised herself up off my lap and mounted her hot wet cunt onto my lips. She laced her fingers behind my head and told me to swallow what she offered.

I felt her warm flow enter my open mouth and coat my tongue. Christina covered my ears with her thighs and she squeezed her legs together as she gushed and screamed through her orgasm. I swallowed what I could but there was just so much more than I could take and soon I was choking. With certain quickness, she dismounted my mouth and straddled my torso. I coughed and struggled to catch my breath and felt a tear roll down my face as she leaned in and French-kissed me. Her lips sealed off my breathing as her tongue snaked into my mouth and lapped against my tongue. I lapped back in reaction and she inhaled deeply while I felt as though I were being vacuumed and suffocated. I stirred to get away yet my cock grew harder against her belly. And, then she withdrew her kiss and swallowed the last remnants of cum that she scraped from my tongue. I thrust my hard cock into the air and struggled against the ropes that held me down.

I started to ask her to free me and she placed her fingers over my mouth.

"Shhh, this is only the beginning and soon you will learn to enjoy my place in your life".

I didn't know what she meant but as she took hold of my cock and massaged it I didn't care. Her other hand cupped my balls and she squeezed them gently as she jacked me off with the other. As I felt the urge to cum she slowed the tempo and said "I think you would have cum if I hadn't stopped." She laughed light heartedly.

Then she lightly teased my cock with her finger tips and asked me what if I wanted to cum. I nodded affirmatively and she asked how bad and I said I'd do anything. She said anything? And I nodded. She said "Make your offer loud so I can hear you clearly."


"I'll do anything you want, just bring me off please. I want to cum!"

"Louder. So the neighbors can hear."

"Please let me cum Christina. I'll do anything you want!"

Christina wrapped her fingers around my shaft and gripped it firmly. Her hand rocketed up and down my cock and she said from now on you will cum with my permission only. I said ‘what?' she said "repeat it or I'm out of here and you can let your faggot housekeeper free you in the morning."

She paused and waited. Her nails lightly touched my cock and she said "you were looking so promising as my new toy and now you're just another disappointment in the long line of male jerks that precede you."

Her pouting shattered my world and I agreed to her condition.

"Beg me."

"beg you?, what?"

‘Beg me to dominate you. Beg me to make you earn my permission to cum."

"Christina, why?"

She grabbed my balls and started to squeeze them together.

"Christina. Stop. It hurts!"

"You have five seconds to comply or I'm outta here."

"Ok ok. Will you please take control of my sex life and decide when I get to cum?"

"I'll think about it."

She let go of my cock and got off the bed. I heard her putting her clothes on and asked her for a better answer. She stuffed her dried musky panties into my mouth.

"Not today. This is a reminder of what I taste like. If you want to cum in my presence, you will earn it. You better think long and hard about what you are willing to do for me."

Then she walked out.

The next morning my gay housekeeper found me, and with great concern in his voice rushed to untie me. I thanked him and asked him not to ask me questions. He turned and quietly went downstairs while I headed to the shower. Later that morning, I called Christina and apologized to her answering machine. I told her she gave me the thrill of a lifetime and I was sorry that I ruined her fun. And if she would overlook this, I would comply with her wishes. I really believed what I was saying and I guess she did too because just as I was going to hang-up she said "hello?"

"Hi. It's me."

"I am pleased about your eagerness to pleasure me and disappointed that you did not follow my instruction. You were to wait until 3 pm to call me with your answer.'

"sorry"

"yes. You are sorry a lot. But do you mean it?'

"Yes, I mean it!"

"You can prove it to me by going downstairs and telling your housekeeper you are going to fire him unless he allows you to suck him off."

"that's harassment, I can't do that, he'll sue me."

‘then I guess you didn't mean it.'

"I'm not gay Christina. I don't want to do that."

"You are a loser and you just don't know it yet. Tell him he's attractive and you want to know if he got turned on seeing you naked and if so would he enjoy feeling your lips wrapped around his cock."

‘what do I get if I do this?

‘if you do it right, you get a mouthful of hot cum. You should swallow it. I hear Men like it when their bitch swallows."

‘what do I get from you.'

‘you're on thin ice already. I'll give you a second thought and perhaps we'll meet again so that you can worship my entire body with that mouth of your's. Otherwise, I'll cut my losses and keep looking for the toy who will please me unconditionally.'

‘ok.'

‘ok what?

"Ok, I'll do it and call you back."

"No. Take the phone with you. I want to hear it."

I paused.

"touch your cock and tell me what state its in."

‘its hard.'

"and do you know why its hard?"

"because I'm gay?"

"Yes. That's it exactly. Now go to him and show him how appreciative you are for his freeing you. You know you want to."

"One more thing, when you feel him swell in your mouth, tell him you are a toy for boys and that you need to be used."

She laughed while my face burned red. My cock was really hard as I listened to her explanation on how to suck a cock like a pro in order to make a great first impression as our city's newest gay toy. I stroked my cock and wondered if he'll go along or try to sue me for harassment.

"you know, if you're good today and do just as I say, I might let you see me naked the next time."

"omg. Really?"

"do you think I'm pretty?"

"omg. Yes. You are awesomely beautiful."

"awesomely beautiful…I like the sound of that. Thank you darling!"

I melted at the sound of the D word. It was my favorite. My wife used to say that word to me and I just did anything she wanted afterward.

"I'm so wet knowing you want to please me by turning faggot. Go to your lover and seduce him.'

"he's not my lover!" I whispered.

"I don't want to argue about this. Go now or I'll hang up and you'll never ever get another chance to see me naked."

I attached my cell phone to the clip on my belt and went downstairs. I felt my whole body perspiring.

Joey was in the kitchen, wiping down the counters with 409 and diapers. He liked using diapers because they left no lint.

When he looked up I felt my face flush with embarrassment. "You don't need to explain," He said.

"My girlfriend is dominating me."

He smiled and continued on the counter by the window.

"She has given me a new task and said if I don't comply she'll dump me."

"Why are you telling me this? You don't have to."

"She says I should show my appreciation to you for freeing me by offering to suck your cock."

He turned to face me and asked how long I'd been seeing Christina and I said not that long. Maybe a month. To which he replied it was my problem and he wasn't interested in getting involved.

"She won't let me see her naked unless I do this. Please?"

"No."

"why not?"

"Because its for the wrong reason. Sex with me is special. You want to use me to please someone else. That's fucked up and I don't want any part of it."

"She says I'm gay and this will prove it."

"Oh really? And you believe her?"

"I can't believe you're turning me down."

"Get over it."

"She says I'm a loser. Now I'm starting to think she's right."

"You're not a loser."

"I'm hard," I said and undid my pants to show him. I knelt on the floor and said "I'm a toy for boys and I need to be used. Please, I really wanna suck your cock." Then I parted my lips and licked them with the tip of my tongue.

He laughed. But he also shed his shorts in about two seconds. His cock was enormous. It was 8" and bobbed up and down while growing thicker and longer as he moved to me. Up close and personal I smelled his cologne down there. It smelled kinda good.

"kiss it bitch" he stated.

I kissed the tip and opened my mouth afterward and he pushed it in.

(to be continued.)

mdp_2004
mdp_2004
520 Followers