Curse of the Kissing Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,502 Followers

"That's my favorite from that summer," the low voice came from just over her shoulder.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to pry. How is your mother?" she rambled, more aware of him as a man than the beloved older cousin that he had been in that photograph. She felt her nipples harden as she caught the clean crisp smell of the wine and man.

"Stressed. Burying Grandma was bad enough, but then when Grandpa died it was even worse. Then that asshole had to show up here. Mama can't exactly make him leave. And she's worried as hell about you too," he said as he brushed her hair behind her ear.

She shook her head and pushed past him. She needed to put some space between them. She walked over to the couch and curled up in one corner. She drew her knee up and rested her chin on it. "I'll be fine. It was just such a shock to see him here after she promised he wouldn't be. But it doesn't matter. I'm not letting him win. I'm not letting him scare me away from my grandparents' funeral. I have every right to be here."

He nodded, "More than he does." He walked over and sat next to her on the couch, "We really did not think he would have the balls to show up here after all these years. You know that they disowned him after the way he treated you and your Mama."

She smiled and nodded but inside she was feeling more like that little girl crying after her daddy than the organized and astute professional that she had become. "I know. What I don't get is why they didn't your Mama. I mean she got divorced too."

He shook his head, "It wasn't just the divorce. It was how he did it. Just walking away like that. They raised him better than that. They just could not forgive him for abandoning you."

She nodded as she stared at the rough wood floor. They sat there in silence for several long minutes. She was lost in her own thoughts. Bouncing between fond memories of their grandparents, anger at the man who had abandoned her as a little girl and confusion at her feelings for this man, her cousin. Feelings you were not supposed to have for a cousin.

"You should go to bed," he said. "Tomorrow is a big day and I'm sure that the jet lag must be bothering you."

She frowned at him, "What about you? You coming too. Or are you trying to get out of it? Think if I go to sleep first then you can claim this couch after all?"

He blushed and nodded, "Something like that, little cousin."

"Seriously, Little Joe. You can't sleep out here on this lumpy old couch. Not with a bad back. Promise me you won't?" she pleaded.

He nodded, "All right, you have my word. But you go on. I'll join you in a bit. Need to just cheek on the horse and a few other things."

"You promise?" she asked.

He nodded, "My word on it."

"Pinkie swear?" she held out her little finger.

He wrapped his much larger one around hers and nodded. "Pinkie swear, Tammy Sue." Whether it was that low Texas drawl or the touch of his rough fingers, she had to look away as her nipples brushed painfully across the hot cotton of her shirt. This night was not going to be easy, she thought.

***

What was she doing here? She hated this place. The dingy once-white sheers and the tattered brown wool couch. It reminded her of him. Of that night. Sure enough, there she stood. The little girl in the pretty blue dress. Her light brown curls framed a face that was contorted with rage...and fear. And hurt.

"No," she cried as she tossed and turned. But she could not move, she was imprisoned this time by strong bands of iron around her shoulders as she shook and cried.

"Shh, Tammy. Quiet, sweetie. Everything is all right. I promise," the deep soothing voice began to filter through the haze and fog. Her fingers reached up, laced through soft curls as she buried her face into the warm, broad chest. The hairs on his chest tickled her nose a bit.

She did something then, something she had not done if over a quarter of a century, not since that night. The flood gates burst and she cried into his arms. Cried and cried and cried. Until she was limp and snivelling in his arms.

"Feel better?" he asked as he shifted them so that she lay next to him, her arm draped casually across his bare chest.

She nodded as she frowned. She could feel the rapid pounding of his heart beneath her fingers. Her own was rapidly matching its frantic beat. Her breath caught in her tight chest as she felt the bud of her nipple brush against his side. She drew in a deep breath, but not as deep as his.

"Think I should take that couch now, little cousin," he whispered as he brushed another of those chaste kisses to her forehead.

She shook her head against his face, "No," she pleaded frantically. "Please, please don't leave me alone. Not now."

He groaned, "Tammy, I'm sorry. I can't. I can't do this. I'm so sorry, baby."

Her fingers clutched tighter about his chest, "No, don't go. Please, Little Joe. You can't leave me alone."

His fingers lifted her face to look up at him, "I have to, baby. I can't stay in the same bed with you and not," his voice trailed off as he looked down. "Please understand."

She shook her head, "No. Anything, Little Joe. You were always there when I needed you. And I need you now. More than ever. Please don't go."

He tried to pull away but her hands clutched at him mercilessly. "Damn it, Tammy Sue. Let me go. Don't you understand?"

"Understand what?" she pleaded.

He grabbed her hand from where it sank into the soft steel of his chest. She thought he would pull away then, leave her alone in the bed, alone with her nightmares. Instead he guided her hand to front of his pyjama bottoms. He pressed her trembling fingers over the rock hard length of his erection.

"Understand that, little cousin. Understand that whether we are related or not, I want you. Like a man wants a woman. Hell, no. Like a dying man needs oxygen. I want to bury my hard cock inside that sweet little body. I want to pound into you until neither us remembers our own fucking names. Let alone the fact that we are cousins." His eyes met hers again. She saw desire and desperation in their depths, "I want to fuck you, Tammy Sue."

She sucked in her breath at his bold words. She knew that she was supposed to draw her hand back in horror. Supposed to act shocked and enraged. Instead her fingers were wrapping tighter about it, her hand moving slowly up and down the length of it. She pressed her body closer to his side as she whispered, "Little Joe."

"Fuck, cousin. Don't you get it. Don't you understand. Even when you were a kid, I adored you. I wanted to go after the fucking bastard. Beat him to within an inch of his life for the way he hurt you. I told myself it was just because you were my cousin, because you were such a trusting little kid," he trembled as she continued to stroke his erection.

"I went away. Farther from this place than you can ever know. Saw things I wished I hadn't. And through it all, it was your innocence and trust that always kept me going. Kept me fighting. I was fighting for you, kiddo. But then god damn it, you grew up. Every time I came home I had to listen to Grandma talk about Tammy Sue. Tammy Sue is a cheerleader. Tammy Sue is on Student Council. If you were pretty as a child, you were growing into a hell of a woman," he groaned and threw back his head as her finger found the bulbous head of his cock, outlined the wetness through the material. "Damn it, girl. Stop it. You're killing me here," he moaned.

"Then shut the fuck up and kiss me, Little Joe," she demanded as she pressed her body fully against his, her small hands trying to reach fully around his stiff cock.

He shook his head, "You still don't get it. It wouldn't stop with a sweet kiss. You aren't a kid and this is not some innocent birthday wish. This is a man that wants a woman. Wants his woman. Wants to fuck her. Over and over. All night long, little cousin."

She smiled up at him as her fingers pushed at the elastic waistband of his bottoms, "No, you are the one that doesn't get it, cousin. This is a woman. A willing one. That wants you to fuck her every bit as much as you do. So like I said, shut up and kiss me."

His brows furrowed as she pushed the material down, her small hands covering his bare rod, returning to their mischief. "You sure, Tammy? You know some people wouldn't understand. Think this is wrong."

Her hand squeezed the head of his cock, milking it as clear fluid leaked from the tip to coat her fingers. "Does this feel wrong to you, Little Joe?" she whispered as she scooted down the bed until her face was even with his erection. She blew across the tip, "Does this?" she asked as her tongue snaked out to lick the liquid, savouring it.

"Fuck no," he moaned as his fingers laced through her hair, guiding her head as she licked and suckled on his hard shaft for several minutes. "Tammy, stop. Stop, baby, or I gonna come. Come in your sweet little mouth," he growled as his hips lifted off the mattress, burying most of his shaft down her throat until she gagged. He drew back reflexively until it popped from her lips. but not her hands.

She rose above him, smiling as her hands held tight to him. She straddled his hips as she brushed aside the material of her own shorts, pressed his throbbing cock into the warm depths of her body. She sank down fully on him, her head thrown back as she moaned.

His large hands came up to cup and knead her full breasts as she rode him. His fingers plucked and pulled at her tight nipples for a couple of minutes until they slid slowly down her sides. One hand cupped her ass, guiding her as she rode him. The other slipped around to the front of her shorts, pushing them back further as he began to rub his calloused thumb back and forth across the hard bulb of her clitoris.

She cried out as she threw back her head. The powerful orgasm raced from that tiny button like ripples on a still pond towards her toes, exploding through the top of her head and every point in between. "Little Joe," she screamed as the waves crested on her, consuming her.

"Yes, Tammy, yes, baby girl," he moaned as he arched up to meet her thrusts. She felt him swell inside of her, moved faster upon him. She felt her body sucking and squeezing his, milking his hard cock.

"Do it," she pleaded. "Come, Little Joe. Come inside me. Fill me, cousin," she knew the words were naughty. Dirty. Wrong. But it did not matter. They felt so right. He felt so right. It felt so incredibly right to have him buried inside of her like this. "Come," she screamed as another orgasm consumed her in an inferno of need.

"Yes," he cried out in a deep growl as she felt him swell impossibly large inside of her. She could almost feel each spurt pulsing along the length of his cock buried inside of her. She knew for certain she could feel each thick burst bath her cervix. Coat and fill her unprotected cunt. And she did not give a damn.

She collapsed forward upon him. Her body replete and her mind surprisingly at peace given the outrageous risks they had just taken. Suddenly she could not stop herself as she started to laugh uncontrollable.

Little Joe groaned as each laugh caressed his still throbbing erection. "What is so funny, little cousin?"

"Us. This. Grandma would kill us," she giggled.

He laughed then too. Tammy's eyes flew open wide as the movement caused his cock to thrust impossible deep inside of her. He pulled her hair, forced her to look once more into the depths of his eyes. "Oh, she might. But not for the reason you think, sweetheart. She'd take us both to heel for fornicating, but trust me she would understand better than anyone, kissing cousin."

Tammy frowned down at his words. She was about to ask what he meant, when his lips covered hers. "It's the family curse, sweetheart. In every generation, there is one couple. One set of cousins that are cursed and blessed to find true love in one another's arms. Grandma and Grandpa has past that privilege down to us, my love."

He rolled over so that she was beneath him, "And I for one am not going to worry about the right or wrong of what is, little cousin. I'm gonna do exactly what Grandpa did, love and cherish my special kissing cousin until the day one of us dies...and beyond." He whispered against her lips as he filled her once more, moving inside of her, pushing them both towards another powerful orgasm.

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,502 Followers
12