Curse of the Were-tights Ch. 01

Story Info
A dark fantasy tale involving a curse and pantyhose.
1.6k words
4.04
26.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Never Cross a Witch

"I get the impression you don't believe me."

I was getting inpatient, and was starting to feel very uncomfortable. I crossed my legs and pulled my skirt down a little subconsciously. I shifted on my chair. Opposite me sat Katherine ("with a 'K'", she said when she introduced herself ten minutes ago), drinking a gin and tonic and looking for all the world like she was really enjoying herself.

"What makes you say that, Chris?" Her voice was very seductive. Sensual even. "I get a phone call from a friend who says a friend of hers needs some help urgently but won't say what it is, then a girl shows up at my house with a pair of shiny black tights and a story that is straight out of the Twilight Zone or the X Files. What would you do?" Katherine sipped at her drink, and I reluctantly reached for mine.

"So you don't believe me?" I put my drink down and squeezed the handful of nylon hard.

"I am not saying I do or don't, I've seen a lot of pretty strange things in my time." She kicked off her heels and wriggled her toes. I could see she had very beautiful feet and well kept pedicured nails beneath the reinforced toe of her sheer nude tights. "Can you go over it again for me? I have had a long day in the studio and my wits really aren't up to much tonight."

"From the beginning?" I sighed.

"From the beginning, or even before then. Tell me why you like hosiery. How did all this start?"

I sighed again and kicked off my heels, not quite as high as Katherine's. I must admit there was quite a bit of deliciousness wriggling your toes after wearing high heels all day. The red nail varnish was easily visible through my barely black tights. But my nails weren't nearly as good as hers. She was a model after all.

"Well, I wasn't always obsessed with hosiery. I met Sophie at college and we ended up going out fairly regularly. After college it got a bit serious, with jobs and getting some proper money. We could afford to rent a flat, so we moved in together and things were great. We then got promotions, and changed jobs and could afford a mortgage on a house."

"Great, eh? Good." She said continuing to drink her G&T.

"Before I met Sophie I hadn't thought much about hosiery at all. Sophie has great legs, although she won't admit it. She never wears tights let alone stockings if she can get away with it. And never ever in the bedroom."

"Shame!" Katherine sighed. "Silly girl! If only more girls lead the way and used hosiery to seduce their partners. The world wouldn't have as half as many hang-ups today as it does."

"We were invited to a Halloween fancy dress party. I was quite excited as I had hired a brilliant costume. The rabbit from Donnie Darko. Sophie wanted to save money so she just used her Gothicky gear and went as a witch. Her miniskirt was very short, and she looked a real babe. She even wore black fishnet stockings over some tights and black high heels. She looked incredible. I was fighting off most of the blokes at the party, she was the most sexy girl there, despite Nick dressing up as a tart in a black basque and stockings.

We had quite a bit to drink as we weren't driving back. A friend of ours was tee total and had offered us a lift the week before. So we got quite drunk, she danced her ass off on the dance floor. She even got me from the bar and made me dance with her. I soon decided that may be being on dance floor was better as it showed that she wasn't a girl on the pull, she had already had seven blokes on the dance floor after her and I was determined they knew she was not available. Dancing in a latex rabbit suit is no joke and I had to frequently go and get more drinks. I was hot and knackered.

I think that's why she got the hump with me. I wasn't with her all night. I admit I was very pissed and had a few with a few mates and when we climbed into our friend's car all I could do was sing stupid songs with Dave and Jono. Freddy, the tee-totaller driver chatted to Sophie in the front. I got the distinct feeling he fancied Sophie big time. He kept glancing at her legs.

We eventually got back to the house around 2am. I grabbed some water, I felt very dehydrated. Sophie was in the bedroom, I had taken off my fancy dress costume and was in my underwear. I leant over and kissed Sophie as she sat on the bed.

"Well," she said, "you weren't much fun."

"What?!" I must have sounded surprised.

"I was all dressed up, dancing by myself and all you were interested in was talking to Dave and drinking beer."

"I was kinda hot!"

"Yeah? So was I! I don't know why I bothered dressing up."

"Well I must admit you look right sexy now honey."

She started to take her mini-skirt off. She stood up and let it fall to the floor, stepping out of it she kicked off her heels.

"Can we make up for it now?" I was eyeing up her legs and was feeling very horny.

"Its 3 am. I feel tired, you should have taken your chance earlier. I am off to bed." Sophie began to peel off her stockings.

"Oh come on Sophie. It was damned hot in that rabbit costume. And I couldn't dance in it anyway."I watched her crumple up the first stocking. "I am feeling a bit horny now, why don't we go for it like rabbits eh?"

Sophie started on the other stocking. "No." She yanked the other stocking off and slowly began edging her sheer black tights down.

"Why not? You never wear stockings for me in the bedroom? You were so sexy tonight, you think I can sleep without thinking of you gyrating in your witch's costume?"

"I am tired, you should have danced with me and then we could have gotten intimate and come home early." She slipped her tights off and left them on the bed.

"But Freddy was driving us, he wasn't able to drive us back until Jono was ready to go." I was getting disappointed. "Why don't we just enjoying being witches and warlocks now? Slip into your hosiery, it's very sexy!"

"Well, I don't feel sexy anymore."

"Please Soph, come on. Be a sport! Think of how it turns me on!"

"Yeah, it's all you, you, fucking you! Wear stockings for me. Dress up sexy for me!" Sophie shouted. "If it turns you on so fucking much, why the fuck don't you wear them?" She grabbed the mound of shiny black tights and threw them into my face.

"Okay then!" I reached down and picked them up. I pulled my pants down, took them off and proceeded to untangle the legs of the tights. Sophie sat there fuming as she unclipped her bra.

"Fucking dare you!" She almost spat. "Fucking dare you and I'll..., I'll..."

I had popped my feet into the tights and was quite enjoying the sheer sensation as I tugged the nylon up my legs.

"You'll what? Curse me, like a witch?!" I laughed as I pulled the gusset up. They felt amazing and very sheer. They were quality tights, and felt like it. "They fit like a glove and even make my legs look sexy."

Sophie looked at me in disbelief. "Too right I'll curse you." She looked at me, and my legs, and then my erect cock. "You seem to be enjoying them? Curse you and those tights, if you ever take them off you'll not need your manhood. By the goddess I swear this!" Sophie grinned, slurring her words quite badly. She laughed.

"What?" I said, not taking my eyes off my legs. I couldn't believe how amazing they felt. So smooth and so sheer. I was rubbing my hands up and down. "What's so funny?"

"You! You wearing my tights. You look so funny. With your cock in the gusset. The better without, sure as the moon at night and the sun by day." Sophie smirked, she reeled slightly looking even drunker now. "Let it be so. This I command as is my right upon this night of nights."

"Sophie you're drunk!" I grinned, reaching for my dick. I popped it out of the tights. I was bone hard.

"I've cursed you, you weirdo. You like tights? Well, fucking get used to them, you sissy." She collapsed on the bed and passed out.

I made sure she was in the recovery position, and tucked her in. I could not believe how horny I was feeling wearing her tights. I crept off to the hallway where there was a huge tall mirror and inspected my legs. Yes, they were well toned, well shaped and very long. But they were a little hairy. This did not stop me, however, from having a wank or two in the bathroom. I was so excited I can tell you, I came once very easily and then my second coming was amazing. I came loads and loads. Then feeling exhausted and very pissed I took the tights off, and must have put them in my sock drawer."