Cursed Angel

Story Info
Sometimes being an Angel can be a curse.
1.5k words
3.73
24.6k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lindiana
lindiana
157 Followers

"Please?" she begged, her hand outstretched as she cowered in the corner of her cage. Her platinum blonde curls were nearly white as they framed her pale face. Her skin was the color of alabaster and she looked like a goddess. Her body was perfection; her breasts perfect mounds, her legs long and lush. Her lips bright red trembled as she spoke. Her other arm shielded her eyes as if that were enough to keep him at bay. But behind her arm they were the brightest blue. This he knew.

"Please?" again she pleaded, her voice barely more than a whisper as she held her hand up as if to hold him back, as if to hold back that which they both knew was inevitable.

"Angel," was all he said. She knew he could not stop this. He knew he could not stop it either. They were caught in an unending ribbon, a circle that bound them together like life. He was dark where she was light. His dark hair appeared uncombed and disheveled. His skin was dark as well; tan as if he had been out often in the sun. His eyes were like coals in the middle of his patrician face. His brows were like wings flying over them.

"Please!" her voice rose up an octave as her fingers curled becoming a claw to keep him away. But it did not stop him. He reached inside the cage and wrapped his long lean fingers around her wrist, using it to pull her to her feet. He had to drag her from it, she was that reluctant. Her feet seemed to suddenly be made of lead as he pulled her from the cage. Her knees bent as she tried to force him to let her go. Her eyes widened as she valiantly struggled, eager to remain in her cage if only he would let her.

Now her eyes were large and bright, evident and open to him. The fear in them was liquid, casting shadows all the way into her heart. She was naked except for two thin strips of cloth, both black, one tied around her breasts and the other around her loins. He too was dressed in black but had far more on than she. He had on a black long sleeved shirt with dark pants and loafers. His longish hair brushed across the tops of his shoulders. His dark skin began to pale as he struggled with her, tugging her from her safe cage.

He tried to gently lead her but she dragged her body so helplessly that he was forced to lift her, toss her over his shoulder, and carry her into the main room. Again she whispered her litany "Please!!!" and again he had to deny her. He had no choice. They were both victims of fate. There was nothing he could do to stop what was about to happen to her. He knew for he had tried. It was a circle after all. The same thing happened every day. Every day she fought him and every day he denied her, forcing her to do what he was ordered to do.

He carried her to the large table that rose high off the ground. It was so high that he found it difficult to negotiate getting her body on top of it. But he finally managed. She squirmed in fear and he was forced to secure her arms and legs so that she would not bolt from her high perch. He petted her and tried to quiet her but to no avail. Her fear was making her eyes molten lava, fire seemed to rim around them. She yanked helplessly against her restraints, her legs attempting to kick themselves free. It broke his heart to see her struggle so but he could not help her. Not now. Not ever.

He climbed off the table then, leaving her alone. She began to weep, large tears furrowed down her face to pool upon the table. He too felt helpless. He too felt afraid. He wanted very much to protect her, to keep her safe, but he could not stop what was about to take place. He knew better. It would go far worse for her if he tried. And only the Master knew what would happen to him if he did try to protect Angel. And what would become of Angel if he, her keeper, was taken from her?

"Onyx..." she whispered her keeper's name. That was the only name she knew him by although it was not the one he was born with. Still he too trembled then, knowing her fear, wanting to take it away from her and yet knowing he could not. He did not have the strength. He did not have the ability. They were both trapped in this world, this horribly dark and fearful world. He did not know if they would ever escape it and often he wondered if they both wouldn't be better off dead but apparently death was not something one could even take willingly in this strange place where they both were now held prisoner.

"Angel, please" now he pleaded. He felt guilty enough, knowing what was to come. But their fates were so entwined and there was nothing either one of them could do to stop it. She continued to cry soundless tears as they both waited in the darkness of the chamber. He would come when he was ready. They both knew it. He could not be rushed. It seemed as if an eternity passed as they both held their breath waiting for him. Suddenly the large door flew open and He entered.

The Master was a large being, twice the height if not more than Onyx. His shoulders were as broad as his height. His legs were thick and his thighs strong from ample use. And behind him rose out two large wings that helped him fly high above them whenever he so chose. His head was normal sized for his body and horned as you would think such a devil would be. His eyes were red as fire and when they were upon you it felt as if they could burn you. His skin, if you could call it that, was a dark red and for what passed as hair he had patches that were as black as night.

He moved quickly to the table, unbothered by Angel's whimpers. With his long claws, he tore the strips of cloth from her body and then his fingers, which were more like claws, moved over her soft flesh. This made her cry all the louder but he did not care. He took his time exploring what was his with his long claws. His touch was ice cold, freezing Angel with it, making her ever more frightened.

He pushed apart her thighs and entered her quickly. He was here to mate with her, nothing more. He did not care for her cries or her fears. He needed an heir and she would give him one or die trying. He was not bound to her by any affection. It was only that she had been in the right place at the right time, both she and her keeper. And thus he had taken them, brought him to his home and enslaved them.

The Master bent over Angel's body. His cock was piercing her insides. It was larger than a human cock, much larger, and twice as thick. Angel screamed every time the Master entered her and screamed again when he pulled out. It was painful. He was huge. But no matter how often she screamed or how many times she begged, he came back for more. He always came back. He wanted a spawn. The woman's screams did not bother him. Nor did he care if she cried herself to sleep. His main focus, his only focus, was her womb.

Grunting, he came, filling her with his demon seed. It was hot, burning her to the core. She began to scream anew as it melted into her body. But it was not over, not yet.

Even though he had done his duty by her, he did not steal away as he sometimes did. No, today was different. He laid his clawed hand down upon her breast, the pointed claws dug into her tender flesh. He watched as her blood flowed to the surface of the wounds. Then he removed his hand and bent down, licking the fresh blood from her skin. Licking his lips, he turned and flew out of the chamber leaving the room as dark and as quiet as it had been before he had entered it.

Angel continued to weep as Onyx removed her restraints. He held her body close to his, tight against his chest, as he carried her to her cage. Settling her back into the corner of it, he closed the door and locked it, the key quickly taken to Master where it would remain until the next time he chose to use her.

lindiana
lindiana
157 Followers