Cursed Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pebo
pebo
217 Followers

**********

Alex dropped his keys in his pocket, put the cases in the rear of the Blazer, and shut the hatch. He sensed someone behind him, started to turn, felt an explosion of pain in his head, and fell forward into the Blazer's rear window. Over the roaring in his head, he heard a faint voice.

"You're mine. I'll come for you, soon."

He struggled to turn, felt another blow, and collapsed onto the gravel of the parking lot. Blackness claimed him.

**********

Alison gazed thoughtfully at Wade. "You're attracted to him, aren't you?"

He leaned his elbow on the bar and toyed with his coffee cup. "He's not my type, but ... yeah. There's something about him that...." He scratched his chin and shrugged. "I don't know. I want to ... protect him."

Even, white teeth worried at her lower lip. "The attraction's mutual. I just … I don't think he'll do anything about it." She sighed. "What is your type?"

He grinned. "Usually big guys, like me. Alex seems almost fragile."

She snorted. "Don't kid yourself. I've seen him take down hunkier men than you. He's not ... oh, no." She was up and running for the back door.

Seeing the sudden fear in her face, he found himself right behind her.

**********

Alex pushed himself to his knees, his head bent, and tried to figure out why he was on the ground. He wobbled to his feet, felt an unfamiliar hand on his arm, and grabbed at the strong wrist attached to that hand. He pivoted and shoved a hard body against his Blazer. He held the captured arm against a broad chest, and brought his right up for a disabling blow.

Alison's voice, frantic, finally reached him. "It's okay, twin, let him go. He's just trying to help."

He was face-to-face with Wade Turner, one hand still holding the bigger man's wrist, the other inches from striking at the vulnerable throat before his eyes. "Oh shit, sorry." He opened his hands, held them up at shoulder level, palms forward. "Thought I was being pulled up for round two." He stepped back, heard a strange roaring in his ears, and saw the gravel of the parking lot rush up at him. Damn, not again, he thought. And then, nothing.

**********

Wade caught him around the shoulders before he connected with the ground. He bent, tucked his other arm under Alex's knees, and lifted, holding him against his chest. "Let's get him inside. He'll need some tlc from you."

He carried Alex into the dressing room and deposited him gently on the couch. Alison sat down beside her brother and touched his forehead, humming. Wade shoved his hands in his pockets and watched as lines of pain eased from the other man's face. At last she stopped and sighed.

"Well, I've done what I can. I'm not strong enough to heal him completely, but I've helped." She reached into her bag a pulled out a power bar. "I burn a lot of calories doing this," she explained as she bit into the bar. "Alex insists I carry these, even though I don't do this very often."

"On a scale of one to ten, how strong is your gift?"

"Ten being highest?" At his nod, she chewed another bite while she thought. "Maybe a four. On a good day." Another bite, and she eyed him quietly. "You don't seem to have much trouble accepting this."

"I tend to believe my own eyes. What about Alex? How strong is he?"

"Eight or nine, on an average day. Other days he'd blow the top off that scale."

"So he's taking in stuff all the time?"

"No, not quite. Touching things isn't as sure as skin to skin, and doesn't cause as strong a connection. Even with direct touch, he only connects about fifty percent of the time." She grabbed a bottle of water from the small fridge, and drank half of it. "You do realize, in the parking lot…"

"He knows, twin." Alex spoke quietly from the couch. His forearm was draped over his eyes and shadowed the rest of his face. "I'm sorry, Wade. I wouldn't have done it if I'd known it was you." He pushed himself upright, stood, and stretched. "Thanks, sis. A good night's sleep and I'll be fine." He pulled his keys out, dropped a kiss on Alison's head, gave Wade a troubled look, and left.

"He's going home? Alone?" Wade shook his head. "Like hell he is." He strode to the door and looked back at Alison. "You gonna back me up on this?"

She grabbed her bag and preceded him through the door. "Nope. You're on your own, tiger."

Wade followed slowly, watched her say something to Alex, get in her car, and drive off. He was left facing wary gray eyes that gave away little of what the mind behind them thought.

"You don't have to worry that I'll trespass in your head, Wade. I'll stay away." Alex edged toward the door of his vehicle. "I know what a violation it is. That's why I don't shake hands, or mix with crowds. Once a connection is made, I can't break it. The only thing I can do is avoid the person. You don't have to ask me to do that." He turned away and unlocked the Blazer's door.

Wade thought he'd never seen a person as lonely as the man before him. "You can't be reading me very well if you think I'm worried about that." He took the three steps necessary to close the distance between them. "Alison said you were strong, but I didn't ask about accuracy."

"I'm very accurate." The rich baritone was tight and clipped. "I'm also trying like hell not to listen in right now." The slender body was trembling, almost vibrating.

"I can see that. Why?" He was close enough to smell the man under the scent of cologne. A fresh, crisp smell, like the air before a storm. Close enough to feel the tremors in his body. Close enough to need to be closer still. Oh, how I want this man. He dropped his voice to a soft murmur. "Why don't you want to hear my thoughts, Alex?"

**********

Through binoculars, cold eyes watched the two men. This won't do at all. He's mine. I won't let you interfere. He set the binoculars aside and drove away.

**********

Alex leaned his forehead against the driver's window. "Maybe it sounds exciting or interesting at the moment, but after a while, trust me, you'd hate having me in your head. Everyone needs to feel their mind is inviolate. That their thoughts are private and theirs alone." He could feel how close Wade stood behind him, and he wanted to scream, shout, or cry. To find release one way or another. He wouldn't take any of those routes. He tried to explain.

"If it were mutual, it might be different. If it weren't so one-sided, that might make it at least bearable. But it isn't." Alex took a deep breath. "You should leave. Now, please. I don't know how long I can hold the block." He felt a large hand on his shoulder, his body was turned around, and he watched as the blond head drew closer to his.

He felt firm lips on his, warmth that started at his mouth and spread to suffuse his entire body, and he couldn't stop himself from leaning into that heat. Power and passion, desire and need, lust and comfort, all were there in that kiss. He knew what he was letting himself in for, he knew it wouldn't last, and he just didn't give a damn. His mind and body responded, his arms curved around the big man pressed against him, and he surrendered.

Wade claimed his mouth. There was no other word for it. His lips were mapped and charted, the ridges on the roof of his mouth were investigated, his inner cheeks were probed without mercy, and his tongue was stroked and coaxed into submission.

He set his fingers into denim belt loops, snaked a leg up and around a strong thigh, and pulled Wade's hips into his. The blond grunted as hardness met hardness, and rubbed.

"You don't fight fair, do you?" Wade found the junction of neck and shoulder with his teeth and bit down.

Alex gasped, slipped his free hand into thick, blond hair, and tugged until their mouths aligned again. "Should I?" He sucked Wade's lower lip into his mouth, closed his teeth over it, and nipped gently.

"Fuck, no." Wade lifted his head, his breath ragged and his voice raspy. "I live on First and Thurgood. You?"

"I'm closer. Stevens and Hawthorne." He murmured this into Wade's ear, felt the other man shiver, and grinned. "Follow me?" Please, say yes.

"Oh, yeah."

**********

Wade parked in the driveway behind the Blazer, shut off his car, and asked himself what the hell he was doing. He wasn't into casual sex, and somehow Alex didn't strike him as the type for a one-night stand, either. He watched leather-clad legs descend to the concrete, followed by a tight ass that begged to be touched. Oh, hell, I'm sunk. Might as well go gracefully. He got out of his car and joined Alex at the rear of the Blazer.

Gray eyes swept over him, smoky and intense. "This time I'll let you help," Alex said, and opened the hatch. "I don't leave the equipment out here." He grabbed two of the cases, Wade took the third, and followed him to the front door, and into the house. Alex flipped a light switch and Wade looked around, surprised.

The exterior didn't match the interior. Outside the house was a single-story ranch, tradtional and somewhat staid, yellow paint with white trim. Inside it was loft-like, spacious and modern. To the right of the huge central space was a hallway with three doors off it. "Spare bedrooms and bath," Alex said. He walked into the middle of the open space, set the two cases on the floor, and motioned for Wade to put down the one he carried. This area was obviously the music studio. A baby grand sat on a raised, wooden dais, surrounded by stools, chairs, and music stands. Other stands held various instruments, and Wade wondered how many of them Alex played. Woodwinds, brass, a violin, and three guitars were scattered throughout the area.

To the left was comfortable seating, leather chairs and sofas, stands with lights, and large area rugs in shades of blues and greens, shot through with gold. Across from that was a modern, utilitarian kitchen setup, complete with rolling workstations, a breakfast bar with high-backed stools, and a metal and granite dinette set. Beyond this, on the left side of the house, was the second interior wall, with a door set left of center. "My bedroom," Alex said, a faint smile on his face. "Do you want something to drink? No booze, but I have water, soft drinks, tea and coffee."

"Water would be good." He cleared his throat. "Stupid question, but how old are you?"

"Twenty-eight, why?" Alex moved to the refrigerator, pulled a bottle from it, and turned. He didn't seem surprised to find Wade directly behind him, although the bigger man knew he'd moved quietly. A corner of Alex's mouth lifted in a wry grin, and he handed over the water. "It isn't easy to sneak up on me," he said quietly. "Why did you ask how old I am?"

"Wanted to be sure you're old enough for me. I was afraid of that cradle-robbing thing."

"Ah. Well, five years isn't a huge gap." He walked past Wade and opened the door to his room. "If you don't mind, these pants are hot and I need a quick shower." He sent a glance over his shoulder, and his dimple flashed as he smiled. "You're welcome to join me."

When had he forgotten how to breathe? Wade felt his cock thicken at the heat in that gray glance, fumbled the bottle onto the counter, and followed Alex. He entered the room, stared at the king-size four poster bed, and heard water running to his left. The open floor plan had been carried through into this area. There was only one interior wall, which he figured hid a toilet, allowing for some privacy. The rest of the left side of the room was given over to a huge, glassed-in garden shower, double sinks set in gray granite, and mirrored cabinets above the sink. The effect was stunning, and he might have taken more time to admire and appreciate the layout, but the moment he turned his head, his eyes were filled with a sight more arresting than any architecture on the planet.

Alex stood in front of the shower, completely nude and obviously aroused. Steam from the shower curled around long legs and slender feet, which were spread slightly apart. Wade's gaze stuttered up to wide shoulders, traveled down to find the slender hands set on narrow hips, fingers spread and pointed toward a neatly-trimmed thatch of brown hair. Rising from the dark curls, framed by long fingers, was an equally long and extremely hard cock.

Wade toed off his shoes, hooked his socks off one-handed, and stripped the tee shirt off, all the while trying to keep his eyes on that thick piece of meat. What he lacks in body size, he makes up for below the waist. He unbuttoned his jeans, pulled them over his hips along with his briefs, and left them behind on the floor as he took the two steps remaining between him and Alex.

He set his hand in thick, brown hair, tugged, and bent his head to capture Alex's mouth. He was surprised when Alex resisted, and gasped when the other man's teeth fastened on his nipple. "Oh, fuck." His back arched at the sharp, delicious pain. Not too hard, just enough to make his skin sizzle.

"I've got a surprise for you, Wade Turner." Gray eyes slanted up at him as slender fingers found and tweaked the other bud. "I'm in the driver's seat for now." Alex rose and covered Wade's mouth, and when Wade lifted his hands to slide them around Alex's neck, his wrists were caught, and his hands were dragged behind his back. Alex pushed, exhibiting strength his slender form belied, and Wade found himself giving way and backing into the shower. His hands were placed around a grab bar, steel gray eyes bored into his, and a low voice growled out three words. "Don't let go."

A hot mouth traveled slowly down his chest, teeth biting hard enough to leave marks that were immediately soothed by a warm, wet tongue. Wade's hands held fast to the bar behind him as Alex moved farther south, his tongue dipping into Wade's navel before moving on, and following the thin trail of hair that led to the waiting cock. Alex veered to the side and buried his nose in the thicket of hair that surrounded that throbbing pole, his smooth cheek brushing against rigid warmth in passing. His tongue licked the inside of the left thigh, his mouth fastened on soft skin, and he sucked hard.

"Ah, shit." Wade's hips thrust forward at the quick, sharp pain, and his hands tightened on the grab bar. His breath was coming faster now, and he struggled to make his mouth form the words he needed to say. "C-condom, Alex. You have one?"

Alex flattened his tongue and drew it along Wade's perineum, up and over his balls, and straight up to the tip of his weeping, twitching dick. "I've never barebacked. Tested clean a couple of years ago, after my last … encounter. What about you?"

"Shit, I could say anything. How would you know if it's the truth?"

Alex stood slowly, drawing his tongue up the center of Wade's chest, over his neck and chin, stopping below his lips. "I'd know." He paused, his eyes darker than the night sky. "In fact, I do know. You're clean." His eyes cleared, and he smiled. "But if you want me to wear one, I will."

Wade swallowed, nearly losing himself in those eyes, and shook his head. "I trust you." He realized he did. He knew Alex wouldn't lie to him. He didn't know how he knew, but he did.

At that, Alex crouched before him, licked his lips, and slowly engulfed him, moving steadily down until his mouth met the flesh of Wade's groin. He contracted and relaxed his throat rhythmically, and began to hum.

"Oh, fuck!" Wade tried to thrust forward, but strong arms settled across his stomach and thighs, and held him still. He's playing me like an instrument. Teeth scraped lightly over sensitive skin as Alex pulled back, and Wade hissed in a startled breath. The slow journey back down his cock began, and he was reduced to whimpers and moans, unable to move, unwilling to let go of the bar behind him. He held on, enjoying the sweet agony of always approaching, but never reaching, release. When he knew he couldn't take another second of torment, it stopped.

He panted harshly, muscles strained and rigid, eyes closed, and hands locked behind him. He felt the slender body brush against him as Alex rose, felt warm hands cup his face, and hot breath wash over his mouth. Oh please, kiss me.

Alex covered his mouth gently, teased his lips apart, and caressed his tongue softly. He lifted his head and Wade's eyes opened to see his smile. "Your turn, big guy," Alex said, and removed Wade's hands from the grab bar.

Wade pulled him close, hands cupping and kneading the firm cheeks of Alex's ass. "Did you really need a shower?"

Alex tipped his head back and laughed. "No, I just wanted to see your gorgeous body wet and writhing."

"Bastard." He crushed his lips on Alex's, bit at the lush lower lip, and then dragged his mouth away. "What I want is you, dried off, and stretched out on that big bed of yours." He delivered a light swat to the pert rear as Alex reached to turn off the water, and was rewarded with a snatched breath and a yelp.

They dried each other with big, fluffy towels, turning that simple activity into an erotic moment. Wade had never thought of a towel as an aide to arousal, but in the talented hands of the younger man, it became just that. Soft fabric caressed him, brushed in the cleft of his ass, stroked over his rigid erection, and teased deliciously at his sensitive nipples. He made sure he returned each and every touch with one of his own, and was pleased to see steel gray eyes turn hazy with desire.

Suddenly he dropped his towel, bent, wrapped his arms just under Alex's butt, and lifted the smaller man straight up. He swiped his tongue over the weeping cock, licked up the juices collected there, and then draped Alex over his shoulder and headed for the bed. "Payback, songbird. You ready?"

**********

Alex expected Wade to drop him on the bed, but he didn't. Instead, he lowered him slowly and carefully, as if he were fragile and too precious for careless handling. Aw, hell no. Don't treat me like spun glass. Not now.

Wade's blue eyes widened and a small vertical line appeared between his brows. He reached out, flicked a fingernail over an erect nipple, and smiled at the gasp it provoked. He bent his head, set his teeth around the same nub, and pulled back, allowing them to scrape over the sensitive flesh.

Alex arched his back, his chest pushing against Wade, and his head pressing into the pillow under him. Shit, yes, that's it. The other nipple was given the same treatment, and he groaned. Open-mouthed kisses rained over his chest and belly, and then down, stopping just inside his hip. Wade's mouth settled on the tender skin at the juncture of hip and leg, his tongue swept out to taste, and then he sucked hard.

"Ah, god!" His hips bucked, not to get away, but to beg for more. Somehow, Wade understood, and gave it to him. He was roughly flipped over and hauled to his knees. Strong fingers pulled and kneaded the cheeks of his ass, and his hands clenched on the bed cover. He felt his buttocks gripped and spread apart, and then wet heat flicked over his rear entrance. He grunted and thrust back, needing more. A barely wet finger was shoved in, the burning pain delicious and welcome. So good, just right, don't fucking stop. Wade reached around, his hand touched Alex's mouth, and Alex smiled. Oh, yes. He sucked in three fingers, nipping at them, wetting them with his saliva.

"Good boy," Wade murmured. He pulled his fingers away and shoved them hard into the tight channel of Alex's hungry ass.

Alex cried out harshly at the invasion, his asshole tightening in reflex, trying to expel the fingers. His body jerked forward and then he shoved back, and he felt the fingers curl and rub over his prostate. Sparks ignited behind his eyes and his whole body tightened. Wade quickly pulled his fingers out and Alex growled. Wade chuckled. "Hang on, songbird."

pebo
pebo
217 Followers