Cursed Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pebo
pebo
217 Followers

Alex knew what was coming and he wanted it. Hard and fast, he thought. No mercy. A stray thought skittered across his mind. Lube. He panted, his body in overdrive, and thought of the bottle in the drawer of the night stand. He tried to make his mouth form the words, felt the bed shift, and Wade pulled away. Alex didn't move, couldn't think, aware only of the need that burned and raved inside him. Hurry, please, hurry. The bed shifted again, and Wade was behind him once more, blunt heat pushing at him, demanding entry. He spread his legs farther apart, felt large hands grip his hips, and then Wade rammed in, all the way, until they were balls to balls.

This time Alex screamed, his back arched at the exquisite pain, and his hands clawed at the bed cover. Wade held him tight, and Alex could only ride it out. "Too much?" Wade's voice, pushing through the fireworks that consumed Alex.

"Not ... not too much," he panted. "J-just right. Don't stop." He managed to force the words out to reassure the bigger man. Dear god, don't stop now.

Wade pulled back, withdrew nearly all of his cock, and then slammed forward, again and again. Alex cried out with each thrust, his prostate hit every time, and felt himself begin to peak. Nothing this intense could last for long, and now Wade moved faster. The room filled with the slap of flesh against flesh, the grunts and groans that spilled from the bigger man's mouth, and then a long, climbing wail that was torn from Alex's throat. His climax was ripped from him by the hard length that still drove into him. That length twitched, swelled, and released into him, and he was filled with hot fluid. Wade collapsed against his back, and Alex fell under him, both men trembling and weak.

He felt the bigger man stir as their heartbeats slowed and synched. Now he'll pull out, he thought sadly. Instead, a strong arm wrapped around him as Wade rolled onto his side and brought Alex with him, the two of them still joined. Broad, hairy chest to slender, smooth back, Wade held him close. He felt Wade soften, finally, and slip out. Gentle kisses were pressed into his neck, shoulder, and back. God, he's fucking perfect.

He felt a rumble of silent laughter against his back and heard Wade's amused voice in his ear. "I'm hardly perfect. But that was." He nuzzled Alex's ear lobe. "I hope you intend to return the favor, songbird."

He turned over, stared into bright, blue eyes, and ran his fingers from temple to chin. "You feel so good, your skin against me, all those strong muscles overpowering me, and your furry chest rubbing over me." He slid his hand through the thick chest hair, combing it with his fingers. "Just enough, in all the right places." He outlined the furred areas with his thumbs, tracing below the hollow of Wade's throat, across his upper chest, over the breasts, and down the ripped abdomen to his navel, where the hair thinned to a line that led to a neatly trimmed patch surrounding his manhood. Oh yeah, all man.

Wade shivered at his touch and smiled. "You're a study in contradictions. You look almost frail, dressed. Undressed ... well, still slender, and smooth. I love it. All that sleek, warm skin over those whipcord muscles. But you're stronger than you look. That was a … pleasant surprise." He drew strong fingers up Alex's thigh and in, letting them sift through the curls between Alex's legs. "How can a man be so slim, so delicate, and still so strong and macho? Not just physically, either. You may have been submissive just now, but I think you can give as good as you get."

Alex groaned, pressed the bigger man back on the bed and leaned over him. He kept his body close, brushing against Wade, soaking up the feel of him. His hand moved slowly over the strong chest, stroked up a shoulder and down a sculpted arm. He levered himself up, swung his right leg over, and straddled him, resting his butt on the powerful thighs. Now he used both hands to caress, from the top of the blond head to the valley where their members rested together, slowly coming back to life.

Wade reached up, returning the touches, and Alex closed his eyes and leaned into the large hand. So good, so warm, so long since I've been touched. And never like this, so tenderly. He fastened his teeth on his lower lip, holding back the words that wanted to pour from him. Better to keep quiet. It would be easier later, when their time was through. No, don't think about that now.

He moved back, nudged Wade's legs apart and settled himself between them. He lowered his mouth to the base of the thick cock and licked the fur-covered balls, taking first one and then the other gently in his mouth, caressed them with his tongue, and released them. He sent his tongue lower, along the taut, warm flesh to the tiny, puckered ring, and smiled when Wade gasped.

Wade tasted of musk, man, and some indescribable something that was just Wade. Spicy, tangy ... he had to have more, and he delved for it. Wade spread his legs, drew up his knees, and invited him in. Alex stiffened his tongue and pressed in, delighted when the bigger man grunted and pushed against him. Like that, do you? He lost track of time as he feasted on the small portal and the surrounding skin, reveling in the sounds of arousal from above. Wade's fingers were buried in his hair, and he began to tug.

"Please, god, I need, I want, oh shit…."

Alex reached blindly for the end table, fumbled over its surface, and finally grasped the lube. He coated his fingers, circled that enticing rosette, and eased inside. He started with one finger, slowly added another, and waited to make it three, but Wade derailed him. "Enough, I'm ready, I need you in me now."

Alex raised up, coated himself, and eased inside the tight. slick furnace of Wade's ass. He gasped as he felt himself surrounded for the first time in his life, and struggled against the urge to thrust and plunder. He closed his eyes, withdrew a little, and moved back in carefully. He heard a whimper of need, and realized it came from his own throat.

Wade tilted his hips up and drew Alex in. "Harder, baby, faster. Don't hold back. Take me, make me scream."

Alex gave in to what they both wanted, and drove into silken heat again and again, matching every upward lunge of the powerful hips with a hard thrust. He felt the head of his cock brush against the bundle of nerves in Wade's tight channel, heard Wade groan, and changed the angle of his entry so he hit that spot every time.

Large hands played over his chest, his back, and his butt. Alex leaned in, letting his stomach stroke Wade's hardness. He bent his head, found a taut nipple, and bit down. At the same moment, strong fingers settled around and tweaked his own nub. He felt the jolt run from his nipple to his cock, twitched, and without warning he came. Oh god, I didn't know it would be so good.

His hips stuttered as he drove hard into Wade, each stutter a thrust, each thrust a pulse. He felt wetness bloom against his stomach, felt the warmth that sheathed him grow tighter, felt it suck him dry and he fell forward, limp and exhausted. For a few moments, the only sound in the room was that of two men trying desperately to draw more air into their lungs.

Wade pressed a kiss to Alex's forehead. "I can't believe this was your first time to top. Your other lovers were insane not to want this."

Something about the comment bothered Alex, but he was too damn tired to chase it down. He sighed, relaxed against the broad chest, and slept.

**********

He'd watched with angry eyes as the two men entered the house. When it became obvious that the blond was staying, he felt hot rage turn cold and vengeful.

"You sullied my innocent, you bastard. He was meant for me, not you. You'll pay for that." He sat in his car for a long time, fuming.

**********

Alex woke slowly, warm, comfortable, and relaxed. In sleep, they'd shifted, and Wade once again nestled behind him. He felt strong arms around him, holding him close, and felt a pinch of despair. Oh, god, why had he given in? There was only one way this could end. Already, he could feel Wade's presence in his mind, feel the other man's thoughts slipping into his brain. He tried to shield his mind, and couldn't. Much as Wade's body wrapped around his, Wade's mental presence enfolded him. He kept his eyes closed, trying to fight against the bond that was forming. Not just a mental bond. If he wasn't careful, he'd give his heart to this man.

Wade stirred. "Quit worrying," he mumbled, half-asleep. "I don't mind. Feels good."

Alex's eyes popped open. "What?"

"You were muttering about the connection, the bond. I don't mind it."

Alex jerked upright, staring down at the sleepy blond. It isn't possible. How ... oh god, was it real? He stretched out facing Wade, slipped one arm over the powerful hips, and tucked his head into the junction of shoulder and neck. I'm hungry, he thought.

"Mmm, yeah, so'm I. Gimme a minute to wake up."

Alex felt the room spinning, and realized he'd forgotten to breathe. He dragged air into his lungs and released it on a sob. He tried to stop, but the tears took over, and he shuddered against the broad chest.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Wade tried to pull back, to lift Alex's head, but Alex refused to let him go.

You can hear me, he thought. How is that possible?

"Well, I have ears, and they work just fine. How else?"

Alex wiped his eyes, relaxed his hold, and leaned back. He stared intently into blue eyes, and smiled. I love you, he thought.

"I love you, too, even though it seems way too soon," Wade said. His blue eyes grew wide and round. "Holy shit, how the fuck did you do that?"

Alex decided it was time he used his voice. "I don't know. It's never happened. Before, it was always just me, hearing hidden thoughts. Just me, listening to secret desires. Never ... never anyone hearing me, except Alison." He traced kiss-swollen lips with his thumb. "You heard me, earlier. Gave me just what I wanted, what I needed, every moment."

"Hell, you're not shy about asking. I was only too happy to meet your needs, since they were mine, too."

Alex shook his head. "I hardly said a word. You heard me, anyway. You even knew you were ... my first."

"I was honored ... and surprised." Blue eyes sparkled for a moment, and then grew heavy-lidded and hazy. You're a wonderful lover. He ran a slow hand along the inside of Alex's thigh, trailed lightly through the dark curls that surrounded his shaft, and fitted strong fingers around the growing hardness there.

"Oh, god. Feels so good." He moved his hips lazily forward, and then laughed when his stomach rumbled.

"Food first, songbird."

You really are fucking perfect.

**********

He crept closer to the house, unseen in the pre-dawn darkness. He reached what he thought was the bedroom window, and peered in. His eyes narrowed as he took in the scene before him. The two men were asleep, a sheet over them, his intended draped obscenely around the big blond. No, this was all wrong. The muscleman had ruined his beautiful boy, dirtied him, and he had to pay.

They couldn't stay in there forever. When you're alone, I'll be ready. You'll wish you'd never met my boy.

**********

Wade felt Alex jerk, heard the restless mutter of his voice, and tightened his arms around him. "Shh, just a dream." Alex sighed and relaxed. Wade looked over at the clock and groaned. Seven o'clock. Shit, he had a meeting at eight with a banker. He began to unwind himself from Alex, reluctant though he was to leave. "Baby, come on, I have to get up."

Alex grumbled and muttered, the frown on his face too cute to resist. Wade kissed him awake, felt other parts of them start to raise their heads, and realized he might not make that eight o'clock appointment.

"Appointment ... important?" Alex sounded a bit more awake.

"Well, yeah. Papers to be signed to move funds around, so I have a hefty reserve to run the club with." He bent his head to sleep-warmed skin and inhaled the musky odor of man, sex, and sweat. "I could reschedule," he said absently, concentrating on memorizing the scent and taste of the man beside him.

Alex relaxed into the bed. "Mmpf, gwan, needaseep."

Wade translated that and grinned. Go on, I need to sleep. "I'll only be a couple of hours." He got up, cleaned up, and dressed before returning to the bed. "Will you be awake enough to let me in when I get back?"

A slender hand pointed at the dresser. House key. Love you.

"Thank you, baby. I love you." He kissed the smooth brow and left.

**********

He watched the blond pull out of the driveway and smiled. Perfect. He followed at a safe distance, waiting for his chance to act.

**********

Alex woke to a ringing phone, fumbled on the night stand for the receiver, and answered without opening his eyes. "Yeah, what?"

"We've got a name and driver's license photo," Frank said, his voice excited. "I'm on my way to your place. I want you to take a look at this guy's picture, see if you can pick up anything."

Alex rubbed his eyes. "Okay. I'll get dressed and have coffee waiting for you." He hung up, trudged to the kitchen, and started a pot of coffee brewing. He didn't have time for a shower, so he settled for a splash of water in his face, a damp washcloth over his body, and called it good. He pulled on a pair of bikini briefs, button-front jeans faded to an indeterminate gray-blue, and a black tee shirt.

He padded barefoot to the kitchen, poured a cup of coffee, added sugar and cream, and leaned against the counter to wait for Frank. He'd taken only a single sip of the hot brew before the doorbell rang. He set the cup on the table and went to let the detective in.

**********

The bank parking lot was too crowded and presented no opportunity to grab the big blond. He drummed his fingers against the dashboard, followed Turner's car out of the lot, and hoped for another chance.

Turner pulled into the lot behind a donut shop, got out, and walked around to the front of the building.

Perfect. He parked next to Turner's car and waited.

**********

Wade bought six jelly and six glazed donuts. Alex would need the carbs and sugar for energy. He chuckled as he paid for them, wondered just how far the mental link would travel, and felt for Alex in his mind. He wasn't sure how to do what he wanted, and he paused just inside the door.

You like donuts, songbird? He felt a quick ripple of amusement, love, and joy in his head, and grinned.

Love 'em, big guy. So does Frank. He's here.

Wade's grin broadened. This stuff was pretty cool. Freaky, but cool.

**********

He watched Turner come around the corner of the building, got out of his van, and timed it so he crossed the front of the van as the blond slipped between the vehicles. He came up behind Turner, pressed the muzzle of his gun against the hinge of his jaw, and readied the wire tie.

"Nice and easy, now. Set the food on your car. Hands behind your back, fingers laced together." He slipped the wire tie over the linked hands and pulled it tight. "Good. Into the van, hurry up."

"Why? What do you want?"

"You took something from me. You have to pay."

"Took something? Like what? I don't even know you."

"He was mine. I've watched him, wanted him, planned to take him. You came along and ruined him. He was pure until you touched him." He shoved the gun harder into Turner's jaw. "Get in the fucking van, now."

**********

Trouble, baby. Bring Frank.

Alex dropped the coffee cup and it shattered on the floor. "Wade!"

Frank jerked in surprise. "What's wrong?"

"He took Wade. At the donut shop. Jesus, no." Alex grabbed Frank and shoved him to the door. "You have to drive. Hurry." Show me the way, lover. We're coming.

"Where are we going?" Frank started his car and waited for directions.

"They're passing Fifth, on Grand, headed toward Sixth Street." On our way. You okay?

Frank swore. "Damn it, all the way across town. What's he driving?"

Yeah. Still on Grand.

"A gray van, Chevy, fairly new. Wade didn't see the tags."

Frank called for backup, racked the mike, and floored the gas pedal. "Any idea where he's going?"

"No. Where's the picture?" He took it from Frank, studied the ordinary face under dark, brown hair, and dark eyes that peered back at him. Nothing to suggest the monster within. He pressed his fingers to the photo, and shuddered. "Oh, god. He went after Wade because of me." He looked at Frank, bit his lip, and swallowed. "Hurry."

**********

Wade kept his eyes on the road, feeding information to Alex. We're gonna win this one, baby. He messed with the wrong pair.

"Why are you so calm?" Dark eyes were narrowed at him. "You shouldn't be so calm." Restless fingers tapped on the steering wheel. "It's true, isn't it? He's psychic. He knew about me, that's why he called that cop to the bar."

Smart guy. "I don't know what you're talking about. What cop? Who's psychic?"

"Don't play dumb. It really is true. That's why you're not worried. He knows where you are, doesn't he?"

Uh-oh. "I still don't know what you're talking about." We have another problem, songbird.

"Shit." He lashed out with the gun and caught Wade on the side of the head.

Wade fought against the darkness, and lost.

**********

Alex was frantic. Wade was unconscious, the last location he'd given them was fast approaching, and he didn't know where to go.

"Hang on, Alex. This is near the address on his license. We'll try there." Frank relayed the information over the radio, flipped on the siren, and cut through the morning traffic.

**********

Wade lifted his head, wincing as pain lanced through the side of his face. His left eye was swollen shut, his cheek was bruised, and he had the mother of all headaches. But he was alive, and he'd find a way out. He looked around, but that wasn't very helpful. He was in a room that had only one small window, with concrete flooring and cinderblock walls. A basement? Maybe.

He was laying on something cold and hard. Ankles and wrists restrained, somehow. He swept his fingers back and forth. Whatever he was on, it was smooth. He lifted his head, looked down his body, and shivered. He was naked. This didn't bode well.

The skinny, dark-haired guy came into Wade's field of vision. "About time you woke up. I didn't think I hit you that hard." In one hand he held, of all things, a cheese grater. Wade didn't want to know what the maniac intended to do with that.

"The cops are on their way." Tell me they are, songbird.

Pulling in at his house.

"Sure they are. You'd say anything to make me anxious."

"Possibly, although I'm not sure I like the idea of you being anxious. I think I'd rather you were calm. But the fact remains, the police are nearly here."

The other man laughed. "I doubt that. The address they have for me isn't this one."

Oh, shit.

**********

The police had cleared the house. It was empty of people, containing a bare minimum of furniture. "I'll have them run a check, see if he owns property anywhere else." Frank spoke into the radio and then clipped it to his belt. "Give me something to go on, Alex. Anything."

Alex still held the photo, his fingers moving back and forth over it. Where are you? Can you see anything? "Wade thinks he's in a basement. That doesn't make sense. People don't build basements here." He stared at the photo, his focus narrowing to the dark eyes in front of him. "We're close, I can feel it." He got out of the car, the picture pressed against his chest. "Not here, but ... close." Look out the window, what do you see?

pebo
pebo
217 Followers