Cursed: The Idol of Lesbos Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for the ride!" he waved to the driver before trying to open the front door. It was locked. He rang the doorbell but nobody answered. Annoyed, Phillips stumbled around to the backyard and into the guest house to look for his wife Bridgett.

"Bridgett?" he called out. "Honey? Kids? Helllooooo."

Looking up in the bedroom he noticed a vibrator and magazine open there. The pages were opened to a picture of two girls locked in a sixty-nine. The sheets were a mess. Confused was putting it lightly as to how he felt. Phillip walked toward the main house and found the back door unlocked. Across the kitchen, hallway, and living room there were bras and panties, sex toys and lesbian videos, spotting the floor like a trail leading to the magical land of Sex Shop.

His daughters Cammy and Saylaa approached their father from either side, startling him and greeting him cheerfully with simultaneous enthusiasm, "Hi, daddy!"

After seeing naked women dance around for three hours at the strip club, it was a drunken disconnect to see his daughters wearing outfits that the girls at the club would wear. They are both still wearing their schoolgirl outfits, but their breasts were hanging out and their panties were off; their ass cheeks peeking out from underneath the skirt fabric as they walked. They grabbed him by the arm and pull him along.

Phillip slurred a handful of questions at them, "Girls? What the devil is going on here? What are you wearing?"

Cammy patted him on the shoulder, "Don't worry, daddy. It will all make sense in a few minutes."

There were four more hands on Phillip as he found himself pushed into a chair in the living room. Before he could shake himself into any sense of soberness, Phillip found himself trussed to the chair with leather straps. He finally sees that it is Jennifer and Vanessa who have helped tie him up; they are wearing black garter belts and stockings with black high heels. They swarm over the drunken Phillip with the help his daughters until he is snuggly secured with no chance of escape.

As he looked around the living room, Phillip notices the TV is on and has a lesbian film playing. There are magazines all over the place. Lesbian magazines. Dildos and vibrators are all over the sofa and floor. The coffee table has countless candles lit all over it and in the center of them is a wooden idol set up like a shrine. His daughters and nieces stand lined up to his right beside him like little soldiers, except for the fact that they are wearing risqué' outfits. The ball gag in his mouth made it impossible for him to correct any of them. All seemed to be smiling except Jennifer who gave him a nasty snarl.

From the hallway, Dallas walked into the living room wearing a sexy leather outfit, all black. Between her legs is a thick, black, strap-on dildo that dangles low along her thighs. A leash hung in her hands and found the end of itself attached to her sister Bridgett in tow. Phillip grunted into the rubber ball as he notices his wife wearing a sexy white garter and white stockings. She is bound around the hands where the leash terminates. Bridgett looked tired and despondent, broken almost. Her eye make-up was a mess and her lipstick smeared as she stumbled behind Dallas.

Dallas looked hot. Phillip didn't understand what was going on but he did notice immediately an aire of confidence surrounding his sister-in-law. She towed Bridgett to an ottoman that was positioned only a few feet away from him and pushed her sister to her knees. Bridgett collapse on the ottoman, her ass sticking out, unprotected by any panties.

Dallas looked at her pathetic brother-in-law who sat helpless in the same chair where is wife once sat. "We knew there was no way to keep this all a secret, so we had to keep her fresh for you so you would know what you are up against."

What the hell was this crazy bitch talking about? Phillip was still half-convinced that everything he was witnessing was actually an alcohol induced dream.

Dallas turned to Bridgett, "Tell me, sister... How do you feel about lesbians?"

Bridgett said nothing for a moment, then --collecting her courage from the presence of her husband- blurted out, "I think they're disgusting. I think you are all disgusting! What have you done to my daughters? You are all insane!!!"

Jennifer broke ranks and stole the Idol from the center of the table, placing it in Bridgett's hands. Then smiling wickedly at her uncle said, "Watch this, Uncle Phillip."

As soon as Bridgett touched the idol her hands, her grip tightened around it and her angry face melted away, replaced with sexual arousal that ran deep through her. She gasped and closed her eyes. Oh, it did speak to them. Yes... Bridgett could hear the voice, sweet and feminine, yet controlling and powerful.

'Women are beautiful.'

'Women are sexy.'

'Lick your sister.'

'Pussy is everything.'

'Pleasure is all.'

'Lesbian sex is all that matters.'

Bridgett waved her ass back and forth with her eyes clenched shut, biting her lower lip, breathing heavy. She stammered, "What-!? Oh! Mmmmmm, fuck, what's happening? Ohhh, I'm so turned on right now..."

Dallas repeated, "So, let's try this again, little sister. How do you feel about lesbians?"

Bridgett groaned sexually, "Lesbian sex is bad... and it makes me feel sooo naughty." She wiggled her ass around more, trying to stimulate her own pussy.

Dallas knelt behind her and asked, "Tell me. If you had your choice, would you rather have a man or a woman fuck you?"

Bridgett moaned, "Oooh, please don't make me say it."

Dallas spanked her sister's ass, and more dominating now, started rubbing Bridgett's pussy from behind, "Tell me, sis! Tell your sweet husband. Do you want a man? Or a woman?"

Bridgett snapped her head back and looked at her sister, "A woman! Definitely a woman. Just fuck me, please!!!"

Dallas put the strap-on dildo against her sister's cunt and slowly worked it in. Phillip watched helplessly, pulling at the straps to no avail as Bridgett begged for more of the dildo's length. Her big sister Dallas pushed it half way into her and then stopped. "Tell me, Bridgett. Look at your husband's cock over there. Do you want that dick? Do you want to fuck your own husband? I'll let you go now if you want. Just tell me you want him back."

Bridgett looked at Phillip and screamed out, "NO! I never want to fuck a man again. Just women! His little cock is pathetic and useless. I just want you to lick me and touch me and fuck me with that big black dildo."

Dallas shoved the remaining length into her sister's cunt and watched Bridgett melt into a pool of pleasure. Slow at first, Bridgett clung to the Idol of Lesbos and begged for more as the spirit within fed her libido with lesbian thoughts and images from centuries. Dallas found herself quickly fucking her sister hard, pulling her hair and riding her in front of everybody. She slowed for a second to talk to her brother-in-law, to claim her territory.

"You see, Phillip? She married you, but she belongs to me now...." And then rode her long and hard. The orgasms came one after another. Unlike the ones from earlier, Bridgett found herself desperate to experience them more and with greater energy.

While Dallas converted her sister Bridgett, Cammy, Saylaa, Vanessa, and Jennifer all sit down on the sofa and masturbated watching the last woman in the family get converted into a lesbian. Sister paired with sister, shoving their fingers into each other's twats and teasing their pussies endlessly. Phillip pulled at the straps to no avail to try to get away but he couldn't. His gaze drifted about the sapphic display around him: his nieces, his daughters, and then back at his wife as she orgasmed once again.

Bridgett screamed out, "I'm a lesbian whore! I'm your lesbian whore! I'm cumming Dallas!"

It dawned on Phillip that never in his life had he ever brought her such pleasure and the jealousy burned within him. Dallas pulled the dildo out of her sister and untied her hands. She pried the Idol from her fingers and placed it back in the center of the table. She then guided Bridgett to the sofa and had her sit between her daughters.

Cammy was smiling as she ran her hands over Bridgett's tits, "Good job, mommy!"

Saylaa also took to touching her mother, "Oh mom, you looked so sexy getting fucked by Aunt Dallas. I'm so glad you are lesbian now. I've been waiting all day to touch you..."

Bridgett took turns kissing her daughters as they rubbed their breasts against hers. Vanessa then took the position she was so used to before the visit and got between her Aunt Bridgett's legs. The sweet taste of her cunt was invigorating as she lapped at her wet pussy. Jennifer grabbed Dallas and begged her mother to fuck her with the strap-on which Dallas enthusiatically complied with.

Jennifer, "Fuck me! Fuck your slutty daughter. More! More! More!!"

Bridgett climbed between her daughter Saylaa's legs and licked her and fingered her simultaneously. Her first real taste of pussy and she was so happy it was her daughter's sweet young cunt. She looked up, "You like mommy doing that, sweetheart?"

Saylaa groaned, "It feels sooo good, mom! Make me your bad girl! More, mommy! More! Oh, I'm gonna cum, mommy. I'm cumming! Cumming, mommy!!"

Dallas jealously eyed the orgasm of Saylaa and pulled out of Jennifer's stretched out hole. "I think it's time I sampled my sweet incestuous nieces."

Saylaa and Cammy took turns being serviced by their aunt while Jennifer and Vanessa returned to their Aunt Bridgett, this time finding her to be a more willing subject.

The lesbian orgy swapped and spun and continued while Phillip sat helplessly struggling in his chair, his head dizzy with alcohol and a lack of oxygen. His breathing was ragged and quick. The room was spinning. The lights were dimming. As he slipped into darkness, the orgy continued.

** ** **

He awoke with the straps unfastened and the room empty. Sexual noises pervaded the house subtly, however, coming from every direction. Phillip looked at the clock and saw that it was three AM. Stumbling, he tried to get his bearings straight, his mind still dizzy from what he had witnessed. Down the hallway he bumped, finding the door to Jennifer's room and opening it quietly.

The room was plastered in pictures of girls kissing and touching. If this had been a mystery room, he would have said it was a college boy's frat house. But it wasn't -- it was his niece's room. There on the bed was Jennifer and Vanessa kissing as the ground their pussies against each other, their clits rubbing and their breasts sliding against each other. He closed the door before they noticed his presence and moved to Vanessa's room.

Opening the door, he found his daughter Cammy fucking Saylaa with the strap-on dildo.

Cammy was pulling Saylaa's hair and shouting at her, "Say it, bitch! Tell me you love it, little sister! Say it again!"

His daughter Saylaa screamed in response as she orgasmed, "I love incest! I love incest! I LOVE INCEST!"

Cammy looked up at her father without an ounce of surprise, barely slowing down her pistoning of the dildo in and out of her sister's hole. "I'm sorry daddy! We just can't stop... Lesbian sex is soooo good and soooo hot... And my little sister needs to learn how FUCKING! GOOD! IT! IS!"

With each word she shoved the black strap-on dildo into his youngest daughter's pussy, making her cry in delight.

"I'm sorry, daddy..." Saylaa whimpered. "It just feels too good to stop..."

Phillip frowned, shook his head, and closed that door as well.

Moving to the master bedroom, he saw the room was dark except for the flicker from the television. Dallas was passed out on the bed with a vibrator discarded near her pussy. Bridgett was lying next to her, her eyes wide open as she watched a lesbian porn on the TV. Her fingers were furiously rubbing her pussy while she grasped the Idol of Lesbos in the other hand. Her eyes were bloodshot and her mascara had wrecked her face. Her eyes look puffy from fatigue but wide open.

Bridgett was speaking softly to herself, almost robotically, "I love pussy. I am a lesbian. I love pussy. I am a lesbian..."

Phillip snuck into the room and shook her to get her attention, but she wouldn't break from the spell. Whispering into her ear, he tried to reach his wife, "Honey, wake up. Stop this, come on... Let's get the girls and get out of here." He pried the idol from her hands, but she continued in her trance.

Bridgett moaned she continued to masturbate, reaching another uncountable climax, "I want a woman. Never a man. I want a woman. Never a man...."

Phillip frowned and shook his head and walked out of the room with the idol in his hand. It was real. The whole thing was real. His wife was lost. His daughters were lost. Whatever semblance of a family they had was lost. Even if the spell could be broken, this would forever mar them. And that was a big 'if'. Whatever this idol was, it had destroyed them all. Not that the women would notice... They would most likely continue as they were; licking and sucking and fucking and fingering and rubbing.

Phillip found himself wandering his in-law's neighborhood, not sure where he was going or what to do. He walked for miles before screaming in a fit of rage. "FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He took the idol and whipped it through the air, the wooden figure sailing across the sky and into nowhere. The father of none and husband of nobody continued to walk until a contractor vehicle rounded the corner and sped along the street, no doubt expecting the streets and sidewalks to be abandoned at that early morning hour. Phillip waited till the last moment before stepping off the curb and in front of the fast moving truck.

** ** **

There she laid, undamaged and unloved, the grass tickling her hard exterior. The sun had been up for a while and warmed the air, bringing a new day and new possibilities. The sidewalk was near, as was a mailbox post. A woman's legs approached. Soft legs. Curvy legs. Legs that reached up to that succulent mound hidden beneath those restrictive clothes. She willed the legs to come nearer, willed her eyes to peer down upon her. Willed her soft skin and long nails to reach out and touch her. Yes, come closer. Closer. Pick me up... Pick me up...

The End

12