Curt Comes of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers

"Curt, I want you to do that a lot, a thousand times. But I really do burn easy, can we move back to where we were, out of the sun? And besides, I need to do the same to you. I've watched girls sucking cock on the 'net and I've drooled thinking of doing it myself and now, here I am with a delicious looking cock and want to try it. I don't know how but I've sure thought of it a lot." With that, she reaches down with one hand to grab my cock, which isn't hard yet.

"I think anything you do will be great, I tell her. "Just don't bite. No teeth is probably the only rule." She giggles a little and pulls on my cock a little and then we're back under the awning. I'm not really hard yet although it's starting to rise. "It always takes a little time for my cock to recover and get up again," I tell her, "but it seems to be getting there and I'm sure a little attention from you will do the trick. How do you want me?"

""I don't know what you mean, how do I want you?"

"Should I lay down and you lean over me to get at it or do I stand here and you kneel down to get at it or do I sit on the edge of the lounge and you kneel down to get at me? I'm willing to do whatever you want."

"Why don't we both lay down like we were before and I'll work my way down," she says. So we do and hold one another and kiss and press our bodies against one another. Very sexy. She pushes a little and almost rolls atop me so that now I'm on my back and her breasts are pressing, off center a little, into my chest. She slides down just a little and kisses my shoulders, running her hands over me, down onto my chest. Her kisses follow. "You said I had a sexy body but I think you're the one with the sexy body. So tall and firm and strong," she almost whispers as she kisses down over my chest onto my stomach. Her hands roam ahead a little and she grasps my cock, fully erect by now. She slides down some more so she can get a look at my cock. "I just have an opening," she says, "but you have this sexy pole. I don't know how anything this big fit in me but it was perfect."

She has her head laying on my hip. almost thigh, looking at my cock. She holds it and moves her hand up and down. "The skin moves," she says. Her other hand is holding my balls. "This is where you make the sperm you shoot into me, isn't it?" she asks as she fondles my balls. I don't even answer, her hand is moving up and down on my cock, sort of a light masturbation. "It's really just perfect, the sexiest thing in the world," she says, staring at my cock just before leaning to it and kissing it. Then she licks up and down on it, kisses it again, gets her tongue to the head and licks around the head.

"Well, I've been planning on this so I better get to it," she says. She sits up a little more, sort of into a squat next to me, getting her head up higher. She leans over and puts her lips around the head and licks and sucks, then slowly drops down, licking and sucking and taking more of my cock into her mouth. I can feel it hit her throat and she slides her mouth back up it, licking all the time, sucking as if she's tasting it, savoring it. Then back down again. With my cock in her mouth and being held with one hand, she shifts her body a little to get into a better position to attack my cock.

"Put your leg on the other side of me," I say. "Sit your pussy on my face and let me do you while you work on me." She never lets my cock out of her mouth but does as i suggested and her lovely pussy is right on my face. Actually, it's more on my chin. She's shorter than me. I push on her hips to get her to lift a little, then move my head up to get my tongue into her. I have both hands around on her butt, holding me up as I start licking her. I can feel her moan in my cock, she's sucking on me like she's trying to get food value out of me and her moan vibrates on my cock.

For what's probably the next five minutes, I can hear our slurps as she sucks me and I lick and suck her. She lifts her face away from my cock. "You're too big," she says, "I have my mouth stretched as far as I can. I want to do this some more but right now, I'd rather feel it in me." She lifts her pussy away from my mouth and very quickly jumps around to straddle me facing me, her pussy right above my cock. She holds my cock upright and slowly lowers herself onto it.

In this position I get a great view of her lovely body and I can see the expressions on her face. She looks as if she's concentrating, like in the middle of a big test, as she slowly takes more and more of me into her. Finally she's sitting on me, my cock fully in her. She looks down at me and grins. It's a 'how great am I to make this major accomplishment' grin, proud of herself for starting to fuck me. She makes little movements in different directions and I can see by the look on her face that she loves the feeling of me moving inside her. She leans forward a little, puts an arm on either side of me and starts sliding her hips forward, sliding her pussy towards leaving my cock, then with another big grin, pushes her hips back, taking me back inside her. "This is just so great," she says. "I watched girls doing this on the 'net and knew I had to do it myself."

She goes on and on, changing speeds, changing directions. Once she pulls forward too far and I slip out. She gives a little "oops" and a grin, reaches down and holds me and pushes it right back in. I love watching her face as the emotions run over it, feeling great, feeling like that was the wrong move, big grin when she discovers something perfect. After a while, she straightens up more and starts bouncing on me faster and faster. Really banging into me. I could tell by her face that an orgasm was coming and then her insides grab me, she sits still on me and her face is almost like she's in pain as her whole body shudders. She leans forward and lays on me for a moment, resting I think.

"You've never cum!" she says.

"No, but I'm getting there," is the only reply I can think of.

"I haven't had you cum in my mouth yet," she says, sits back up and pulls her body off my cock and moves around until she can get a hand and her mouth to my cock. She doesn't stare at it or look, just get her lips over it and darn near swallow it. She then starts moving her lips up and down on me. She interrupts for a moment to say, "I can taste myself," and then she's right back to giving me a real blow job. I last a little while but this is all very sexy and soon I'm shooting off into her mouth. It's not the biggest load of my life. I came twice with Ingrid this morning and now this is my second with Diane. I guess she has watched this on the 'net because she takes it like a pro, swallowing everything I give her and milking my cock for the last drops. She sits back and licks her lips and smiles. "This certainly is the sexiest day of my life," she says, "and I bet that it's far from over." She lays on top of me and kisses me.

She wiggles her hips, rubbing her pussy on my soft cock, "I'm almost scaring myself," she says. "I've always been in control of myself. Like at swimming. The only way to be good at it is to practice a lot, really work at it. So I forced myself to put in the work. Good grades, the same way. Control yourself and put in the time. Now, all of a sudden, I'm not in control. I'm so horny I can hardly stand it. I've discovered that I'm a slut. I mean, we just had sex and yet I want more. Instead of this great sex satisfying me, it's turning me on. It's scary that I'm so out of control horny, wanting that cock of yours in me all the time."

I'm looking up at her. I grin and reply, "Well, I guess we're just going to have to have a lot of sex aren't we? Although we'll have to do other things in between while I work up an erection again. Like now, I won't be ready for a few minutes. If I spend the night here, I may need an hour to get it up again after we've fucked over and over. But I can always give you orgasms with my mouth and fingers in between."

"When you did that to me earlier, I had the biggest orgasm ever. It was the best time of my life," she says, grinning down at me and wiggling her pussy on me some more. "Well, until you pushed that big thing of yours into me and gave me an even bigger one. You sure can lick me any time you want, I love it. But you don't get anything out of it, do you? Do you just do it to make me feel good?"

"Diane, you had my cock in your mouth earlier. Did you like that?"

"I loved it. I watched girls doing that on the net and knew I had to try it. I'd like to do that to you as often as possible."

"You say that I don't get anything out of eating you but you seem to think you get something out of sucking me. Well, I feel the same way about eating you. It's very sexy. I do get something out of it, I like doing it and hope I get to a lot. I can imagine waking up some morning with you sitting on my face. I'll love it."

She smiles really big like an idea just hit her. "Sit on your face? And you'll like it? Well, I'd love it, so why not." She's laying on me and moves her legs to get her knees on each side of me, sits up and walks herself up my body on her knees, bring her pussy right to my mouth. I get my hands around onto her butt, lift my head slightly and get my tongue into her. She's spread open some in this position and still engorged some from our last sex so I can get my tongue into her and start licking. She moans and twitches her bottom a little.

I lick up and down, find her clit and sort of pull on it a little with my teeth. I learned from Anya that I can eat pussy just to give the girl a lot of enjoyment or eat it to get her to an orgasm as quick as possible. I decided that I'd go ahead and eat Diane for enjoyment, keeping at it for a while. The way I had my head held up was not going to be comfortable in the long run. I pulled back a centimeter or so and said, "Diane, can you move forward another couple inches and then sit down further onto me so I don't have to hold my head up?" She does exactly as I asked. Nudges forward a little on her knees and sits down on me, resting some of her upper body weight on my face. I saw a porno still photo once of a naked girl wearing a nurses cap sitting on a patient's face just like this.

I had noticed earlier that Diane's long, long legs, really shapely, with strong calves and thighs that aren't as large as I've seen on some girls, actually curved in slightly at the top, sort of leaving an opening designed perfectly for my head to fit in so I could get my mouth to her. So, instead of being suffocating, having her sit on me, it actually was a very convenient position to eat her for minutes and minutes on end. She moans and sighs and swivels her bottom every once in a while, seeming to totally love what I'm doing to her. All I can do is lick her and suck on her, I can'r get a hand in to push a finger into her or diddle her clit with a finger, there's no room.

I lick and suck and enjoy it all and she gets a little juicier and makes louder noises and acts as if she's enjoying it even more than I am. I have no idea how long I'm at it but I know that it's longer than I've ever ate pussy before. A lot longer. I still have hold of her ass, her lovely firm ass cheeks. I can feel a movement of her body, bending or something. Then I can feel that she's got her hand around my cock. She slides her hand up and down. "You're up and ready again, Curt," she says and she lifts her pussy off me and slides back down my body until she can get my cock aimed into her vagina again.

She leans down and kisses me, moving her hips to slide back and forth on my cock. "You're all sticky," she says, her mouth about an inch above mine. "Is that all from me?" She doesn't wait for an answer but kisses me again. She sits up a little more, leaning on her arms, her gorgeous breasts hanging and swinging with her movement as she fucks herself with my cock.

She cums and lifts off me so I roll onto her and push back into her and fuck her more and more, pounding into her hard until she cums again. I'm not sure I'll ever cum again, my cock feels like it's up and ready for good. I get her to stand up and lean against the garage and push into her again from the back and fuck her more and more and more until she cums again. I just continue to fuck her. I don't think it will ever get dull, having my cock move inside a tight, moist canal like this but it does start to seem a little routine to fuck and fuck on and on. I get her back onto the lounge on her back and fuck her some more. She has her arms and legs up around me and cums some more. I finally pull out and she sees that I'm still hard and shifts around to get me in her mouth.

She sucks and sucks, bobs her head, masturbates me with her fingers while she sucks and licks, and it takes a while but I finally cum again. I collapse to her side. "I'm really all fucked out," I tell her. "I may never be able to get it up again." She kisses me and lays on me.

"I bet you will," she says. " I think that I may even have had enough for awhile. It's a little after five, I think. Maybe we can shower and get dressed and go out and eat dinner."

"I'll call home and let them know I'm spending the night. Is that o.k?"

She's laying her naked body on me and it's as sexy as it can be. She kisses me again. "That will be perfect," she says, "and I still bet you'll be up and ready again." As we get up to go inside, she looks at the towel we've been on and sees some blood spots. "Oh, blood! I don't know whether to wash this or cut that out and frame it as a souvenir of my first time." Whatever, she does neither and we go in.

Inside I call home. My Dad answers. "Dad, Curt, I'm calling to let you know that I'm spending the night at a friends and I don't want you to worry."

"Okay," he says, then after a pause," What friend, in case we want to get hold of you."

"Diane."

"Diane, the tall swimmer?"

"Yes."

"Is this okay with her parents?"

"Uh, they're out of town."

"Oh, is this some big party?"

"Uh, no, Just me and her."

"Oh," and another pause. "Well, I guess I knew this would happen some time. She's a very attractive girl. Be extra nice to her, treat her really well. Make it special. We'll see you tomorrow then. Okay?"

"Yeah, okay." I looked at Diane. We're both still naked and she's still a beautiful girl with a perfect body. "Dad said I should be nice to you, treat you really well, make it special."

She kisses me and presses that gorgeous body against me. "I like your Dad."

We take a shower together. It's like no shower I've ever had before. I feel her body all over and she does mine. If I could get an erection again we definitely would have ended up fucking because it's the sexiest shower in my life. We kiss and hug a lot while drying each other.

"If we're going to go out and eat, we need to get dressed," I suggest. "I wore my bathing suit under my shorts so I could do that again I guess, or just wear nothing under my shorts."

"She grins, "Just wear nothing. I won't either. That way we can get at each other easier when we want to."

We drive to Norms. That's a chain restaurant but the food is good and the prices very good so there's usually a wait to get seated. There is again today. We spend fifteen minutes pressing against one another and running our hands on different parts of each other, trying to remain proper out in public but barely. They may have seated us a little earlier than we deserved just to keep us from embarrassing other patrons. We were led to a booth. Diane sat down and I sat across the table from her. We were given menus and ordered; a salad with shrimp and avocado for her, meat loaf for me. She gets up and moves around to sit next to me rather than across from me. She starts running her hand up and down my bare leg while we wait for our food.

Once we get our food, as she eats with her right hand, she continues to run her left hand up and down my leg, occasionally grasping my soft cock and balls, which likely will not remain soft if she keeps this up for long. Since she's on my left and I'm right handed, I can't feel her and eat at the same time. When I tell her, "It's unfair, you can feel me and I can't feel you and eat at the same time." She grins and kisses my cheek and massages my cock through my shorts and just continues to eat her salad.

We manage to talk a little but she never stops touching me. I pay the bill and we get back in my car to head back to her house. Now, she's on my right. So before I even start the car, I reach over and run my hand up her leg, palm up, until I get to her pussy. She's not wearing any panties so I can get my fingers onto her pussy. I can tell she's a little wet, aroused some. As I feel her pussy, she leans to me and kisses me and that lifts her bottom just enough that I can push a finger into her. We continue to kiss, in the parking lot, while I slide my finger in and out and around inside her. She breaks the kiss and tells me, "It's just as well you didn't manage to do this in the restaurant because I'm about to start moaning and screaming it feels so good."

"Diane, I've read that a guy usually has to spend some time getting a girl aroused but with you, it seems like you're always at least partly aroused. I mean, I just touched your pussy and it was all ready to take me."

She kisses me again. "I've been ready ever since you agreed to come to my house today. I was ready to jump on you and rape you when you walked in the door. And I've been ready ever since. No, not ready, hungry. Hungry for more and more. And I still am. I sure hope you're ready by the time we get back because I sure am."

I pulled my finger out of her and brought it up to my mouth and licked it and sucked on it. "Delicious," I tell her, "That's what I want more of when we get to your place." I start the car, get in gear and pull out. She unzips my shorts and pulls my cock out and plays with it a little.

"If I remember from health class, you just need blood in there to be up and ready again. I bet I can suck some blood back into it." I'm driving and the steering wheel is in the way but she manages to get her lips around my cock and suck on it. I feel like reminding her that she's unfastened her seat belt but I don't. By the time we're in her drive way, I'm erect again and she's got that big 'See, I did it' grin again.

I'm anxious to taste her pussy, she's even more anxious to get my cock back in her mouth. In no time we're inside, naked, and I'm on the floor on my back and she's sitting on me, sucking me while I eat her. For the next several hours until we finally fall asleep we have at least as much sex as we did in the afternoon. I fuck her missionary style, she sits on me and fucks me, I get into her from behind as she's bent over a couch arm, I fuck her with both of us standing, pressing her against the front door while she has her legs around me and sits on my cock. In between, I eat her and she sucks me and then we fuck some more. It's as if I stay hard forever. Each time we change position it's sexy and I want to fuck her but after I pound into her for ten minutes or so it begins to almost feel like routine work.

Once I finally cum it takes almost an hour to get up again. I spend part of the time making love to her whole body, her lovely breasts, her firm, round ass, her shapely legs, her pretty face. And, of course, her delicious pussy, over and over. It takes a while but she finally manages to suck enough blood into my cock to get me up again and the fuck marathon starts again. It's as if we're in some sexual world where all the normal things of life are replaced by our genitals interacting, our minds are hypnotized into being sexual engines. By about ten o'clock we're in her bed and asleep, wrapped around each other.

I'm awakened with her sucking on my erect cock. As soon as she realizes I'm awake, her pussy sits on my face and I eat her for breakfast. We eventually switch to the standard missionary position with me pounding into her while she has her arms and legs wrapped around me, our stomachs and chests pressing together. The night must have rejuvenated me because after perhaps ten minutes I cum in her and we hold each other and kiss.

ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers