Curtain Twitcher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clasp opened and I pulled the bra away. Her breasts tumbled free and I felt a wave of moisture flood my pants. My hands were back on them immediately, firmer this time as I kneaded them and ran my palms over her taut nipples.

"Mmmm." Lara leaned her head back against the wall and smiled like a cat. "Kiss them."

I lowered my head and obeyed, trailing kisses across one breast, into the valley between them and then up to the other one. I kissed around the nipple but didn't touch it directly.

"Lick them," she said. I replaced my kisses with my tongue, trailing the tip of it across the soft smoothness of her breasts and circling her nipple with it, over and over again until I felt her start to squirm beneath me. I flipped my tongue over her nipple and she gasped.

"Yes! Keep doing that." I obeyed and flipped the nipple again gently and then harder and faster until my tongue was moving furiously back and forth over it. Lara moaned and arched her back up, pushing her breast towards me.

I closed my lips around her nipple and started to suck. She drew in her breath sharply and her hands twisted themselves in my hair. I sucked harder, pulling the nipple up into my mouth as far as it would go.

My hands ranged across the smoothness of her belly as I sucked her nipple and cupped her other breast.

Lara's moans grew louder until she used the hand in my hair to jerk my head back. I looked up at her. Her face was flushed but she still looked calm, in control.

"That's enough," she said. For one horrible moment, I thought she was going to tell me to leave but then she reached down and slowly pulled her dress down over her legs, revealing her white thighs and a pair of knickers to match the bra.

I almost moaned myself when I saw the dark wetness on the crotch.

"Kneel down." I obeyed, my knees protesting at the hardness of the laminate floor. My face was level with her crotch as she bent down and eased the knickers down. Her scent flooded my nostrils, making me think of the way the earth in the garden smelt after it had rained.

I reached up and pulled the pants the rest of the way down for her, stroking her delicate feet as she stepped out of them.

She was now completely naked and I was face to face with her pussy.

"Kiss it."

I looked up at her, her face looking down at me between her breasts.

"I've -- I've never - " I stammered. She made an impatient noise, grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face into her crotch. I instinctively closed my eyes as my mouth made contact with her soft yet hard flesh, her pubic hair tickling my face.

"Kiss it!" she growled. I pursed my lips and kissed at the mound of flesh. Lara at once made a pleased noise and pushed her hips out towards me. I carried on as best as I could, feeling the pressure on the back of my head easing as Lara relaxed.

I poked my tongue out and licked at her. She moaned and so I carried on, swirling my tongue inside the hair and finding a small, hard nub. I licked at it and Lara's hips bucked against my face.

"Easy," she hissed. "It's not a fucking lollipop." She shifted her legs wider and, placing both her hands on my head, she pushed me down and under, right between her legs until I was looking directly at her moist vagina.

Something clenched in my chest. I had only ever seen a woman's private parts in porn films. There, they were just lumps of flesh but now I was looking at something alive, pulsing with life. I marvelled at the many different layers of softness.

But Lara was impatient.

"Lick me," she ordered.

"Lara," I said, my voice muffled by her thighs, "Please, I've never done this before. I don't know what I'm doing - "

"Just do what I say," she snapped. "Put your tongue out and lick it."

Gingerly, I eased the tip of my tongue along the outside of her lips. She drew her breath in sharply.

"Yes. Like that."

I repeated the motion; the taste of her was musky and sharp on my tongue. After a few moments I grew bolder, and flattened my tongue, so that I was lapping at her entrance.

Her moans grew louder. I dipped the tip of my tongue into her wet slit and she grunted.

"Yesss." I lapped her entrance and dipped my tongue in and out of her, poking the tip back and forth.

I felt a new wave of lust flow through me. I wanted more of her, I wanted to taste all of her. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and pushed my head even closer into her. My nose was pressed against her velvet wetness and I pushed my tongue deep into her vagina.

She let out a long moan and I felt her thighs tremble. I pulled my tongue back and then pushed it in again, relishing the new tastes that came from deep within her.

I lapped at her with greater urgency, changing my motion so the tip of my tongue flicked at her clitoris as it withdrew from her cunt. Her wetness covered my face and it spurred me on, making me ignore the crick in my neck and focus only on lapping her sweetness.

Her moans turned into cries and she slumped back against the wall. I strengthened my grip around her thighs, supporting her as I lost myself in her.

My tongue moved wildly back and forth as her cries grew louder and her legs started to shake. I pushed my tongue into her as far as it would go, my teeth grazing her clitoris and flicked the tip back and forth as fast as I could, flipping it against the walls of her dripping cunt.

She screamed and then shook, her hips bucking against my face and her legs nearly giving way.

She almost collapsed on top of me, her back sliding down the wall. My tongue slid out of her and I pulled my face back from her crotch, panting and covered in her juices.

I sat back on my haunches and she slid down the wall and sat on the floor opposite me, her legs stretched out on either side of me. She was breathing hard, her eyes closed.

I ran my hand along her thigh, still not able to take in how it could be so soft and yet so firm. She opened her eyes and reached up a hand to my mouth. She stroked her fingers along my sticky lips.

"Not bad," she said. "And now?"

I pushed my hair away from my face.

"Now?" I asked. She smiled a slow, languorous smile.

"What do you want now?" Her eyes were fixed on mine and I thought that surely my whole body was crying out what it wanted.

"I want you to...to do me," I said.

The words were barely out of my mouth before Lara leaned forward and kissed me hard, her tongue pushing against mine. I felt the stickiness of my face rub against hers and the thought that she was tasting herself on me made my cunt ache.

Lara pushed me down to the floor, climbing on top of me until I was lying flat underneath her. I briefly registered that my head was resting against the door mat before losing myself to the delicious feeling of her weight on top of me.

With her tongue still plundering my mouth, she moved her hands under my shirt and stroked my breasts. She slipped her thumb inside my bra and rubbed my already hardened nipples.

I moaned into her mouth and arched against her, my hands running down the smoothness of her back.

Her hands moved to the fastening of my jeans and she broke the kiss for a moment to look down.

"Fuck's sake," she muttered, pulling impatiently at the zip. I pulled the zip down and Lara's hand dived straight into my pants.

I blushed at how wet they were but that was swiftly forgotten as I felt Lara slip her finger inside me.

I gasped and Lara kissed me again, her tongue invading my mouth as her finger invaded my cunt. She moved her finger easily in and out of me.

After a moment I felt her insert a second finger alongside the first. I moaned again, feeling beautifully full.

She moved gently in and out in a steady rhythm. Her other hand stroked my breast, through my bra, kneading it.

My tongue thrust up against hers as I arched my back to meet her rhythm. She moved her fingers inside me, stretching and pushing at the deepest parts of me.

I whimpered as she found a whole new world within me, pushing at points I had never felt before.

I was on the very edge and Lara seemed to sense it. Her hand moved from my breast and grabbed on to my shoulder. She lifted her head from the kiss and looked down at me. Bracing herself, she thrust her fingers up inside me as far as they would go.

I gave a short, sharp gasp as she pushed at me. Then I felt her fingers move. I couldn't even tell what she was doing, I just knew it felt like coils of pressure and pleasure unwinding against me.

She moved her fingers faster and faster and whirlpools of white hot fire exploded in my cunt. My fingernails raked down her back as I screamed and pushed my body up against her hand, grinding my cunt against her fingers.

Her head dropped against my neck and I felt her teeth nip the flesh of my throat as an orgasm ripped through me. I wrapped my arms and legs around her as my body convulsed through wave after wave of hot, pulsing throbs of pleasure and pain.

I could have almost have sworn that I'd lost consciousness. For it seemed like a long time later that I came back to myself, back to Lara's breath on my neck, back to the cramped hallway with the shoes piled along the skirting board.

Lara raised her head, pushing her hair back from her eyes. She looked down at me. Her lipstick was smudged and her hair was in disarray but she still seemed the picture of poise and control.

"All right?" she asked, tipping her head on one side. I nodded, not able to speak, not able to even begin to process everything that had just happened.

Lara eased off me and, with a shock, I realised her fingers were still inside me. She withdrew them gently and zipped my jeans up again.

She sat back and reached for her bra from where it lay discarded. I watched as she put it back on, placing her breasts carefully inside the cups. She pulled the top half of her dress up and did up the zip. Finally she stood up and smoothed her skirts down.

I brought myself up to a sitting position, still feeling throbs of pleasure from where her fingers had been. I nodded to her knickers, lying carelessly against someone's trainers.

"Don't forget those," I said. She bent down and picked them up. She looked at them thoughtfully and then dropped them in my lap.

"You have them," she said. I'd learnt not to argue with her.

I got sheepishly to my feet and pushed her pants into my pocket.

"What - " I began but stopped as she stepped close to me, her face inches from mine. In disbelief, I felt myself moisten and knew that I could do it all over again, immediately.

I reached forward to kiss her but she placed a finger against my lips, the same finger that had been inside me.

"I'll text you," she said. She turned and walked away from me. I watched her climbing the stairs, catching glimpses of her glistening cunt as she reached the landing and disappeared into the bathroom.

I stood for a moment in the hallway, my breathing echoing heavily off the walls. Then I turned and let myself out, closing the door behind me.

12