Curtis & Renee

Story Info
Living out his wife's fantasy.
3k words
4.18
97.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrh2013
mrh2013
6 Followers

Curtis and Renee were laying bed on Wednesday night talking about each other sexual fantasy. Curtis had his hand on the outside of Renee's panties, lightly rubbing her pussy. He had just told her about a threesome with another girl. "You know, it's every guys dream right? Two girls and a guy..." Curtis Said.

Renee rolled her eyes back in her head. But she smiled and said "Yea I know". His hand started to rub her panties a little bit harder. You could tell she was enjoying the heavy petting.

Curtis asked "You're turn now. What's your fantasy?"

She hesitated for a minute; she closed her eyes and said "Don't get mad. Okay honey". Right after she said that, his middle fingers slide in on the side of her panties. She smirked.

Curtis replied "Okay, I promise not to get mad". She let his finger go deeper inside of her. She made a slight moan and bit her lip.

"Okay, I have always wanted to be with two guys at the same time." Curtis didn't reply at first but instead he slid another finger into her and started to finger her much faster. He kept going, she was panting, her eyes still closed. "Mmm baby, I am close to cumming" she said.

Curtis said "Tell me more about this fantasy about yours."

She proceeded to tell him about how sometimes she would play by herself with the thoughts of having sex with her husband and be sucking on another guy. Curtis begged for more details, but she said "No, It's getting late" she reminded him how they both need to wake up early the next morning. "Hurry up baby, I want you inside of me" Renee said. He pulled her panties down to her knees and told her to roll over. It didn't take long for him to finish. She pulled up her panties and they kissed. "Good night, I love you" she said. But All Curtis wanted is to hear more of her fantasy. "Not tonight hon, I'll tell you more tomorrow"

Curtis woke up before her. Walked down stairs and started to make coffee. He was running the water to pour into the coffee pot; when he felt Renee's arms wrap around his waist. "Good Morning. How did you sleep" She said.

Curtis replied "Not bad, you've had me up half the night thinking about your little fantasy"

She giggled. "Don't worry I'll tell you more later. I gotta hurry up, I am running late"

Curtis was sitting at his desk working on a project. When he received a text.

Renee 10:03am - I want you and another man to ravish me. ;)

Curtis 10:03am - Really?

Renee 10:05am - Yes! It's been my fantasy for a while now.

Curtis 10:05am - Why haven't you told me this before?

Renee 10:10am - I dunno, I was afraid you might freak out.. Do you like it?

Curtis 10:11am - yes, I like it. And no, I am not freaking out. I think it's pretty hot. Are you thinking about it now?

Curtis 10:20am - You there?

Renee 10:31am - Sorry, I did get to thinking about it and I went to the bathroom. My Panties are soaked.

Curtis 10:32am - WHAT!? Are you going to send me a picture of it?

Renee 10:40am - Not now.. I am busy at work. But I promise we will talk more tonight. Love you!

Curtis 10:44am - You can't do that to me!

Renee 10:46am - sorry <3

Curtis just sat there, thinking about what his wife had just said. Wow, he thought. I can't believe she wants that. Renee was about 5"4 and 125lbs. She was stunning with baby blue eyes and blonde hair that went down to the middle of her back. She was about 34C and nice hips. Curtis was a pretty good looking guy himself. He had Blue eyes and sandy blonde hair with an olive complexion. He always thought his wife was beautiful, but could he let another man have sex with his wife? The more the thought about it, the more he was turned on. He looked down and noticed he had a very large erection. He moved his chair under the desk not to give away the bulge in his pants to any of his co-workers. All, he did was watch the clock. "I have 6 more hours till I get home and see her, I hope she isn't playing hard to get about her fantasy" he thought.

He arrived home around 6pm, and noticed Renee's car. She usually didn't arrive home until 6:30ish. He walked in the house and there was a note on the kitchen counter. 'I am upstairs'. Curtis turned around and headed up the stairs, he heard voices coming from their bedroom. As he enters the room and see's his wife with her legs spread wide open and she has her vibrator on her pussy. Her eyes open as he walked in, she smiled, and then she looked at the TV. He now realizes the voices were from the video she was watching; there were two guys and a girl. She was bent over in a 'doggy style position' with one guy in front of her and the other guy fucked her from behind. Curtis walks over and sits down on the bed and asks his wife, "This is want you are really into?"

She responded but with a slight moan "Hmmm mmm mmmm."

He sat there watching his wife be totally into the porn she was watching. Her moaning got heavier and faster. Curtis always knew when that happened she was about to cum. It wasn't more than a minute later she had an orgasm.

Renee looked at him and said "Are you just going to watch me or you going to fuck me?"

It didn't take long for Curtis to get undress and have a hard cock. He entered her, but noticed she was wetter than normal. Curtis exclaimed "Baby your pussy is so wet!"

She replied "I know, mmm, playing with myself and thinking about you and another guy really got me going, ohhh mmm fuck me harder." He tried to fuck her as hard as he could but Renee just keeps saying "Faster... harder...Do you wanna see your little slut wife suck another man's dick?"

He replied with "ya" Curtis couldn't last much longer after. He made a couple last thrust into her soaking wet pussy and told his wife he was cumming in her. He collapsed on top of her.

Renee whispered in his ear "I want a threesome with another man, if you give me mine, I'll give you, your fantasy."

He responded "really, this isn't just a fantasy? You want this?" She just looked at him and nodded her head.

*Saturday late afternoon*

Saturday night was typically their date night. This usually involved dinner at a nice restaurant and a movie. Renee however, had different plans this Saturday. She asked if Curtis minded skipping the dinner and a movie and instead suggested they go out to a club around 9pm. He didn't mind at all, it had been a long week at work and he wanted to blow off some steam and drink a little bit. A little later Renee got up off the couch and told her husband she was going to get ready.

"I'll be ready in about an hour and half" as she walked upstairs. About 2 hours later, she was finally ready.

Curtis looked over at his wife and his jaw dropped. "Holy shit, you are drop dead sexy" he said. She was wearing a short black and pink dress that if she bent over you just might see her panties.

As they drove to the club Curtis couldn't keep his eyes off his brides legs, he was just watching and waiting for her to slip up so he could get a glimpse of her panties, but each time he was about to see, she would adjust her dress so he couldn't see. They arrived at the club just about 30 minutes later and walked straight up the bar. Renee typical wasn't the 'shot' type drinker, be she ordered 2 shots and 2 beers. They made a toast to the night ahead and took the shot. They sat at the bar for a couple more drinks.

Renee looked over to her husband said "I wanna go dance" she knew Curtis wasn't much of the dancer, especially not this early in the night.

Curtis responded "Go ahead, I'll be out there in a little bit."

She gave her husband a kiss on the lips and headed to the dance floor. Curtis sat there and talked with a couple guys that were waiting on drinks. About 5 songs played, she came back to her husband, she was all sweaty and he asked if she was having fun out there.

"Well, yea! You know I like dancing. Why don't you come join me?" Curtis laughed "I will, give me a little bit; you know how bad of a dancer I am." They sat there together and drank another shot and another beer.

"Okay honey, I'll be back to get you, you better be ready."

He sat there sipping his beer watching his wife dance. He thought to himself how lucky he was to have such a good looking wife. The he noticed she had been dancing with one certain guy for a couple songs. He was tall had brown hair brown eyes and seemed to be pretty muscular. It seemed like every song they got closer and danced a little bit more provocatively. They seem to disappear within the crowd and Curtis lost track of them. He got a little nervous, but he trusted his wife and in the back of his head, he thought about her fantasy.

Renee returned kiss Curtis, not just a quick peck a longer passionate kiss. She seemed flustered, her hair was a mess and falling down; her mouth was a little red. But she was grinning from ear to ear. Curtis looked over across the bar and he saw this strange man looking at his wife, almost ignoring that Curtis was there. Renee called the bartender over and asked for 2 more shots. At this point she was pretty drunk and Curtis was feeling the same.

She sat down, leaned in and asked Curtis "Will you be mad if I tell you something?"

Feeling the effect of the alcohol he said "No."

She proceeded to tell him what happened on the dance floor. "He is hot, don't you think? We just started dancing and all I kept thinking was about my fantasy. I knew you were watching me dance with him. I told him my husband was over there watching us. So, we moved to the middle of the dance floor to blend into the crowd. His hands were all over me, he lend in to kiss me. I didn't know what to do, so I kissed him back. Are you mad honey?"

Curtis replied "Umm, I don't think so, is that all that happened?"

Renee looked at Curtis then back over to the strange man she had just kissed then back to Curtis and blushed. "Well... We kept kissing and dancing, his hands were on my hips then on my thighs... he kinda fingered me out there."

Curtis about chocked on his drink when she said that. "Oh really? Did you like it?" Curtis said.

"Yea, it was weird to have another man touch me, but it was exciting" she responded. Renee moved closer to her husband, leans in and said "Feel how wet I am..."

Curtis didn't even have to slip his hand inside her panties; he felt a big wet spot that had formed on the outside of her panties. Curtis looked up and said "WOW, honey, you don't get that excited with me."

She did her cute little giggle and said "I know... Do you wanna dance now?" Curtis knew he better get out there and have some fun with his wife. They got up and she grabbed his hand and headed to the dance floor. The two of them started dancing for a couple songs. Curtis looked up and saw the man his wife had danced with. He came up to Renee and started dancing with the two of them. When she noticed him, she turned around and started dancing with him.

After the song ended, Renee introduced her new friend to Curtis. "This is Jacob," she said.

"Nice to meet you Jacob" Curtis responded. "Honey I am going to get the three of us some drinks, you stay out here for another song and you two come join me for that drink" Curtis said as he was walking away.

Jacob and Renee danced, this time it was a little tamer. Curtis waited at the bar and watched the two of them. He saw his wife whisper something into Jacobs's ear. He looked over at her husband then back at Renee, he nodded.

His wife returned once again without her new friend. "Where did he go" Curtis asked.

"He went to tell his friends he won't need a ride home. I want him to come home with us. Do you mind "said Renee.

"Really?" Curtis said. She nodded her head. Just as she did that, Jacob showed up.

"Let's finish these drinks and head home, the club is going to close soon anyways." She said.

* In the Car*

Curtis was driving back to their house. Renee thought it would only be polite if she sat in the back seat. He saw the two of them kissing in the back seat. Then Renee sunk down in the seat and she started to raise her legs up. She took off her thong and threw it up at her husband.

Are you okay with your wife doing this" Jacob asked. Curtis responded,

"Yea, are you taking care of her back there?" He didnt respond. Curtis looked back and saw that his wife had her mouth full with Jacobs cock. Curtis was turned on by the site of this, more than he ever thought he would be. They pulled up to their house and in the garage. Curtis had to stop his wife for a minute just to get her to notice they were home.

*At home*

The three of them got out of the car and headed upstairs to the bedroom. Renee's dress was pulled down exposing her breast by the time the three of them got to the top of the stairs. She pushed the dress all the down to the floor as she walked over to the bed. Curtis walked over to his wife and started kissing her. Jacob sat at the end of the bed and watched as he unbuttoned his jeans. Curtis made his way down to her neck kissing all over then to her tits. Renee laid down on the bed and started watching Jacob rub his cock. She motioned for him to come closer and reached out grabbing his dick. She was started to rub him. Curtis had made it down to her wet pussy. Renee was about to lose control. All she was thinking is her fantasy was finally coming true...But that thought was interrupted by her orgasm.

"Ohhh my god" she screamed.

Her lips made it to Jacobs's large cock. Curtis continued to eat her wet slit. She stopped sucking Jacob just long enough to tell Curtis to fuck her. He entered her. She raised her hips. Curtis could tell she was in pure ecstasy and he was too. He was watching his wife suck on another man, while he fucked her. Curtis was going at her, slow then fast, short then deep long thrust. Renee took her mouth off Jacobs member and lay there, moaning, telling both of them how hot they both were. Curtis was coming to that point of no return.

He told her he was about to cum. "Cum inside me, please, I need your cum in me" Renee moaned.

Curtis filled her tight pussy up with all the cum he had. "Oh baby that felt so good, I can feel your warm seed inside of me" she said. As Curtis pulled out, Jacob was right next to him. "It's his turn to fuck your slutty wife, do you wanna see me get fuck by a stranger?" Renee said

As she put her hands on her pussy and stated playing with her husband's cum that was leaking out of her. Curtis didn't reply but just got up next to her and leaned his head down and began sucking her tits. Jacob entered her sloppy cum filled pussy. He was about the same length of Curtis but was much thicker. He watched this stranger's dick go in and out of his freshly fucked wife.

"He is so big! Fill my cunt with your big dick Jacob" she said looking at her husband.

The sight and what his wife just said aroused Curtis again. He just laid there stroking his own cock moving his eye back and forth between his wife's face and back down to her crotch. Jacob told Renee to get on all fours. She did just that... he entered her from behind. Curtis sat down in from his wife. Renee was panting and moaning like she had never had before. She took Curtis cock in her mouth, but she was too distracted by Jacobs dick pounded her from behind.

He was much more vocal than Curtis, just as he was about to cum he asked "Where do you want my cum?"

Renee looked up at Curtis and said "I want you to cum inside me, Jacob."

He thrust in her, over and over and made one last big push, which made Renee scream. Then Curtis saw Jacobs face, he knew Jacob just unloaded into all of his cum inside his wife. His wife still continued to suck her husband, her hips were still moving against Jacobs's body. He finally pulled out her pussy. Jacobs cum came dripping out and onto the sheets. Renee now played full attention to her husband; her head was bobbing up and down on his shaft. Without saying a word, he let loose and came inside her mouth. Once Renee finished swallowing every drop of his cum, she got up kissed Jacob then her husband.

"Well you two really wore me out, lets lay down and maybe we can finish in the morning."

mrh2013
mrh2013
6 Followers