Custom Maid Mistress: Act II

Story Info
Naissance des Nosferatus.
9.3k words
4.45
17.4k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly before midnight struck and the New Year arrived, Michelle, Monique, Marina, Yvonne, Gravana, and I finally managed to spend a little time together and have a drink. Michelle, being pregnant, did not have any alcohol. She and I had barely been able to have a moment together.

"Jaime, dear, I mean Crypta," she said, "This party was one hell of a kickoff for the new show. Your peasant girls are lovely and jumped right into their parts. However, you and Gravana's entrance was spectacular from the moments when the coffins were opened. When you two bit Marina and Yvonne's and sucked their blood, you both sucked the crowd in instantly as well. I get the impression that they really believe that you are vampires."

"They both actually bit us on the necks and drank our blood!" interjected Yvonne, sitting down with a fresh drink.

"You what!?" asked Michelle in total surprise. "What did you do that for?"

"We were following the choreography for the entrance." I explained. "We had no idea who we were supposed to bite. We were only told what would happen and what to do to that person. Marina and Yvonne apparently had consented to make it realistic and only knew to be there by their assigned coffins when the lids were opened. The crowd was hooked instantly it seems."

"Everybody has been asking to see our necks." interjected Marina as she too returned with a fresh drink. "They cannot believe how real the bites look. A few have been surprised when they realize that we were really bitten and that the Mistresses actually drank our blood. And yes, those two gave us their blood to drink, sealing the vampire bond and conversion."

Suddenly, the champagne arrived for the midnight toast and it was blood red. How cute. I only hoped that it did not ruin the champagne. With moments to spare, we stood up and joined the countdown. "Nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one... Happy New Year!" we shouted in unison. I then kissed Michelle, Marina, Monique, Gravana, and Yvonne who all in turn kissed the others.

We all went to the dance floor where Michelle and I did a close dance. After dancing with the entire group and many of the other party goers, we were all tired. Gravana and I summoned Yvonne and Marina and paraded over to the coffins. We both entered our respective coffins and laid down in them. Marina and Yvonne closed each of the lids and the coffins were wheeled outside and put into the hearses. When the hearses arrived at the television studio, our coffins were wheeled inside. When they were both opened, we were assisted in exiting them by the crew.

After the limousine had taken Michelle and Monique home it returned to take us home. We had both changed out of our elegant vampire gowns and put on black skirts and bikini tops. We threw on black capes that were not part of our costumes and went to the limo. I took Marina out to the waiting limo and was shortly followed by Gravana, now Tiffany, and Yvonne. After we entered the back of the limo; Tiffany and I removed our capes and poured a drink for each Marina and Yvonne and then ones for ourselves.

I sat on one seat with Marina and Tiffany sat on the opposite seat with Yvonne. Tiffany told the driver over the intercom to drive around for a while. Tiffany turned to Yvonne and planted a deep French kiss her. They kissed for a couple of minutes when Yvonne put her hand on Tiffany's huge breast and began to grope and massage it. She then committed both hands to the task of Tiffany's massive tits. Marina and I sat there and watched the show that was unfolding across from us. Tiffany slipped the top of Yvonne's dress down off of her shoulders and began to fondle and stimulate her tits. Yvonne, between fits of moaning, managed to remove Tiffany's skimpy straining bikini top. Before Tiffany could react, Yvonne began to lick her nipples and suck on her luscious globes.

I turned and looked Marina in the eyes and smiled to her and felt the desire of a kiss. I leaned in to kiss her, pressed my lips to hers, and parted her lips with my tongue. We shared a deep passionate kiss. My split tongue was caressing her talented tongue. I held her head and stroked her hair and back. I kissed her beautiful exotic face all over, working my way around her neck and then up to her ears. I kissed her ears, then licked them and ran both halves of my tongue all over them.

Marina teasingly removed my top and began rub and fondle my breasts. She started to firmly squeeze and work them. After a short period, she gasped quietly, spying milk that she had forced out of my nipples. She licked the milk off of my breasts that was running downward before it could fall. Marina was licking my nipples and sucking on them lightly, teasing me.

I whispered to her to take them into her mouth and drink from me. As she complied with my suggestion, I looked across the cabin to see Tiffany between Yvonne's legs eating her pussy. I noticed Yvonne moaning and watching out of the corner of her eye, the milk expressing and Marina's drinking from my tit. I took my unattended breast in my hand and lifted toward her with an offering look.

As soon as Tiffany came up for air, Yvonne moved over and took her place at my free breast and began to drink from it along side Marina. While both of the girls worked diligently on emptying my breasts, Tiffany crawled underneath Marina's skirt, removed her panties and began to eat out her pussy. As Marina finished emptying my breast, she removed my skirt from my hips. She examined my panties for a bit and then pulled them off of me.

Marina was surprised to spy my semi-erect cock, saying "My stars! You are actually a guy?"

Tiffany mumbled, "No, she's a woman, with balls and a huge cock."

Marina began to stroke my cock causing it to quickly swell and harden. She leaned down, took the head into her mouth and began lick and suck it. She licked my cock like it was an ice cream cone, eventually wetting the entire staff. She took my member completely in her mouth and went progressively further down upon it. She attempted to take it deeper into her throat until my entire length was completely inside her mouth and throat.

Marina lifted her head off of my penis and moved up to kiss me, shedding her dress as she went. She knelt on the seat and straddled me. She and I grabbed my cock simultaneously and guided it into her pussy. Once the head was positioned at her entrance, she impaled herself upon it, letting out a cry. After a short pause, she moved slowly up and down upon me, taking more and more inside her with each descent.

As she took my entire length inside her, we began an unconsciously coordinated dance of thrusting and grinding. Our souls seemed to be joined together as one, occupying the same space. Marina and I locked our mouths together for our entire fuck, concurrently feeling and massaging each other's breasts. We made love for what seemed to be an eternity, oblivious to the wild fucking that Tiffany and Yvonne were giving one another. Our mouths and organs were locked solidly together. We were moving as one and were emotionally and psychically one body and one being. Marina and I climaxed as one in unison. We were snapped out of our bliss by Yvonne screaming in orgasm at the top of her lungs and Tiffany moaning extremely loudly and she poured her load deep into Yvonne's womb.

Marina looked deep into my eyes and I smiled. She smiled and said, "I love your fangs, I can't believe that they are actual permanent fangs. I can still see into your soul even with the contacts in your eyes. The fangs and the eyes together make you look so hot. I am yours, eternally, my soul's love."

"I have never been as one, with anyone, as I am with you." I said, with her still impaled on my organ. "Our souls seem to be mated."

Tiffany and Yvonne had moved around into a sixty-nine and were cleaning each other. Meanwhile, we continued to remain coupled together tenderly loving each other. When Tiffany and Yvonne broke their round robin, Tiffany signaled the driver to head home. We arrived first at Marina's apartment. We pulled apart and put our clothes back on and I put on my cape. I walked with her to her door and then threw my cape around us. We passionately kissed each other good night, and she disappeared inside the doorway.

When I got back into the limo, the driver headed for Monique's house. When we arrived at Monique's, I smooched both of them good night and went into the house and went upstairs. I went into the bathroom and removed my contacts, then into my bedroom and removed my boots and skirt. I flopped down on the bed and fell dead asleep.

The phone woke me early the next afternoon. When I answered it, Tiffany told me that our producer had spoken with the peasant girls and they agreed to have the fang implants performed. She also informed me that we were going to tape a show tomorrow so that Marina and Yvonne had time to heal from the implants.

Monique entered my chamber and removed my top and began drinking from my breasts. She told me that the baby had emptied Michelle and that she could wait no longer. When she finished milking my tits, I drank from hers in a reciprocal manner and provided her with much overdue relief. Things went along a normal course the rest of the day and I was able to get in a nap to allow me to recover from the launch party.

The next morning, I went to the studio and then straight into Makeup. When the cameras began to roll, Marina and Yvonne were carried in by servants and placed into separate coffins and the lids were closed. They were to go through their metamorphosis on the show while they healed from the implant surgeries. After all of the filming was wrapped up, we had a party that went on into the evening. It was amazing the number of people that actually wanted Gravana and I to actually bite their necks and drink their blood.

When I arrived home to Monique's, I was wearing a low cut flowered top and a denim skirt. I walked into the house and went into the entertainment room. I found Michelle sitting on the davenport watching a movie. I sat down next to her and put my feet up on an ottoman.

I turned to Michelle and said, "How are you doing, Gorgeous? What's going on today?"

"Not much." she said. "You seem to be your perfectly normal self today; the person that I love and care for. When you are dressed in street clothes, you are our sweet little Jaime, only now, with two sharp teeth. When in makeup and costume, you are a vampire seductress."

"You are right, my dear." I replied. "When I am clothed in black and have and have my "eyes" in, I somehow am absorbed by my character and become Crypta, the vampire. I do not even think like Jaime. I am a different person all together. I have no idea what overcomes me. I am more so the vampire than Tiffany is."

"Tiffany is just an actress getting into the benefits of the part." said Michelle. "You seem to be lost to us all together until you transform back into Jaime. I love you and will enjoy and cherish every moment that I have you, Jaime. I would like you to begin sleeping in my bed with me. I want to anchor you in 'Jaime' as much as I possibly can. If I can confine 'Crypta' to the studio, I can accept at least that much."

"I love you so much and want to make you happy." I said. "I will keep Crypta away from the house for certain. I am even amazed how it is not me when I transform into her." I hugged her and gave her a nice long kiss.

The baby began to cry so I got up to bring her downstairs. "I will feed her this time." I said. When I returned with the baby, I sat down, lifted my shirt, and undid my bra. I put the baby up to my nipple to which she latched onto and began to drink. After some time, I switched her over to the other breast from which she continued nursing. When the baby had finished, Michelle took her to burp her and changed her afterward.

That evening, Michelle, Monique, and I decided to go out to eat. I put on a blonde wig so that I would not be readily recognized as Crypta. We were able to eat in peace and undisturbed by the new vampire groupies the show had attracted. We had a wonderful evening in absolute anonymity, aided by the shelter of a secluded table.

When Michelle and I finally settled down for the evening in bed, she faced me and we began to kiss tenderly. She began to give the most wonderful attention to my breasts with her hands and fingers. She leaned down and began to stimulate my boobs with her mouth, licking, kissing, and sucking on them. I began to get solidly stiff, so I slowly kissed my way down her chest and breasts and then worked down her stomach to the junction of her thighs.

I licked, kissed, and teased her pussy until she was slowly flowing with juices. After I had administered an attentive tonguing, I slid my hips up between her thighs and guided my love rod tenderly into her. After savoring her vaginal smoothness, I began to drive my cock into her and pull it back out again slowly and methodically.

We made love slowly for about an hour until she had her tenth orgasm and then I could endure it no longer. Michelle grabbed my breasts and held them together until both nipples were touching each other. She brought them to her mouth and began to suck on them, driving me absolutely insane. I increased my speed in a linear manner until I felt my orgasm began to build, all the while she held on to my nipples with her mouth, drawing milk from both of my tits. Finally, I could stand it no longer and began to slam my long cock all of the way into her. On what was to be the last stroke, I slammed my cock up to the hilt and fired my load into her, painting her cervix with my semen. When my orgasm subsided along with her now subsequent one, I collapsed on top of her, exhausted. When I finally decided to withdraw from inside her, I pulled out very slowly and flipped around so that I could bury my face into her pussy. I rolled onto my back, pulling her over my body and my face. While I cleaned her off and cleaned out her vagina, she completed the soixante-neuf and polished my flagpole with her talented mouth. When finished we laid down back in a sleeping position and snuggled together and drifted off to sleep.

The time came shortly when I had to go to the studio for the filming of the show. I went to the sound stage and dressed in my costume for the part. As I inserted the first contact, I gazed into the mirror and looked at myself very studiously. With one of the white iris lenses in and the other eye still being my bright green, I could see inside myself and observed that I was half myself, and half Crypta. I felt like I was losing myself to Crypta's power. As I slowly applied the second lens to my eyeball, I saw and felt only Crypta, who lifted her lips to show her teeth and then ran both halves of her long serpent tongue all over her teeth and fangs.

As I gazed at Crypta's Gothic beauty in the looking glass, I was truly in awe of her beauty. Her long raven hair and penetrating white eyes, coupled with the long, flowing, form hugging black gown, accentuated with a very low cut neckline that revealed what appeared to almost all of her ample breasts; revealed to me that I, Crypta, was as close to perfection as a vampiress could be. I now had a burning desire for the presence of my peasant girl servant and companion. I wanted Marina, and wanted her badly. I wanted to sink my teeth into her beautiful neck and drink from her essence.

A knock on the door jolted me out of my obsessing over my Marina. "Enter." I said. In the mirror, I witnessed a vision of the sublime. My Marina walked in looking even more erotic. Her eyes remained closed as she lightly stepped forward toward me. She leaned down as if to whisper in my ear. Hearing not a sound, I became suspenseful and longing. I looked at her in the mirror without witnessing a move from her. She curled her lips up to expose the white picket of teeth framed by her two exquisite new fangs.

As I closed my eyes and smiled, I suddenly felt a sharp and crushing pain on my neck. I lifted my eyes upward into the silvered glass, and witnessed Marina drinking my blood from where her fangs had implanted themselves into my neck. She sucked the life from my neck for a few minutes and then took my head in her hands, turning it toward her. She locked her bloody lips onto mine and poured the blood from her mouth into mine. We shared my blood between us for a minute and each swallowed what we had in our respective mouths.

I looked into her white eyes and saw only a lustful vampire that was one with her companion. I wanted to fuck her right there and ravage her body. I suppressed my urges with difficulty and great concentration and was able finally, to focus on the task at hand.

"I have returned from the dead, my mistress, and my love." said Marina, with an almost malevolent and animalistic look and tone. "I wanted to show my love, dedication, and thanks to you, and to drink of your soul."

"It has been an eternity without you." I replied longingly. "We are now complete, my love. Let us proceed onward with our paid tasks." I took her hand and strolled out to the stage with her. The actors and the crew were all busy finishing up the final touches on the castle dungeon set. I helped Marina into her coffin and Yvonne was getting into hers with Gravana's help. Gravana and I entered ours in short order and closed the lids.

"Action!" was shouted by Arthur, the director. Gravana opened her coffin and then I opened mine. The camera focused first on Gravana opening her eyes and sitting upright and then on myself doing the same. We opened the lower lids in unison and removed ourselves from our respective caskets. We walked over to the cameras in a seductive manner.

"Welcome to 'The Vampyre's Lair'." said Gravana. "Come with us and enjoy a sensual, stimulating cinematic experience that you will die for. I am your mistress, Gravana and this is your mistress, Crypta." She waived her arm to toward me.

"Welcome to our first soiree into the macabre, horrific, and titillating." I said. "Some of you fell under our spell on New Year's Eve. For you that were there, you may remember the peasant girls that we fed upon at the gathering. For those who were unable to be there then, witness it now." The clip played on the monitor.

The clip of the feeding at the party and subsequent placement of them into coffins and their being entombed played. As the clip ended, the camera focused on me again.

"Now, I shall release my concubine Marina unto the world." I said. I opened Marina's coffin and spoke, "Rise, my Marina, my darling!"

Marina opened her white eyes which were punctuated by the solitary black pupils. She sat up and I escorted her out of the coffin. "Mistress," she said, "I am your willing servant."

I gave her a kiss on her lips and said, "Come, my lovely, and serve your mistress."

I took her hand and we strolled over to Yvonne's coffin where Gravana was waiting. Marina opened the coffin and stepped back.

Gravana commanded Yvonne, "Rise, my servant and accompany me." Yvonne opened her vampire eyes sat up and looked at Gravana. Gravana took her hand and helped her out of the coffin as I had done with Marina. Gravana gave Yvonne a kiss and then we escorted our ladies over to the camera.

Yvonne said, "I am at your pleasure, dearest mistress."

Gravana announced, "Tonight my children, we will experience 'Bram Stoker's Dracula' together. Please enjoy it with us, as you have not enjoyed it before. It is perhaps the most erotic of the Dracula films. Tonight shall be no exception." Gravana and I began to stroke and caress Marina's and Yvonne's faces and necks. We both showed our fangs and slowly homed in on their necks and began go in for a meal of their blood.

"And were clear!" shouted Arthur.

Marina and Yvonne then went to our dressing rooms to change into their new vampire gowns. Their gowns were very sexy but not aristocratic looking as mine and Gravana's. As they emerged back on the set, they took everybody's breaths away. They were indeed very hot looking for being undead.