Custom Maid Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get in your places everyone!" shouted Art.

"Nice of you to make the pow wow." said Gravana.

"I was cleared with Art." I replied as we all walked onto the set.

As everyone got into place, Art shouted, "We're on in five, four, three, two, one...."

"The dreaded Egyptian 'Book Of The Dead'," I said, "nothing to be scared of in there. Gravana, how about you read the reanimation incantation?"

"Surely, what could it hurt?" she said. "Where is the book? Bring me the book!"

I heard Isis's cue and then her sarcophagus slowly creaked open as the lights dimmed a little. Everyone looked surprised and turned to look at what made the noise. They all sighed when they saw the mummy inside holding the book.

"Can someone retrieve the book from the mummy for me?" said Gravana.

I heard Yvonne gasp as she gazed upon the mummy that was now walking stiffly toward Gravana. The mummy stopped in front of her and held the book straight out to her. She quickly took it from the mummy, Isis.

Gravana opened the book and placed it on the table. She began to read some Egyptian aloud. As she finished, Isis made a screaming moan and fell to the floor and convulsed for about ten seconds. When Isis ceased her convulsions, I ran over to the mummy, picked her up and carried her over to the table and placed her upon it.

As I began to unwrap my handiwork, the mummy's eyes opened and Isis looked at me and I flashed a fanged smile. As I undid the bandage on her head, her face manifested itself ensconced in her black braided wig.

"Arise," I said to her, "oh, Isis. Come forth into the realm of the living!"

She sat up and swung her legs over the edge of the table. I then pulled the bandages loose from her arms and began to unwrap them. Isis looked kind of erotic in her bandages as she stood there. She began to unwrap her torso down to the lower part of her stomach where the break in the cloth was hidden.

Isis bowed to us and spoke, "Thank you my queens for bringing me back across the river of the dead. I am free to live and love again!"

She then kissed me on the lips and gave Gravana a quick kiss.

"Well," said Gravana, "I guess the damned thing actually works. Let's see how well it works for Evie! Now, back to the film."

"We are clear!" shouted Art.

Everyone gathered around Isis and me in near surprise. Isis looked absolutely enchanting in with her eyes and Egyptian wig and makeup. She was blessed with wonderful body that was accentuated by the mummification bandages. She was still partially wrapped; her breasts were covered, lifted, and contained within a narrow layer and her body and legs were wrapped tightly from the top of her hips downward.

"Are you a vampire?" asked Yvonne. "Were you turned? And, by whom?"

"Yes, yes, and by Mistress Crypta." answered Isis. "It is a fulfillment of my longing desire."

"Welcome to the coven." added Marina. She then leaned in and took Isis's head gently in her hands and kissed her, at first on the lips and then deeply. "You are one of our blood now. We are sisters of the blood." She kissed Isis briefly on the lips again and ran her hands down Isis's sides from head to hips.

"Thank you, lovely Marina." said Isis. "I appreciate your love."

"Yes, welcome to our family" said Gravana. "Your presence on the scene was an unexpected surprised. We were caught off guard. Crypta, you pulled that one over on us. Isis, dear, you are a lovely mummy and vampire. I do so love the way you look in those bandages. Do you want to remove the rest of them?"

"Not yet!" I interjected, "we will do that in the next segment. Until then, we will just have to endure Isis's hot little body teasing us unmercifully."

"I'm not hot." she shyly denied.

"More so than you realize." I corrected her. "Let's go to the dressing room for a bit."

We went to the dressing room and kicked back on the sofa. Marina then walked in and came around and sat down on the other side of Isis. As we began to chat, Marina took Isis's hand and held it in hers. With her other hand, she began to stroke Isis's arm. I took her other hand in mine and the same with her arm. Marina and I looked at each other and nodded slightly. We both turned simultaneously and began to kiss Isis together. We were both nibbling on her ears and exploring them with our tongues. We began to explore her breasts, body, and legs with our hands, stimulating and teasing her with them.

As she began to moan, we explored her lips and mouth with our tongues. As we explored Isis, Marina began to rub her pussy through the wrapping bandages and massaged her ample and firm tits. Her head was thrown back as she was moaning, her mouth was open and her new fangs glimmered in the lights. I began to run my tongue around her fangs and teeth, paying special attention to her fangs.

Isis suddenly cried out and her body shook intensely as she began to experience a very intense orgasm. She continued to cry out and convulse in overwhelming pleasure. She climaxed for what seemed to be an eternity. She began to trail off with short rapid breaths and a quiet, subtle moaning. As Isis began to breathe normally, she turned to me and pulled my mouth to hers and thrust her tongue deep into my mouth.

We kissed for a minute and then broke for a breath. Isis then guided Marina's face to hers and kissed her intensely as Isis and I had just done. As they were finishing their kiss, Gravana came in and said that it time to hit the set for the next segment. All three of us got up, straightened our outfits, and touched up our makeup.

"Let's go, my lovelies." I said. "Isis, dear, Marina and I will finish unwrapping your hips and legs. Then, you will face away from the camera and the two of us will un-wrap your breasts. I will then put a short cape around your shoulders and Marina will take you off camera. You will then put on a skirt like ours, a collar, and your cape. All set?"

"Got it." she said.

We walked onto the set, got into our positions and notified Arthur of our readiness.

As the commercials ended, Art shouted, "We're on in five, four, three, two, one...."

"Welcome back," I announced, "No plagues here, no boils, no frogs, no hail; only blood."

We all showed our fangs. Marina and I walked over to Isis and I untucked the end of her midsection bandage and pulled it loose. I handed it to Marina and continued to unravel and pass it around Isis. As we finally removed it, we let it fall to the floor. As well began to remove her leg wrappings, Gravana spoke.

"Our Isis easily rivals, if not eclipses Anak-su-naman, don't you think. Now," she said, picking up a bug sprayer for the scarabs, "let's get ready to raise her from the dead. I don't know how they will get all of the organs back in, but that is not my problem."

We had just finished un-wrapping her legs when Gravana had finished. We turned her away from the camera and began to un-wrap her breasts. As we exposed her breasts to the air, she covered them with one arm and turned toward the camera and I draped a cape over her shoulders and fastened it at the neck. The cape just exposed the inside of her free standing breasts.

I whispered to Isis, "That must have been one hell of an orgasm. You are totally wet; I can smell your sweet scent quite strongly."

"I know." she whispered back.

"Now back to the action underground." I said.

Art shouted, "And, we're clear!"

We all then walked back to the dressing room to get Isis equipped with the entire wardrobe that she needed to have. Marina brought the skirt and collar over from the wardrobe rack. I had Isis stand in front of the makeup table so that I could dress her in her costume. I unfastened her robe and removed it from her shoulders and draped it over the chair. I then untied her loincloth and held it up to my face, inhaling deeply. Her orgasm during the previous break had been a killer one apparently. The loincloth smelled of her sweet juices quite strongly and it was still soaked.

I had Marina hand me the skirt and I wrapped it around Isis's hips, tied it, and then straightened it for her. I had her turn around then I reached around her with the collar and laid it upon her shoulders. I tied her collar together and stepped back to behold her. Isis lived up to her name, standing there in her white Egyptian skirt, bare calves and chest. Her firm and ample breasts seemed to hold her collar aloft while her jet black braided wig appeared to hold the collar downward.

"My goodness," I said, "you are the image of the goddess Isis. Turn around and behold yourself in the mirror. You are absolutely incredible and worthy of the pantheon of gods."

"I can't believe that that is Me." she said. "I am incredible."

Isis turned to me and kissed me, thrusting her tongue deeply into my mouth. She actually hooked one of the fangs onto mine and locked me into the kiss. While she had me hooked together with her, I slowly turned her and guided her back to the sofa. As I eased her back onto the cushion, she broke our kiss with a longing look on her face. As she met the cushion, I hiked her skirt up her thighs.

I got down on my knees and lifted my skirt up as not to soil it then spread her legs widely. I leaned forward to her pussy and the thrust my long tongue deep inside her. I thrust it in and out for a while and then ran both halves of my tongue around opposite sides of her pussy lips, cleaning her off thoroughly. I danced the separate halves of my tongue all over her clit until she began to moan. I then used one tongue half to stimulate her hard clitoris and the other to move in and out of her pussy.

Isis began to go into an intense orgasm like she did earlier and just as juicy. I lapped up her cum until she stopped and I had her clean. She moved me back and leaned forward, put her hands under my skirt and pulled my panties off of me. She turned over and got on her knees with her ass toward me and lifted the back of her skirt up.

She ordered, "Fuck me Crypta, fuck me hard, and fuck me now!"

I rolled the front of my skirt up and tucked it into the top of it. I stood up and moved in behind her and guided my rigid cock into her love tunnel. I pushed it right in to the hilt and began to pump into her rapidly. She turned her head around and looked at me. She looked like an Egyptian goddess and that only made me more excited and I fucked her harder.

"Fuck your goddess, Crypta," she yelled, "fuck the hell out of your Isis!"

That caused me to go all out and it wasn't long before I was about to cum myself. I realized that I could not cum inside her since we had to go back on the set shortly.

"I'm about to cum," I said, "You will have to take it in your mouth, oh, Isis!"

"I will do so." she replied. "Pull out now so I can turn around."

I pulled out and backed up and she spun around, hopped off the sofa and got down onto her knees. She engulfed me with her mouth and began to slide her mouth over my cock. When she began to rub the sides of my cock with her fangs, I lost all control. I blasted my load into her mouth. She swallowed the first part of my load and held the rest in her mouth.

I saw somebody wave over to us, and Marina appeared instantly. Apparently, she had been watching us since I was performing cunnilingus on Isis. Isis stood up and stepped over to Marina and French kissed her. They were sharing my cum between them for about a minute and then broke their kiss and each swallowed the cum that was in each of their mouths.

"Thank you, my goddess." said Marina. "Thank you so very much.

"Thank you, beautiful Marina." answered Isis.

"Marina, and oh, Isis," I interjected, "it is time to straighten ourselves up and get onto the set."

They licked their lips clean and scurried over to the makeup mirror. They touched up their makeup and tidied themselves. I joined them quickly and did the same. We all headed out to the set together.

"Isis," I said, "I thought you were only in love with Jaime?"

"Drucilla is Jaime's." she stated. "I, Isis am Crypta's and Marina's. Drucilla is now just the same as Jaime. They are themselves, and I, like you Crypta, am a separate person."

I just smiled and hugged Isis as we walked.

"Places everybody!" shouted Art. "Okay, ready, commercials are ending, and in five, four, three, two, one..."

"We're back and the mummies are taking a blasting, I guess they are zombies." said Gravana. "A good shotgun is apparently all that you need with mummies. Our heroes are running and fighting for their lives."

"A 12 gauge is my preference." I said, cocking the prop shotgun that was on the set.

Isis walked out and stood beside Gravana. I walked up behind Isis and lifted the amulet that I was carrying, lifted it over her head, laid upon her chest and shoulders, and fastened its clasp together.

"Now, let it be known," I said, "that we now welcome the great Isis into our circle. Welcome Isis and be one with us."

She turned around and gave me a quick kiss and then turned to Gravana and gave her one as well.

"Thank you Mistresses Crypta and Gravana." Isis said. "I want you to know that I, Isis, am your goddess and I am at your service."

"Thank you, oh Isis!" I said, "And now let's fly off to Hamunaptra."

"And we're.........clear!" said Art.

"One final segment to go." I said. "Let's take twenty and go relax for a bit."

Marina, Isis, and I headed off to the dressing room where we all flopped back on the sofa and put our feet up. I closed my eyes for a moment when I heard some quiet moaning and rustling next to me. I opened my eyes, turned my head toward the noise. I could only smile slyly when I gazed upon Marina and Isis with their mouths locked together in deep passionate lust. I was feeling a growing stirring in my lap while I watched them make love with their tongues. They were caressing each other's heads, backs, and breasts, practically making love.

I got up and pulled a chair around near the sofa and sat in it and watched the performance. After a couple of minutes, Marina lay down on the sofa and maneuvered Isis's hips around to face while Isis put her face between Marina's thighs. The two gorgeous creatures lapped, licked, and ate each other with abandon. They were moaning and whimpering as they thrust their tongues inside one another.

I decided to help them out a little; I got down on my knees and took Marina's exposed breast in my hands. I leaned in and ran my tongue over and around her nipple for a short time. I then took her nipple in my mouth and sucked on it and teased it inside my mouth with my tongue. As I was working on her breast, she began to cum intensely, causing her work harder on Isis. Isis exploded into orgasm almost immediately afterward.

As their orgasms trailed off, I moved back, stood up, and got out of their way. Isis lifted herself off of Marina and with her foot on the floor, swung herself around, and stood upright facing me. She threw her arms around me tightly pulling me close. Isis kissed me deeply, thrusting her tongue into my mouth and shared Marina's juices with me. We shared Marina's cum between us for about a minute until she broke the kiss and stepped aside.

During this interim, Marina had got up off of the sofa and came over to me and waited briefly. When Isis stepped away from me, Marina stepped forward, pulled me to her and locked her lips tightly to mine, thrust her tongue into my mouth and shared Isis's juices with me in a deep kiss. She continued to kiss me for about a minute and a half. We then broke our kiss and she went with Isis to the bathroom to clean their faces and touch up their makeup. I then sat down at the makeup table and touched up mine.

When I had finished, I headed out to the set and talked with Art about the last segment. Tim, Kevin, Arielle, and Sheila followed shortly afterward. Art was on the headset with the control room getting the program status. Gravana, Yvonne, Marina and Isis strolled out to the set. Everyone was getting into their places; Gravana reclined back on the royal lounge with Tim and Kevin standing guard behind it facing the camera. Arielle and Sheila knelt behind her where their bare breasts were obscured by her body and the lounge. Marina and Yvonne stood with their backs mostly toward the camera exposing only the side of their bare breasts that were closest to the camera. Isis and I stood in our position in front of the camera just off the line of sight of the royal lounge.

"Finale, standby," shouted Arthur, "in four, three, two, one..."

"We hope that you enjoyed 'The Mummy'," I announced, "we are happy that you could join us for the film. On behalf of the servants, Queen Gravana, Isis, and I, have a wonderful night and spooky dreams. From the temple;, good night." I then pointed my arm and dip my hand toward Isis.

"Good night, mortals." she said.

After about fifteen seconds, Arthur shouted "

"Well guys," I said, "it's a wrap! Now let's have a party and let loose! Thank you, Tim and Kevin. Thank you, Sheila. Thank you, Arielle. Thank you, Yvonne. Thank you, my dearest Marina. Thank you, my goddess Isis. As always, thank you, Gravana. Sheila, Arielle, Marina, and Yvonne, you may go put a top on if you desire to do so. I'm not asking you to, mind you."

"We are quite happy as we are mistress." said Marina. The others nodded in agreement.

"Well then, have at it, y'all." I replied.

They came out onto the set to join the party as the finish their duties.

A young blonde girl came bounding into the room, headed straight over to Isis and hugged her. She began to hug her while jumping up and down squealing and giggling.

"Oh my God!" the girl said. "Drew, you look incredible, you are so hot! I can't believe it's actually you. You are so elegant and beautiful. This should be your look."

"Thank you, Jeri." Isis replied.

"Isis is quite beautiful isn't she?" I interrupted. "Isis is a magnificent creature, befitting of a goddess. Drucilla will return before too long."

"I am Isis, as Crypta said." she said. "Drew is not here at the moment. Until the moment does come, there is only Isis. Let's go to the royal lounge, have a seat and talk." She took Jeri by the hand and led her over to the lounge.

Predictably, due to their costumes, Marina, Sheila, Arielle, and Yvonne had most of men's attention throughout the party. The crew was dumbstruck and overwhelmed by the transformation of Drucilla into Isis. I am particularly proud of her myself.

After some time had passed, I decided to retire to the dressing room to transform myself back to Jaime. I had just taken off my sandals, shawl, headdress, collar, and panties; leaving me wearing only my skirt, when Tim entered the dressing room. He looked a little bit depressed.

"What's the matter, Tim?" I said. "Spill your guts to me, handsome. You can speak freely and openly to me."

"I'm just a little down." he said. "Everybody is receiving all of this attention from the opposite sexes, you and Gravana are being swarmed by the women and being that I'm gay, I feel a bit left out."

"I didn't realize that," I said, "I'm sorry that you feel that way. This whole experience is wild, crazy, and new for everyone. Give me your hand."

He held out his hand and offered it to me. I took it and stepped closer to him. I lifted my skirt and moved it to my crotch. I placed his hand and cock and released his hand. His hand encompassed my stiffening rod which swelled as he stroked it. I undid my skirt and tossed it on to the chair at the makeup table. I then untied his skirt and did the same with it.

I then got down onto my knees and ran my split tongue simultaneously along both sides of his cock. I then wrapped the halves around his cock and fucked my tongue with it. I let him go and took his hand and pulled him downward as I lay back onto the carpet. I led him down to his knees with him sitting on my lap on top of my cock.