Custom Maid Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Move forward and place your cock between my tits." I said.

I took a globe in each hand and held them until he moved forward. Tim scooted forward on his knees and flopped his cock between my breasts. I held them together, engulfing his cock. He then leaned forward onto his hands and began pumping his cock between my tits. He continued to fuck my tits for about ten minutes when I noticed Gravana quietly appear and move behind him. She was smearing some lube on her cock and got on her hands and knees.

Gravana moved up behind Tim and positioned her cock at his ass, grabbed his hip with one hand and guided her cock with the other. As she pushed her cock into his ass, he lunged forward into my tits and fired off a blast of cum that hit the underside of my chin and neck. Tim began to paint my neck and chest until he thrust backward into Gravana. At this point, his cock pulled out from between my boobs and sprayed his seed all over my breasts.

Out of nowhere, swooped in Isis and Marina and licked up Tim's cum off of my breasts and neck. They continued to clean his cum off of me until I was cleaned of the semen. They both kissed each other and shared the cum and then alternately kissed me. As we stopped our kissing, I slid back and got up off of the floor.

Gravana was going at Tim with abandon and driving Tim wild. I went over to the sofa and sat down upon it while Marina took Isis by the hand and led her to the sofa. Marina then removed Isis's skirt and then her own. Marina then took my cock in her hand and guided into her pussy as she lowered herself onto my lap. She began to fuck me at the same time that she pulled Isis to herself and began to suck on her tits. Marina continued to go up and down and back and forth on my cock and play with and suck on Isis's breasts. We continued to fuck while Isis's breasts were being totally attended to by Marina.

Marina then lifted herself off of my cock in mid-ride and stood up. She then slipped her hand between Isis's thighs and inserted a couple of fingers. She led Isis around by her pussy to my cock and positioned her over it. She pulled her fingers out of Isis's vagina and lowered it onto my cock.

Isis then began to fuck me much like Marina did. Marina dropped to her knees and placed her head between Isis's thighs. Marina proceeded to lick Isis's clit and pussy and my cock whenever Isis exposed it. Isis was fucking me like a dynamo and Marina's tongue was dancing a waltz on the both us at the same time. Marina's oral ballet was so exquisite and intense that Isis and I suddenly orgasmed together. Her juices were flowing down my cock as I launched my load into her womb. Our mutual orgasm took the wind out of our sails and Isis collapsed back upon me.

Marina was licking, sucking, and eating our mixed juices eagerly and with great dedication to the task at hand. I reached around Isis and fondled and massaged her breasts. As I played with her nipples and stroked them, Isis started to moan and cum slightly to the squeezing of her nipples. She turned her head to me and we kissed deeply. Occasionally, Marina would interrupt us and French kiss Isis and share our cum with her. When Marina had finished cleaning us off, Isis slowly stood up, removing my impaling staff from her body.

Suddenly, Gravana cried out loudly and slammed her cock deep into Tim. He grunted and shot his second load of the evening into Yvonne's mouth. Yvonne had slipped into the room and crawled underneath Tim, sucking him off while Gravana fucked him mercilessly. Yvonne had apparently swallowed his load and then cleaned him off.

Now that my cock was completely out of her pussy, Isis sat down on the edge of the sofa beside me. Marina then replaced me between her thighs and began eating her out and shoving her tongue as deeply inside of Isis as she possibly could. She continued to eat her until almost all of my cum had drained into her mouth. Marina then stood up, moved over to me, leaned in to my face and kissed me and thrusting her tongue into my mouth.

Marina shared Isis's cum and mine with me in the deep kiss. When we broke the kiss, Marina turned and kissed Isis as well, letting her savor our residual flavors. At that moment I stood up and walked over to the makeup table and removed my Egyptian wig and set it on the stand. Isis followed suit and Marina did the same. They followed me into the bathroom where we each removed our vampire contact lenses. I headed directly into the shower and the girls were right behind me.

We wet ourselves down and soaped each other up and washed one another. While we rinsed off, we caressed each other under streams of warm water. We turned the water off and I reached out and grabbed the towels and handed them to everyone. We all dried ourselves off and wrapped the towels around ourselves. As walked back into the dressing room together, and noticed that everyone was still there.

"Jaime, Marina, and dear Drucilla," said Gravana, y'all have been playing together in the shower. You didn't invite us."

"You were busy at the time," I replied, "and the shower isn't that big, my dear."

"You are right, Jaime." she acknowledged. "I must say, that the difference between Isis and Drucilla is amazing. She must do this every time, wearing the Cleopatra wig, that is. It is her to a tee."

"I think you are right," I said, "Isis will wear the Cleopatra and her new vampire gown."

"What gown?" inquired Gravana.

"I will show you." I told her. "I will have to have her model it for us."

"Drew, baby," I asked, "would you be so kind as to try on Isis's outfit for us? I know it will fit on you." I winked at her.

"Yes, my love." Drucilla replied. "I will do it for you, Jaime."

She went behind the changing screen and put on Isis's new costume. She came out from behind the screen, spread her arms out and turned 360 degrees around.

"Ta da." she said.

There she stood, her body draped in a very sheer black night gown, wearing a G-string bra that only covered her nipples and areolae and G-string panties that only, barely, covered her pussy.

"Oh my God!" Gravana and Marina shouted in unison.

"That is so totally hot!" said Gravana.

"Yes, she is." I affirmed. "And everyone thought Isis was hot in the Egyptian outfit. That was nothing. You can get dressed if you would like, Drew. Thank you."

"Anything for you, Jaime." replied Drucilla.

"Let's get going home, Drew." I said.

"Marina," said Drew, "please come home with us."

"I'd love to, Drucilla." she answered.

We all said good night to everyone and headed out to the car. We drove to Drucilla's apartment and headed inside. When we got inside, Drucilla grabbed us all a beer and invited us back to bedroom. Drew turned on the TV and sat down on the bed. Marina and I each sat down on either side of Drew.

Drew looked at me and said, "Jaime, I am so in love with you and I am totally yours. She looked at Marina and said, "Marina, you lovely gypsy, you are a part of Jaime and Crypta and therefore you are a part of me. I am at your beck and call."

She turned and kissed Marina and then turned and kissed me. We all removed our shirts and skirts and set back down on the bed. Drucilla insisted that I sit down in the middle between them. I unhooked my bra and removed it and then massaged my breasts a little.

"Would you ladies do a favor for me and help empty the tanks?" I said, lifting my breasts up and angling each one toward each of them.

"Yes, my love." said Drew. Marina nodded.

They each held one of my breasts and took the nipples into their mouths and commenced to drink from me. I sat back and enjoyed the two of them emptying the milk from my breasts. While they were nursing from me, Drucilla reached into my panties and pulled my cock out and begin to stroke it to life. Marina then put a hand on it as well and they pumped it together as one.

They moved down to my cock and began to kiss it and suck on it in a team effort. Each of them would run their tongues over it and take it into their mouths. Drucilla removed my panties from me completely and then Marina moved in between my legs. She told Drew to watch how she did the deepthroating and then she took my cock into her mouth. She began to slowly descend her lips over it. She paused occasionally to let her throat adjust to it and would then slide a little farther back down her throat.

I was totally engrossed in the feeling of being completely within her mouth and neck. While she was massaging my cock with her throat, Drucilla crawled onto my face and lowered her pussy onto my waiting mouth. I licked her pussy and fucked it with my long split tongue. I teased the inside of it separately with each half of my tongue. Her juices were flowing profusely and she came a half of a dozen times before Marina removed my member from her mouth.

Drucilla got up off of my face and said, "Marina, it's your turn to have your brains fucked out. Jaime, make her go into ecstasy."

"Yes, dear Drew." I said. "Lie down here, Marina."

I turned myself over and got between her thighs and guided my long cock gently into her vagina. I pushed slowly into her to the hilt and then slowly pumped in and out of her, teasing her insides with each stroke. I moved slowly at first gradually increasing my speed. While I was tending to Marina's internal pleasure, Drew went to work on Marina's breasts, massaging them and licking and suckling on her nipples.

As I was stroking her insides with my cock, she began to thrust her hips back toward me and moving in concert with me. Marina came twice from the stimulation that we were imparting upon her. She then began to press her hands and fingers deep into back. Before long, she began to dig her finger nails into my back as she got more excited. Her nails clawing into my back was causing me to wind up and I began to lose control and fucked her harder and more wildly. I lost control to the point that began to sink my fangs into her and hers into me.

We fucked like animals for a long while until I felt my orgasm building. Just as I was ready to cum, I thrust all the way into her, pushing like I still had farther to go and blasted her deepest insides with my semen and she instantaneously broke into an orgasm and began to scream like an animal in wild pleasure. We were knotted up in orgasmic ecstasy involuntarily until our mutual orgasms began to subside, at which point we collapsed together.

Drucilla began kiss and caress us, feeling our breasts and teasing them with her tongue. She would go back and forth between us and lick the blood from our wounds. We all three began to pet, caress, and kiss each other and soon my cock began to get hard again. As I hardened, Drew wrapped her hand around my cock and stroked it. She got on top of me and slid herself over my cock like a velvet glove and slow fucked me for about forty minutes.

As Marina got her wind back, she sucked on my tits for a short time until she needed more stimulation. She then sat on my mouth, facing Drew and began to kiss her and play with, and suck on her tits. Marina was grinding her pussy into my mouth and was moving my tongue around in her love tunnel. She was dispensing a copious amount of our combined juices to me as she was making out with Drucilla.

About the time that she was finishing feeding me her juices, she reached down and fondled my tits and played with my nipples. I felt another orgasm building in my loins and then suddenly arched my back upward and rocked back and thrust my hips up, driving my cock into Drucilla and fired my load deeply up into her body. As my orgasm trailed off, I relaxed and Marina lifted herself off of my face. I pulled Drew down to my body and held her tight. I then rolled us over and Drew onto her back. I slowly drew my cock back and pushed it back into her again. I repeated that motion for a couple of minutes and then withdrew from her pussy.

I lay down beside her and then Marina moved between her legs. Marina dove with her face into Drew's pussy and began a slow, dedicated feast of her pussy. I caressed Drucilla's breast and sucked on her nipples while she was enjoying the cunnilingus that Marina was performing. She began to scream and buck about, constantly writhing in ecstasy. Marina was having a rough time trying to stay in place with Drew's hips flailing about. Marina brought Drucilla to four orgasms before she was finished with Drew's pussy and emptying our combined fluids from it.

We then all kicked back and had our "cigarette" moment and relaxed and wound down from our escapade. Everyone agreed that we were all too tired to go home so we crashed at Drucilla's apartment. The three of us sleeping together in Drew's bed was the perfect end to a busy day. I know that Crypta is just waiting for the opportunity to be with Isis again, but I am in bliss being here with my Drucilla and the beautiful Marina.

Until next week...