Customer Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tempter
tempter
47 Followers

"So there's nothing you can do?" Wendy said and a sob escaped her lips as she finished asking her question.

Stan sighed, there was little he could do, the heat roller was worn out and needed to be replaced. He could clean it but after a number of copies it would start to make the copies dirty and then jam once more. Once again he had to make a choice, he could lie to her and say that there was nothing he could do. He had done what he said he would do, he came by and looked at the machine. He never promised to fix the machine, it was late as it was and he wanted to leave. After all he had things he wanted to do, spending the next few hours nursing a copier along to get one copy job out was not his idea of fun.

"Well." Stan relented as he looked into Wendy's big green, pleading eyes. Wendy knew that he was thinking something over, that he was making a decision of some kind, deciding to help her or not.

"Please Stan, I know it's a lot to ask." Wendy said looking down for a moment. "I hate to ask this, I know you have better things to do than be here with me but I really need to do this one last job before tomorrow." Wendy said and held a pleading look as she awaited his answer.

What could Stan say, she was in a tight bind and he could see that, he had nothing pressing to do tonight. He had wanted to relax and unwind with a few buds but that was about it. Nothing was set, nobody was expecting him to be anywhere, he had the time and she needed his help. Stan sighed silently to himself as he knew he would help her out, he was too much of a 'good guy' not to. It seemed that sometimes he was a slave to his better self; always doing 'the right thing'. He was always helping others out at a cost to himself, this was a regular occurrence for Stan, it happened more often than he liked.

"I think I can limp it along, it'll take much longer than usual to finish the job but I think we can get your job done." Stan said with a sigh and a weary smile, he knew he would be in for a long night. "I'll come back tomorrow with the part to fix it right." Stan said with a warm smile, the elated look on Wendy's face was thanks enough for Stan. The tight hug that Wendy gave him just then was the cherry on top though and a pleasant surprise.

"Thank you so much Stan." Wendy said with teary gratitude as she hugged him tighter. For a brief moment she held him, longer then she should have before she came to her senses. "Well, if we're gonna be here a while, the least I could do is feed you." Wendy said with a nervous smile as she let go of Stan and moved a step or two away. She looked mostly away, but she flashed a smile at him when she grabbed the phone. "What do you say to pizza?" Wendy said as she tried to recover from the almost intimate moment.

"Pizza sounds fine, I'll get this back together and we'll get started." Stan said as he did his best to keep his cool exterior intact.

A short while later the copier was humming away and Wendy and Stan had a slice of pizza in hand, waiting for the machine to break down again. Wendy was sitting by the copier watching the copies that came out the machine, watching for the copies to deteriorate. It was then that they started to chat and small talk ensued in the deserted Copy shop.

"I really appreciate it, I hope your girlfriend doesn't get too mad with you for being here." Wendy said with a coy smile before glancing at the copies that came out of the copier.

"I don't have a girlfriend." Stan said with a bashful smile, it was not something he liked to admit.

"I find that hard to believe, a guy as nice and cute as you?" Wendy said incredulously with a sideways look. "I don't see a ring on your finger so I can tell that you're not married." Teresa said with a thoughtful smile to herself for a moment. "Tell me the truth, you have to beat the women off don't you?" Wendy said as she leaned in and put her hand on his for a moment, unknowingly giving Stan a nice glance down her top.

"Well I don't know what to say." Stan shrugged with a slightly uncomfortable look about him.

"Well you're pretty great in my books. You're here to help me when you really don't have to. I think that says a lot about you." Wendy smiled confidently once more at Stan in a most comely way.

Wendy didn't know what came over her, she was not usually this forward with men and here she was flirting with Stan. This was most certainly not like Wendy and she was not at all comfortable with it. Wendy knew that she should try to keep the conversation on a professional level. She must try to keep things away from the personal; from areas she had no business delving into.

"It says that I'm a sucker for a pretty lady." Stan grumbled lightheartedly with a roll of his eyes.

"You're a good man." Wendy said tenderly as she moved closer and took both of his hands in hers and looked deep into his eyes. "There's nothing wrong with that." Wendy said with a smile and they shared a gaze that bordered on downright desire and attraction. "Even if you're blind enough to call this old bag a 'pretty lady'" Wendy chuckled in an attempt to bring some levity in otherwise awkward moment.

"Get serious, you're gorgeous and you know it." Stan laughed back at Wendy who stared at him for a moment, not knowing how to take the compliment.

Wendy was flattered and taken aback, she truly had not thought of herself as gorgeous! Perhaps Stan was just pulling her leg and she looked at him for a moment trying to discern how truthful he was being. When their eyes met she found a slightly sideways, expectant glance there and it assured her that he was serious in his assertion. Wendy found that she could not turn away from the blue eyes that held her gaze. The warm look of genuine affection that she saw there was mirrored and echoed in her own face. Her eyes danced over his face as she leaned in, their lips drawn to each other. Lust possessed their faces as lips called to lips that wanted, no, needed to taste each other.

When Wendy was an inch from his face she came back to reality and got a grip of herself and she panicked. In her frightened, panicked state she looked around the room, everywhere but at Stan, she was embarrassed. Wendy again didn't know what came over her and hated herself for almost letting things go too far. Again she saw John, her late husband looking at her and once more she felt like she had betrayed him. Wendy looked back at the copier and noticed a few dark streaks on the copies.

"Looks like it needs work." Wendy said, again not looking at Stan.

"No worries." Stan said as he got up and walked over to the copier.

It didn't take long for Stan to get to work on cleaning the heat roller. He had left most of the covers off and it was easily accessible to one who knew his way around the machine. From his vantage point kneeling at the copier he glanced back at Wendy who smiled at him as he worked on the copier. Wendy was sitting in her chair and had turned to watch him work. The knee length skirt was respectable and showed off her slender thighs in a wonderful way at the best of times. However as Stan's eyes took one more tour over the woman who was turning him on so, he noticed something that a gentleman shouldn't.

As Stan's eyes traveled up her thighs he noticed that her skirt was tightly drawn across her knees that were parted just a bit. Stan could see a patch of white fabric that covered her most private of regions, as he had an unobstructed view clear up to her pussy. The only thing that prevented him from seeing her womanhood was that thin piece of cotton. Stan could see a dark spot at the front of it that seemed to grow with each passing second. Stan had looked long enough and somehow had stolen his gaze away from her pussy and one again cursed himself for acting so inappropriately. With a quick glance up to Wendy's face he hoped to find that his tasteless tour of her private areas had gone unnoticed.

Wendy smiled back at him with the desire and lust that still coursed through her veins. She indeed had noticed where his gaze had wandered but was not angry as she parted her legs just a little more. Wendy was confused and mortified by her behavior; this was most certainly not like her. She wanted to walk away and let Stan finish his work alone. She wanted to stop herself from continuing this sleazy behavior, this was not the way a married woman carried on she told herself. Something else was in control of Wendy and her neglected, throbbing pussy told her better self that it was another reward to the kind technician. Wendy never moved from that chair and made no move to cover herself as she smiled to the stunned Stan.

Stan didn't know what to make of this development, he was trying to keep control of himself and Wendy was not helping matters. Stan was still trying to behave as a good technician should, to keep things on a professional level. He was trying simply to finish the job she needed to get done and leave. He didn't want to make a move and have a complaint of 'sexual harassment' to come the next morning. That would surely get him fired and that he couldn't risk for love nor money. Still though as Stan stole another glance up Wendy's skirt then at Wendy's face, she didn't seem to mind him looking at her pussy.

"How does it look?" Wendy asked and Stan's heart leapt into his throat.

"Excuse me?" Stan said with wide eyes, not knowing how to respond.

"The copier, how does it look, will it make it through the job?" Wendy said as she stood and walked away from Stan at the moment.

Wendy needed to cool down; she needed to get a grip on her lusts and desires. Wendy didn't want to throw herself at the first man who showed her the first bit of kindness. She hoped that someday she would start to date someone, take things slowly at first and go from there. She imagined what that first date would be like, the second date, perhaps after some time she would give herself to her mystery man. She was not the type of woman who threw herself at strangers! Even in her youth, before she met John she never slept around, she always dated the men she slept with. Even when she had slept with them it was after considerable number of months of dating. Never once had she strayed from John, never once had she even lusted after a man. She had been happily married to John and had so desperately wanted to die in his arms when she was old and gray.

Still Wendy couldn't deny that for the first time in years her lusts had been stirred up to this point. There was something about Stan that made her want him so badly, she couldn't deny that. Wendy knew that she wanted him; she knew that he wanted her too, that much was obvious by the constant bulge in his trousers. She had stolen more than a few glances at it and wondered what it looked like. Was it really as big as it seemed? What would it feel like? What would it taste like?

Wendy shook her head and once more tried to get the nasty thoughts out of her mind. Once more she tried to keep things cool and calm, once more she tried to steer things away from the seemingly inevitable. She leaned over the front counter, near the pizzas. Her head was in her hands as she wrestled with her feelings, torn between the two positions in her mind. On one side she wanted to remain faithful to John like she had vowed on her wedding day. On the other side she knew that it was time to move on, time to allow herself to feel like a woman again. She needed a man, she needed to love someone and be loved by them; she knew that, she had always known that. Tonight however Wendy also knew that her longing and loneliness coupled with her deepest desires and womanly needs could not be denied much longer.

Stan had always been a nice guy and had always been a gentleman to her, and they had shared a few laughs over the years. She felt comfortable around him, at ease and perhaps that was the problem. He had always been so nice and kind to her, wanting nothing from her. Perhaps it was that combined with the selfless act he did for her tonight that pushed things over the edge. She liked Stan, she really did; something about this situation had awoken that in her tonight. While she wanted to take things further, she hoped she could take things at a slower pace, one that she was more comfortable with.

Wendy didn't hear the copier start back up, nor did she hear Stan call to her, she was still lost in her own thoughts. When Stan put his arm around her, pulling her closer to him, she felt that. She couldn't deny how good his body felt beside hers, her body wanted to turn to face him, to take him in her arms. Her body betrayed her best efforts and she found herself leaning in to the embrace that came from beside her.

"Is everything alright?" Stan asked with genuine concern.

Wendy looked up into Stan's eyes with a pained, teary look as she fought with herself over what to do. What should she tell him? What should she do? How far could she let herself go? She wanted him; she needed to be held by him. She even craved the thought of being needed again, of having someone to care for, who cared for her in return. Wendy accepted all this and wanted to tell him that she cared for him, that she wanted to take things further but in time.

The pain came back to her as she remembered John and hated herself for wanting this man who was not her husband. The feeling of stupidity over holding on to the faithfulness to a man who was long dead overcame her as well. In short the fight over whether or not to finally let go of her husband was in full swing in Wendy's mind. She knew that she should have not held on to the loyalty to her late husband. Wendy knew that she needed to let go and move on. However she could not let everything go tonight, she could not go as far as her body wanted her to go.

Wendy felt like a vale had been lifted from her eyes and she was seeing things for the first time in years. Wendy looked at Stan with new eyes and had wondered why she had not seen or noticed him before. Why could such a nice guy, a handsome man to boot be in her life for so long a time and she had never noticed? He had been like a part of the furniture, a part of the copier that showed up now and again. The copier broke, Stan came, fixed it and left, it was as simple as that. Wendy had still been looking into Stan's eyes as all of this raged in her head; tears welled up in her eyes. She wanted to tell him, but didn't know where to begin.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Stan asked, bringing Wendy out of her funk.

"I can't do this." Wendy said with a sighed admission.

"Can't do what?" Stan asked, wanting clarification.

"I . . . I . . . Never mind." Wendy said feeling mortified, looking away.

She was about to admit her deepest desires to him and he didn't share them. How could she have read the situation wrong? Was she getting mixed signals from him? She thought he wanted her. She could have sworn that the erection he had most of the time he was there had been because of her. Wendy felt foolish and wanted to slither away, ashamed and unwanted. Wendy had put herself through hell these past few moments for nothing because Stan didn't want her, nobody wanted her.

"I felt it too." Stan said as he stood there holding Wendy close to his body. "I didn't say anything because I wasn't sure how you felt." Stan paused before continuing. "I didn't know what you wanted and I didn't want to push anything." Stan said quietly as he swallowed hard.

It was risky for Stan to even say this much, if she reacted badly it could all blow up in his face. He just stood there and waited for Wendy to react before saying or doing anything more. Sure Stan wanted her, but he had to keep things under wraps, he was 'on duty' of sorts and she was a customer. Sure it was after hours, sure it was on his own time, but she was still a customer and he was still representing the company.

"I don't know what I want." Wendy sighed as she turned to face him.

Stan's arms enveloped her and she nestled into his embrace and enjoyed the moment of tenderness. She could allow herself this brief respite from the fighting in her mind. It felt so good to be held by a man, to be held by Stan and Wendy was fast becoming too comfortable in this position. Wendy's passions started to simmer as she subconsciously pressed her aching pussy against his very hard cock. Wendy wanted to pull away but while she didn't have the will to give in, she did not have the strength to leave his embrace.

"I don't expect anything to happen Wendy." Stan said while rocking her to and fro slightly. "I think you're a great lady and I would like to get to know you better though . . . outside of work." Stan said and waited for Wendy's reaction that was a few moments in coming.

"Really?" Wendy said with a teary eyed smile as she finally looked up to his eyes and felt better. "You wouldn't hate me for not going that far tonight?" Wendy asked with unsure eyes, hoping that he was telling her the truth.

"I'm not the type for casual sex. I prefer to know the women I get intimate with." Stan said assuredly.

"Really?" Wendy asked, again wanting to believe him but again not sure if she could.

"Really." Stan smiled as he leaned in and kissed her forehead in a tender manner.

Wendy smiled at Stan and their eyes did not look away from each other's eyes; time seemed to stand still. For a long time they looked at each other comfortable in the embrace, seeing only each other. Wendy could see his sincerity and knew she could let herself care for him, down the road. She felt like he would be the type of guy that John would have approved of. As she stood there, looking up into his eyes though, her passions heated up further until they boiled over into a kiss.

It was supposed to be a tender 'thank you' kiss. She meant it to be a small gesture to let him know how deeply she appreciated his understanding and compassion. That was not the case however, the kiss turned out to be much more passionate than she had anticipated. When their lips touched, her aching body and lonely spirit heated up the intended friendly, tender kiss to something most wonderful. Within one kiss she had brought herself to teetering on the edge of her breaking point. Her desires, lusts, needs, wants and passions had all welled up and boiled under the surface of the usually cool woman. Wendy knew that one more kiss, one more caress, one more anything would push her over the edge and she would not be able to stop herself.

"Thank you." Wendy said in the weak cover that it was a thank you kiss.

Within a moment their lips were drawn to each other's and their second kiss ensued. Nothing else existed but their desires as Wendy finally gave herself to the moment, knowing she had to have him. She knew she needed to have him, to feel the throbbing cock that had been plaguing her mind all night thrusting into her. This kiss lasted much longer then the other one and her hands started to roam and caress his body. Her hands pulled at his back, pulling his body tighter and tighter against her body. After a moment his hands started to roam over her body and Wendy moaned into Stan's mouth when she felt his hands on her ass.

"Oh I can't believe I'm doing this." Wendy cooed as Stan started to kiss his way down to her neck.

"I can't believe this is happening either! Do you want to stop?" Stan asked with slurred speech, his lips never fully broke contact with the supple skin of her neck.

"Hell no!" Wendy moaned back as she ran her fingers through his hair while the counter dug into her back, though she didn't complain. "I've waited too long!" She cooed as she started to melt from the heat of the passions that Stan had stirred up.

Stan continued to kiss and nibble at the nape of Wendy's neck while his hands continued to roam and wander. He stared with soft caressing of the sides of her torso, slowly running his fingers lightly from her waist to her armpits. Stan got bolder as time wore on while he lovingly pleased her neck, taking his time before moving on. Quickly and infrequently Stan brushed the sides of Wendy's breasts with feather-light touches eliciting an extra coo from Wendy. On one pass Stan had worked up the courage to openly caress her breast, finally reaching nipple. As his had cupped the whole of her right breast they were both brought back to reality with a horrifying sound.

tempter
tempter
47 Followers