Customer Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tempter
tempter
48 Followers

WREEEEEAAAAKK!!! The sound of the copier jamming horribly was like nails on the chalkboard to the experienced technician.

"What the hell was that?" Wendy asked in shock as she bolted upright looking around her for the source of the terrible sound.

"Damn Machine!" Grumbled Stan as he tore himself away from what he truly wanted to be doing at that moment in order to do what he least wanted to do.

"Shit." Wendy said with a roll of her eyes as she finally understood what had happened.

It had taken a bit of time for Wendy to come out of her lust-inspired funk. She had been heated and caught up in the moment and the talented affections of Stan during that seemingly brief moment of passion. Now that there was a brief respite Wendy's struggle of whether or not to give into her desires picked up again. Her throbbing pussy and aching lusts craved and screamed for her to continue and allow herself the passion they craved. However Wendy also knew that in the cool light of day that she wasn't ready to go as far as she wanted to take things. Wendy was still too much of a bundle of tangled emotions and swirling hormones to think straight. Even now as Wendy looked at Stan working away on the copier, she missed his touch, his warm presence near her body.

Wendy walked over to where Stan was standing in the pretense to look at the copies and see what copies looked like. She wanted to see how many copies needed to be thrown away and copied again. Even as she neared him she could feel the heat of his presence and couldn't resist putting her hand on his shoulder as she picked up the stack of copies. Stan smiled up at her and she smiled back at him as she leafed through the copies still not breaking contact with him. After finding the last acceptable copy in the pile she tossed the others in the nearest recycle bin. She put the good copies in a neat pile near the other finished copies, only breaking contact with Stan when she had to. As she reset the copier to make the next batch of copies she couldn't help looking over at Stan and smile.

Wendy already felt more for Stan than she had felt for any man since John and that alone scared her. She wasn't sure if she was simply lusting for any man or for Stan, after all she didn't know him that well. However what she knew she liked as he struck her as a decent, stand up guy who was handsome to boot. But was that enough to let herself go all the way with him as she wanted and feared that things would go?

"There, done." Stan said as he stood up with his charming smile that almost weakened Wendy's knees.

"Good." Wendy muttered back as she fumbled with the copier trying to push the right buttons to make it do what she wanted it to.

"Now where were we?" Stan smiled wickedly as he stepped closer to Wendy while the copier came to life and began to hum away.

"Well, I . . ." Wendy started to say in an attempt to protest but she was unable to do so before Stan had her in his arms again, and that was it.

When his lips met hers again she kissed him back with equal passion and the moral fight evaporated from her lust-crazed mind. Her lips parted and her tongue snaked into his mouth and started to dance and play with his eager tongue. The kiss lasted for a short eternity until Stan once again started to kiss his way down Wendy's neck.

However this time Stan did not stop at her neck, for he had other skin that his lips wanted to explore. Wendy's breath quickened as his lips kissed his way across her collarbone and down the cleavage of her soft swelling bosom. His fingers found topmost button that was done up and gently opened it up, revealing more of her skin to be kissed and adored. Yet another button was opened and more skin liberated from its silky confines. Soon enough the blouse was open to the waist and draped off the shoulders of this beauty as Stan kissed his way around the 'plain and ordinary' bra.

He continued his lingering caressing and stroking of her breasts that were still contained in the one last fabric barrier between her nipples and his mouth. After a moment of this he slid his hands up her back in a direct and deliberate motion to the centre of her shoulder blades. In a slick, smooth and quick motion he had Wendy's bra undone and it too was draping off her shoulders. With that he paused and pulled away from her and looked up into her eyes with a smoldering look of desire and waited.

There Wendy stood with her blouse completely undone and her bra also hanging off her shoulders. She looked down at Stan and wondered what he was waiting for? He had her blouse and bra undone, why didn't he finish the job and take them off fully so he could continue to bring her joy? Then, after a moment of staring down at him with quick and baited breath did she realize that he was waiting for her. Wendy knew that he was waiting for her to take the garments the rest of the way off.

With trembling hands she unbuttoned the cuffs of her blouse and smiled warmly and lovingly at Stan who looked at her with reverence. With a nervous stomach and unsure mind she shrugged her shoulders and let the blouse float off her body and hit the floor. She forced her hands to be steady as she reached up and grabbed the shoulder straps of her bra.

She paused for a moment, taking a brief moment to revel in the look of adoration and lust from Stan at that moment. It had been some time since any man had looked at her in such a way, bordering on worship. Could anyone blame her if she drew the moment out before she revealed her body further to him? Wendy looked down at Stan and smirked a wicked little smirk as she prepared herself to pull the bra off. However something else demanded Stan's attention at that exact moment, having no respect for timing or passion.

WREEEEEAAAAKK!!! The copier one again jammed up something fierce, causing another mess for Stan to fix.

"I'll break that damn machine but good yet?" Stan growled as he pulled his gaze up from Wendy's breasts to her eyes.

"Don't do that! I still need it to last another year or so!" Wendy said with a laugh that Stan found contagious and soon the pair shared a hearty laugh.

"Okay, I'll let it live." Stan said in amidst his dying laughter. "Just for you." He grinned and walked over toward the copier to work on it again.

"Thank you." Wendy said almost cheekily as she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

Stan smiled and shook his head as he proceeded to clean the heat roller one more time. Wendy walked over and checked the copies throwing away the bad copies and generally resetting the copier for the next round. It was fast becoming a routine with them it seemed, he would fix it and she would prep it for the next round. Both of them were eager for the machine to be running again so they could pick up where they left off. Even as they worked Wendy's bra remained in place, only ever so slightly pulling away from her breasts.

As Wendy shuffled the papers around she glanced over at Stan who stole glances back at her with bedroom eyes. She smiled to herself, content in the knowledge that he wanted her as much as she wanted him. For the first time that night she was not mortified by that thought, she was beginning to see herself as the single woman she was. Either her libido had gotten the better of her or she finally was letting herself feel like a woman again and enjoy the pleasures that the flesh had for her. Either way, for the moment at least she was going to enjoy the crazy moment of passion that surely would consume them both.

Stan stood up and tossed the rag next to the bottle of cleaning fluid and smiled at Wendy with a wicked smile. Wendy knew that the machine was ready once again to get into action; that meant that they were as well. She turned her back to Stan and looked over her shoulder as she pressed the copy button and the machine hummed to life once more.

With a wink and an alluring smile she continued to look at Stan over her shoulder as her fingers crept their way up to her bra straps. Slowly and deliberately she pulled them off her shoulders and down her arms all the while looking Stan deep in the eyes. She pealed the bra away from her chest and in truth it did not struggle one bit nor did her hands tremble as they once did. As the bra fell lifelessly to the floor winding up half way under the copier Wendy raised her hands to her chest once more. She crossed her arms and covered her breasts with her hands and nothing else as she turned slowly to face Stan.

Stan watched in heated anticipation as his eyes wandered over the nude upper half of Wendy's body. He drank in every detail of the soft, alluring cream skin before him, though her breasts were still obscured from his view. He figured that she was drawing out the moment for some sort of dramatic effect and left it at that. However after the moment had drawn out a little too long for Stan's tastes he looked up into her face with an expectant look.

"If I'm going to be nude from the waist up, I think it's only fair that you are too; don't you agree?" Wendy asked with an alluring smile as she stood beside the humming copier, silently counting down to its next breakdown.

Stan chuckled and didn't even utter a word in response as he tore off his tie and tossed it over the counter. Soon his shirt followed suit and in his haste he may have popped a button or two, he was not sure. All he knew was that he had to see Wendy's breasts; he had to touch them, to taste them, to feel those nipples between his lips. Perhaps even travel further south, if she'd let him, the way things were going, that was looking like an ever-increasing possibility.

Wendy looked over his now naked chest as it swelled and collapsed with the heaving breaths of the excited man who stood before her. Her eyes glanced over his torso and found that while he was not from the pages of playgirl, he was most pleasing to the eye. His upper chest was larger than most men and he almost seemed to be holding in his breath all the time, though he wasn't. His chest hair was not a thick mat of carpet all over his chest but sprinkled here and there liberally, not too much but not little. His muscles could have been more chiseled and defined but again Stan was not the muscle-bound type, he was a real, ordinary, everyday man.

Stan's body seemed to be a little softer, more cuddleable than some men and that was important to Wendy. To her, at this stage of her life she was more interested in a man she could depend on, rely on and be there for her. Stan was that type; he had already proven that by staying behind to help her when he didn't need to. He was a handsome man, one that certainly turned her head sure enough but what really drew her to him was his giving nature. Wendy most defiantly preferred a man she could cuddle up to rather than the type that could lift a car over his head, she wanted the slightly softer type.

When her tour was over she realized that she still stood there with her hands covering her breasts. With a smile into Stan's lust driven face she slowly lowered her hands at a painfully slow pace for Stan. In reality it took only three seconds for Wendy to drop her hands, revealing her breasts to his view for the first time.

Stan couldn't move for a second as he his gaze fell on the near perfect globes of flesh in front of him. They were large, smooth, soft, round and oh so alluring, beckoning him nearer as they rose and fell under her heaving breath. Once again Stan could not understand why a beautiful woman such as Wendy was single. He thanked his lucky stars that he was standing in front of her now half naked, waiting for him to make the next move.

Stan knew that time was wasting, that the copier would break down before long and interrupt their fun once again. With quick steps Stan rushed to Wendy's side and took her in his arms, once again he kissed her full on the lips. This time though the kiss was more electric due to the first time touch of nude chest against nude chest. Stan felt her heavenly breasts pressed hard against his chest and her hard nipples bore into his chest as he kissed her hard. Wendy kissed him back with equal passion that had been stirred up by holding a man for the first time in years.

Stan was the first man she had let get this close to her since her beloved John died. As the kiss progressed the pair got hotter and hotter, pulling at each other in a vein attempt to bring them closer. However if they were any closer than they would be in the same skin, though they roughly pawed at each other regardless.

Once again Stan kissed his way down Wendy's body, aching to find a nipple to kiss and suckle at. Wendy backed up against a nearby wall to steady herself as Stan's lips neared her left breast. While the pair ached for Stan to give Wendy's nipples some attention he steered clear of her nipples for some time. Stan lightly caressed her breasts while he licked and sucked his way around the large, soft and supple globes. However he made sure to avoid her nipples for as long as he dared, heightening her desire and anticipation.

Soon enough though her passions and neglected nipples got the better of Wendy and she knew she had to take maters into her own hands. With a frustrated grunt she reached up and grabbed two handfuls of Stan's hair and pulled his lips toward the nearest nipple. When his lips first made contact with her nipple and he closed his mouth around it the pleasure was intense. The euphoric joy was so sudden and so great as it shot through her, she almost came right then and there.

"Ooooohhhhh Yeeeaaaaaahhhh!!" Wendy wailed as Stan now attacked her nipples and breasts like a madman.

She knew it would not take much longer to make her cum. Wendy's long neglected body didn't need too much affection to find the release it sought. It only took a few more flicks of his tongue and a sudden and unexpected bite on her right nipple to push her over the edge.

"Ooooooooohhh Gaaaaawwwwddddd!!" Wendy screamed as her orgasm hit her hard and fast. "I'm cuming!" She moaned as her body started to quake and quiver as bolts of pleasure shot through her.

Wave after wave of intense pleasure washed over her body quaked in the intense climax with the epicenter of it all centered on her pussy. Stan never let up his kissing and caressing of her bountiful breasts as she quaked and shook in orgasm. However he did have to use his hands to hold her up and steady her instead of caress her body. Finally though her climax had run its course and she stood there leaning up against the wall, eyes closed and only half conscious.

Without warning or asking Stan boldly slid his hands down her body as he kneeled before her. Stan rested his hands on her ass, moving them between her cheeks and the wall. His hands found the zipper of her skirt and with a twist and tug he undid the button and pulled the zipper down. With a grasp of the waistband of her skirt and panties he tugged and in one movement pulled both garments down and off of her body. His face was now inches from her very wet and very naked pussy. Stan took a deep breath and inhaled the sweet fragrance of her heated pussy and his mouth watered in anticipation.

Wendy was not yet quite back to reality and had not realized the developments of the past few seconds. However when Stan picked her up and placed her on the counter, she started to realize what was going on. Wendy looked down to see that her skirt and panties were off now and all she had on was her stockings and pumps. When she looked further down to see that Stan still wore his pants while she was completely naked she was about to protest. However when Stan's tongue traced the inside of her slit she slumped back, resting herself on her elbows.

When Stan's tongue flicked across her clitoris for the first time Wendy's head fell back as a ripple of pleasure shot through her. After a moment of basking in the joy of being serviced in so selfless a way Wendy lifted her heavy head and looked down between her legs with love and adoration at what she found there.

Sure it had been years since she had sex but it was an even longer time since anyone had gone down on her. John her late husband was never the 'kinky' type and didn't go in for the weird things such as eating pussy. Only a few times in their marriage had he pleasured her in this way and even then it was not for that long, nor was it that good. She knew that John loved her as much as she loved him, but he had done the act solely for her taking no pleasure in it himself. Since John never enjoyed what he was doing he did it out of duty, doing the least he could to get it over with.

Even in the brief moments that Stan had spent between her legs he had shown much more talent and loving effort than John ever did down there. Wendy had heard that this sort of thing could be quite enjoyable for a woman but not until that moment did she know just how good it could be. Wendy scooted up on the counter until she was right at the edge of it, draping her legs over Stan's shoulders.

Stan really went to town and pulled out all the stops as he continued to eat the hot woman before him. Once again Stan could not believe that he was actually eating out the most incredible women he'd ever been with. He didn't want to pass up his opportunity to do her right just in case this was the one and only time they would be intimate. It was then that Stan pushed a finger into the sopping wet pussy that he was eating and started to probe the pussy while he sucked on the clit.

Wendy's body tensed up when the finger entered her pussy for the first time and a lewd moan escaped her lips. Wendy then went limp once more and her head fell back as she surrendered herself to the greatest joy she could remember in some time. She had masturbated on an infrequent basis and considered herself quite good at it but nothing she had done herself equaled the pleasure she felt now.

WREEEEEAAAAKK!!! The Copier jammed up once more only a few feet away from them.

"Damn machine!" Wendy cursed out loud as she glanced over at the machine she hated at that moment.

She cursed it for interrupting her moment of passion and pleasure that she had allowed herself to enjoy. She hated the thought of Stan having to stop what he was doing to her in order to fix it. Not when Wendy was so close to another orgasm, just a little more of his talented tongue down there was all she would need. Almost immediately and half by instinct Wendy locked her legs firmly behind Stan's head. She would not let him get away until she was satisfied, the copier could wait a little longer.

Stan thought he heard the copier jam up, even from the place that he most wanted to be he could hear the machine. When he felt Wendy's thighs clamp down around his ears he suspected that it did in fact jam up. He chuckled to himself that she was determined to cum all over his face before he fixed the machine one more time. Heck, he wasn't planning on going anywhere for a while, not when there was such sweet juice to be tasted!

"Ooooohhhh Yeeeeaaaaahhhh Baby!" Wendy screeched out as her second orgasm hit her and hit her hard. "That's it! Sweet Christ honey! Eat me OOOhhh Gaaaaaawwwwwwdddddd EEEAAAAATTT MMMEEEE!!" She screeched as she grabbed to clumps of Stan's hair and ground her pussy hard against his face.

Her whole body convulsed and shook violently and as the orgasm ripped through her, this one was even more overpowering than the last. Stan had to hold on to Wendy as he ate her, for fear she would fall off the counter and hurt herself. Though in truth there was little he could do but hold on for dear life until it was over! Soon enough though with one last moan that ended in a whimper Wendy collapsed in a heap, unconscious on the counter.

Stan wanted things to continue but knew that the copier needed tending to as well. Stan pulled himself away from Wendy's wet and tasty pussy and started to clean and reset the copier. He worked as fast as he could in hopes to have the machine up and running once more and be between her thighs before she woke up. She had the most delicious pussy he had ever tasted and couldn't wait to dive back in for more.

tempter
tempter
48 Followers