Customer Service Rep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seat542
seat542
236 Followers

Not to be left out of the picture, Allison slid down next to me and went to work on my cock. It didn't matter it was under water; she went down like a pearl diver and shoved it into her mouth. After a few dives, she diverted her attention to my asshole.

Kneeling beside me, she started gliding one finger up and down the crack of my ass. She began a narrative of instructions as she worked.

"Suck the bitch's cunt. Lick her cunt hole. Make the little whore cum."

By now one finger was in my ass and searching for my spot. Allison's other hand was milking my dick. Another finger entered my hole and she started moving them in and out in a fucking motion. Her filth talk continued.

"If I had a cock it would be so far up your ass right now. I'd shoot my cum straight into you and then make Lynne suck it out. She likes licking assholes. Don't you, Cunt?"

Lynne was spasmming. Her hands were using my head like a floor buffer. I thought she was going to break my nose and I really didn't care. Between the pussy I was eating, my cock being milked and my ass being pounded, I would have licked my own asshole if Allison had shot a load into it. I was on the verge of explosion.

Lynne screamed, "OH MY FUCKING GOD..... I'M CUMMMMMINNG."

Pussy juice exploded from her box. She was a squirtter and it sent me over the edge. Lifting my head form her box I let out a deep moan as jets of cum poured from my cock and onto Allison's hand. Pulling her fingers from my ass, Allison began squeezing my balls; urging more cum from them. When I was empty, I collapsed unto Lynne's thighs to rest but there was no rest for the wicked. She grabbed my head and shoved it back into her twat moaning as if she were in a trance.

"Again," streamed from her throat. "Eat me again. I need more. Give me his cum, I need his cum."

Allison lifted her hand to her own mouth allowing my cum to slide into it. She wasn't swallowing, but rather getting ready to snowball her friend. Allison's mouth engulfed Lynne's. I saw their tongues dancing back and forth passing my load between them. It was so primal, my erection never faded.

I stood and gently pushed Lynne on her back to the decking keeping her legs spread. Allison's mouth followed and never broke from their lust. Moving forward, I shoved my cock into her soaked cunt. Lynne gasped and started fucking like a wild woman. If I hadn't just cum, I would have shot instantly. Instead, I had a renewed staying power and fucked back with power; each thrust slamming and grinding into her swollen clit.

Lynne reached up and grabbed and pulled me onto her, devouring my mouth. Allison made way for just an instant and then joined back in. The three of us swapped spit and cum like sluts. There wasn't enough to satisfy us.

Allison threw herself onto her back and growled for me to fuck her too. I took my cock out Lynne and went directly into Allison's pussy. She was so hot she exploded when I slammed into her mound. Her legs locked behind my back and she ground her buttocks into my loins. I could actually feel her asshole on my balls.

She dug her nails into my back as she arched her back. Her cunt and ass were moving so fast, she was breaking into a sweat. As her orgasm overtook took her, she thrashed about screaming senseless obscenities.

She collapsed in a heap, but I was still hard. Looking over at Lynne, she was more than a spectator. One hand was busy working her pussy while the other was attempting to completely enter her asshole. Her eyes were glazed as she starred at my cock.

"Shove it in my ass. I need your cock up my shit hole."

Positioning my dick, still wet from Allison, at the rim of her anus, I gently pushed and it entered with its full length being taken. I had the feeling this wasn't Lynne's first time. The warmth of her chute was overpowering. The smoothness of it against my cock was stirring up another load in my balls as I fucked her ass deeply,

Lynne sensed I was close and demanded to suck me to completion. I pulled out and she rolled me onto my back. Positioning herself between my legs, she started sucking and pumping me for all it was worth. She never broke eye contact. When I came she drank it down without removing my cock from her mouth. She kept sucking long after I came. I finally had too much and needed her to stop.

We all laid there for a few minutes and collected ourselves. I was the first to move and sat on the edge of the hot tub grabbing a bottle of wine. Allison and Lynne joined me, and not bothering with a glass, we drank right from the bottle.

There was still some electricity in the air as we replayed what just happened. Our talk centered on sex as we finished off the wine. Lynne started describing how good it feels to have her ass stuffed and how she is working her way up to fisting. Allison jumped in and told her it was incredible and how she likes to be fucked at the same time. The conversation was pretty hot and we agreed to get together back home the following week.

After awhile we were all feeling spent and a bit drunk; so we decided to call it an evening. The girls went back to Allison's flat and I suspected they weren't done with each other yet. On the other hand, I was shot and felt the need to crash.

Collecting the empty bottles and turning off the jets and lights to the hot tub, I shut the patio down for the night. Glancing over at Kay's flat, I noticed the curtains were drawn shut. Still pissed off from her slap of a few hours ago, I smirked as I entered my flat. I wondered how much of our show she caught.

Lying in bed, my mind drifted to what would have happened if Kay welcomed my advance in Puerto Rico? After all I was Mr. Nice Guy on the outside, but Mr. Kink on the inside. Eventually my desires would have surfaced. How would she handle eating cum or using toys in various holes? It probably would have ended in ruin.

Waking up to screams of passion, I glanced at the clock. It was 2:30am and the sounds were coming from the patio. Stumbling to the open doors, I expected to see Allison and Lynne back in action. It took a moment for my eyes to adjust, but when they did, I saw the unexpected.

Kay was in the hot tub kneeling at seat level facing my flat. Her hands were pulling on her nipples as if she was trying to tear them off. Bill was behind her, doggie style, slamming into her for all he was worth. Each thrust seemed to be punishing Kay. The filth coming from her mouth was startling.

"Fuck me you miserable shit! Make me your whore. Give me the fucking I need. I want to feel you deep up my ass. Deeper...fuck me...fuck me..."

My cock started to harden and my hand instinctively found it. Not knowing if Kay could see me, I stood in the doorway stroking myself. Although her comments seemed directed at Bill, she never took her eyes off my patio door. My stroking seemed to intensify her words.

"Yesssss, do it. Stroke it harder. Shoot your cum! I want to see you cum! I want to eat your cum! Shove your cock in my mouth."

Bill pulled out of her ass and moved to her side putting his cock directly into her mouth. Kay never looked at him. Her eyes were still glued to my door. Taking hold of his dick, she shoved it into her mouth. Her stroking and sucking brought Bill to his climax quickly and Kay seemed to take it all.

When Bill finished he slumped into the hot tub and threw his head back in exhaustion. Kay didn't bother to sit next to him. Instead she climbed out of the tub and took a few steps towards my door. I could see her clearly, but with my room being dark I wasn't sure what she saw. Still stroking my shaft, I nearly exploded at her next move.

Cum oozed from Kay's mouth and her hands moved up to collect it on her fingers. She began to rub it onto her tits and over her body. Both hands worked their way to her pussy. Spreading her legs slightly, she started rubbing her pussy. One hand and then the other; each coming back from her face and body with more of Bill's cum.

I kept stroking my cock, never taking my eyes off Kay. She had to know I was standing there, but she was still far enough away for reasonable doubt. Regardless, her masturbation show in front of my door had to be for me or was I misconstruing these actions too?

My balls exploded with my third load of the night. This one was as intense as the other two. The woman I loved was standing naked before me acting like the slut I never dreamed she could be. I kept all moans and grunts inside and just let my legs go rubbery. I had no idea where the cum landed nor did I really give a shit.

Taking a step back away from the door, I collected myself. Kay's rubbing of her clit turned into the spanking her clit. She was moaning and started shaking. One hand held her mound tight as the other quickly spanked her lips and clit. A loud moan rolled from her throat as her climax overtook her.

Holding her mound with both hands, Kay hunched over as if in pain. She stood there sobbing. I wasn't sure if she was reeling from her orgasm or if she was crying for another reason. After a few minutes, Kay moved from her spot. She didn't go back to the hot tub, but rather, she entered her flat. Bill sat alone in hot tub.

The next two weeks were a blur with my leaving and the new company coming in. Allison and Lynne kept my cock so busy my balls were starting to hurt. Yes, I did fuck Lynne while Allison fisted her. It truly was wild. Allison nearly got her hand up my ass at the same time. Our sessions were intense.

Kay managed to be out of town most of the time.

My last day arrived and I was packed. The guys from shipping had collected my stuff and sent to my new company. Being a Friday, everyone would be at the 'going away party.' In fact our place was empty except for me. I was taking one last look around my office when Kay knocked on my door.

Looking at her, I sadly smiled. Kay spoke.

"Dan, I just wanted to say good-bye. I really learned a lot from you these past years and ...."

Her voice cracked and her eyes started to swell with tears. She hesitated and then started again.

"...I've been such a fool. I don't know what to say. It was my fault in Puerto Rico."

By this time she was crying.

"What I said I meant. Bill is a jerk and I'm working on correcting the situation. I just couldn't accept your love."

I started to speak, but Kay shook off my attempt and continued.

"This is hard for me, so let me finish. I will never forget you."

Kay was in tears. I wanted to hug her, but something told me no.

"I don't know what the future holds for you or for me. But I really do hope we get to meet again under the proper circumstances."

Sobbing she handed me an unwrapped box.

"I can't make it tonight for various reasons, so I wanted to give you this. Please don't open it now. Wait until I leave. I hope you understand. Dan, I truly wish you the all the best."

Crying, she turned and left.

I waited a minute and then opened the box. It contained a framed picture of Kay and I standing in front of the resort in Puerto Rico next to our motor cycles. We looked like lovers. It was one of our last happy moments together. We had the valet take our picture.

*******

My new job with Counter King was going well. It was hard to believe three years had passed. I continued my tradition of no relationship in the work place. I learned a few lessons from Kay, Allison and Lynne. Allison and Kay did visit twice and the sex was great. As it turned out, they became lovers and moved in together. I have a standing invite to join them whenever I visit Chicago.

Business was booming and we needed to expand our Sales and Marketing Department. As the GM, I was the sole decision maker for the hiring of sales and marketing personnel. Ads were placed on Monster and in all the major newspapers. The largest ad was in the Sunday edition of the Chicago Tribune. Although it had been three years, I still wondered if it would catch Kay's attention. Was Kay still with Accent/Lockstone?

Thursday of the following week, there was an FEDEX overnight letter on my desk. Examining it I noticed the return address was from a Chicago suburb, but the last name was O'Connell. No first name was listed. When someone is aggressive enough to research a company and find the decision maker, it always makes a positive impression on me.

Sitting down with my morning cup of coffee, I unzipped the package only to find a handwritten letter. It started:

"Dear Dan"

I went to the bottom of the page to look for the signature.

"Kay"

My heart-rate quickened as I went back to the beginning to read it through.

"Dear Dan,

I sincerely hope this letter finds you well. It is hard to believe it has been three years. Much has occurred here and I must say I have thought of you fondly and often. When I saw your ad in the Tribune, I knew it was time to contact you.

First and foremost I am no longer married to Bill. I filed for divorce the evening of your going away party. He was his typical self and it was a costly and bitter battle. It took over a year and numerous court appearances, but I made it through.

If you hadn't noticed, I went back to my maiden name. It simply fits me better. The only positive from our battles was the kids rallied and helped pull me through. Both are on their own and doing well, so I no longer have ties or restrictions.

This brings me to this letter. I am VERY interested in the Sales Manager's position. I haven't enclosed a résumé. I figured you know the type of person I am and how I work. What I don't know is if you would even consider me for the position with the way I treated you the last couple of months at Accent?

A lengthy, one on one conversation is probably in order. We need to clear the air about the situation and set some ground rules if I were to come to Cleveland and work for you. There is much about me you do not know. I am not the same person I once was. (My work is the same, but my persona has changed.) Also, I never gave you a chance to speak

I'm going to keep this short as I could go on at length. If I hear from you, I welcome the opportunity to speak with you. If not, I understand.

My contact info is on the Fed Ex receipt.

With sincere fondness,

Kay"

Taking her phone number from the receipt, I scribbled it along with her name on a sheet of paper and took it to my secretary, Mrs. Nelson. I asked Mrs. Nelson to contact this candidate and arrange a meeting as soon as possible, but at the candidate's convenience. Within the hour, Mrs. Nelson told me Ms. O'Connell could be here tomorrow morning if required.

My heart was racing as I told Mrs. Nelson to schedule it, and book her flight for this evening, returning Friday evening, and to reserve a room for the evening. I would pick Ms. O'Connell up at the airport.

Twenty minutes later Ms. Nelson gave me her itinerary. Kay was due to arrive at Cleveland's Hopkins Airport at 8:30pm. A room was reserved at the Crown Plaza Airport and the return flight was scheduled to depart at 6:00pm Friday evening.

The rest of the day was a blur. I honestly couldn't remember much about the other candidates I interviewed. Well, there was the one lady with long legs, a great ass and nicely formed breasts. She DID catch my attention. But the truth being told, Kay had the job if our chemistry was back.

I rehearsed hundreds of opening lines; from the stupid to the stupid. Nothing was working. I didn't know where to start. Finally it hit me. What is it I want from this? The answer was simple: Kay.

She knew how I felt. Her letter opened the door again. Kay was right. If she was going to work for me, we needed to talk and set some ground rules. This time she indeed was going to work under me! We would have to be lovers. There was no other choice.

I made plans accordingly. The first step was to cancel her room reservation. If needed I would rebook it, but I knew in my heart she was sleeping with me tonight. Step two was to get to my place cleaned up. A quick call to my cleaning lady and luck had it she was available.

At 5:00pm I left the office and drove to my place. On the way from work, I stopped by a florist and bought a bouquet of fresh flowers. I placed them on the kitchen table and put two bottles of nice wine in the fridge. I called my favorite restaurant, Il Primeo, an upscale Italian place with great veal. They gave me a quiet table, so lady luck was on my side again.

I shaved, showered and got dressed. I selected my best black suit; tailored to fit. A starched white shirt with a silk red-striped tie matched it perfectly. It was time to go. The airport was a thirty minute drive and I wanted a good parking spot.

Inside the terminal, I looked at a monitor for her flight info and it stated it landed. Christ it was early. As I searched for the terminal, gate and baggage claim area, I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey stranger!"

I could feel Kay's smile. Turning to her my heart skipped a beat. She looked great. Her smile was ear to ear and so was mine. I only hesitated for a second before taking her in my arms and kissing her with my entire soul. She melted right into me. I was lost in her aura.

When we broke the kiss, Kay looked dazed. Laughing she said, "Well, there's one of the answers I was looking for."

It was my turn to speak.

"I'm not losing you this time, Kay. I know we have much to discuss, but I'm telling you right now, I still love you. This has got to be our starting point or it's no use going forward."

Kay was staring into my eyes and her tears were building. Tears started to fall. Her voice was breaking with pleasure.

"Love has to be our first rule! Now, I do hope you have a great restaurant picked out?" Kay knew the answer.

"You bet I do. Let's get your luggage and go" I replied taking her hand and heading toward baggage claim.

Kay yanked back on my arm and pulled me into her. She gave me a quick kiss ending with a slight bite of my lower lip. Looking at me with those eyes, she whispered, "I don't have any."

My cock stirred.

Arm in arm we walked to my car, stopping every fifty feet to hug and kiss. Neither of us could finish a sentence let alone a topic. On the way to the restaurant, Kay told me if the magic wasn't there, she was just going to take the next flight back to Chicago. When I asked her what if the magic was there, what was she going to do about clothes, her reply was piercing.

She leaned over to me and brought her lips to my ear. In a soft and seductive voice she replied, "I won't be needing them." She bit my lobe and let her hand stroke my thigh; ever so close to my awakening manhood.

I grinned.

Dinner was great and we talked about everything; Accent, her divorce, my company, her kids, new hobbies, etc. We avoided what happened in Puerto Rico and my last couple of months at Accent. The evening was going so well, why spoil it with a downer conversation. However, somewhere in the back of our minds we knew we would have to discuss it.

Kay sort of touched on the subject, but with a bit of a twist.

"Dan, I saw you that Sunday evening in San Juan. I was standing in my room by the balcony door, starring out into the ocean wondering what I was going to do about us. All of a sudden you were naked on your balcony and then this gorgeous woman with a strap on appeared. I was aroused instantly. When she started fucking you, a passion inside me exploded. I couldn't control myself.

I started to rub myself all over and tore my clothes off. I actually ripped my blouse. Watching her jerk you off while her cock was riding in and out of your ass was too much. I masturbated over and over. I was filled with lust. A lust I couldn't fulfill.

I wanted to be her."

Thank god we were at a private table. My cock was as hard as it had ever been. Kay hadn't lost her straightforward approach, but I didn't expect such a direct approach to her sexuality. She continued.

seat542
seat542
236 Followers