Cut from the Same Cloth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another slap for her hesitation and her anus puckered unseen. "You are my master Matty, my beautiful master, my...my...son!" Jeanette shouted the last word out so the world could hear. She was damned and couldn't care less. Her world was right here and right now and would be forever after.

"Never forget it either" was the growl in her young son's throat as he yanked his mother's head back and, without hesitation or mercy pushed the full length of his meat into her beautiful gasping mouth. Matt felt the muscles at the back of Jeanette's throat give as his aching cock thrust past it regardless of permission and watched enraptured as her back arched as she heaved at the sudden intrusion. No story like effortless deep throating. Jeanette had not been mouth fucked in years by anything other than her shiny silver dildo and that was at her own speed with control so that she could adapt to it in her gullet. This was an entirely different and new experience for the beautiful mother. Matt seemed almost instinctive when it came to her and just as she reached to point of no return, as her heaving moved toward vomiting, he withdrew and her exhalation of breath was made all the sexier with the long trails of spit that were attached to the end of her son's angry red cock. Her ears were buzzing when she took in the most erotic sight of her life to this point.

Matt's grip on his mother's hair tightened as, with his free hand, he massaged the spit along the length of his tool. And just as she caught her breath her throat was assaulted again. Inch after inch plunged into her gullet as she was once more throat fucked by her baby boy, her master. This time it took slightly longer for her back to arch and her stomach to churn. Her gag reflex had adapted just a little. But she still choked and struggled. Matt pulled away again at the crucial point of no return.

"You dirty little cunt mum. You sweet filthy fucking whore. You're trying to get used to it."

Jeanette looked up with fire in her green cat eyes but complete submission in her heart and soul,

"Take it master, rape it. Treat me like a gutter whore. There's nothing you can do to me that I won't thank you for after. I'm all yours but you'd better pound me, slap me, beat me and fuck me till I feel like I can't stand. Let me out. Let me be the fuck toy that I am. I am an incestuous little cunt and I want you to be a motherfucker but only if it is what my master desires."

Her words were like a bomb going off in Matt's stomach. He looked at her eyes and slapped her face again. At the inevitable gasp her throat was stuffed full of cock meat anew. This time, she looked into his eyes. Into his soul and her emerald eyes blazed as she held him in her submissive throat. Matt was enraptured by the sight of this stunning woman on all fours, her beautifully shaped arse jutting proudly into the air as he face fucked her. His mother. His only love.

Matt wished he could be everywhere all at once and was going to give it a damn good try. He moved himself, still lodged in the back of his mother's throat, he eased to her side and retrieved the bottle of olive oil he had brought from the kitchen. He slowly began to pump his turgid meat into her throat in a slow but full face fuck. He tipped some of the oil onto her swaying buttocks. As he smoothed it with his hand Jeanette's skin became shiny, her knickers being irrevocably stained. Her squeal of passion rumbled through her son's cock but he maintained his focus. He had to stay focused. It would be so easy to give in to the vision before him. But it was his time to be everything she needed. To release her from the bonds that had made her so unhappy.

Matt maintained the tight grip on Jeanette's flame red hair. He maintained the slow but aggressive fucking of her sensual mouth. With his free hand, he reached back and firmly pulled his mother's knickers to below her arse cheeks. They bulged over the top if the Cadbury purple with all the feminine sensuality in the world. Again, Jeanette squealed as the warm olive oil dripped this time onto her bare arse cheeks, running down the valley of her crack and puddling in the crotch of her pulled down knickers. And then the shock of something this beautiful red head had never experienced. She felt her son's finger drive into her arse, the way eased with the excessive olive oil.

"uunnngh" her moan made Matt's come boil in his already heavy balls and he fought to control his desire to spray his mother's throat.

"Time to serve my sweet little mum slut."

A second finger drove into Jeanette's writhing arse. Her brain was on fire. She was in love. She was owned and other-wordly happy to have found this bliss. The feeling in her arse was unusual but it didn't stop her hips form bucking. Unusual, yes but unpleasant, fuck no. Her body drove her on. Her brain was gone. Her soul made the decisions. Jeanette's hips dipped so that not only could she accommodate her son's thrusting fingers but also she could heighten her pleasure at this new sensation. A third finger joined in the fun, and then a fourth. Both mother and son were in ecstasy. More olive oil and then pressure that made the mother slave wince as her virgin anus was stretched wider still. Matt released her hair and took her hand in his. He brought it back to his own wrist and wrapped her fingers around it. With her son's turgid meat still buried deep in her throat, Jeanette's eyes widened with lustful shock as Matt slid her had down his wrist to his own hand. But it wasn't there. The whole of his hand was lodged in his mother's back passage. Again, at this realisation, the redhead groaned onto Matt's aching cock. He raised an eyebrow and, not taking her eyes from his, or her mouth from his cock, simply signalled her submission to her master, her son. She knew in her heart and soul that it was submission to her own desires.

Jeanette's initial sensual moaning turned to the screams of a woman who had only just begun to know sexuality as her son began to pup his fist into her anus. She moaned and cried, her make up streaking her cheeks as this master, this young man plunged again and again into her, hitherto untouched, arsehole. Over and over he ground his hand. His wrist was aching but he wasn't about to stop. He didn't know where to look. The sight of his mum bucking her hips and riding her arse tirelessly onto his hand or her mouth still wrapped around his cock with her green eyes wide, delirious but never straying from his. It was too much. He roared aloud. He couldn't contain himself any longer.

"You beautiful fucking whore, you slut, my mum, my slave. Fuck you, you little cunt. Take me, give to me, worship me and say goodbye to your soul. I fucking love you mum. MY mum. MINE!"

At that word Jeanette fell apart. She simultaneously screamed onto his cock, lost control of her limbs and a torrent of hot clear come sprayed out of her unprotected cunt. It covered Matt's forearm. His stomach, the floor and one side of the sofa. The torrent seemed endless as she writhed under her master's hand. A river of come gushed from his mother and, seeing that he bellowed aloud and began to buck his own hips fiercely. The sudden change in movement almost made Jeanette pull away to protect herself but she had given herself. Only when he allowed it would she let her master's cock drop from her mouth. His spray was like fire in her throat. A thick creamy fire that assured her she was home and belonged. Rope after rope lurched into her throat bypassing her mouth because of how deeply he was lodged. Her desire to taste the ropes of her son's juiced made her pull back just so the head of his engorged cock filled her submissive mouth. Her body betrayed her as his sweet salty juice coated her tongue and she sprayed again. Less this time but no less in intensity. The beautiful redheaded slave, howled onto her son's exploding length and as the last rope flowed into her stomach, the darkness claimed her again and she sunk into unconsciousness.

*

To be continued if you all enjoy reading and send positive feedback. It's your call.

Thanks for reading.

12