Cute Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went into the change room while I set-up the cameras and lights for the shoot. Her soft cough warned me that she was standing waiting for my instructions. I told her to stand at the same spot where she had stood before, and she moved into the lit-up area. I saw her whole body was evenly tanned – no bikini or bra lines. I asked her where she had picked up an all-over tan, and she blushingly told me she had used a sun bed at home for the all-over effect. I complimented her on the beauty of her tan and she smiled her thanks to me.

I walked up to her and arranged her hair to cascade down her shoulders and back, whilst re-arranging the wrap to close-up all of her. The wrap was double layered so what could be seen, was subtlety hidden away. Yet the appeal was perhaps even stronger because of the hint of sexuality, more than blatant nudity. I explained this to her and she looked at me in awe. I asked her if she was comfortable and she told me she was now that I had explained what I was seeing. She told me she trusted me and would do everything I told her to do in front of the camera, so that the shots would look beautiful. I told her the shots would probably look more like amazing, than mere beautiful, to which she blushed again.

We went through ten or so posing changes with the wrap slowly slipping off to reveal a bit more of her exquisitely beautiful young body. She warmed-up to the shoot and even started playing along – pouting her mouth seductively, or biting her lower lip, or licking her lips with her wet, pink tongue, teasing me through the lens. I could feel a boner of an erection growing in my pants – something that has never happened before while I was busy with a shoot, even shooting soft porn shots of really sexy models. This young girl was really getting to me!

I asked her to cup her breasts in her hands and push them up slightly, so that her nipples would just peep out over her fingers. By doing this the wrap shifted down to reveal her entire tummy, with her soft pubic hair just peeping over the top edge. I asked her to turn more towards me and the wrap shifted down even more, revealing the top of her bulging pussy. I could just see the root of her clitoris, which was standing quite erect in her arousal. It was only then that I realized this young girl was getting as sexually aroused as I was. On the studio clock I saw that only 20 minutes had passed during the shoot.

I went to her and started rearranging her hair again for another angle. When my hands brushed against the skin of her shoulders, a shiver ran through her upper body and she gave a contented sigh. She lifted her chin and her mouth opened slightly. Her eyes were closed and a blush was spreading from her smooth round breasts up to her soft neck. I brushed her cheek with my lips and slowly traced my way down to her neck with my mouth. When I started kissing her neck softly, gently, she drew in a sharp gasp of breath and turned around in my arms to face me.

Her eager lips sought mine and we started kissing. At first gently and slowly, but as the passion was awakened in her, she became more eager in her kissing, parting her lips slightly to allow my tongue to enter her warm, wet, soft mouth. I started rubbing her back and her shoulders with my hands, gently massaging her shoulder blades. She made purring sounds like a small kitten and pushed her pert warm young breasts forward.

I broke the kiss momentarily to take off my t-shirt, telling her it was getting hot. As I threw it aside I saw that the chiffon wrap had long ago fallen to the floor and she was standing in front of me entirely naked. She was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I looked at her in awe and told her she was exquisitely beautiful. She fluttered her eyelashes and blushed, yet smiled a thank-you, but didn't try to cover her nakedness. I knew she trusted me implicitly and I could hurt this young girl tremendously if I wasn't extremely careful.

I took her into my arms and hugged her, whispering in her ear that she was the first model that had ever turned me on like this. I told her that she was the most attractive, most beautiful young lady that I had ever encountered, and as an old guy, I was extremely privileged that she would allow me to touch her in this way, and kiss her, and if there was anything I did that she didn't like, she should tell me immediately. I promised to stop immediately if she wanted me to. Her reply was to turn her lips to me and to start kissing me again. This was the craziest mixture of pure innocence and erotic sensuality that I had ever experienced. It was a wonderful sensation.

After about five minutes my lips moved from her mouth to her neck again and this time I felt her lean into my caressing of her neck. I slowly traced kisses down towards her chest and started to encircle her breasts with my tongue, licking a moist trail of warmth in circles around and around first one young swollen breast across to the next and back again, slowly narrowing the circles, until I felt the puffiness of her engorged areolas. I didn't yet close my mouth over her small ruby red, hard nipples, but concentrated on arousing her even more by just licking around her areolas.

In the meantime my hands had moved down to her firm young buttocks and I had one buttock cupped in each hand. I was gently kneading them with my hands spread open to encompass as much of her bum flesh as I could grab hold of.

I heard her breath quickening and I decided to chance licking over her nipples. I was rewarded with a sharp gasp when my tongue first rasped over her left nipple. Her entire body arched forward pushing her pubic mound forward so that she stepped astride my right upper leg. I could feel her wetness even through the material of my jeans.

I started gently sucking her nipples, followed by some rougher licking, flicking their tips with the tip of my tongue. She made mewing sounds in the back of her throat, arching her torso forward so that I could reach her breasts even better. She gasped every time my tongue flicked over her by now extended and rock hard nipples.

My hands had moved down to cup her buttocks where they met between her legs and I could feel the warmth of her pussy at my fingertips. I could feel that her pussy hair was soaked with her own moisture and I could smell the warm musky womanly aroma of her arousal.

I stared to kiss towards her tummy and lowered myself down onto my knees in front of her. I tickled her navel with the tip of my tongue, leaving her gasping for air with the erotic sensation of my tongue probing her navel cavity. I licked the soft down of her pubic hair running from just below her navel to her mount of Venus. I gently sucked on the fine soft hairs, nibbling my way ever downward towards her pussy. With my hands I pushed her legs open from behind, so that I could have easier access to her by now extremely hot and soaking wet young pussy.

I deliberately shifted the path of my tongue towards the side so that I wouldn't brush against her clitoris yet – I wanted to leave caressing this little pleasure button until last.

I licked down the left side of her swollen outer pussy lips and was awed by the softness of her skin. I had muffed many women before, but never had I encountered such baby softness in a pussy. The warm muskiness of her arousal was intoxicating and I felt my head buzzing with my own arousal, yet I knew instinctively that if this young was wasn't a virgin still, she hadn't had many sexual encounters and I could scare the shit out of her if I rushed now. I had to concentrate in giving her maximum pleasure like she'd never experienced before, or loose the chance of ever having her trust again. Fuck this up and I probably would even see her again, what still touch her soft, beauty again! I had to find a frail balance between gentleness and answering her passionate inquisitiveness. In this she actually was her and my own worst enemy, because her youthfulness demanded action, yet at the same time gentleness, compassion and caution.

When the tip of my tongue had reached the bottom end of her outer pussy lip, I slipped it into her ready pussy crevice. She was extremely hot down there and her juices were nearly dripping out of her aroused vagina. This little love channel was opening and closing its little mouth in readiness and I could see the button of her by now extremely aroused clitty bobbing up and down. It had even peeped out from under its protective little skin hood and was glistening with erotic moisture.

Her hands were grabbing my hair and tugging at it to the point of nearly hurting and she was making moaning sounds which increased in volume with every touch of my tongue to exposed pussy flesh. I slowly started licking up into her slit, flicking her engorged inner vulva from side to side and licking long strong strokes up and down them to just below her clitty. Her hips started pumping forwards and backwards in a rhythm of their own and I had to restrain her hip movements with my hands, grabbing her buttocks firmly and pushing them forwards to open her pussy lips for my licking.

I started to probe her vagina with the tip of my tongue, to which she responded with a mighty thrust to take in as much of my tongue as possible, moaning encouragement – yes, yes, yes! I managed to get about an inch of my tongue into her vagina and could feel it clamping around my tongue. I could just imagine the sensation of that tight young pussy clamping around my dick!

I tongue-fucked her for about two minutes until I felt her movements increasing in strength. I didn't want her to cum yet. I wanted her orgasm to build up into a mighty release like she had never experienced before. I pulled my tongue out slowly and started licking up into her slit again to the base of her clitty.

I moved my right hand to the front and started to gently explore with my index finger around the entrance to her love hole. When I started to insert my finger into her soggy wet, rhythmically contracting and extremely hot vagina, I also started licking around the base of her clitty which was pumping up and down like a little dick. I didn't want to touch her full clitty yet, as I first wanted her to experience the sensation of my finger entering her fully. I wanted to find her G-spot first and rub that to enhance the sensation even more.

My finger probed the hot moistness of her inner pussy slowly, gently opening up a passage into her love grotto. She was extremely tight, yet pliant and her vaginal walls were contracting around my finger in pulsing spasms, literally sucking my finger deeper into her pussy. With the tip of my finger bent slightly towards the roof of her vagina, I felt the softly ribbed section where I thought to encounter her G-spot and I bent the tip even more upwards to start caressing this magic spot.

She gave a hoarse cry and thrust her pelvis forward in hard jabbing thrusts increasing in rhythm. I heard her mumbling nearly incoherently "I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! I'm starting to cum!"

I eased off a little, although she fought against it and started pumping forcefully, wanting her orgasm desperately. I pulled my finger out, dragging the tip along the roof of her pussy, sending shivers running up her tummy and back, and when the tip popped out audibly from her vagina, she cried out: "No! Put it back! Put it back, please!"

I complied, but this time using two fingers. It was tight fit, but she was so aroused that she helped by pushing forward, making encouraging sounds of "Mmm! Yes! Mmm! Oh yes!" as I gently, yet continuously pushed my two fingers into her vagina again. She was extremely wet which helped to lubricate the way for my fingers into her again. When I encountered her G-spot again, I started rubbing slowly across it, up and down and sideways, encircling the spot at times, and them putting more pressure to the tips of my fingers, really building up to a major orgasm.

When I felt she was about ready to explode with cumming, I sucked her clitty into my mouth, sucking onto it like it was a nipple from which I could extract milk. This pushed her over the edge and she stopped breathing for a second or two before exploding with a loud groan into one of the most volatile orgasms I had ever given a woman. Her entire body was spasming while her pelvis was thrusting forwards and backwards in quick hard jabs sucking my fingers in so deep that the palm of my hand was jabbed against her outer pussy lips. If I hadn't sucked hard onto her clitty, I probably would have lost it in the might of her thrusting. Her pussy suddenly seemed to gush fluids and I could feel her juices flowing down my wrist. I had never before felt anyone cum this marvelously!

As she passed the peak of her orgasm I felt her entire body – apart from her still spasming pussy walls – starting to relax. Her clitty contracted and slipped out of my mouth. She slowly toppled forwards and I had to move my left hand up to catch her as she slowly fell forward onto me. I kept my fingers in her still contracting pussy and lowered her gently until she was also standing on her knees in front of me. I hugged her to me with my left arm and spoke to her softly telling her she was the most beautiful woman I had ever encountered and that I had never experienced anyone cumming with such intensity before. She just sighed and nestled against my sweat soaked chest, her hair – also wet with her own sweat – plastered against my cheek.

I felt her pussy spasms subsiding slowly and felt her vagina relaxing. My fingers slipped out slowly and I pulled her down with me to lie down on the carpeted floor of the studio. I cuddled her to me and gently rocked her in my arms, whispering endearments in her ears. She just sighed from time to time and made small, soft mewing sounds of pure pleasure.

I looked up at the clock and saw we had still about an hour before she had to leave. I gently untangled myself from her, picked her up and carried her to the bathroom, where I turned on the shower, and we took a shower together, washing each other. She gently stroked my dick in her soaped hands until I also came in mighty squirts like a young buck as I hadn't cum in ages. I kissed her in thanks and we stepped out to dry off and get dressed so that she could go home, without saying anything.

At the door she turned into my arms and we kissed goodbye. She looked into my eyes with those two soulful green eyes of hers and said: "See you next Saturday for breakfast!" and she turned away to walk toward her bus stop.

I couldn't wait for the week to pass!

--------

As it turned out I didn't see that next weekend. She stopped by the Monday to tell me she had been informed at school that she had to attend a two week seminar from that Wednesday and would be out of town for the next two and a half weeks. I took this in my stride, already used to life's little disappointments, and concentrated on my job, despite the fact that my thoughts were filled with visions of her most of the day and many nights in my dreams.

I had received a commission to shoot some stuff for a gardening calendar and had become so engrossed in this task that I had lost track of time by the end of the third week. I didn't recon on seeing her again and had actually suspected that her school seminar was simply an excuse not to see me again, having become scared of how a simple photo shoot had turned into a steaming sex session, even though I had not gone all the way with her yet and what we had done was probably what today's kids simply saw as heavy petting.

I was still asleep on the third Saturday morning after I had last seen her, having been busy the night before until whatever hours of the early morning finalizing the pics for the calendar, when there was a knock on my door. I ignored it and hoped who ever had the indecency to wake me up this early on a Saturday morning, would go away so that I could catch up on some sleep. The knocking continued after a short interval and I shouted O.K! O.K. I'm coming!

I stumbled out of bed looking the worse for wear, and feeling the cold and damp of the early autumn morning seeping through the soles of my bare feet. I didn't even bother to put on a robe or slippers as I intended to chase who ever it was away and get back into bed a.s.a.p. I unlocked the door and opened it slightly to see who the culprit was.

She stood there smiling her shy smile. Her hair was damp from the soft misty rain in which it tended to curl. She had no make-up on. She was wearing an old army issue duffel coat and a pair of full jeans with blue and white sneakers. I could see a light pink turtleneck sweater peeping out above the collar of the duffel coat. There was a rosy blush to her cheeks and her eyes twinkled full of mirth. She was a vision of beauty and innocence and I loved seeing her again. My heart nearly stopped beating for a while and I was left breathless. I suppose my mouth was agape as I stood there staring at her.

I suddenly realized that she was probably getting soaked standing there on my landing and put out my hand to take hers and pull her inside where it was at least dry and a degree or so warmer that outside in the rain. As I closed the door behind me, I heard her shrugging out of the wet duffel coat, and when I turned to face her, she was turning back to face me after having hanged her duffel on a peg next to the entrance.

We just stood staring at each other for what felt like hours, yet were probably no more that a minute or two, drinking in the sight of the other. My heart was racing and I could hear my blood coursing through my veins. I had trouble breathing.

She broke the spell my rushing across the empty space of about six feet to me and wrapping her arms around me in a tight hug. "I've missed you!" she whispered in my ear and kissed me just below my ear in the nape of my neck – one of my most sensitive spots! It was so endearing and so wonderful. I felt as if I was walking on a cloud!

Totally unromantically I answered in a hoarse whisper "You're soaking wet. Let's get you dried off!" and picked her up in my arms and carried her to the bathroom. She stood there and assisted by lifting her arms and feet up when needed as I took off all her clothes, which were truly damp from the rain and must have left her feeling wet and chilled to the bone. She wasn't wearing a bra and I could see the effect of the cold had puckered-up her beautiful puffy areolas, turning them a darkish dusty pink. Her small nipples were hard and erect. Her light pink bikini panty was clinging to her contours with dampness, showing clearly her pubic hair plastered to her pussy. I could even discern the valley between her swollen pussy lips ending in the hooded rose bud of her clitty. I pulled down her panties too, and they clung to her firm round buttocks as I pulled them off. As she was standing there in her full gloriously beautiful nakedness, I took a large towel and wrapped it around her. I took another towel and started drying off her hair, which had become quite lively with the dampness. She sighed contentedly and turned around for me so that I could dry her hair from behind.

When I had finished with her hair, she leaned back against me and sighed a soft "Thanks – that feels good!" as she nestled into the circle of my arms. I turned her around still encircling her lithe young body, and started softly, gently kissing her warm lips, hugging her closely to me.

While still kissing her I picked her up again and carried her to my double bed, where I had left the covers turned back as I had climbed out earlier. I laid her down – still wrapped in the towel - on the side where I had slept because the might still be some residual warmth from my own body, and covered her with the sheet and eiderdown duvet. I went around to the other side – her right hand side – and climbed in beside her, and she turned towards me and nestled against me.