Cutting

Story Info
punishment for disrespect.
1.5k words
3.36
30.8k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravenara
Ravenara
86 Followers

I'm sitting on the floor of the bathroom staring down at the knife I've taken from the kitchen. I'm not sure what was the breaking point this time all I know is that I need this. I look up at the door a small amount of doubt going through me at the thought of doing this behind your back. I sigh and without looking back down I place the blade to my thigh. A slight moan escapes my lips and my eyes fall closed as the blade slides across my skin. It's not deep, just enough to get a few drops of blood. I lean against the wall as I do it again, three, four, and five. I take a moment to breathe then start again on the other thigh, only deeper now. My heart is racing and as if I had taken medication I'm starting to feel better.

I'm so caught up in my activities I don't hear you walk into the apartment. You walk through the apartment looking for me feeling something is wrong because there is no music or sound from the TV. You push open the bathroom door and stop in your tracks. I don't even realize you're there until you clear your throat. I nearly jump out of my skin. I look up at you as tears begin to pour down my face.

"I'm sorry...I just...." I look down and sob. You bend down and jerk the knife out of my hand and throw it out of the bathroom. I can't move as I just sit there sobbing. I hear you turn on the shower. You grab me by my hair and lift me to my feet and make me look at you long and hard. Finally you just lead me into the shower by my hair. I jump when the water touches my skin. "Baby, it's hot!" You look at me and nod once while holding me in my place by my hair. The water runs down my body and across the cuts I've just made. I whimper at first but suddenly this new pain runs though me and makes me shiver with a moan. You hold me in place for about five minutes while the hot water washes away the blood and burns the cuts. You let go of my hair.

"Stay here." Is all you say before you leave the bathroom.

When you reenter the room I notice my collar gripped in your hand. You pull me out of the shower by my hair and leave me standing there dripping wet. You look at me and strip the soaking wet cloths off my skin leaving me wet, cold, and naked before your eyes. You snap the collar around my neck and fasten the locking mechanism. You grab my collar and lead me out of the shower and into our bedroom over to the corner of the room with the large D-Ring screwed to the floor. You lift the chain attached to the D-Ring and use a pad lock to attach it to my collar. Leaving me chained to the floor you go about your normal routine when you get home.

You head off to take a shower and take your time shaving and brushing your teeth. When you leave the shower you stop and check on me. I've not moved from the spot you left me in I've just gotten into a comfortable sitting position. You leave again only to head to the kitchen. I can hear you moving around and the sound of pots and pans as you're cooking dinner. It isn't long before I can spell the wonderful sent of a delicious dinner cooking. I whimper when my stomach growls wounding if any of that dinner will be mine. No sooner I finish that thought then you reenter dropping to pieces of bread on the floor in front of me and set a dog bowl next to the bread. You've made spaghetti, and placed my portion in a custom made silver dog pan with bitch engraved on the front of the bowl. With a small smile I reach for the bowl. "Ah!" you snap out at me using the command most commonly used in dog training. "Bitches don't have hands to eat their dinner!" I look up at you but my pleading eyes have no effect on you.

I get up on my fours and begin to eat my dinner. I can feel the sauce getting all over my mouth and I try to lick as much off as possible but it's difficult to reach it all. When I've finished all of the pasta and bread you take the bowl back up and shake your head. "You've made a mess of yourself. What will I ever do with you? You're worthless." You disappear again and this time I figure your washing dishes from the sounds coming from the kitchen.

Finally after sitting chained to the floor for three hours you enter the bed room ready to head to bed. You walk towards me and drop your pants your cock straining against the fabric of your boxers. "See what you've done to master! You had him wanting your worthless ass all day long to have me come home and find you destroying yourself!" You grab a fist of my hair and yank hard enough to get a yelp from me. "I love you the way you are and you insist on destroying yourself. Marring yourself, leaving these ugly angry scars on your beautiful body! Do you not understand that you doing this hurts me more than it hurts you! Then you rob me of my ability to be angry at you! I get angry and it immediately turns to lust!" You throw me onto my back by the ball of hair you were still gripping. "Fucking bitch! I am willing to give you all the pain you need to feed your crazy addiction. But that isn't enough is it? You have to tear, rip, and slice your self open." I open my mouth to defend my actions only to be cut off. "NO! I didn't give you permission to speak! Get up!" I get to my knees extremely fast and stay like that before you. You grab my hair again only this time you remove your boxers and shove your cock in my mouth and down my throat.

I gag at first without the warning. "Fuck yeah! Gag on what you've done to me." I adjust quickly and begin to suck on you. You pull your cock back and I drag a much needed breathe in though my nose just as you shove your cock back to the depths of my throat. Using the hold you've got on my hair you force my face to fuck your cock at the speed you want. I utilize my tongue as often as I can, moaning around your shaft while licking your head. With a groan you pull your cock out and I barley have time to whine my protest before you crack me across the face knocking me back to the floor. "Stay on your knees bitch." I quickly correct myself back to my knees and I'm barely planted when you smack me again with the same force. This time I catch myself with my hand. "Good girl."

You move around me and push me forcefully to the floor putting me on all fours with my ass high in the air. Knowing that I'm soaking wet you place your cock at my entrance and drive home. I moan a loud sound of pleasure of you filling me. You buck at a furious pace, knocking my tits and face against the hard wood floor. Your thrusts are long, deep, and hard. I scream when you suddenly smack one of my thighs with your riding crop. Then you smack the other thigh only this time you get nothing more than a moan. You can only connect four more smacks before you groan falling forward slightly. Then I'm left empty as you pry your cock from my gripping cunt. You get up and pump your cock as you walk into the bath room. "No master! Please. I'll be good. It'll never happen again." But it's too late, I can see the long streams of your cum as you let it all go into the toilet. Then you flush.

"You've been a bad girl. Not only are you not allowed to have my cum tonight, but you're not allowed to cum yourself."

You walk over to me and unhook the leash leaving the collar on me. You pick me up and toss me to the bed. You grab a pillow and a blanket and head for the door. I move to get off the bed. "Where are you going?" You stop and stare at me. "You think I want to sleep with a disrespectful bitch like you? I'm sleeping on the couch. Enjoy the comfort and warmth of our bed. Just think about your master in discomfort on the short couch cold in the living room. All because you disrespected me. You should be ashamed." I burst into tears as you walk out of the room shutting the door and locking me inside. Knowing that trying to get out would only anger you further I simply lay down, bury my head in my pillow and cry myself to sleep.

Ravenara
Ravenara
86 Followers