Cutting Room Floor: Armageddon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZIP CODE
ZIP CODE
672 Followers

"Never! Harry!" Grace began taunting, "Harry! Harry! Harry! Harry!"

"DAMN IT GRACE!" Harry shouted.

Harry pushed himself away from Grace's head. He slid down her body until he was down by her legs. He grabbed the young body by the ankles and lifted her feet high into the air. He pressed his body up against the back of her naked thighs. He stuck her calves up on either side of his head and squeezed them to his neck.

Grace cried some more and fisted the blankets at her sides. She looked down her naked body and saw his rigid erection inches above her shaven pussy.

"What…are you…::sniff::…doing…Harry?" Grace asked already knowing the answer.

Harry took a deep breath and rubbed his face on her calves enjoying the feel of her skin against his.

"I want one simple thing from you Grace." Harry started.

As the tears ran down the side of her head and onto the pillow she asked her father, "What?! I won't let you win! Mom would never have allowed this!"

"R-e-s-p-e-c-t, find out what it means to me." Harry smirked at his own joke, "I want respect Grace. I asked you to call me by my fatherly title, and you refused. That's disrespectful to me as a father, as your boss, and as a human being. So I'm teaching you a lesson. You're right, you're mother never would've allowed this. She didn't care about you Grace. She split and left us both, and yet you call her Mom."

Harry paused and looked at his nude beauty.

"And that's totally unacceptable."

Grace closed her eyes when she realized that this was actually going to happen. She couldn't get out of it and the realization was just starting to sink in.

Harry aimed his raging hard cock to her pussy lips and pressed.

"UUUUuuhhhh God!!!!" Grace moaned as his cock head entered her.

The feeling of her lips swallowing his prick was unbelievably tight.

"Aahhh shit Grace. You're sooo tight. I thought you've had sex before." The base of his cock sunk all the way in until their bodies were compressed together.

"Uhhh…ohhhh fuck…" Grace whined, "I…have…uhhhh shit…just with AJ…oooohhhh…"

"Why are…you…uuuhhh…so tight baby girl? Uuhhh…" He asked as her pussy muscles clenched on his hardness.

AJ blushed during this conversation. He was embarrassed by all this talk, because his cock was so small and barely made a difference in breaking Grace into the world of sex. He could tell Harry was much more endowed than he was.

Grace's eyes popped open and her fists pulled on the sheets tightly as her father's cock stretched her opening wider than ever before.

"Ooohhhh dammnnnn it! Harry! Oh shit!"

The sound of his little vixen saying his name suddenly brought him out of the ecstasy he was in. He then remembered what this was all about.

"You do not call me Harry, Grace." He commanded, "You know what to call me!"

He slid his cock out and then thrust back inside her warm insides. He slid his hands down her smooth calves and clasped her firm thighs to his body as he started fucking her. He took great delight in shoving in then removing, shoving in, and then removing. Her body was so tense and warm and it made Harry all that more aroused in what he was doing.

"Ohhhh…ohhhh…ohhhh…" Grace moaned with each thrust of her father's cock.

"What's my name?" Harry didn't relent. He gripped her thighs and pounded into her for all he was worth.

Grace clenched her teeth and arched her back up off the bed and held herself there on her elbows. Her jiggling tits jutted up towards the ceiling, her nipples hard like pencil erasers.

"I…Ohhhh…can't….Aaaahhh…"Grace couldn't form any rational sentences.

"What's my name?" Harry asked again as his pounding of his daughters wet pussy increased in temperament.

"No…ughhh…stop…please…Harry…ohhhh…" Grace pleaded in between bated breaths.

AJ started to fidget and hold his temples in his hands. The extremeness of the situation was making it difficult for his body to function. He didn't know how to react. The sight of his only love's naked legs being held in the air by her father, his hard on fucking her tight opening, and her cries for help, and yet…he just stands there watching like some sick voyeur.

Harry was getting agitated, "My name, Grace!"

"Oooohhh…no…Harry…please…" Grace grunted.

"My name!"

"No…ooohhhh god…aahhhaaahh…noooo…"

"My name!"

"It's…Harry…ughhhh…Harry…"

At this Harry shoved into her so hard that her legs were stretched up and over her head. This action caused her ass to arch upward giving easier access to her pussy. Harry leaned over top of her sweaty form and pressed down on her legs. This put his face in front of hers. He leaned in and they touched forehead to forehead.

Whispering, Harry asked, "My name Grace…now…"

The intense sensation as her father's cock penetrated her deeper than anything has ever gone before caused Grace to finally give in to her father.

"Oh God…Uuhhhh…Ooohhh…" Grace moaned and cried, then finally blurted out, "…daddy…"

Harry leaned in and placed his lips on Grace's, "That's what I want to her baby."

Grace gave up and opened her mouth and shared her tongue with her Daddy. She slipped her own tongue into his mouth and he sucked on it gratefully. She hummed and cried at the same time.

"Hhhhmmm…Daddy…hhmmm…"

The sound of his young daughter calling him Daddy caused the reaction he'd been waiting for. He broke away from his girl's lips and looked at her saddened eyes.

"I'm coming in you Gracie."

Grace slowly shook her head and once again pleaded, "Nooo…please don't Daddy…ooohhh…don't…uhhhhh…please…"

But it was too late. Harry shot out his pressurized cum like a rocket, "I'm Cummmmmiiiiinnnnggg Grace…ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…"

She felt him filling her up and she closed her eyes in defeat. It was done. He had thoroughly fucked silly and she ended up with a pussy full of her Daddy's come. Only that wasn't the worst of it. She had given in. He had chided her into calling him by his title. She had called him Daddy. Her Daddy had fucked the fuck out of her.

As she was thinking this, Harry was already getting up off the bed. He reached for his pants and put them on.

Grace laid there, legs spread, and looked up at the gutless AJ. He was still standing there at the end of the bed gawking at the scene with his mouth agape. The look on his face was that of a retard with no concept of what breathing is. Her red and tear soaked face looked up at him.

"Coward."

AJ searched for the right words, "Grace…I couldn't…you know…I…"

AJ walked back over to the side of the bed by Grace's head.

By this time Harry was already dressed again and picked up his golf club. Once again he approached AJ and put the end of it at AJ's throat.

"As for you AJ," Harry stared at the boy, "You wait here…I'll be right back." With that he turned and walked out the door.

As soon as Harry exited the crow's nest, AJ retreated from the room and ran for his life in just his boxers and tee shirt.

A pursuit ensued in which Harry hunted AJ all around the oil rig with a shotgun.

(This scene was cut from the film due in fact that, it was not believable that Grace would want to continue a relationship with AJ after he did nothing to stop Harry's attack. It was also not believable that Grace would have anything to do with her father, Harry. So hence, this scene was deemed unnecessary and long.)

EMAIL ME! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

If anyone has any ideas for deleted scenes from any particular movie, tell me. I'll have to do some looking and see what was left on the Cutting Room Floor.

ZIP CODE
ZIP CODE
672 Followers
12