Cutting Room Floor: Face/Off Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZIP CODE
ZIP CODE
673 Followers

The look on his face was two thousand times the pleasure he ever received from the choirgirl. It was three thousand times the pleasure he received from Sasha (however incredible she was). He let go like a shotgun.

"Ooooooahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Fuuucccckkk mmmeee!!"

Jamie kept her eyes closed and did her best to take it all in. Some of it came dribbling out of her mouth and dripped onto Eve's head.

Jamie gulped and gulped and sucked hard for what had to be about a minute.

Eve had turned onto her back and opened her mouth to catch the drops that Jamie couldn't get. But Jamie got the prize. She had sucked and swallowed just about everything her father could give her.

Caster slowly pulled out of Jamie's soft lips and knelt down to face her.

He looked into the hating face of Sean's baby daughter and said, "This is our family Jamie. You and me, and your Mom. We're all we have left. We have to take care of each other."

Eve stared up the two of them. She observed Jamie's death stare and she watched Sean's almost mocking expression.

"Why?" Jamie asked quietly, more tears appeared in the corner of her eyes.

Caster kissed two fingers and gently placed them on Jamie's lips.

“Because peach...smoking is bad for you.”

This concludes the deleted scene from the film Face/Off. You can plainly see why this did not make the final cut of the theatrical release. Maybe someday we'll get to see the director's cut.

EMAIL ME. Tell me what you think of the deleted scenes. If you have any suggestions of movies or particular scenes that you would like to see completed, please tell me. I'll have to do some looking around and find what was left on the Cutting Room Floor.

ZIP CODE
ZIP CODE
673 Followers