CvsN 01: Convenience Vs. Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,392 Followers

One fell, landing on her lips. She captured it with a flick of her tongue.

I collapsed against her, my head buried in her neck, tasting her sweat, caressing her skin, breathing in my own breath, mixed with her scent.

When my heaving breath slowed I placed my face back in front of hers again.

"When I need you, will you lay with me, sleep with me, give your body to me?" I held her head firmly in my hands, gazing deeply into her eyes.

"When you need me...completely," she answered unhesitatingly, reaching up and kissing my lips.

I believed her.

* * * *

Readers, I'm in a bit of a dilemma here. Perhaps you could help me out. Do you prefer simple stand alone stories, or do you like the ongoing muli-escapade types? The first 3 months I spent with 'Debbie' and 'Karen' resulted in some pretty interesting times. Would you prefer more about these girls, or do I write new stories, based on other events?

For your titillation: Future 'Debbie and Karen' stories would include: Threesomes, foursomes, light BDSM, exotic locations and some sister-sister action.

Otherwise, stories on the backburner, looking for an outlet pretty much cover a huge spectrum, new people, new personalities, new scenarios.

Let me know what you like and would want to see. Feel free to offer suggestions, I would love to involve some of my readers in future tales.

And thank you for voting and for the emails. They are appreciated more than you know.

Sincerely yours,

Tx

P.S. If I didn't reply to an email of yours, feedback or otherwise, it's because 1) no return address, or 2) the return address was broken (this has happened twice).

If you didn't get a response, just wanted to say thanks. And Denise, look for your name in an upcoming release. ;-)

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,392 Followers