CvsN 02: Celebration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,279 Followers

Karen placed her head beside Debbie's, and pressed the head of my cock first to her own lips then to Debbie's. With a series of teasing licks and kisses, the girls worked together to drive me even further towards the edge of my own release.

I wanted to make this last forever. The pure eroticism in seeing these two sets of lips battling for possession of my cock was as intense as the action itself.

Karen was getting very excited by the scene. Moments later, she was thrusting my cock into Debbie's hot mouth, still controlling her actions by the hand tangled in the back of her hair. With one hand grasping my cock, stroking and guiding it and with the other, pushing Debbie's face forward and back she was controlling the entirety of the action. She would reach out on occasion, and kiss or lick Debbie's face and neck.

"C'mon baby, fuck his cock with your mouth. Fuck it. Doesn't that feel great? Do him baby, make him come for us with just your sweet mouth. You know you're driving him crazy don't you. Feel how hard he is, see how he's sweating, and hear his breathing. Oh Deb, you've got him so close, sooo close."

She was much harsher than I could have been. She was forcing Debbie's face down further and further on my cock, past her gagging and feeble resistance. She released her grip on my cock, and reached down to grasp my balls tightly, getting even more control over my own actions.

It was too much. The situation, the first time in her mouth, the running erotic commentary. I leaned back, head raised to the heavens, and allowed the sensations and the moment to overtake me.

"I'm there." I warned them, clenching holding back for one last exquisite moment, before thrusting forward hard into Debbie's throat, and releasing my cum.

Karen laughed out loud after that first spurt, and pulled Debbie's head back at an angle, so that she too was looking skyward. I looked down just in time to see this action, as the second stream of my cum streaked across her sweet face. Karen leaned forward and licked the head of my cock, interrupting the next release, and catching it on her own face and on Debbie's. Then she was bobbing up and down on my cock, sucking down the last few spurts, until the pain of the sensitivity caused me to pull out of her mouth. She turned and taking Debbie's face in her hands, delivered the last of my cum into Debbie's open mouth, from her own.

"You girls are so fucking hot! You are going to kill me. My heart is ready to burst, and my legs are ready to collapse. You are amazing."

I sat on the side of the bed, then collapsed backwards for a moment, to let my breath return.

Karen stood, and helped Debbie to her feet. Whereas Karen was naked except for her panties, Debbie still was almost fully clothed.

Karen was undressing Debbie, sensuously, slowly, while talking to her.

"You have such a perfect little body, no wonder you drive him so crazy. You know, sometimes I'd have to jerk him off for up to fifteen minutes. In your mouth he didn't last five. Your tits are so soft, so sweet. Your flat little belly so perfect. I'm just glad we're on the same team. I'm sure I'll be getting a lot more sleep then I would if it was just me and him."

I looked over, and realized we still had some champagne left.

"I have an idea." I took Debbie from Karen's hands and directed her back to the middle of the bed. I moved to the foot of the bed, climbed aboard, and lifted up Debbie, flipping her over onto her stomach and pulling her down the bed a short distance. She lay where I left her, on her shoulders and knees, her ass raised tantalizingly off the bed.

I stood up beside Karen, and gave her a warm kiss. "Ok, now for you." I guided her to the top of the bed, her legs straddling Debbie. I placed a pillow under her ass, and tilted her pelvis up.

"I believe we may have a suitable vessel for the last of our champagne here," I joked, bringing the neck of the bottle to her pussy.

"Ok, Debbie, I want you to make sure none of this spills onto the bed. You understand me?"

"Yes." She looked at me with those soulful eyes, a willing participant.

I placed the bottleneck into Karen's moist opening, and tilted it up, pouring a small amount of champagne into her. As I pulled the bottle away, Debbie quickly moved forward, placing her mouth over Karen's cunt, and sucking away with abandon. She may not have much initiative, but what she's asked to do, she does with fervor.

I placed the bottle to my own lips, enjoying the moist taste of Karen, mixing with the dry champagne. I drank deeply.

Looking down, Debbie was licking and kissing around Karen's crotch. She appeared as intent to keep this area cleaned as she did the rest of the apartment. I reached down, lifted her face up, and stole a kiss, then refilled Karen's pussy. As soon as the bottle was removed, Debbie was back to her duty.

I moved to the end of the bed, looking at that beautiful, clean-shaven pussy and tight little butt, rising high in the air. Placing my mouth at the bottom of her pussy, I poured a small amount of the bubbly down her crack, across her tight little butt-hole, and into my waiting mouth. I was saddened to see the last of the champagne run down her ass.

At the head of the bed, Karen was leaning back, moaning in ecstasy, as Debbie continued lapping away. I had never had the opportunity to view such an exciting scene, and I sat to one side watching in admiration.

Karen's legs were spread obscenely wide. Debbie's weight rested on her elbows, as her hands bracketed the target of her attention. Karen's pussy was bright red, almost purple, and her pussy lips were grasped between the finger and thumb of each of Debbie's hands. She would pull the lips apart, and lower her face deep into Karen's crotch, her tongue disappearing up inside her. She'd wag her head from side to side, then finish with a long leisurely lick the length of Karen's lips, before swooping down to nibble and suck on her clit. She'd pull her face back, darting her tongue out for a moment to tease her friend, then after blowing gently on Karen's burning bush, she'd go back to the deep tongue penetration. I watched in awe and in deep burning lust.

A few moments later, I decided I wanted to play as well, and used the neck of the bottle to fuck Debbie for a while.

Well, as wonderful as the view was, and as naughty as it felt to cram that bottle up that smooth little twat, my newly emergent raging hard-on demanded attention once again. Pulling the bottle out with a slurping 'pop', I moved back between her legs and I replaced it with my own stiffness, immediately sinking to the hilt. For several minutes I used her like this, while Karen started in on her commentary.

"I knew you couldn't hold out too long, Jack. This is so wild; I've never had a woman's tongue in my pussy before. I swear she's going to make me cum if she keeps it up. You could take lessons here, lover, she's sooo good. I could tell exactly when you started fucking her; she lost her attention there for a moment. Now you know what, she's sticking her finger up my pussy, as well as her tongue, matching you stroke for stroke. It is so wild. Could you fuck her a little faster baby? Just a little, so she'll do me. I'm, like, on the edge, and I want to cum so bad. Yeah, like that, oh yeah, that's nice, right there."

Amazingly she stopped speaking for a moment, breathing heavily, staring down at Debbie who was intent on devouring Karen's twat.

"God, fuck her hard Jack, fast and hard, I need it fast and hard. OOooh. Yeah baby, fuck her. God, this is so great, faster now, you've got to fuck her faster, I'm so close, please, sooo close, uuuuhhhhnnn, GAAAAWWWD, SHIT..."

Karen had her arms crossed tightly across her chest and was squeezing her own breasts when I saw her cum hard. She lifted her hips high in the air squeezing her legs together around poor Debbie's head, and grabbing a fist full of hair, Karen pushed Debbie's face hard into her cunt. A series of grunts and squeals escaped Karen, as she came for several long seconds.

The whole scene was too much for me, and I felt the impending release of my own building in my balls. I slammed deep into Debbie, and holding myself still. I came intensely, almost painfully. A small thrust and a clenching of my ass followed each spurt, as I poured into her. I held her hips tightly. I looked up to see Debbie's head on Karen's stomach, her face a moist mess, and her mouth gaping open. I finally recognized that she was cumming silently as well. I pumped her forcefully with what was left of my erection, as Karen encouraged her, holding Debbie's head firmly against her own belly, and brushing her hair back. I couldn't hear the words she whispered, but the love and affection were readily apparent on Karen's face.

When I pulled out, Debbie collapsed to her side, pulling her knees up towards her chest and breathing hard.

"Oh God, oh god, oh god," she mumbled barely audible.

I crawled up behind her, enveloping her in my big arms. I curled around her protectively, her head lying on my forearm, as I kissed her shoulder and neck tenderly. From somewhere, Karen produced a wet facecloth, and cleaned Debbie's face of both our juices, and placed the coolness across her forehead.

"You know Jack, if sex is like this all the time, we're going to be so caught up in it all we'll never get that house livable. You're going to have to calm down, big boy. And I'm serious." The mischievous grin on her face belied her words, and I enjoyed lying there, holding Debbie gently but firmly, while Karen alternated stroking our heads. I closed my eyes, listening to the rhythm of Debbie's breathing, as it slowly settled into a pattern matching my own.

I woke to find both girls gone, the house in immaculate order, and a note telling me they'd had to leave to pick up their girls, but they'd be back Sunday for dinner, with girls in tow. Debbie would take the little ones home and Karen would be spending the night.

I rolled over, my self-satisfied grin almost too large to share the bed with me. I drifted back to sleep, telling myself I needed to conserve my energy.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,279 Followers
12