CvsN 08: Virgin No More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,294 Followers

"Ah, that's better, I've got you about as far inside me as you're going to get. Are you ready to get fucked, Jim? Ready to come inside my hot little pussy?" She was bent over her face inches from his.

"Yes, please, yes, please..." he gasped.

I watched as she rocked forward slowly and then eased her way back on his cock. She squeezed a long moan out of him.

"Now tell me before you get too close, I don't want you to shoot too early. You understand?" She stopped at the top of the stroke, his cock head barely inside her.

"Yes, yes, I'll tell you." He promised.

I think they'd almost forgotten about me. Karen rocked back and forth on his cock speeding up, and then slowing down, keeping it changing. He was thrusting a little now, and she was allowing him, enjoying her power.

I watched her stop and then she slowly raised up. He gasped, and asked her, "What...what are you doing, what was that?"

She smiled, and answered, "Muscle control, baby, muscle control." She repeated the slow stroke twice more.

"Stop!" He cried out. "Don't move, I'm really close." She stopped dead. She waited about 30 seconds, then asked if it was better.

"A little, I think." He answered.

"Stay still," I spoke up, and I think they both jumped a bit remembering that I was there.

I climbed up behind Karen and spread her ass cheeks to my gaze.

"You know Karen, you were fucked by two men at the same time earlier today, and I think it's time we fucked you together again."

"What are you thinking..." she started.

"I'm thinking a different opening this time."

"Oh, Jack, I don't know if I can," she pleaded.

"Well I'll let you choose."

"Oh thank you, Jack." She blurted effusively.

"Either we share your pussy, or I use your ass, which will it be?" I licked all around her butthole, then dipped the tip of my tongue into the center of her ass.

"Share my pussy?"

"Ok, if that's what you want." I reached down, and slipped my finger into the edge of her pussy above Jim's cock.

"No! I mean, what? How can you share my pussy? Taking turns?" She sounded frantic.

I was sliding my finger back and forth, and managed to slide it almost completely in. "No, I mean at the same time." I was now working a second digit into her pussy stretched tight as a virgin. I think my message was clear.

"God, Jack, your fingers are almost splitting me open now, I couldn't take your cock in there, not now, not with Jim too."

"Sure you could. It's your choice. Decide or I will." I pulled my fingers out and pushed my cock down on top of Jim's, pushing at her pussy.

"No! Jack, stick it in my butt. Please. Not down there." She pulled away from my pressure, and almost pulled off Jim. He just groaned.

I grabbed her hips, and pulled back, settling her back onto Jim's cock. I positioned myself, and worked on her ass with my tongue for a minute, then used my fingers to open her up.

"Ask me again, nicely," I told her, as I moved my two fingers all around in her ass, slowly stretching her open.

"Please, Jack. Fuck me in the butt. Stick your cock in my butt."

I think she actually meant it.

It was time. I pulled my fingers out, and placed my cockhead at her ass entrance. With a little help from my thumb, I pushed the head of my cock into her ass.

"Oh, Jack." She moaned.

Jim moaned sympathetically.

"Spread your cheeks for me." I told her.

She reached behind her and pulled her cheeks wide apart. The sight of my hard cock entering her ass was mesmerizing. I pushed hard, and entered her half-way.

"Christ!" She cried out, and then was gasping heavily.

"This looks so beautiful. You look great being filled in both holes. You are so hot Karen." I pulled out and started working myself back and forth, slowly gaining ground.

"You are so fucking huge in my ass. I can't believe you were going to try to fuck my pussy when Jim's cock was already in there."

"Believe it, baby. I may still do it yet."

"Oh, no, God, just fuck my ass, please."

"I will sweet cheeks, I will."

Jim was trying to lay very still, low groans occasionally escaping his lips.

With a final thrust I was buried to the balls in her ass. She collapsed on Jim with a grunt.

"Is...is that it?" she gasped

"Yep," I told her, "you've got the whole thing. Both our cocks are buried in you. You know you'd look beautiful with one more cock filling your mouth right now."

"You are so bad. You'd make me do that too, wouldn't you?" she asked

"Of course." I started stroking in and our of her ass, and soon she and Jim were moaning together.

"God, Karen," Jim moaned, "you are so beautiful, I have to come, I have to."

"Come for me, baby, come in me," she whispered to him, kissing him tenderly.

He cried out and came. I stopped for the moment, and could feel his cock coming.

"Oh, Karen, oh, I love you, I love you." He moaned clutching her tightly as he emptied his virgin balls in his first pussy.

"I know baby, I know." She answered, tenderly.

His cock still inside her, I returned to fucking that sweet skinny butt. She thrust her hips upward, pulling off Jim's cock and pushing back against me.

"Go ahead, fuck my ass you beast. Fuck me hard, with that big cock. Fuck me, come in my ass," she growled.

"Oh, I will, trust me. In just a moment. Jim, rest time's over. You need to turn around."

"What?" he asked.

"You need to help her. I'm going to really tear up her ass now. What you need to do is crawl between her legs and lick her clit and pussy while I fuck her in the butt. We'll make her come so hard we may have to rebuild this place."

"Uh, Ok, I guess," he answered, and rotated in place.

"And you Karen, let's see if you can get him hard again."

Once they'd settled down, Karen took Jim's soft slimy cock in her mouth and held it there using her tongue and bobbing her head to first clean him, and then attempt to bring him back again.

I looked down and could see Jim sucking on Karen's clit, licking up into her pussy. His eyes were looking up at my cock where it entered her ass.

I fucked her. I fucked her ass hard. I pistoned in and out of her tight ass like a machine, pumping her. She was moaning again, but she was clearly excited again, breathing hard, gasping, and talking to both Jim and I.

"Lick me, lick my slit, go ahead, lick it. Fuck my ass, lick me, fuck me, yes, yes..." she was gasping.

I slowed down, now fucking her with long full strokes, watching as the entire length of my cock, swollen to huge dimensions, pulled completely out of her ass, and then smoothly buried itself to the hilt.

"Gaaaaaaaawwwwddd!" she screamed, coming from the combination ass-reaming, twat-licking.

Just a couple more strokes and I was joining her. I pulled out and shot off into her slowly closing asshole, then all over her ass, pussy, and even on poor Jim. Jim was a pretty good sport and didn't seem to mind.

We all collapsed on the bed, arms and legs akimbo, and waited for our pulses to drop back below 100.

"Jim, you going to stay for dinner?" I asked.

Jim sat bolt upright. "Oh, no! I mean, I have to be at dance practice in, uh, where is my watch, in, oh - eighteen minutes. Can I use your bathroom?"

"Go ahead," I laughed as he was already halfway out the door, grabbing his clothing on the way.

Karen turned and looked at me.

"I can't believe you," she whispered.

"Believe it." I answered back with a smile.

"I'm gonna get you." She said only half-jokingly.

"Probably, but you know what, it was worth it."

"I bet it was."

"You know it was." A few moment later I added, "Karen, we need to talk..."

* * * * End of CvsN Chapter 8 Virgin No More * * * *

I never expected Jim to really show up anywhere in this relationship, he was so hapless around women. But he proved me wrong. Chapter 9, Threepeat is a fun chapter, before things get complicated in Chapter 10. Watch for it soon, on Literotica, the best erotic literature site on the net.

* * * *

I know you're reading these stories. They are read in the 10's of thousands. Won't you take a few seconds to vote (I prefer that little '5' at the bottom). I'd appreciate it, and you'll be rewarded by more antics of "Jack", that's me, when I had more stamina then good sense, and a bizarre opportunity thrust on me. God I hope my Mom doesn't read this. She still thinks I just had boarders. Any questions, comments? Go ahead and email me. Thanks.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,294 Followers