CvsN 09: Threepeat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,349 Followers

"I think he's sweet. Did you see the flowers he brought? And he was going to leave when he thought he was interrupting. You'd never do that. You'd have walked in and joined us. He's considerate."

"Karen, he's a great guy. He's been my friend for ages, and I love him like a brother. I think it's wonderful that you were his first. You are perfect for him, able to take control and guide him, and he needs the help." I told her, taking her back in my arms, and peeking out to see he was dancing with Beth again, and teaching her some twirl that brought her t-shirt up around her waist exposing her tiny panties. Beth was clearly a great dancer, and denying it was just BS.

"I don't think he's ready for the whole gang," Karen confessed.

"No, you're right, and the 'gang' may not be ready for him. I think if you don't want him to head out alone, it would be nice of you to take him upstairs and show him the gentle side of lovemaking."

"Like you'd know anything about that." She laughed, pushing away, and heading back out to the living room where she cut in on Beth, demanding her turn.

We were seated, chatting, and I realized that Karen didn't know how to make the break. I never would have believed it, but I think in some ways she was almost as nervous as Jim.

"Jim, I'm glad you came over, and thanks for helping Karen move today, but I'm beat. I think I'm going to hit the sack." I told him, standing up and stretching.

"Oh, I'm sorry; I didn't realize how late it was." He jumped up, and made to head for the door.

"No, don't leave on my account. Stay for a bit." I told him.

"Yeah, please stay," Karen told him, putting her hand out to him and pulling him back down to the couch.

I walked over to Karen and gave her a big kiss before I helped Debbie and Beth to their feet. They said goodnight, each one giving Jim a friendly kiss, and a decent view down the neck of their shirts, before the pair joined me in front of the door to my bedroom.

"'Night, all." I said, as I guided the oh-so delicious Debbie and Beth back into my room.

We closed the door behind us, and quickly divested ourselves of the little clothing we had on, before climbing in the bed together.

"I know what they'll be doing, I know what they'll be doing," Beth chanted with a giggle.

"Ok, let's be nice girls," I warned them. "It's nice that they're having fun together, and if things work out between them, it could simplify some things around here."

"Oh right," Beth answered. Debbie wasn't likely to answer, since her mouth was already full with my hardening dick. "Like you're not going to pump her when you get the chance, whether Jim's involved or not."

"Please! You wound me. If Karen and Jim become an item, and they want exclusivity, far be it from me to break them up. I know better than to go where I'm not wanted." I acted hurt, devastated.

"But if they're willing?" Beth asked teasingly, caressing Debbie's hair while I received my blowjob.

"I'm willing to play, but not at the expense of us," I answered, a little more breathlessly.

"Ok. As long as we all understand each other." Beth said.

Debbie was looking at me longingly, while raising and lowering her face on my cock. I know what she wanted. I reached down and lifted her face up off of me, and then turned to lay her down in the middle of the bed. I climbed between her legs and was about to put it to her, when I stopped.

"Beth, want to help me here?" I asked as I slid down the bed, bringing my face over Debbie's smooth mound.

Beth hesitated a bit, and finally joined me between Debbie's legs.

We were pretty quiet as we played with the pussy opened up before us. After using our fingers, I decided to step up the action, and leaned down and gave a long slow lick along the length of her slit. I then turned to Beth looking at her. She took the cue, and tentatively leaning close, her small tongue snuck out and traced the edge of one labial lip up to the top.

"I can't believe I did that," she said huskily.

"I can't believe how beautiful it is when you do," I told her. I leaned back in and used my tongue to stroke in and out of Debbie before sliding up to her clit and parking there for a few seconds, slowly pulling away, my lips tugging at hers.

Beth leaned down and placed her mouth over Debbie's pussy. I couldn't see what she was doing, but I caressed her back and shoulders as she did.

"God, that's making me so hot, to have my tongue inside her," she gasped.

"I'm sorry, but I have to interrupt this," I told her. "I have to be inside her."

Beth moved away, laying down beside Debbie, holding her, while I climbed between Debbie's legs, and opened her pussy to my need. Placing the purple helmet against her, I pushed just inside, and then laid on top of her and slowly, gently, made love to her.

"You two look so good together," Beth said, her hand cupping one of Debbie's breasts as she watched us make love.

"She's pretty enough to make even me look good." I laughed.

I spent a long time in Debbie, as she liked it, holding her, my chest against hers, kissing her face, telling her how beautiful she was and how great she felt. How much I needed her. And how much I loved being in her and loved her. I could see her eyes glisten.

"I need to come now," I told her, my breathing shortening, my strokes more hurried.

"Come in me. Please." She answered, thrusting up against me.

I never could say no to a beautiful woman.

* * * * End of Convenience Vs. Need, Chapter 9 - Threepeat * * * *

Things seem great don't they? Things get complicated soon. You won't want to miss Chapter 10, Complications. Nothing we can't deal with, just some odd turns in the road.

* * * *

Thanks for all the votes! I can't believe how great you readers are. Keep voting, and thanks again!

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,349 Followers