CvsN 15: All the World's a Stage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,370 Followers

"Deb's out doing the weekly shopping, with the tykes in tow, and apparently they've authorized overtime in the office, and Karen is working Saturdays for the next few weeks." She stopped me and gave me a big hug. "God, Jack, it's just not the same around her without you."

I laughed easily, waving at the hole in the wall. "It's not the same around here, even with me!"

"Jim is completely out of control. He showed up at about 7:00am yesterday, and spent the whole day tearing up the side of the house, digging around that old foundation, and putting chunks of wood all over the place."

That 'old foundation' was no longer visible. It had been absorbed into a new, larger foundation, along the side of the house. It looked big. Really big.

Jim finally spotted us, and came trouncing over, wearing a shit-eating grin, and splattered with fresh cement from head to foot. "Step one's just about done. Let this cure overnight, and we should be good to go tomorrow."

I had to laugh at my buddy. You know the type, 'in for a penny, in for a pound'. "You are a nut, Jim. This is a huge job to be taking on right now. How long do you think we'll have to live with open holes in the walls?" I asked our self-designated contractor.

We discussed the work we had to do, and tried to come up with a tentative plan. I knew it'd be hard to take much time off at the beginning of the week, getting the team up to speed and all. But we figured we could make a long weekend of it, and have the place reasonably habitable in a little over a week. Jim still insisted on taking the full week off, working both on his own home, and my little love hovel. I thought he was being a bit optimistic. Robin showed up, all cleaned up and respectable, about half-way into the conversation. She was wearing a tight t-shirt, with her latest motto emblazoned across her delightful chest, "Sleeps Well With Others." We'd have to see how much truth there was to that statement.

We continued our discussion over a beer, and Debbie arrived, loaded down with groceries, and with our two ankle-biters in tow. I was recruited into bag duty, unloading the car and restocking the pantry, feeling only the tiniest bit slighted that my only greeting from the stunning blonde after 3 days away was a peck on the cheek.

While I carried out the loading and unloading, I was grilled by the hyper 6 year olds who wanted to know everything about faraway Spain. I told them what I could, and after stocking the cupboards, retreated to my room to retrieve the presents I'd brought them. They were ecstatic about the snow-globes and stuffed animals - not quite so keen on the pictures. Admittedly Guernica was a little weird, but I thought the cartoon-like look would appeal to them. Dali's "Girl in the Window" was a beautiful serene picture, before surrealism took over his works. It caught on a little better, especially after I informed the tykes that the girl was the artist's sister.

Dinner was a crowded event, once more reminding me of the need to complete the extension so we could actually have a dining room. Debbie fed the kids first, then we squeezed the six adults around our kitchen table. I was bracketed between the lovely Debbie and sweet Beth, and Jim, seated opposite me, was surrounded by the sisters. I couldn't help but ponder the circumstances that lead to my being able to have any girl at the table - pretty much on demand. And though I hadn't been celibate the last few days, I had been without Debbie's attention, and just seeing her, in her domestic role, had me wanting her. Badly. The meal was excellent, as usual, and the conversation revolved around two subjects: my trip, and the work on the house.

After dinner I begged off any living room conversation, still jet-lagged from the trip and really starting to feel it. While Debbie and Karen put the little one's to bed, I made it clear that I wasn't too far behind. Robin was acting flaky - no surprise after our afternoon activities, and Beth seemed almost as bad, refilling my wine glass, and insisting I at least help them kill the last bottle before turning in. We talked a bit about my project and its likely success, and before long Debbie and Karen had rejoined us.

I was seriously drifting, and had to say my good-nights to Jim and the sisters. I wanted to talk to Karen about her situation with Jim and her sister, but the moment was anything but right for that. I figured the following day would be fine for that subject, so with a kiss goodnight, I finally broke free and made it to my bedroom.

If I thought the night was over, my two hot bed-warmers thought otherwise. My girls followed close on my heels, and insisted I take a seat on the settee. I stripped down to my boxers, dying to slide between the sheets, but still terribly curious about what they were up to in the bathroom.

They didn't leave me waiting long. And the wait was worth it. Debbie showed up in the doorway and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. She was wearing a tight, teasing black corset which lifted her perfect breasts and thrust them out to be admired. Her nipples were bright red, and looked to have been made up. Her own makeup was nothing less than spectacular, and her hair was up in a high swirl. She reached back and tugged Beth forward.

Beth appeared, clad in what looked to be not much more than a ragged torn t-shirt, with numerous gaps showing quite a bit of skin. The T-shirt came down to her mid-thigh, and a rope tied around her waist kept it close to her skin, accentuating her fabulous figure. A second rope was wrapped around her neck, the end of which was in Debbie's hand. In Debbie's other hand was a riding crop, which surprised me a bit. She gave a tug, drawing Beth after her, before stopping just in front of me. The gorgeous blonde gave another tug, and Beth dropped to her knees.

Even after this lead-in, I wasn't prepared for the play the girls had prepared. Debbie's British accent was a big surprise. And young Beth's role-playing was inspired.

Debbie knocked on the side of the door, and called out, "Sire, it is I, Penelope. May I come in?"

I smiled and leaned back. This should be interesting. I wondered what part I would hold in their little play. Suddenly, I wasn't quite so tired.

Jack: "Enter, please."

Debbie: "Lord, I regret interrupting your sleep, but you asked that I bring her to you the moment she arrived."

Jack: "Her?"

Debbie: "Lord, the footman's delivered Sir Alfred's get, as you demanded."

Beth: (raising her head, pulling at her ragged outfit) "Please, cousin. Why have I been treated this way? I don't understand? What have I done?"

Debbie: (pulling the brunette to the floor, by the rope around her neck, then stepping on it, pinning her head to the floor.) "Silence, wench! Feigning ignorance, when surely you expected this. Your scoundrel father has had weeks to make good on his commitments. He knew he'd pay one way or the other."

Beth: (crying) "I don't understand, please, Lord! How does this involve me."

Debbie: (pushing the brunette onto her side, still pinned down) "Speak to the Master again, at your peril. I'd like nothing better than to let you feel the lash." (running the crop down the girl's side)

Beth: (moaning) "Please, mistress, this isn't proper."

Debbie: (laughing) "Proper? That's correct, this is in no way proper. All propriety was abandoned when your father decided he didn't need to pay his debts. Now that burden rests on your slender shoulders."

Jack: "Let her rise, Penelope."

Beth: (crawling forward, once she'd been released) "Please, Lord. There must be some mistake."

Debbie: (pulling Beth back by the hair) "Speak when spoken to, or pay the price. I won't warn you again."

Beth: "Yes, Mistress"

Debbie: "Sir Alfred insists he only needs a few more days. He begs your indulgence, in taking his daughter as collateral. He claims she's pure, and hopes you'll return her that way."

Jack: "Pure? Is this true?"

Beth: "Of course, Lord."

Debbie: "If it pleases your Lord, I believe it would a kindness, and more than he deserves, to allow Sir Alfred a week, in which we would spare his only child's virginity."

Beth: "Oh thank you, Mistress!"

Debbie: "Of course, it's only fair that you be allowed to take some payment for his lack of integrity and indiscretion."

Jack: "Only fair. Stand, child."

(The daughter stands, trembling)

Jack: "Let me see what I have to work with."

Debbie: "You heard the Master. Disrobe."

Beth: "But you agreed I could retain my virginity!"

Jack: (standing) "Oh, I believe we can work around that. Now, must I repeat myself?"

Debbie: (reaching forward and stripping the young girl to the waist, shredding the shirt.) "Young Miss, you'll pay for that one later, trust me."

Jack: "Don't be too harsh on her, Penelope. I believe I'll only make her acquaintance tonight. I'd like her to be able to perform for me tomorrow."

Debbie: "Of course, Sire. I won't leave her injured or broken." (Turning to the daughter) "Child, the Master appears to need some attention."

Jack: "On your knees, girl. It's time to earn your keep."

Beth: "But surely you don't mean..."

Debbie: (striking the girl with the crop) "Now, ingrate! Or not only will you lose your virginity, but I'll strip you down, tie you up and toss you to the stable hands."

Beth: (dropping to her knees, and bowing her head) "What would you have me do?"

Jack: (indicating the tent in my shorts) "Use your imagination."

Beth: (moving forward, on her knees) "Please Lord, this is so coarse. Is there no other way?"

Debbie: (Grabbing her by the hair, and lashing her again.) "You are angering me."

Beth: (Crying, and pulling down the shorts) "Oh no! I can't"

Jack: (Pulling her head forward) "You can. You will."

Debbie: "Open your mouth, girl. You'll learn to enjoy this."

Beth closed her eyes, and opened her mouth. Even though I knew it was all an act, I found myself extremely excited by the situation. I pushed my hips forward and slid my cock head between her lips. The young girl remained completely pliant, and I eased my shaft deeper into her mouth.

With no reaction from her, I held her head and moved her face back and forth, penetrating deeper until she gagged.

Debbie took command again, grabbing Beth by the hair, and pulling her away roughly. "You ignorant child. Watch and learn. And if you don't do better, believe me when I say I will whip you raw."

Debbie pushed Beth aside and proceeded to do her best to provide the tutelage needed. She sucked me well and eagerly, loudly, sloppily. After only a minute or two, she backed away smiling. "Now, child, make us proud."

Beth leaned in. The tears in her eyes were a beautiful touch. I don't know how she did it. She took me in her mouth and did a wonderful job of sucking me while seeming as innocent and unwilling as possible.

Caught up in my role, I berated her for her father's misdeeds, and fucked her mouth roughly, while she gasped, gagged and cried.

Beth pulled away, gasping. "Please, just a second."

I sat back down and opened my legs wide, making room for her. "Take your time." Turning to our other actress, I continued the game. "Penelope, I weary of this child's amateurish ways. I think we needn't concern ourselves over maintaining her purity. Prepare her for me."

Beth crawled forward, "Please, no! I can satisfy you this way, Lord, I swear."

Debbie grabbed her by the shoulders, pulling her away. "You had your chance, slut. I'll enjoy watching watching your deflowering."

Beth struggled mightily, and pulled free, crawling back to me. "Lord, one more chance. Please." Even before I could answer, she was devouring my cock.

Debbie growled, "You'll pay for that, bitch."

"Easy, Penelope. We'll give the child one more chance. If she can't impress me, we can always do it your way."

While we talked, Beth did her best to change my mind. And Beth's best was far better than average. Debbie approached closer and observed the performance. "Quite a change, wouldn't you say?"

I closed my eyes, leaned back and enjoyed the girl's actions. My exhaustion was catching up to me, in spite of their remarkable performance. I let her continue for several minutes, until I could hold back no longer. Reaching down I held her head and finished with a grunt. She gagged, but kept still and let me finish.

Beth finally pulled away, gasping. "Was... was that acceptable, Lord?"

I laughed and pulled her into my arms. "It was adequate, child."

Debbie sidled in for some attention of her own. "I didn't hurt you, did I?" she asked her play-mate.

"You are a beast! Next time I get to be the one with the whip," Beth pouted.

"Of course! And I promise to put up a good fight. You both can punish me severely."

I didn't hear anything more, until I found myself naked in the bed, between my lovely roommates. "I missed you."

"Shhh, sleep now, tomorrow's a big day," Beth warned me.

Tomorrow. That would be interesting.

* * *

Sorry for the long absence, hope you enjoyed this installment of the CvsN series. There are three more completed and they'll be coming along soon.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,370 Followers
12