CvsN 16: Beth's Last Virgin Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,377 Followers

I wasn't easy on her, and fucked her face pretty aggressively, but couldn't get Beth's admonition out of my mind. I looked around and saw that Jim was seated on the bed behind me, and Karen was hidden from my view. I had a pretty good idea what she was up to. I pulled my cock out of Robin's warm and willing mouth and helped her stand, then took her hand and guided her around the bed.

I sat beside Jim, and encouraged Robin to get back to work. It was fun to watch, the two sisters doing their best to satisfy us. After a minute or two it looked like Jim was getting too close. I leaned over and tapped Karen on the shoulder. "Ease up sweetheart, and come over here and help your little sister."

Jim seemed a little surprised, but Karen had a big smile and was soon settled between my legs. This was obviously something new for them, sharing, and they started a little awkwardly. They seemed to compete a bit at first, and then I heard Robin giggle. That had Karen joining her and they took turns a little more easily. They even started working together, and seeing their lips side-by-side, sliding up my cock was a complete turn-on. The girls soon got into it, and were playful and sexy, giving me an amazing dual blow-job.

I teased Jim, who was watching unabashedly. "You lucky bastard. These two are pretty amazing. You must love this."

He pouted. "Two at once? That's your specialty. I'm happy enough to get one or the other."

Good answer, I thought. "Well, tonight, that's going to change. Let me have this one, and you're next."

The girls giggled and went at me even more aggressively. A couple of more minutes and they had accomplished their immediate goal. I was ready to pop and let them know it. The sucking sisters backed off and took turns sucking me down, just a few strokes each. I wondered who was going to win this little contest, then decided to settle the issue. When Robin had me in her mouth, I reached forward, thrust into her mouth, and held her head while I brought myself to completion, and filled her talented mouth.

Sighing, I leaned back on the bed, closing my eyes and letting the two delicious sisters finish me and clean me up. "God, that's nice."

A few seconds later the two girls had Jim stretched out on the bed, and they were delivering another sexy dual blow-job to my partner in crime. Watching the girls at work, I wondered at what was going on downstairs among the rest of the gang.

I got behind Karen and played with her while she and her sister applied their attention to Jim. It didn't take them long to carry him to the point of no return.

"Nice, huh?" I asked him, while I filled Karen's pussy with a couple of fingers.

"Oh, God!" he groaned.

"Finish him Karen," I told my plaything.

She did as directed, thrusting her face down on his cock and receiving his involuntary offering.

"Robin, come her, you sexy little slut, and get me ready for your sweet sister."

The troublesome little sister eagerly came to me and one more got me ready. She was good, no doubt about it, and it didn't take her long to have me hard and ready. I was even starting to regret not using her mouth more frequently. That wouldn't have really been cheating. With the ice broken, I'd have to see what I could do to follow up on that.

Karen was watching, with Jim cuddled up behind her. When I was good and stiff, I separated myself from Robin's ministrations and lay down on the bed. "Come here Karen, I need you."

She didn't need to be asked twice. She straddled me, and soon was riding me sweetly, those big breasts of hers above me, begging for attention. Instead, I pulled her down, holding her close. "Now. Let him have her," I whispered to her.

She gasped while I held her ass tightly, and thrust into her.

She rose up and looked behind her. "Jim, don't leave my poor sister hanging."

Jim lay down beside me, and Robin took a couple of minutes to get him ready for her. Karen sat upright, fucking herself thoroughly, while watching her sister and her lover. When she observed he was fully hard, she made the big step. "Go ahead, Robin, fuck his brains out."

That was all Robin needed to hear. She quickly climbed aboard, and used him hard. After a few minutes, I eased Karen off. "Sit on his face."

She was obedient as usual, complaining about my dominant, forceful ways, but settling down over Jim's mouth, facing her sister.

I, on the other hand, stood between the sisters and took turns feeding them my cock. There was something especially naughty about sliding my cock between each of their lips while Jim was buried beneath them.

I watched Karen move as Jim dislodged her from his face. "I'm getting close," he warned her. Robin started to rise up, but Karen pushed her back in place.

"Finish him," she said softly, then leaned forward and hugged her sister, before climbing off and letting the couple finish in peace.

We watched them get off together, and Robin did not disappoint, riding Jim hard until he cried out and grabbed her hips, thrusting madly into her.

I leaned over and turned Karen's face to mine and kissed her gently. "You guys have fun."

I left the three of them to find out what was happening elsewhere in the house. I felt proud I hadn't come in either one. It showed restraint. Blow-jobs don't count anyway.

===

Beth and Amie were parked on the couch, chatting quietly, with the room to themselves.

"Eric took off?" I asked.

Beth giggled, and moved to the side, making room for me between the two of them. I was dressed just in my shorts, and still sporting a hard-on from upstairs.

"Didn't want to spoil him too much on our first night," Amie explained, leaning into me. "What have you been up to?"

Beth was curious as well. "How did the sisters experiment go?"

"Much better than anticipated. I don't know if that will settle everything, but it's one more hurdle overcome." I said.

"And you and Robin?" Beth asked pointedly.

"No me and Robin," I told her.

She leaned in and grabbed my hard-on. "I guess that explains this."

"And the others?" I asked her, while her hand clutched my cock tightly.

"Tucked away in our room."

"If you listen, you can hear that they're playing well together," Amie added, then leaned in and placed her hand over Beth's on my cock. "You know, I could play well together too."

Beth laughed. "You had your chance, Bimbo! Are you going to go straight from making out with Eric, to this?"

Amie smiled. "Why not? It looks like you plan to."

"Oh really?" I asked.

Beth blushed hard. "We were just playing. I was just helping things along."

"Oh, PuhhLEASE," Amie exclaimed, sliding her hand under Beth's and giving me a delightful squeeze. "If I can share with you, you could at least do the same."

Beth let go of my cock and left it to Amie's attention. "What do you think, Jack? Should we let her play, just a little?"

"Oh no you don't! I'm not going to let you put this on me. You and Debbie make that choice. I'm a two woman man."

"Two? How about Cathy in there, or Karen?" Beth reminded me.

"It's your call. You and Debbie are more than enough for me." I held firm to my shaky ground.

Amie was anything but idle, and had slid her hand inside the waistband of my shorts and was stroking my hardness with naughty intent. I could grow to really like this girl.

"I guess a little play wouldn't be too bad," Beth finally said, and slid off the couch. She grabbed my shorts and pulled them down, leaving me naked on the couch with Amie holding onto my cock.

That was all Amie had to hear, and she leaned over and took me in her mouth. It was pretty wonderful. I was becoming more and more surprised by Beth and her willingness to bend her own rules so easily. Especially after the bedroom scene with Robin. Go figure.

Beth stood and undressed quickly, then perched beside me on the couch and guided my mouth to her perky tits, while her friend went down on me.

Some loud cries from the bedroom got the attention of all of us. It also got Amie moving. She lifted the bottom of her shirt, confirming my earlier guess about her underclothing state. Or lack thereof.

She climbed onto my lap, guiding my hardness between her legs. I felt the pressure of her tight pussy gently ease and let me enter her partially. "God, you are so big, Jack. I don't know if I can take it all," she gasped, slowly settling down.

"Oh right," Beth quipped. "We all know it's fit at least once before."

Amie turned red, and moaned as she settled even further down. "I don't know how. Fuck, he's big."

"If it's a problem, slut puppy, I'll take over," Beth said.

"Not yet, please," Amie begged. "Just let me get used to it for a bit."

I didn't want her to get used to it too much. I was ready to fuck her delightful red-haired brains out.

"I'll give you a couple of minutes, and then we share," Beth warned, then turned my face back into her tits, which I gobbled gratefully.

Amie grabbed my shoulders, raised up and then settled down again. It took a few tries, but she eventually took the whole thing. Once she'd managed that much, she rose up and dropped down quickly taking me to the root, and wriggling her tight little butt, pushing me even deeper. "God, that's amazing," she sighed, then leaned into me and hugged me.

My cock felt huge inside of her. I turned away from Beth's tits, and pulled Amie's face to mine and kissed her deeply. Pulling away, I told her softly, "Fuck me, you sexy little beast." I looked into her big green eyes, her glasses exaggerating their largeness.

She smiled then did her best, riding me wonderfully, while my darling Beth watched. Beth got off the couch and reached between my legs, fondling my balls while Amie bounced up and down. I was in heaven. Who was I kidding? I imagined half of heaven would have traded places with me in that moment.

I watched Amie, who had closed her eyes and was ecstatically using me, while I caressed her ass. Beth stood and reached around her friend, reaching up inside her shirt and squeezing her tits. "Not too much yet, Greedy. It's my turn."

Amie took a few more strokes, then slowly climbed off of me. "Wow."

Beth quickly took her place, facing away from me, and soon was riding away as well, letting loose the slut cowgirl inside of her.

Amie cuddled up to me. "Damn, Jack. You're one lucky man."

I leaned back on the couch and pulled Beth with me, with a squeal. I had her by the thighs, and fucked up into her, pounding her as hard as I could from that angle. "I'd never argue that. I'm the luckiest man in the world."

Amie reached forward and caressed Beth where I was entering her. I felt her fingers probing, sliding in around the edge of my cock, wringing a long drawn out moan from our plaything. "She has the prettiest pussy, I'm so jealous."

I slowed down, long-stroking the gorgeous brunette. Amie leaned over and kissed me hard. When she pulled away, she turned toward the couch end, getting on her hands and knees. She flipped the bottom of her shirt up, exposing herself, and asked plaintively, "My turn?"

Beth turned and looked at her friend, then reached out fondled her awaiting ass. She languidly sat up then climbed off. "Go ahead, give it to her."

I wasn't one to argue, and took my place behind the oh-so-willing Amie. It didn't take me more than a few seconds to lodge myself inside of her pink tightness, and I started pounding away at her skinny ass. She groaned, and dropped her head to the arm of the couch, moaning almost continuously.

Beth kneeled beside her, reached out and grabbed the red-head's butt cheeks in her hands, spreading them wide open and squeezing tightly. "Fuck her, Jack. Fuck her hard."

I pounded our slut mercilessly, listening to her slowly peak. Beth continued her teasing, sliding a finger inside the pretty red-heads tight little bunghole, making her scream. God, that looked tempting. I was fucking her viciously, completely unmerciful, using her as hard as I could. She moaned continuously, until she cried out, quivering, coming hard on my cock. Then Beth was pulling me off of the pale beauty, pushing me back down on the couch, and riding me again.

She was an animal, fucking me wildly, her hips almost a blur as she used me for her own selfish pleasure. Gasping, she lowered herself to my body. I reached down and raised her hips up enough for me to fuck up into her powerfully, with long, full strokes.

"Jesus," she moaned. I looked over her shoulder and saw that Amie had recovered and had her hands between Beth's legs.

"I can feel him inside you," Amie told her friend.

"Oh god, that's so wild," Beth gasped. "How many fingers is that?"

Amie grinned, "Two. Your ass is so tight, I'm not sure I could fit another one in there. Want me to try?"

"Ok," Beth said softly, then moaned again.

I screwed her slowly, still holding her hips, while she trembled.

"Flip her over, Jack, and we can trade holes." Amie suggested, wickedly.

Beth raised her head and looked at me. She looked nervous. And excited.

"Shall we?" I asked her.

She hesitated, then nodded.

I let go of her hips and she sighed. Then she rolled over, still on my chest, and pulled her legs back almost to her full tits. I felt Amie's hands take hold of my cock and gently guide me into Beth's tight ass. She held me firmly and I gave a thrust, pushing hard against the tight opening, feeling resistance before popping through. Beth gasped, and I felt a couple of inches slide into her.

"Oh shit. Stop, stop!" She cried out.

I held her still, letting her get accustomed to me.

"Fuck, that hurts," she groaned. She breathed deeply. "Ok, slowly now."

I pulled back a hair, and pushed forward again. "Stop!"

I held perfectly still. It was a bit of a strain, because I was holding her up by the hips, and if I let go, she'd be skewered.

"Amie, get some lube from the bedside," Beth asked her friend. "Hurry."

As Amie made a dash for our bedroom, I tried to calm my sexy, but sore, little teenager. "We don't have to do this now. Hell, we don't have to do it at all."

"No. I can do this. I'll be damned if you can screw everyone else's ass, and not mine," she insisted.

"This wasn't how it was supposed to be," I told her, kissing her cheek.

"You think? You weren't supposed to tear my ass in half, leaving me a screaming, helpless invalid." She teased, giggling, then groaning as she settled just a bit down my cock. She turned her face and looked at me, wide eyed, then gave a little nod.

"Slowly," she whispered urgently.

I lowered her just a bit more, and felt when we'd reached our limit, and her ass was clinging too tight to make any more progress.

"Is that almost all of it?" she asked.

How could I tell her it was less than half? As I was about to break the news, Amie finally showed up with bottle in hand.

"What the fuck, Ames? That took forever!" Beth hissed.

"I'm sorry, but there was an uncovered cock in there I just had to have a little taste of." She looked suitable ashamed.

"You are such a fucking cock slut. Now help me before I'm ruined."

"Lift her up a little," Amie told me.

My arms were really feeling it but I managed. If Beth would just let go of her legs, it would have been a lot easier. "Should I pull out?"

"No!" Beth growled. "I don't know if I could ever get it in there again."

Amie got the exposed part of my cock well lubed up, and I lowered Beth a bit, feeling the immediate difference. I was able to lift her up more easily the second time, and I felt more of the cool lube just below my buried cock head. Holding Beth still, I pushed up with my hips, gaining more ground, then pulled back even further. I could feel my cock almost come out, the head barely lodged inside of my sweet little roommate. Amie came to the rescue, rubbing even more lube on us, and when I lowered Beth, I sank a good half-way into her.

"Are you Ok?" I asked

"God, that's so much better. It feels tight, but it doesn't hurt. Try some more."

I carefully pressed into her, pushing in and out, working my way deeper, inch by inch. Amie continued to help, her hand on my cock, feeding me into her best friend's tight butt-hole. It took a while but I finally felt her ass settle all the way down as the last of my cock filled her.

"That's it," I told her.

Beth groaned. "God, I can't believe you're in my ass."

I held her still, while she got used to me. That was too much a temptation for Amie who leaned down and pressed her lips against Beth's open, exposed pussy. I could feel her chin pressed against my cock.

"Oh, my God," Beth gasped, "Oh God, Ames, that's it!"

I nudged my cock in and out of her, as much as I could from where I was, while Amie tamed her. She was driving Beth crazy, and I was happy to be along for the ride. Beth's moans and groans grew more insistent, and her hands reached down to hold Amie's face against her. I could feel Amie's fingers through the thin walls of Beth's pussy, and found I was able to fuck her butt more completely, sliding in and out of her for at least half my length, her tightness and her complete abandon driving me crazy.

I turned her face to mine, and thrust my tongue into her mouth, thrusting harder into her. She was breathing hard, through her nose, and moaning into my mouth. When she came she almost bit off my tongue, screaming into my mouth. Her mouth became slack, and I probed her mouth deeply with my tongue, fucking her even harder.

"God, that looks so amazing," I heard Amie say.

I looked down and saw our friend was sitting up, her hand still working away at Beth's young pussy. I reached out and pulled the back cushion off the couch, making a little more room. I rolled with Beth, staying buried in her virgin ass, until we were both on our sides. I lifted the teenager's top leg to get a little more leverage, and began to fuck her tight ass for real. She gasped on each full stroke, while I pounded her hard.

"God, that's good Jack, you're fucking my ass so good."

I was, and I was feeling the impending undeniable need to come inside of her. "I'm going to come for you, beautiful," I told her softly.

"Come for me. Come in my ass. Do it," she gasped, pushing back on each stroke. I peeked over her shoulder, and watched Amie kneel beside the couch and lean forward to kiss my sweet young roommate.

With a groan I emptied my load in her ass, feeling a burning fire pulse down the length of my cock, as I sprayed her continuously, burst after burst filling her. I was breathing hard, gasping, as my hips finally slowed and then stopped, still completely sheathed.

Amie smiled. "That was incredible."

Beth giggled. "You should try it from this side. I won't be able to sit for a week."

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" I asked, worried that I might have gone a little too far. Even with the lube, it was a thorough ass pounding. Especially for her first time.

"Of course you hurt me, you jerk. You stuck a fucking baseball bat up my ass and reamed me senseless with it," she growled. I eased my cock out of her butt, and she sighed when I finally was out.

"I'm sorry, baby, but it felt so incredible." I explained, nervous that I might have really pushed things too far at the end.

"God, I'm not. I don't know if I ever came that hard. We are SO going to be doing that again, once I've recovered. Debbie's going to have to see this." Then she turned to her friend. "This was all your idea, you know. Making him rape my ass. I swear I'm going to cheer him on when he splits you open like that."

Amie leaned in and kissed her again. "It may kill me, but when we play again, I'll let him take that cherry, if you'll help." Then she leaned over Beth and kissed me. "Would you like that, Jack? Would you fuck my virgin ass, and make me cry for you? Stick that beast of a cock so far up my butt that I can taste it?"

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,377 Followers