CvsN 21: Confession and Contrition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,376 Followers

Ron leaned forward, grinning at her and took her in his arms. She lifted her arms, twisting at the waist, and wrapped them around his neck. "I'm sorry Dad. I should have told you."

"No baby, you're entitled to your privacy, and to make your own decisions." He held her close, rocking back and forth, which was doing nice things down where Amie and I were connected. "You don't have to tell me anything. You're a big girl. But just remember. You CAN tell me anything."

"I know, Daddy." She suddenly looked down and smiled. "Daddy! Are you getting hard from hugging your baby girl?"

"Jesus, Amie. I've had to listen to you get your brains fucked out for like an hour, and here you are, still riding your boy toy, throughout this whole crazy fucked up morning. What do you think?"

"I think that's sweet," she told him. "Stand up for me?"

Damn, I had a good idea where this was going. Ron stood, his dick sticking straight out in front of him. "We didn't get a chance to finish," Beth explained. Amie pulled him closer, then leaned forward and took his cock in her mouth. His groan was impressive.

I watched her mouth slowly engulf her father, taking him deeply, while he moaned. Damn it was hot. I felt my cock responding immediately.

Beth slid behind me, watching the interplay as well. She moved back on the bed, her legs bracketing my hips, drawing me back with her, until I was lying against her, my head resting between her wonderful young tits.

Amie? Amie was fucking me, riding me like the good little cowgirl she was, while doing her best to satisfy her father. It only took her a couple of minutes to get him off, thanks to Beth's previous preparatory work. Then she was able to really get serious and fuck me. Fuck me hard, drawing one more good load out of me.

We all collapsed on the bed, stretched out side by side, Beth, me, then Aime, then her old man. Amie and I were gasping.

The door cracked open and Debbie looked in, "Can't you hear me? I've been yelling. Breakfast is ready. Are you guys just waking up?"

Beth's giggly snort, set off Amie's giggles, and we were all laughing hysterically. Debbie only looked irritated. "Fine. You can fend for yourselves."

The giggling girls rolled onto the men, Beth clinging to me, while Amie lay quiet in her father's arms.

Suddenly she sat up, almost climbing on top of Beth and me. "Dad!" she cried.

He looked suitably chastened. "I'm sorry baby, but I couldn't help myself. It wasn't on purpose."

"You dirty old man! You just came in your daughter's mouth, isn't that good enough for you?"

We could all see that some of the steel had been restored to Ron's shaft. My guess was the timing was less than appropriate.

"It should be, I know, but this fellow has a mind of his own. Always has. I wish your mother was here, she could explain it." He said contritely.

Amie was behind us, hugging me closely, pretending that she was hiding from her horny old man. "Oh yeah. That would be perfect. I'd like to see you explaining yourself to her, getting hard over your little girl. Yeah, that would be just the thing, the five of us in bed, and Mom in the middle of it. I can just see that happening."

Ron looked wistful, "Me too baby, me too." He looked halfway to tears, which was a hard thing to see. "God, sometimes I miss her so much. She would have loved this, all of this."

Amie got up and went to her father. "I"m sorry Daddy, I know you miss her. I didn't mean anything. I miss her too." She sat in his lap and hugged him. But not for long.

"Damn it, Dad!" she yelled, scrambling off of his lap. "Just stop that!" She crawled between Beth and me, whispering, "How much of it has to go in before it counts?"

We laughed like kids, while she growled at her father. "Keep it up old man, and you're getting nothing! NOTH-ING!"

I picked her up, and carried her to the shower, while she waved her fist at her old man. By the time we'd cleaned up and dried off, things had changed in our bedroom. Robin was there, helping Ron resolve his morning hard-on issues.

Amie was burning up. While she dressed, in clothing she'd borrowed from the girl taking turns swallowing her father's cock, she lit into him. "You're such a perv, Dad! These girls are half your age!"

"Yeah, but there's two of them, so that works out about right," he argued.

"Jesus Dad. Where'd all this come from? You've never been like this," Amie argued.

"Of course I have, but I buried it deep inside me. My little girl always came first," he told her tenderly. Then a big smile lit up his face. "Of course, if you want to come over here and give your Daddy a hug, I'm sure I can get these generous ladies to help me make sure that you still come first."

Amie stomped her foot like a petulant little girl. I didn't know people really did that. Then she stormed out of the room, her skin almost as red as her hair.

"You're bad, Ron," I told him.

"I know. It's the company I keep."

As I headed out of the room Beth finally crawled off the bed. "God I feel gross. Can you finish him, Robin?"

"I think I can manage that," Robin said, peeling off her shorts as I closed the door behind me.

Amie was waiting for me, and looked about to blow up. "God he's so..." she gasped looking for the right word.

I smiled and pulled my shirt collar to the side, exposing her damage. "Oh geez, that looks bad," she said, moving closer, pulling the polo collar even further. "God, I'm sorry Jack," she hesitantly leaned in and kissed it. It was throbbing and hurt pretty badly. I hoped I didn't need to get shots.

"It's Ok, Amie. And thanks for sharing with me. That was nice. Up to the end of course."

"Thanks for loving me through it all. And I mean that literally," she giggled, while we sampled the covered dishes in Debbie's kitchen, pulling together a huge breakfast for each of us.

"Energy for later?" she asked me.

"Mmmhmmm," I answered mouth full.

"Hmm. I wonder if we could eat it all before Dad gets done. No more energy for him," she seemed to enjoy that thought.

"Bad plan. I believe when it comes to a certain young lady, he could be staked out in the sun, whipped and starved, and as soon as he got close to her goodies..."

"Boing!" Amie giggled.

"Exactly."

She ate her breakfast quietly, "Still, there must be some way..."

"Give it up gorgeous. You'll just have to keep out of reach when he's naked. That shouldn't be so hard."

"I know it shouldn't be so hard, not for a 40 year old man, but it is. Hard as a rock," she said softly.

"Shouldn't be hard to DO, Amie. Staying out of reach. Hard to DO." I explained.

She blushed, realizing what she'd said. "Jack! See what you do to me? God you're bad."

Oh yeah. I'm the bad one.

* * *

Beth joined us when we'd almost finished. She went right to Amie and wrapped the red-head in her arms. "Forgive me? I really didn't mean to spy. Really."

Amie turned and kissed her softly. "I know. I was just so surprised and vulnerable just then. I'm sorry I blew up."

Debbie came into the kitchen catching the end of the scene. "Clean it up in public girls; we have little ones running about." Almost as if summoned, our two ankle-biters burst into the kitchen, heading straight for the refrigerator, and pulling out a drink to share. I couldn't help think it was going to be hard splitting them up in the next couple of weeks when Karen moved out for good.

I leaned over and took Amie's hand. "Is it Ok if I share some of your story with Deb?" I asked softly.

Amie looked stunned, like a deer caught in the headlights. Then she finally nodded, "I guess it's Ok." She seemed confused. "Buy why?"

"I think some of it might come out, and we don't keep things from each other. She's had it pretty difficult too; I think she'll understand better than any of us." I was trying to keep it quiet, but Debbie was only standing about 8 feet away at the sink, seemingly busy.

"Ok, I trust you."

Beth was scavenging food off of both of our plates. "Careful with that. You can trust him with your secrets, but never trust him in the sack. He's bad."

"Oh, look who's talking," I reminded her. "Whatever happened to that sweet innocent girl I knew just a couple of months back?"

"You should know, Corrupter!"

Beth stole my plate from in front of me, as I got up and went to Debbie. She was just finishing putting a few items into the dishwasher, her kitchen nearly immaculate, except for the food plates still available for our stragglers, who I expected to see any moment.

"Still going shopping?" I asked her, following her out into the new living room, which she'd already managed to put back in order.

"We've got tons to do if we're really going to open soon," she reminded me. "Are you still planning on helping Karen move some of her stuff out?"

"I figure it's the least I could do."

"Have a fun morning?" she teased.

"Pretty off the wall actually," I answered. We sat down on the couch, relaxing a bit, our eyes on the young ones in the next room over, enthralled by the Saturday morning cartoons. I took a deep breath, and opened up to her about Amie's carnal confession and the accidental 'spying' that blew things up.

Debbie's such a softy. Telling Amie's tale brought tears to her eyes, and she grilled me on some details. "That's so sad. I never would have thought it of her. She seems so cheerful and happy, and so wild and willing. Who'd have thought?"

"No mom, and her dad a knight in shining armor, always there to rescue her. I can see how she might have confused thoughts about her father."

"I'm kind of hoping that Robin can take the edge off of Ron. That's why I sent her in there this morning."

"Good call. She seems willing enough."

"Oh yeah. And then some," Debbie laughed.

Speak of the devil. Robin came strolling out of our bedroom, almost dressed. She had her shorts back on, and another t-shirt, this one kind of cute. It showed a clown face on her shirt, holding his hands apart. Underneath it was the caption. "Must be this long to ride." Of course the suggested length bordered on the ridiculous.

She plopped down beside me, throwing an arm around my shoulders. "Now that's a nice way to start the morning. You left too early, handsome."

I swatted her thigh. "You're in a good mood. Nice shirt."

"This old thing? I'm saving the good ones to embarrass you in public."

"Where are the other two?" I asked.

"Upstairs packing some stuff to go. You sure you want to help them, and not join me and the little ones? Splash City, bikini, underwater frottage?" Robin asked.

"Duty calls," I sighed. "I'm sure you and the kids will do just fine."

I left the two ladies chatting about their errands and afternoon plans. I headed for the stairs not really looking forward to helping with the moving.

It turned out it wasn't going to be all that difficult. Karen was leaving most of her furniture behind, but she still had lots of boxes and suitcases of things to go. I was directed to fill one box with shoes, and another with the winter clothes in the back of the closet, nearly emptying it. By the time we had most of her stuff together, we had the house to ourselves. The day care trio had already headed off on their shopping spree, Robin and the little ones had taken off for an afternoon of splashing, and water-slides. Ron had slipped out undetected at some point.

It only took about twenty minutes to load her stuff into Jim's jeep and her car. I took her TV and a couple of boxes in my 924, barely able to even squeeze that little bit in. I hate to admit it, but I was thinking about trading the toy in for something more useful. Sometimes I hated growing up. The feeling passed, and I thought it'd be better to get rid of the piece of crap car Debbie drove around in, and replace it with a family van. I'm sure she'd appreciate it, and I could cling to my first big purchase a little longer, even if a truck would have been a lot more sensible.

It was hot outside, and we all worked up a sweat moving Karen's things into the house. Even a mere half-dozen trips in that heat took its toll on you. It took me back.

"Awfully hot," I remarked, taking off my shirt in front of Karen, with a big grin.

"Oh no you don't!" she nearly shrieked. "That's what got me into this position in the first place."

Jim was going along with the fun. "Suit yourself, but it must be almost a hundred out there." He peeled his shirt off before heading back outside.

"See what you've started," Karen accused me. She had an odd look on her face, and came close to me. She reached up and touched my shoulder. "What happened?"

I looked down at the bite mark, I'd received that very morning. "Love bite," I explained.

She grinned. "I bet you deserved it."

"Just make sure that you're topless when I get back in here," I told her, hearing her squeal, before going back for the TV, the last thing in my vehicle.

Heading back inside, she was shuttling things into the bedroom. She had stripped down to a pair of sexy boy-short panties, getting into the swing of things.

Jim walked in behind me, seeing her panty clad ass disappear into the bedroom. "How were things last night?" I asked him.

"Memorable. That living room show had everyone worked up. I even got into Robin's back door, with her sister's full blessing." He was grinning hugely.

We high-fived, then headed back for the last few items out of the remaining vehicles. We brought the last load inside, happy to be out of the noon heat.

"Remember the last time we helped her move?" I asked.

"Always."

"Let's replay that scene, except this time you can go in there and get things started before I 'accidentally' walk in on you."

He smiled. "Just give me a couple of minutes." He sauntered off, lord of his domain, ready to take the lead role.

I helped myself to a cold beer, downing it quickly, before I went to join them.

She was bent over at the waist, exactly like before, her panties around her ankles, while Jimbo filled her from behind. God, what memories! Once more her head was nearly down to her knees; she was deliciously flexible. As I walked in she looked up, her eyes blazing. She placed her hands on her knees and straightened up a bit, her torso almost horizontal.

I walked up in front of her, and paused. "Sorry to interrupt. I didn't know you'd be busy. I can come back later."

Karen finally realized what we were up to and almost laughed out loud. The brazen sparkle I loved so much was back in her eyes.

"See Jack, that's your problem. A situation like this falls in our lap, and you're just going to walk away?"

"Fine. What should I do?" I asked, arms crossed.

"You should test the waters, making an approach. You haven't been kicked out yet, and she's acting hotter than a stereo sold off the back of a van."

"Don't listen to him Jack, he's a pig," Karen said, slipping into her role.

"That looks awfully good," I said, then slowly reached down and started rubbing her shoulders, while Jim plowed her.

Karen looked up at me with fire in her eyes, "You guys..."

I opened my pants and pushed them down, making my cock available to her. I moved forward and lowered her face to my crotch, and when I felt her lips on me, I reached around and started playing with her fantastic tits.

She had me hard in under a minute. Jim and I took her then, plugging her at both ends, using our plaything.

"See Jack? See what a little initiative might get you? Tell me, isn't it great to be in her hot little mouth. Damn this girl can suck!"

I just nodded, holding her face, and seeing how much she could take in that position. The answer was a good one. All of it. "Shit, that's good," I answered, and fucked her face just a little harder.

When I pulled out of her mouth and backed up, Jim did the same and drew her over to their bed, pushing a box onto the floor. I moved a suitcase, making room for all of us.

Any resemblance to our first time ended there, as we took her in turns and together, filling her at both ends. On her back, on her knees, even riding one of us, we kept at her, both coming at least twice, and wearing her down. When Jim took a breather, I climbed on top of her and fucked her hard for a bit, then settled in for a nice extended ride. He came back from the kitchen with a beer of his own, and watched our fun. When he'd finished his beer, he came over and made her suck him hard again. When he was ready, I excused myself and let him use her a while. I relaxed and enjoyed the show, and the thought of fucking her ragged. For half the afternoon we took turns on her, avoiding coming. When we'd get close we'd switch off, taking turns, staying hard and postponing that last release as long as we could.

Finally we had her begging us to come, to finish with her. She looked as hard ridden as she was, and had come for us more times then we could count.

We ended with her riding me from on top, while Jim took her ass, wringing every last drop of energy out of her, while she was royally and thoroughly screwed. She was lying on me, almost lifeless, while I thrust into her from below as well as I could.

She groaned and shivered on top of me, her pussy pulsing around my cock, "God, so much, too much," she murmured. "Come for me, please Jack, please," she gasped.

I hadn't been holding back, looking for my own release. Those pleading words put me over and I filled her one last time, then held her while Jim finished in her ass a couple of minutes later. We all collapsed on the bed, gasping for air. She rolled off of me onto her back, moaning. "God, I feel so FUCKED!"

She slowly, rolled onto Jim's chest, kissing his bare skin. "Damn. I don't think I could survive moving again. This better be for a while."

"As long as you'll have me," he assured her, stroking her hair.

I leaned over and caressed her hips and ass, which had provided us so much pleasure.

"Don't even think about it," she growled, slapping my hand away. "I won't be able to walk normally for a week as it is. You guys fucked my poor pussy raw."

Even though I wasn't up for it, I couldn't help teasing her. I slid my fingers down her crack. "This little hole isn't quite worn out, is it?"

"Please, Jack, no more. I'm seriously worn out. Really," she pleaded.

I slid a finger into her ass up to the second digit. She was still slippery from Jim's gift, and I entered her easily.

"Jack? What are you doing, Jack?" She sounded seriously nervous.

Jim pulled her up and kissed her. "It's your own fault for prancing around in your panties, you know. We're just men." He looked over to me, "Be gentle with her, Ok?"

I had just been playing around, but sliding another finger into her ass, and making her moan, was doing the impossible. I felt myself hardening, and rose up on my knees, rubbing my cock head along her pussy, and against her ass.

The little hussy opened her legs for me and lifted her ass up, wrapping her arms around her beau, as he stroked her back, soothing her.

I slid my cock into her well used pussy, stroking her softly, while I hardened further inside her silky chamber.

"God, Jack, gentle, please," she moaned, when I pulled my cock out and poised the head at her smaller opening. I squeezed it in, and slowly worked myself inside of her. Her moans had ended, and she was lying quietly, letting me use her.

I grabbed her hips and pushed deep into her, finally getting a little reaction. Her moans egged me on, and I stroked in and out, taking my time, enjoying the tight hot feeling. She was kissing Jim, occasionally moaning into his mouth, while I had my fun.

"Jesus, Karen, you're such a little slut," Jim teased her.

"Your slut. Only yours. Your dirty little slut, your cum whore, that's all I am. Fuck me, use me," she gasped, pushing back against my intrusion.

After several minutes of reaming her, I started to feel just the tiniest bit guilty. I knew it would be a long time until I came, after what we'd just been through, and I was just enjoying the feeling. Even fucking her harder, breaking her away from her kissing, and setting her body shaking only made it more delicious, but didn't bring me any closer to coming. In the end, I was just too worn out, and I finally pulled out, much of my hardness gone, and collapsed back on the bed, gasping.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,376 Followers